[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Anneyong chingu-deul, wow, the pages growing so fast....Just got an hectic schedule recently, have a happy spazzing chungus \m/Don't forget to obey the rules ;) <:-P :)>-

Tan Sang Fan Art
tumblr_myxpkheoGa1s8m1l7o7_r1_1280.jpg
tumblr_myxpkheoGa1s8m1l7o9_r1_1280.jpg
tumblr_myxpkheoGa1s8m1l7o10_r1_1280.jpg
tumblr_myxpkheoGa1s8m1l7o8_r1_1280.jpg
tumblr_myxpkheoGa1s8m1l7o6_r1_1280.jpg
credit DC

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sheila88

pattituazon said: It's been a few weeks since Heirs ended but I still can't move on. I've seen almost 50 dramas in my lifetime but this is seriously the worst post-drama withdrawal syndrome I've ever had. I usually move on to the next K-drama just a few hours after I end the last one (if I'm on marathon mode) but until now, I can't get myself to move on. I tried watching Secret, then stopped after 15 minutes; then I tried watching White Christmas (the one with Woo Bin in it) but I stopped after two scenes.
There are probably 7 or 8 dramas stored in my laptop just waiting for me to watch them but... I. Just. Can't. So I feel you, @vala87 and @nonouri. Heirs had so many flaws but because of MinShin, it's in my top 3. HAHAHA. I'd rather write more in my free time than watch another drama.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/617250/17/could-it-be-i-like-you-leeminho-parkshinhye-minshin-heirs Updated! Thanks for reading! <3

@pluie
How can these two people be SO perfect with each other? Seriously, physical-wise, they are so compatible with each other. Both are tall, but of course uri LMH's taller and I always like to see that in a couple. Both are super gorgeous. LMH's a bit darker but darker men generally look more masculine in my opinion. Of course, it's just generally speaking. PSH, on the other hand is fairer and just perfect. Personality-wise? Checked, they can really complement each other. Both are down to earth, good people. Talent-wise? Checked too! Both are super talented it's crazy how can these two people be that good. And most importantly... they have strong, sizzling hot chemistry with each other! It means nothing if you are two different people having all the compatibilities that will complement so well BUT there's no attraction. And luckily for us MinShin shippers, they DO have that! <:-P 
It's past midnight here. Have a great day everyone! :-*

I'm kinda suspicious that these two start dating after Heirs commentary session on 27. After SH fan signing holika2. That time they meet again for the first time after separated. Before that these two look exhausted and gloomy. Minho loosing weight and SH in sina interview really look gloomy. I never see her like that before. Especially when she hosting special dinner in japan. I kinda feel that they just start dating couple of days before award night. That is why they so blooming during the event. And Minho so bold with his action and SH so shy and feminine. It's just my assumption though :) it can be wrong, but these days I kinda sense that.

giselle_tw said: I'm kinda suspicious that these two start dating after Heirs commentary session on 27. After SH fan signing holika2. That time they meet again for the first time after separated. Before that these two look exhausted and gloomy. Minho loosing weight and SH in sina interview really look gloomy. I never see her like that before. Especially when she hosting special dinner in japan. I kinda feel that they just start dating couple of days before award night. That is why they so blooming during the event. And Minho so bold with his action and SH so shy and feminine. It's just my assumption though :) it can be wrong, but these days I kinda sense that.

Annyeong. :)

i want to answer also. For me i think on progress. Although i really want the letter A for them. Hehe.

Remember lmh said that he cant sleep at night after the drama. Maybe he was thinking about his feeling towards psh. Wether it is true and not influence by his character

But when i look back the SBS AWARD, it seems there are something going on about this two. Like they were together now. On my view, how will u treat upcoming rumor regarding dating, u will treat it as normal and not suspicious. Becsuse viewers same as medias will immediately dis regard the rumor since it was address earlier.

Hi everyone, I have been here since page 466 but hesitated to comment about the lovely couple. Although I would like our LMH to have a lovely wifefy like PSH but I hate to put pressure on them and hate to see such a potential relationship cut short due to too much speculation and rumours and all.  After coming to page 532 I cannot stand it anymore, whatever it is I just want to say that I hope they start it slowly and to have a long lasting relationship and keep it a secret so we can keep this thread alive until LMH is 35 and then he can announce that that his bride is no other then PSH .  I do not want to say this but there are a lot of people seems to like to see them together, I suppose, I notice that during the award, the cameras are always on them, the 2 mommies were smiling ear to ear when they were on stage for the best couple award, and if it is only me, I also notice that PSH is stealing glances at LMH and he is by means way way too happy, maybe I am wrong.. but I hope I am not. My blessings to them and wish them well!!! \:D/ :)

For me this time, whatever interesting drama, it remains the most our MinShin moment I've been waiting more than anything.Nothing is more exciting than the moment of our MinShin.Another drama merely entertainment for me, but MinShin always be my top priority.
So guys, fighting!
Nothing can stop us until our MinShin completely divorced later. (I mean, they have a couple of each)But, still and always I had huge expectations with this couple.Considering this is the first time I became a shipper and falling in love to be a ship, soo I hope my first love will end beautifully :x :x :x
Btw, good night from where I live guys! I will go to sleep now I-) I-) I-)
emhrwk
Will Kim Tan look at me too when I sleep? 8->Of course not, because maybe he was with his eun sang now 8-}
delulu mode on

I am proud of you guys.. I don't even know about interview session on 27, because I only knew that SH went to Japan before Christmas. If it is true, no wonder the act differently in the SBS Award, they acted as if they were dating though they didin't want to confirm it. Maybe they thought they've already given enough sign to their fans including Minshinpers. Is it delulu? My oh my, I hope it is not delulu. Goodnight chingu, I should go to sleep, have an operation tomorrow..

lameoser said:

Hey fellow shipper ,... With all the evidence . Do think our OTP is already..... A. Together for 2-3 month B. Just started after the adward C. LMH still chasing PSH , on progress.. D. Not at all E. Not yet . Pls give opinion ... :x >

:D

<

I'm kinda suspicious that these two start dating after Heirs commentary session on 27. After SH fan signing holika2. That time they meet again for the first time after separated. Before that these two look exhausted and gloomy. Minho loosing weight and SH in sina interview really look gloomy. I never see her like that before. Especially when she hosting special dinner in japan. I kinda feel that they just start dating couple of days before award night. That is why they so blooming during the event. And Minho so bold with his action and SH so shy and feminine. It's just my assumption though

:)

it can be wrong, but these days I kinda sense that.

@giselle_tw im glad to know we are on the same page! Remember SH was glowing with happiness at the fan sign event. What came to my mind was that she looked like someone whose feelings are received and understood by her love interest after days of looking gloomy (perhaps unsure of her own feelings and the other person's feeling towards her).

Perhaps back then when they met as MH as SH, they were anle to confirm that their feelings toward each other are genuine and not just playing out their characters. Thats how they gained so much confidence to be so lovingly adorable together during the award show..

In any case, let me say this again: i strongly believe our ship has sailed (in secret and with lots of blessings from their colleagues, friends, fans/shippers) =; :\">

Guest dnieper

Is someone here know about the dating rumor on psh now? Im asking this coz on my fb timeline a lot of people were going gaga over this. Actually when i heard about it my reaction was like "never mind i dont care that's just a rumor and beside it was clarified this time" my heart is numb already it was shielded bcoz of minshin. This is just for now its nice to be back gudnight luv yah all

Same here chingus, nothing interest me in watching any current airing Kdrama. I still miss Heirs and our MinShin couple.Maybe I will watch Emergency Man and Woman when it's starts airing. Still my heart belong to Minshin.. :x
For me E (not yet dating) but in progress? :\">After the awards' night there's too much sparks between them, maybe not now but later since they will be too busy with their projects. If they really like each other, they will find time to get in touch. ;;) 

Guest lightforyou

Is park shin hye REALLY LEARNING FLOWER ARRANGEMENTS ??!!! :-O OMG REALLY! Then that means maybe that she is getting married right? #-o because usually the future daughter in laws learn those things before they get married also the daughters that were born in a traditional house learn that too like a tradition please correct me if I'm wrong? :-/ also maybe it's just a hobby or out of curiosity she tried it :P EDIT: yay! It's a first for me I'm on the top of the page ;) LOL don't mind me :P:))

lightforyou said: Is park shin hye REALLY LEARNING FLOWER ARRANGEMENTS ??!!! :-O OMG REALLY! Then that means maybe that she is getting married right? #-o because usually the future daughter in laws learn those things before they get married also the daughters that were born in a traditional house learn that too like a tradition please correct me if I'm wrong? :-/ also maybe it's just a hobby or out of curiosity she tried it :P EDIT: yay! It's a first for me I'm on the top of the page ;) LOL don't mind me :P:))

Archived