[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Enonane1 .

ravairie said: cikchah88 said: @cheky2 thank you for being so welcoming and also for the compliment. :x I get frustrated and imagined them being together so much sometimes that I had to write about it.

minshinie said:

why do I feel that MH said 'saranghae' to our SH @ 3.24 . Am I the only one? Hah. i watched it a lot of times & my first feeling, first senses? tell me it is. I visit minshin soompi thread and baidu crown couple bar everyday. One of the Minshiner from baidu bar also feel the same, i was surprised as i thought i am the only one who saw it. Maybe is my delusional mode 'ON' :x :x

Guest princessshinhye

@ravairie tnx for ur answers... all i can say was it sooooo expensive but i sure can find a way to save that kind amount of money, hehe.....if i'll convert that in our monet currency it will costs P5000 more or less.... please keep on updating us about the Heirs DVD tnx po in advance,,,

Have a Nice Day MinShippers 
KEEP THE LOVE FIGHTING :x

chloe_addict said: Well, that's why I think it'll take a more mature man to appreciate PSH and see her as a woman. Because he will be able to see past the superficial things of a female and see and appreciate the depths of her soul: meaning her kindness to those around her, her hard work in everything she does. I think LMH is a sensitive guy, meaning he is attuned to these things, not just the "loud", "shiny" aspects of a woman. So I think he will or does see PSH as a woman...

Guest myungso

easy guys, as long KWB and PSH respect each other, its more than enough for me, i know if we talked about uri PSH we just want to protect her :)

prosperity said:Why are people feeling a certain way because KWB sees PSH as a coworker/peer and not as a girl? Are all guys supposed to crush on her? I am confused. :)) Like I said earlier, I never thought KWB really liked PSH. I felt like much of the talk is to create buzz. I also think much of his interaction with her was his competitive nature. He has pretty much said this. He didn't want to lose to KT/LMH. At the after party I saw the competition there as well. While LMH was being playful with PSH for fun, KWB did it to show that Young Do could hug ES and better than KT. I wouldn't be surprised if his friendship with PSH eventually becomes non-existent because I have never viewed it as sincere in the first place.

Hello guys..just relax and cool....dont let thunder and storm came here because Kim Woo Bin statement..its look like you hit him like Kim Ji Won before...I think its not wrong about his statement.. he's just make us clearly that shinhye is very good colleague make someone around her comfortable.cheerful person and each.thats why we love our uri shinhye..she is pure..honest..dont forget KWB already had a girlfriend.. he so inlove with her and please do not make assumption about this PSH and KWB relationship..they are good friend chemistry onscreen is good..just my opinion.. :-B

Guest minshin2046

Better we just focus on LMH n PSH only ... I don care other guys think of her .. As long as LMH like PSH it just fine with me .. :x let us don urged what not in the shipping motto . Love everyone , just think of love ...

Archived