[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest lilyrose81

He could be saying "saranghae" or "happy new year (in korean language)" because it was the time where they did the countdown for new year.

What's happy new year in korean? If it doesn't sound like what his mouth shows, then maybe it's saranghae. Hehehehehe

I'm trying to stay chill, not too delulu, but a little voice inside of me hopes that he did say saranghae lololol am I being obvious or what here.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For some reasons i just thought why KWB answered that he feels like PSH is the most comfortable friend that  he has in the heirs, as we all know PSH has a good relationship with his co-stars even if it's a senior or a a dongseang. 
BUT when i rewatched again and again the SBS Awards... NOW I KNOW THE REAL REASON BEHIND KWB answer... not only because he has a gf, and the fans made a big deal out of their hug in the farewell party BUT ALSO BECAUSE OF HIS BEST BUDDY, Lee Jong Suk?!?! 
What do you think?? I have seen the interviews and bts of their photoshoot and for some intuitive reasons LJS is really touchy-feely person (like KWB too) but he's really fond of PSH even in SBS awards night. He keeps looking at her. Even if our girl is focused on stage, still LJS keeps on glancing, well staring too maybe! 
LOL well I am sure LMH will understand... Even he can't take his eyes of PSH 

AND BTW who do you call a little sister now Lee Min HO?? Check HK newspaper and PSH is on the Front Page. *smirk* hahaha 

lilyrose81 said: He could be saying "saranghae" or "happy new year (in korean language)" because it was the time where they did the countdown for new year. What's happy new year in korean? If it doesn't sound like what his mouth shows, then maybe it's saranghae. Hehehehehe I'm trying to stay chill, not too delulu, but a little voice inside of me hopes that he did say saranghae lololol am I being obvious or what here.

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

Oh my gosh, did he really say saranghae? I remember that video when it was posted I was at work and it was buffering too much so I didn't watch it, now I have to backread all the pages just to see it? Is there a kind soul who could repost the video? ( @fe85  :D   ) It's kinda hard to tell with the gif, but if I look hard enough with rose colored glasses, I think he did say it!   :P 

She really stick to her phone LOL Chatting with her "oppa" ? ;))
1530512_575942772487338_2002449883_n.jpg
cre: on pic, PSH Vn FC
@stucked Someone talked about the fancam video which MinHo said something like "saranghae" before. At that time, I'm absolutely like you, mouthing crazily :)

Why are you crying Shin Hye yah..

viewimageM.php?id=parkshinhye&no=29bcc42viewimageM.php?id=parkshinhye&no=29bcc42viewimageM.php?id=parkshinhye&no=29bcc42

Coz she saw this. :D;)

BAM!!!! HAHAHA! o_O

Half nekkid Min Ho strolling on the beach! :))
viewimageM.php?id=minho&no=29bcc427b1857

And you're ALL welcome. :)) :)) :))

:-P :-P :D

@giselle_tw NOOooooooooo!!! My eyes! My eyes! How could you chinguuhuuyah! :)) :))

@kaleidoscopegirl silly me.. should have posted the video with the gif..   8-} ^:)^ but I don't really know how to post vid though.. sorry.. so here it is.. it's around 3.24

Guest douceur

giselle_tw said: @stucked I already quite, but yet you have to bring up my name again ... [-(Now I have no choice but to give you this ... 

why he had to do this move with a dude, i don't understand 8-}

Guest lilyrose81

@stucked I already quite, but yet you have to bring up my name again ... 

[-(

Now I have no choice but to give you this ...'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 1.7em;">why he had to do this move with a dude, i don't understand 

Haha yeah why must he did it with a guy. But if he did it with a girl, I'd be crying my heart out wishing it was me.

Still wishing I was at the guy's place though. Who wouldn't wish so.

8-}

@stucked

I have been staring at @fe85 awesome gif. Wanting to catch that "Saranghae" moment. Instead, I was mouthing it myself, unconsciously. Damn delusional ME. I bet some of you did that too! Admit it! Raise your hand! HAHA!

I did too!!! But i still didnt see the saranghae :(

Guest myhepyending

@stucked @giselle_tw you gurls crack me up  =)) =))  =)) =))
here is my heart for you~
tumblr_mnlmtwzrux1rdfdp5o1_r1_250.gif%3F

goodnight~ :-* :-* :-*

Totally off topic. For @racqmariaabrigo HAHAHA!

I agree he's touchy feely as he likes skinship like Woobs and he did that at their first meeting. HAHAHA! A fanboy. Total opposite of our boy, Mr. Love Motion Hips. :D

tumblr_mrfrenD4lK1s3rl7wo3_250.giftumblr_mrfrenD4lK1s3rl7wo1_250.giftumblr_mrfrenD4lK1s3rl7wo2_250.giftumblr_mrfrenD4lK1s3rl7wo5_r1_250.gif

LOL at the "These jackets are too thick" HAHAHA!

Though I still think that she's just a friend to Woobs just cause of a certain tall and dark-skinned hyung! HAHAHA!

Ottoke chingus? I will be out of the country during a month and I won't have the time to connect on soompi

:(

(

(

(

How will I survive without MinShin during a whole month??? That's so cruel!!! And just thinking of how many pages I will have to back read when I'll be back make me wanna cry even more :((

I love you all chingus! I'll try to come here and lurk if I have a chance to. I'll miss you all. Family hug >:D<

@m8lov - we will miss you Chingu...take good care! *hugs*

Guest armanita

okay, googling and find this, repost, lets recall again:

7) Your ideal-type?

Shin Hye: I like someone who is

determined. Determined and at the same

time very caring and considerate. Both

my brother and father's heights are over

180cm, so I like tall people.

source: http://www.shinhye.org/2011/07/news-park-shin-hye-has-fallen-for-hyun.html?m=1

so annoying to post with mobile phone..hoahm, how bout minho? tall, determined people, caring..hmmm

Archived