[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest westlife

my opinion on why shinhye wore those clothes not once, not twice, not thrice,...and so on..is to show to us or to other celebrities out there, that wearing the same clothes over and over again is not a shameful act.. it just shows how humble she is,despite of being a popular actress...PARK SHIN HYE, a lady/celebrity that don't have the celebrity disease...:)

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LaDadaista

Maybe because of the news that was published on Money Today, our beloved PSH had to tweet like this:
@ssinz "ha..ha.. now I'm called a voluptuous woman...due to shadow and hair..kk Would I laugh for this or cry for this kkk -_-;;;"
@ssinz "The picture is not from my Weibo. There's no such a picture in my Weibo!! No!"

This news has just been published today at 14:07 (Korean Time). And it has been viewed up to 6,000+ times so far.
Ho ho ho, so now those who still consider PSH a tomboyish girl next door will completely change theirs minds.

PS: I really love the news headline. 
Someone...*cough* Minho *cough*...will definitely "put his eyes on where he wants" and find this photo sooo"breathtaking" that he can hardly breathe. =))
Source: http://news.mt.co.kr/mtview.php?no=2014010913452565082&MRH
tumblr_mz4m4uspHB1sfzg9no1_1280.jpg

KR:배우 박신혜가 화끈한 홍콩 인증샷을 공개해 화제다.박신혜는 8일 자신의 중국 SNS(소셜네트워크서비스) 웨이보에 홍콩의 한 명품 브랜드 오픈 행사장에서 찍은 사진을 게재했다.사진 속에서 박신혜는 가슴선이 깊게 파인 드레스를 입고 활짝 웃고 있다. 박신혜의 파격적인 드레스를 본 누리꾼들은 입을 다물지 못하고 있다.누리꾼들은 "박신혜 몸매 이 정도 일 줄이야", "박신혜 홍콩가서 매력 발산하는구나" ,"박신혜 홍콩 가더니 더 예뻐졌다", "박신혜 홍콩에서 빛났겠다", "박신혜 홍콩사진 눈을 어디다 둬야 할 지 모르겠다" 등의 반응을 보였다.

EN translated by Bing Translator:Actor Park Shin-Hye is the hottest Hong Kong open topic certification shots.
Park Shin-Hye is 8th in his People's Republic of China SNS (social network service) opened a luxury brand of Hong Kong on weibo was taken from a picture of the venue.
In the midst of a deep breast line, Park Shin-Hye pictures fine dresses, wide smiling. Park Shin-Hye's unconventional dress I saw, really, their mouths shut.
Really, they're the "Park Shin-Hye body full extent", "go you're radiating charm, Park Shin-Hye Hong Kong", "Hong Kong is Park Shin-Hye, was prettier", "will", "shone at the Hong Kong Park Shin-Hye Park Shin-Hye Hong Kong photo I do not know to where the eye" and responded.

EN translated by Google Translator:Hong Kong actress Park Shin-hye is the hottest topic in the certification disclose shots. Park Shin Hye is the 8th China own SNS (social network service) Wei Bo luxury brands in Hong Kong, one showing a photo taken from the venue was open. Park Shin Hye photos in the chest deep fine lines wide dress smiling. Park Shin Hye's unconventional dress, netizens have mouth shut and not be seen. Netizens are "Park Shin Hye's body is approximately one-line", "Park Shin Hye went to Hong Kong're radiating charm", "Hong Kong is Wilderness Park Shin Hye look great", "I'll bitnat Park Shin Hye in Hong Kong", "Hong Kong Park Shin Hye photo eyes do not know where do you put "and the like reaction.

stucked said: mi7chimes said: ok so do i do intro or something... how do u welcome a newbie?? this is awkward! =)) PS : @stucked and all others lol.. love ur positivity... with little to hold on to... u r doing a great job of not letting go.. never letting go... fighting!!

@diena11Shinhye at airport? thanx for the pic... ;)
Look! the real Shinhye is BACK!!She wore that "dress" just for the show, guys... ^:)^:)^
I'm sorry to mention the dress again, last night I was also disappointed...but as I said that Shinhye is one of my favorite actress, and I really love her innocent image, but what can she do? it is her job, she is one of the faces of miu miu, of course she couldn't refuse to wear that dress..  I'm just so upset to people who admitted as her fans and now leave her just because of that dress, really?!even if Minho will have a bed scene in his next project, will I abandon him or hate him? sorry but NO, I love him because of his personality and talent,...
Please always be possitive and support your idol :)>- :)>-

Archived