[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

almontel said:

@neeean: sorry to cut your post, just had to repost your insightful comments. Totally AGREE!!!
she is 'GlOWING'....and she's only lonely when youknowho is not by her side....and if they plan to get married before she's 30, the LMH has to 'adjust' his 35yo marriage plan to 32-33...ke ke ke...

They REALLY REALLY REALLY LOOK GOOD together....wish we can see more of them together...

• a Magazine PHOTOSHOOT
  • a presscon from other countries for HEIRS promotions
  • HEIRS photoshoot for their DVD director's cut
  • LMH in attendance for PSH's movie premiere: The Tailor
  • PSH in attendance for LMH's movie premiere: Gangnam Blues
  • Special Guest for each other's FANTOUR
  • another CF together
  • get engaged, get married, have cute babies and live happily ever after....

Please feel free to ADD to our list....ke ke ke...

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

stucked

said: Different translations of her interviews and focusing about THE Dating rumour. (

-_-

)

About the recent dating rumors between the two, the actress said, “I’m happy about the rumors, because it means that we looked good together.”-- mwave.interest.me/enewsworld

About the scandal she said, "It feels good because that means we look good together". -- www.etoday.co.kr/news

When asked how she felt about these rumors, Park Shin Hye replied, "That means we looked that good together on screen, so I feel really good about it." -- allKpop.com

Soooo.. Shin Hye felt good about IT? Can WE HOPE for some more? HAHAHA! Uh.. Min Ho ssi, what do you say?

:)

)

YO!!! GOOD MORNING BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!

:D

I hope Min Ho and Shin Hye reps are reading this thread because I think that Min Ho and Shin Hye are testing the public and seeing if they are going to be accepted before declaring if they are together. Both of them look extremely happy!

Let's continue supporting this wonderful couple! God bless everyone! Stay Positive!

Guest rjuliet

@almontel @faidaris Minho and shinhye visiting each other at shooting place, posting to their sns addressing each other in a cute and adorable manners, going to awards events such as baeksang or pusan film festival or even cannes together...haha and so on...we could add to this list endlessly...lol...

Guest Enonane1 .

@stucked  ....I am so happy to see you back that I want to cry.....I am glad you are back because it hasn't been the same without you.....please stay....
I did a lot of yelling and name calling at a lot of bewildered elk since you left for a few days.....the elk will be happy that the loud mouth Cherokee woman has shut up for a while......
Thank you for coming back chingu.....you were missed!

good night all my fellow shippers!

Love is Feeling :) I REALLY, REALLY love this song. Every time I hear this song I will remember all the good and memorable scenes in The Heirs related to uri OTP and seriously, this song is truly epic and means a lot to me.

http://youtu.be/3GvA7NkKsSs

Love is indeed, feeling.

@faidaris that song is also among my faves..i esp like the acoustic version..hearing the acoustic ver reminds me of the scene Tan watching ES sleep in the motel. While the other version will remind me of the scene at the airport when Tan called out to ES in front of Rachel

Guest comelcoke

@faidaris i think i'll get your point. hahahahah here i paste it again

MC: In a interview, you said you wanted to get married before 30SH: Yes, I only have 5 years left. I feel I have to get married soon. Maybe I will get marriedMC: Are you really going to get married before 30?SH: It looks like I will go over (becoz our uri LMH wanting to get married before his reach 35 right).

suddenly PSH change her answer ooo gosh this 2 HOT couple ha want to play with us meh...

~X( :-L ~O) come @faidaris lets get out coffee together.. lets drink to reduce our excitement. hahahahah

Guest rjuliet

thats one of my fav songs out of heirs ost...along with two people, bitung my lips, and for sure the mist unfergettable lena park my wish as it is the soundtrack of kim tan and eun sang aka minshin infamous passionate intense kiss... :x

hohurm said: @faidaris that song is also among my faves..i esp like the acoustic version..hearing the acoustic ver reminds me of the scene Tan watching ES sleep in the motel. While the other version will remind me of the scene at the airport when Tan called out to ES in front of Rachel

Archived