[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

@stucked welcome back. I really miss you >:D<
Come on guys, dont be so distracted by the dress. I also surprised by her dress and I did not like it at all. But Shin Hye is attending a Miu Miu event in HongKong now, and she has to wear what they give her. Most of Miu Miu dresses are like that, even worse, like @myleisuretime said. :) Imagine that she's caught cold and flu recently, she looked tired at the airport this morning, and tonight she's tried her best to appear at the event because that's her work, that's her schedule and she can't reject. So, I'll pass this "dress-situation" though there's a little storm in my mind now, just want to cover and bring her back to Korea :)
Watching the Hanbam interview, Shin Hye is still our girl ^^

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Proud uri PSH! she actually sat out a front and back neckline.There are few actresses what may have this presence and is Korea Really Friends important that it be represented by such an important brand.
I think it was time to see the woman she has become!
I welcome the new image as it reveals as really feel.
I love to take risks and not always stay in the stereotype of normal girl .... we are in 2014! And as we know there are many stars that hides the wolf skin below the d sheep.
I think part of estarenamorada is feeling sexy and desired, and this is what she refleando in their dress and in your face.

More and more I'm sure uri PSH has someone on your side. Who will? jijiji

Guest ThessC

It just a cleavage my friends nothing more as long as PSH can carry that dress ok, as i can see PSH can not stay as a teen star she needs to be a little bit daring to show the industries that she means that " she can handle a mature role now " let's just support her as PSH tackle this challenging and daring world of industries :)

Guest kesara

In my opinion her dress is awesome!!! She looks fabulous whats the big deal!! Elegant, Tasteful, Classy and Sexy!!! What's a big deal of showing cleavage!!! She's got great body not a stick!!! She's a woman not a little girl..

OMG... Srry for my harsh word... But sincerely... I just HATE her dress... Why does she 'TOO reveal' every time when she goes outside Korea?

I love that nice woman... the SH who looks nice without showing boobs... without making a woman as a 'Sex Symbol'...

I just cannot like this kind of girl... I guess if SH is gonna do again and again... I need to think more about this ship...

Guest minandshin

I don't think thiis PSH style, but had to wear it, because it's sponsored...Do you remember what she sad in the sbs awards about her outfit concept. She choose  this Romeo and Juliet concept, because of fans of the drama... This mean if she can choose she sure choose different clothes style...I think we can just forget this clothes ;)

ps. But one think maybe good to keep in our mind...Uri Shinhye will be more womanly, we can not except she sty a little innocent girl forever, and uri LMH will also become more manly...Let's prepare our heart, and not get shocked because of such an issue  ;)  ...

faidaris said: jonangee said: In my opinion i guess her management is trying to slowly show the transformation of her image this year. Knowing the genre and the role shes going to have in her new movie, just a gutfeel though but from school uniform in heirs to a queen in an affair wouldnt suit if she maintains her image. I have this feeling that her movie might be a bit mature since shell be involved with Go So. Just my POV.

Guest douceur

Really sorry to bring up this topic again

relax guys...

about "never saw her like a woman/girl" thing, is so normal when you want to describe about feeling/attitudes toward your friend (friendship)
in K-entertainment (even in K-Dramas/Movies) for avoid scandal and show how close they are like brother&sister.
even SH knew and said it by herself before..

from old interview...  http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/10517/20130918/park-shin-hyes-dating-rumors.htm

It happened during the filming of "You're Beautiful." When she was asked which character she found most attractive, she said it was Jang Geun Suk's character.
"Hwang Tae Kyung is the one to fall for the more you see him," she said.

That response started dating rumors that she denied.
 "We are like brothers and sisters on set and even hit each other," she said. "His mother likes me but Jang Geun Suk is indifferent. He never saw me as a girl. They all treat me as a younger brother."
Jang's mom was so taken with Park that she checked their marital compatibility.
"However, we are just friends and enjoy spending time together," she said.

......When confronted, the actress was firm in her denial. She and Jung were not dating.
"I recently contacted Jung Yong Hwa," she told MBC "Section TV Entertainment Report" earlier this year. "We're just close friends."

period.

Sorry for my poor English...

This link full of articles from HanBam interview tonight.
http://news.search.naver.com/search.naver?ie=utf8&where=news&query=%EB%B0%95%EC%8B%A0%ED%98%9C&sm=tab_pge&sort=0&photo=0&field=0&reporter_article=&pd=0&ds=&de=&sim=0&docid=&mynews=0&office_input=0&start=1&refresh_start=0

4vsw.jpg

eh7j.jpg

8v80.jpg
too bad I can't read Korean T_T :-<

And....WOWWWWWWWW Shin Hye ahh you so sexy in HK!!! 

off topic
when I saw notification
I was like...
Did I do anything wrong? Why I got so many spam Ha Ha Ha
=))

Guest ThessC

Korea is a little bit old fashion in culture for their women unlike some asian countries

Some asian countries are trying to adopt and accept the new generation of women held worldwide"let's move forward" :)

Guest eka5566

I do not think it wrong Park shin hye to dress sexy because she's not a young artist again ... She age was 24 years old and have been natural for she to show her sexuality.I hope Lee min ho will understand this situation and he should be proud that her "LITTLE SISTER" has become a sexy woman ...To Kim woo bin ,Yong jung hwa and Jang guek suk, Park shin hye not like a GUY but She is a little girl who has turned into a sexy woman ...I think more and more men are starting to realize the sexiness Park shin hye now ...Lee min ho sshi you must be quick and be careful because Psh not a little girl anymore but is a sexy woman. :-bd :-bd :-bd

Guest bluepalette

@minshipper thanks a lot for your info about his acceptance speech, after reading this I am glad that at SBS Awards 2013 he was able to sit with his cast and have a good time.. it must have been hard to go through all that :/

Guest minandshin

I just went to other forum whre they ship PSH with different costar...They also got heartattack because of PSH clothes X_X   ...Let's hug them also  >:D<

OK I admit that earlier I'm shock. But she really rock that dress. Indeed beautiful. And I bet its a sponsor dress, and she cannot reject it. In the end its sponsor decision in how to dress her. She should be the image of their brand. And she have to be professional because in the end its her job. 
viewimage.php?id=3dbcc22df6da31a866a6d3&viewimage.php?id=3dbcc22df6da31a866a6d3&BdddPX7IQAAmgmx.jpg:large
Credit : DC Gal 
And at home Minho will think like this 
PTh.jpg?t=1287464342
My younger sister grow up so well T-T ... can I undo my interview ??
tumblr_lxs39wRkJS1rn2l9ao1_500.gif
I've shouldn't have said that words ... I wanna slap my own face T-T 

Archived