[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lara428

Hello :) Ahmm I don't know how to start but I just want to thank all of you for this awesome thread..as a fan of park shin hye and lee min ho , I am so happy that atleast here i can show my feelings and emotions about minshin couple <3 actually this is the first time for the past years for me to join a couple thread again because i don't know if you felt it also but my mind and heart didn't stop to spazz about them even though the drama ended. its like everyday im hoping for a news to the both of them. :)) i just can't get over with them especially their actions when they are interviewed or even when they are together. the spoilers, the posts here gives me more hope that they could be a couple or they are a couple rather. since yesterday i was reading all your post and it makes my heart giggled and flattered about all your support and love for minshin couple! I love the fact of POSITIVENESS and HOPEFULNESS to the growing love of minshin.. I hope i can get to know you more guys :)hihi.
:x hope to be friends with you all.. <3 just like you all here, will forever support minshin couple! lovelove <3

giselle_tw said: GULP ... GULP ... his adam's apple so obvious :)

LMH really wanted to kiss her passionately but then PD said we're just taking some angle shots. That's when he is force to swallow his own spits or it would be dribbling out of his mouth from his anticipation. :D

Guest pattituazon

@Alina Looks like I can't finish the chapter tonight. :( It's a lot longer than I anticipated. I'm sorry! Huhu my eyes are all droopy now, gotta sleep. But I promise I'll update it tomorrow. Good night/morning/afternoon! <3

m8lov said: Ottoke chingus? I will be out of the country during a month and I won't have the time to connect on soompi :(( :(( :((
How will I survive without MinShin during a whole month??? That's so cruel!!! And just thinking of how many pages I will have to back read when I'll be back make me wanna cry even more :((
I love you all chingus! I'll try to come here and lurk if I have a chance to. I'll miss you all. Family hug >:D<

isabellabell said: am i the one who noticed PSH look so depressed...she even didn't smile at all like she does usual.. i think about this issues still flying in her mind lol.. she look upset :(

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

pattituazon said: @Alina Looks like I can't finish the chapter tonight. :( It's a lot longer than I anticipated. I'm sorry! Huhu my eyes are all droopy now, gotta sleep. But I promise I'll update it tomorrow. Good night/morning/afternoon! <3

fe85 said: I think there's someone here before said that LMH said "saranghae" to shinhye during SBS drama award from fancam. It's been days for me asking mr. google on how to make gif.lol. So here it is. Sorry about the quality though if you want to see it better, you can download the fancam with a high quality. 

Guest gingerpeach

There are 60 users currently in this thread, it's the least i've ever seen. I think most ppl are asleep right now.. I think I'm living in the wrong timezone lol.

Guest lightforyou

hi everyone :-h i've missed this thread sooooo mmmuuuuch  :x but first stucked welcome back
>:D< i thought that you'll never return but i guess you couldn't resist the power of MINSHIN second about ouri shinhye's dress i don't have anything to say other then she was pretty and stunning like always
;)) also i wish you a goodnight and happy dreams by the way i saw in my dream LMH entering a big bulding with a bright smile on his face it was the bulding where PSH made her photoshoots for the magazine INSINGLES or something like this but i didn't saw what happened inside

Only gone for few hours and I have 20 pages to read. I was like " oh snap!! They got caught dating." Then I started to back read and I was like "what the heck! We are talking about that?! You guys are too cruel to me! Making me excited for nothing!"

Bad bad chingus!!!

delurkforminshin

said: Helloo.. I didnt visit this page for just 1 night and it went explosive over a dress overnight!! WOW! Lets put the dress behind us and place the airport outfit in front

;)

While i figured that many of us here are still young in age and seeing sudden transformation of your beloved SH unnie is not easy, I think we also have to acknowledge a fact that she is 24 and not 14 years old. At this stage, girl is becoming woman, and this shows in her interview answer! This is a brilliant move to test fan reaction, to see whether people are ready to see SH in different images. Honestly, which woman doesnt want to be seen as sexy?! If we want to see SH in new types of character in the future, we have to be prepared to embrace her new images! Would you prefer a female spy sexy or innocent? Would you prefer a female police officer seductively strong or just purely sweet? I have Korean friends who still view SH as a cute

:)

remember the event looks are not their real life look

;)

For real life look: check out that checkered red shirt

If I can only move these two, Shin Hye would've been kissing Min Ho riiiiight there! ;):))
KIIIISSSS!!!!! KISS!! KISS!!!!
tumblr_mz4flzZd031siqvhio2_250.jpg

Where are you looking at? I mean WHO? Who? Whooooo?
His eyes..--->Totallylike this  >_>

tumblr_mz4flzZd031siqvhio1_250.jpg

tumblr_mz4fi5FqYX1siqvhio1_500.jpg

tumblr_mz4fi5FqYX1siqvhio2_500.jpg

cr.the-inheritors.tumblr.com and as tagged

Archived