[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@pluie LOL NOOO! tey r still strong.. n i am a believer! just changed coz NiAn won at the PCAs yesterday and i am not active in my other forums, also i like my SNS to hav me only.. so changed here.. LOL
n woaah.. tat looks like a real painting...

ravairie said: @giselle_tw he was really excited to kiss her.. Haha the staff said they were very nervous and shy when filming the first kiss, it's out of their character since they always playful with each other in the set. I think from the start they are already attracted with each other... Haha

@sweetyeka, NO, you're wrong dear, I'm NOT a keeper like stucked or PSH,I'm not that good person, as I'm not angel NOR starlight angel too.I'm just spoiled kid who always cheating her times to keep lurking on this thread. I'm just that brat who should studying many things but just sit there on her desk lurking on this thread HAHA.I just can say, lets just enjoy as far as I can go before I'm gone sane and back to my real world nyahahaha.
Oh my, I hope I'm not OOT again, I'm getting run out of MinShin's stock pictures :D Oh here, I still have this, the title of this BTS pic might be "Don't go, even we're just practicing" 
tumblr_mx9zdn2yTL1s8m1l7o2_r1_500.png

@ravairie YO Shin Min Ah!!! You lucky girl, you have great parents for understanding your Kpop addiction. Me? Not so much. I wish.

HAHAHA! And oh, those tarot readings? I never believed any of them, I am all for logical stuffs. BUT, if it will help speed up OUR ship ALL THE WAY TO HOLY MATRIMONY, I am all for tarot readings, shamanism.. everything. Let's get it oooon!!!

@sweetyeka I am touched. :D Though you did call me a 'Soul'? A wandering soul haunting this thread for until they get married TO each OTHER. HAHAHA! thanks chingu.. :)

@giselle_tw OI. C`mere you crazy one.. *hugs* I'm sorry for the words used, okay? *hugs* Hee. Come on.. smile now you pervy chingu.. you.. HAHAHA! :)

ok so do i do intro or something... how do u welcome a newbie?? this is awkward! =))

PS : @stucked and all others lol.. love ur positivity... with little to hold on to... u r doing a great job of not letting go.. never letting go... fighting!!

faidaris said: ravairie said: Guys, for those who are interested to buy the Heirs DVD Director's Cut, it's now available on YESASIA for Pre-Order

The Heirs (DVD) (10-Disc) (Director's Cut) (First Press Limited Edition) (English Subtitled) (SBS TV Drama) (Korea Version) + Gift

Lee Min Ho (Actor) | Park Shin Hye (Actor) Kim Woo Bin (Actor) | Kang Min Hyuk (CNBLUE) (Actor)Our Price:US$169.99 

Expected release date: February 20, 2014. Preorder Now!---I know so expensive ;)) but it's okay since I love MinShin I will buy it, and my mom will tell me again you are wasting your money with all your korean/kpop stuffs.. haha =))

MC: Do you not have a boyfriend?SH: To be honest, I am really lonely

About this Question,for me it's like OPEN QUESTION so you just have to answer YES OR NO.If I had this question,I would answer YES,I DONT HAVE or you can answer YES,I ALREADY HAD ONE.But for me recently minshin interview like not answer anything.Minho speech in sbs award with shinhye interview at hanbam.They just answer but not answering the Question :)>-

If you had something that you cant said to other people,you just can answering with the double meaning.For me...when shinhye answering about yonghwa an geunsuk,she really meant it they not dating but for minho she just smiled and make ambigu sentence 8->

Guest rjuliet

thats what i think too, min ho ideal girl is shk and psh kinda reminiscing shk a lot when she was young, both are natural beauty, have voluptous body, and baby face...shin hye ideal man is won bin and minho reminiscing wb a lot, both are very talented actors, dark skinned, and have gorgeous features...

Archived