[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jennifer Santos said:  Dearest MinShin shipper I have to say my good night to you..I am very tired after 10 days at this thread from wee hours of the morning 24 hrs except when I need my rest...I am still a mum with a teenage son and a friend that needs nursing and attention, a daughter in her 1st year of Law school..stressing about exams.My son whom doing his final year of B.Sc Psychology and doing his internship now ,whom I missed so much,Its off topic but I enjoyed all your post and it made me laugh at everything ,how am I going to give up this thread...love all of you..For students here, please remember to do your duty as a good children and concentrate with your studies,make your parents proud and make me proud of you too.@ stucked you are truly a joy for everyone here and glad you're back..and many more..everyone be strong and be open and our lives is not surround around our ship. I can only pray and hope that our ship will continues sailing till..they decide to stop.I will still cherish all this moments of my 1st ever shipping an OTP.God bless and take care, those who are going to sleep good night and those whom just starting their day..have a good day. Thank you and love you.

this thread is so quiet after the hot topic yesterday :)
rather than quiet like this let us share why we are in this ship, hehe I've been told before that I have never been a shipper like this, this is the first time I became a shipper for k-drama (previously I had been a shipper, but to drama in my country, Indonesia, in-drama) I really see the real interaction of them, in fact I've been watching a lot of k-drama, I never exposed withdrawal syndrome as well but not as strong as in The Heirs, I am very hard to move on, this reminds me of the first time I became shipper (for in-drama). interaction between my previous OTP with KT-ES (LMH-PSH) is so real, it's hard to say they are not dating. I sometimes remember how crazy I used to be a shipper to Stef-KI (my previous OTP) as now LMH-PSH, but I am now really 100% to LMH-PSH because I've move on with my previous OTP. HAHAHA

If you ask where my favorite scenes in The Heirs, I will not answer a kissing scene, but the scene at the old house of Eun Sang, because of this, my MinShin heart more steady with this ship. it's because they really, especially when the article is that some of the interactions they was ad-lib. I am very happy hahaha
let's rewatch this scene again :))

what about you guys? how when you first became a shipper?? or earlier, you've become one of the shipper for uri OTP??? :))

if you do not mind I would like to show my first ship, this one scene the first time I feel like it is with LMH-PSH :D  (sorry off topic) :))

http://youtu.be/0ZB18m7igcM

maybe indonesian ppl has been know about this couple :)) hehe

@thao_2512 chill :D Inasmuch as you are a hard core PSH fan I do really hope that you are an open minded person too. Don 't bash this thread please. I like PSH, I am a newbie fan and I really find her with so much charm. I love the dress on her but her pose was somewhat revealing that is why it created buzz..I am pretty sure if uri LMH was just around the corner, he already embraced her and dragged her out of the crowd..The possessive character in him like KT =)) =)) =)) Let 's spread love on this thread. We may have different opinions but we are here for one - and ONE thing only...to sail on our MinShin Ship..

Helloo.. I didnt visit this page for just 1 night and it went explosive over a dress overnight!! WOW!

Lets put the dress behind us and place the airport outfit in front ;) While i figured that many of us here are still young in age and seeing sudden transformation of your beloved SH unnie is not easy, I think we also have to acknowledge a fact that she is 24 and not 14 years old. At this stage, girl is becoming woman, and this shows in her interview answer! This is a brilliant move to test fan reaction, to see whether people are ready to see SH in different images. Honestly, which woman doesnt want to be seen as sexy?! If we want to see SH in new types of character in the future, we have to be prepared to embrace her new images! Would you prefer a female spy sexy or innocent? Would you prefer a female police officer seductively strong or just purely sweet? I have Korean friends who still view SH as a cute & friendly tomboy with no womanly charms. Im pretty sure they are not the minority!

I think lets be fair and support SH fully! Acting is a career where change of image is a requirement. Acting is SH's career! Lets just give her your 100% support!

Well im back to lurking mode again :) remember the event looks are not their real life look ;) For real life look: check out that checkered red shirt & black tights photo. It would certainly keep you (those who are concerned with the womanly charming image at miumiu) on the ground!

Hugsss :x

Guest crazybees4

It was only 556 pages when I went to bed last night!  Have no time to catch up all.  Quickly looked to see what happened, I found this ship was briefly hit by thunder storm, but safe at the end.  Congratulation! :)>-=D>

As an old lady and newbie here, I really respect your guys.  You are so honest with your thought and feeling.  The beauty of you all is you have no fear to share your differences and you know how to handle it wisely.  I am confident that this shipping will continue sailing smoothly. :D

@stucked I am sure you don’t know me, but I have no doubt why the ladies here long to see you back to the thread after I read your posts.  You are amazing! 

I decide to be part of this MinShin family because I don’t want to keep my imagination for this lovely couple with myself.    I think about this two like my own kids whom I love and expect the best for them.  I don't know why I have a strong sense that they are soul mate.  Therefore, I do hope that one day they really end up together happily and build their lovely family. This thread is such a blissful place for me. 

I have my story or my imagination to share but I’d better save it for other days.  

Good nite (:|and Love you all! :x

Why are they on NAVER?! HEIRS ended like ancient times ago. These are the times I wished I could read hangeul. (-_-)

tumblr_mz50fzkfDb1tp766bo1_400.jpg

@minholady HAHAHA! Both front and back can be quite dangerous. Just use the coat Min Ho. ;):))

@giselle_tw you must be soooo bored... HAHAHA! HIGH FIVE chinguuuu! :))

Guest tropicalgirl

Just rewatching episode 20 in one channel. I miss our OTP SO MUCH!!! Aaaah ottokee???
@stucked @giselle_tw @isabelinaD your post always crack me up. Don't ever stop posting chinggu ^:)^

I think there's someone here before said that LMH said "saranghae" to shinhye during SBS drama award from fancam. It's been days for me asking mr. google on how to make gif.lol. So here it is. Sorry about the quality though if you want to see it better, you can download the fancam with a high quality. C9C1CEA02013SBSC5F0AE30B300C0C1-C774BBFC

fe85 said: I think there's someone here before said that LMH said "saranghae" to shinhye during SBS drama award from fancam. It's been days for me asking mr. google on how to make gif.lol. So here it is. Sorry about the quality though if you want to see it better, you can download the fancam with a high quality. 

@stucked..oh I do love danger :)) :)) LMH will be delighted in both hugs with jacket. =)) :-SS Oh @fe85 I love the gif. Gomawo. Whether he said it or not his glance to PSH was full of love and happiness. love it :x :x :x I hope there was someone who captured PSH reaction : "saranghe oppa" :x (delulu mode on)

Park Shin Hye [Japan Mag Interview ] 
"When I was a child, I often placed myself between dad and mom, and let my father carry me in his arms. I still do it, not as much as in the past though. I still often follow (stick) my father. He’s very tall. When I have fights with my mother, I sometimes tell about it to my father."isn't she's cute.she need someone to protect herShin Hye just arrived..and fan said she still sick..She must really tired..Feel sorry for her about fan taken photo(bec her hair shadow).She must think about her parent reaction..poor my bb.hope someone can take care of her now..

I have been staring at @fe85 awesome gif. Wanting to catch that "Saranghae" moment. Instead, I was mouthing it myself, unconsciously. Damn delusional ME. I bet some of you did that too! Admit it! Raise your hand! HAHA! :))

viewimageM.php?id=minho&no=29bcc427b1857
By the way, when is our boy's concert? I still can't get over HIS Love Motion's hip moves. Though.. if you think in @giselle_tw mindset, those moves can be a good thing. Aigoo. HAHAHA! Again, sorry minors. :D :-P

cr.as tagged

Archived