[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest tropicalgirl

BdeReA1CIAAvh64.png
The host ask PSH do you know who is it? and she right away answer it's minho oppa. But before the host ask it she laugh when she opened the food boxes  like she knew already it's LMH. Guess LMH always in her mind. Because to be honest that face on the food nothing look like or just little look like LMH so it could be anyone right? :P =))

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why did PSH have a handphone in these photos that she took days ago, when she was learning to make floral arrangements?
Because in these days, she can only communicate with LMH through her handphone, so with these pics she wanted to express "Oppa, can you see me? I'm learning  to make floral arrangements. Saranghe!!"My delulu imagination  :bz

ps: Look!  In those flowers there is a note that says "Thank You"....Maybe she is sending that message to LMH, because he paid for the classes, as a gift for her. Ulala  :bz :bz
v2lj.jpg

0rhh.jpg

Cr. http://cr.www.karamellplats.co.kr/ 
via Weibo - @pank_blue

tropicalgirl said: BdeReA1CIAAvh64.png
The host ask PSH do you know who is it? and she right away answer it's minho oppa. But before the host ask it she laugh when she opened the food boxes  like she knew already it's LMH. Guess LMH always in her mind. Because to be honest that face on the food nothing look like or just little look like LMH so it could be anyone right? :P =))

:)) PSH mention LMH in Interview  :-bd Now I want more LMH & PSH interview as long they keep mention each other  :)>-  I really hope MinShin become REAL. LMH & PSH didn't denied the dating rumor, it make my shipper heart going nuts!!!! [delulu mood : ON] :)) =)) :-w

Guest ziooom92

yoyoo said: OMG... Srry for my harsh word... But sincerely... I just HATE her dress... Why does she 'TOO reveal' every time when she goes outside Korea? I love that nice woman... the SH who looks nice without showing boobs... without making a woman as a 'Sex Symbol'... I just cannot like this kind of girl... I guess if SH is gonna do again and again..

m8lov

said: I know right? I stopped back reading because it was too tiresome.

On another note, I have a feeling MinShin are already dating. LMH keeps talking about love and the closet kiss and how everybody thought he was indeed dating PSH for real during the filming. And now PSH doesn't deny the rumor either :-O I don't know why but I feel they gonna reveal their relationship soon... or I am delulu.

In the last days PSH is so focus in her cellphone :-c , even in the airport or to pose for pictures...  WHY? 
We know the answer. "LMH" or "Min Ho oppa" :x 8->
Now, for the time being, their cellphones are the only way to communicate each other.
1524908_575259122555703_866700013_n.jpgv2lj.jpg
1558506_611598148878001_837081958_n.jpg

Honestly  ruin the good news (I'm talking about the interview with PSH) withthis dress think … I am very disappointed ...I like PHS and I don’t care what she wear.. Like I said before Shin  Hye is so pretty and sexy! Honestly I am glad that I saw her in that dress. I'm here because I  think they like each other and I want to read news about them like a couple.. Please don’t make me regret that I'm here
Ps. I think that tonight Lee Min Ho will not sleep again  =))

Guest glamfan

ravairie said: tropicalgirl said: BdeReA1CIAAvh64.png

“The dress is not revealing, it's informative.” 

“First rule of cleavage: it's not how low you go, but where and when you show.” ― Elisabeth Squires                                                               

Guest lilyrose81

Haha I SO LOVE THE HANBAM INTERVIEW! She didn't deny it right THEY BOTH DIDN'T.

Spazzzz

P/s : I want to remind you something, i came here because of MinShin and all of your positivity, same goes to other new members as I read their first posts ; because of the positivity, and how you're so rational about things. Don't make me change my mind, I might leave the thread because of the harsh words, and arguments, and irrational views here (instead of because of the couple) ; so please pleaseee remain calm, peaceful and respectful? >:D<

LOL looking at the reactions in this thread make me wonder how old you guys are and where you live... haha
The dress unexpectedly brought out how new (fan) and immature/close-minded some of you are
Just like earlier, you didn't want LMH to have a bed scene in the movie, while I was cheering yes please ( but he needs to work hard on his body first). That's a challenge for him as an actor. Am I a bad fan that I want PSH to have a sexy bed scene too?
It's part of their job as actors- to change images and challenge themselves. Just like they can't wear high-school uniform or and play sweet naive forever.
As her long time fan, I'm glad that she finally tries something that isn't normally under her own skin and less predictable. She has been in the industry for 10 yrs and and I have been following her for 5 years. It's getting too easy to guess what she is gonna say or wear LOL. So this is fun and exciting for me. Yes! Finally. Something that we didn't expect haha
She isn't 13 anymore, and can't be our sweet and innocent baby forever. She wants to grow and try other things ( finally). As fans we should support her (just like we should support LMH to do whatever he wants to in the movie)
And honestly I didn't like the dress. Yes, it's branded but a bit too basic for me. (But I have dressed like that when I was a lot  younger, where I just started  to wear more woman-like clothes and didn't know what works for me) And since she is a tomboy at heart.... girl doesn't really know how to dress in my opinion. But it's not her fault that she has curves and make the dress sexier than it's supposed to... Although I still think she need a good stylist to help with this transformation (because it's dangerous dressing sexy lol), also the attitide and confidence to carry the outfits as well
Anyway you shouldn't judge her for LMH's sake. Because in real life it doesn't really work like that. I'm quoting from KWB "men are animals" LOL. You would be surprised. 
And if you want to leave her because of a dress, maybe you were never a fan in the first place? And she really doesn't need someone like that. Seriously. No hurt. No pity. Bye :)
Move on and focus on the positive things pleaseThe rumor news both trended nate n daum earlier. I wonder if it will make to Naver later 

Guest sheila88

m8lov said: About the KWB interview (I know, you gonna say stop with that, but sorry, I'm a KWB fan and your words kinda hurted me so I have to defend my boy).

I think you are reading too much into his words and the translation is a bit misunderstanding. In the french version (  http://www.soompi.fr/2014/01/08/kim-woo-bin-a-refuse-de-chanter-pour-lost-de-heirs-et-parle-de-krystal-fx/) it's precised that what he wanted to say is that he only see her as a little sister and not as a possible girlfriend. And to be fair, as much as I love PSH, she has already said that she can't see JGS, JYH and LHK as men because she sees them as brothers. Is she being rude when she says this kind of thing? No, she's just clarifying the rumors. PSH friendzoned KWB and so did he. It's ok, as long as LMH sees her as a woman (aka a possible girlfriend).

About PSH dress.

Mama Mia! My girl is smocking hot! I'm not that chocked about her dress. She is 24 y/o now and I understand that she wants to feel sexy. I like her dress and it suits her. I remember PSH said she feels like she can now take mid 20's role so I guess she's giving us some hints to show us she's a woman now. I'm cool with this. As long as she's not turning into Miley Cyrus.

*go back reading, I'm still on page 557*

Archived