[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sheila88

Jennifer Santos  love you @Sheila88, I am Asian and a Catholic...I am brought up conservatively and @thao_2512..Please do not judge othes and I am quite sad you keep popping out and leave comments as such..Some of our Shipper are very young here..and some like me has seen enough and experience enough..Its part of growing up...Everyone have to learn sometimes .I let my children understanding about the bird and bees at very young age because I don't want them to try out or learn incorrectly...Anyway we have to move on this is not the 1st time she wore something sexy like this..please keep an open mind about it.Love our MinShin..

I love Shin Hye and MinShin my OWN way. And I do love our family here, a lot.

Just want to say what I feel I need to say, haha.

Move to Shin Hye's HanBam interview. I've thought that her answers are just for the Heirs promotion at first. Dont be upset 'cause of this. Since I have to always remind me to stick to reality, and I have to consider all possibilities that come across my mind. However, the more I watch the interview, the more it proves my initial opinion wrong. The way Shin Hye laughed when she saw the lunch box. The way she smiled when being asked about the chemistry. And the way she reacted about the dating rumour. This is why I prefer direct interview, body language cannot lie, haha.

pluie said: Sowwy, but what the exact meaning of "a voluptuous woman" ? HEHEBe careful, the translation somehow mislead, the truth maybe she doesn't mean like that ... 
and what kind of picture in weibo she is talking about?
@ravairie : thanks for the DVD infos ;)
voluptuous... meaning curvy; sexy with curves; hot stuff: the quality of being attractive and exciting (especially sexually exciting); "he thought she was really hot stuff"

Guest lameoser

L.O.L.!!!! Instead of gulping my drink, i almost blurted it OUT!!!! and YES! You are the culprit my dear @giselle_tw! HAHAHAHAHAH

Dearest MinShin shipper I have to say my good night to you..I am very tired after 10 days at this thread from wee hours of the morning 24 hrs except when I need my rest...I am still a mum with a teenage son and a friend that needs nursing and attention, a daughter in her 1st year of Law school..stressing about exams.My son whom doing his final year of B.Sc Psychology and doing his internship now ,whom I missed so much,Its off topic but I enjoyed all your post and it made me laugh at everything ,how am I going to give up this thread...love all of you..For students here, please remember to do your duty as a good children and concentrate with your studies,make your parents proud and make me proud of you too.@ stucked you are truly a joy for everyone here and glad you're back..and many more..everyone be strong and be open and our lives is not surround around our ship. I can only pray and hope that our ship will continues sailing till..they decide to stop.I will still cherish all this moments of my 1st ever shipping an OTP.God bless and take care, those who are going to sleep good night and those whom just starting their day..have a good day. Thank you and love you.

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

Omo @giselle_tw I didn't know the kiss was that uhm shall we say intense, with all the gulping he's doing.LOL 
And we've got 1.6M views already! Daebak!!! =D>

Edit- Sorry I am at the top with nothing really relevant to say.LOL So uhm here...let's enjoy this... Love is the Moment  :D 

Jennifer Santos said:  Dearest MinShin shipper I have to say my good night to you..I am very tired after 10 days at this thread from wee hours of the morning 24 hrs except when I need my rest...I am still a mum with a teenage son and a friend that needs nursing and attention, a daughter in her 1st year of Law school..stressing about exams.My son whom doing his final year of B.Sc Psychology and doing his internship now ,whom I missed so much,Its off topic but I enjoyed all your post and it made me laugh at everything ,how am I going to give up this thread...love all of you..For students here, please remember to do your duty as a good children and concentrate with your studies,make your parents proud and make me proud of you too.@ stucked you are truly a joy for everyone here and glad you're back..and many more..everyone be strong and be open and our lives is not surround around our ship. I can only pray and hope that our ship will continues sailing till..they decide to stop.I will still cherish all this moments of my 1st ever shipping an OTP.God bless and take care, those who are going to sleep good night and those whom just starting their day..have a good day. Thank you and love you.

Archived