[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest laissezze

tumblr_myt7vjYkUO1siqvhio2_r1_250.gif
tumblr_myt7vjYkUO1siqvhio3_r1_250.gif

JUST TO KEEP MY SHIP MOVING FORWARD, I am praying that he is talking to himself... (especially when it comes to his feelings to PSH)... kekekeke!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i've said this before, i'll ship Minshin until the sbs awards, and if nothing happens i'll move on. Never in a million years i would imagine THAT happened on the awards night. The best i did hope was for Minho to offer his arm when they win Best Couple (i was so sure they would win). Never imagined i would witness the hand-holding, the hugging, the dorky smiles, the giddyness and the shyness from both Minshin. And for that, i'm still here. As it'll be hard to spazz or talk about something we don't see/hear, i'm sailing smoothly with u guys until the bts dvd. Maybe, there'll be something to keep this ship sail for good? Let's have fun until then!

if I not mistaken, on this fancam, especially part 0.25-0.26 LMH walk to the heirs table, there shinhye still touch up her make up and MH clap shinhye's make-up-ers right? did he so close even with her make-up-ers? and after that he sat and like we saw on this pic..

tumblr_myqvby0xIB1t7pke3o2_500.jpgtumblr_myqvby0xIB1t7pke3o3_500.jpg
tumblr_myqvby0xIB1t7pke3o1_500.jpg

:x :x

Found this interview of Romeo LMH when he was in China....Hmm...Not sure if it has been share before or not :-/

Im guessing it seems like he talked about his Juliet and  how we would like to have a love relationship like Kim Tan :x ;;) 
Ok, I might be wrong here and need someone who could understand

If anyone can understand Chinese, maybe you can share your translation with the rest of us ??? :)

Guest LmK1430293386

Just like Brangelina!!! I second this! I would LOVE to see both uri OTP in an action movie, TOGETHER! It will super hot and sexy and I bet it will be breaking records worldwide!

On a side note, you guys are flying so fast! This thread's awesome I can hardly catch up! :-bd 

excuse me, where does sexuality. thriller? she came to such a role, I liked it in the program "Running Man" it is well played villain to remove spyware, it is well done. I'm on the bill to draw attention Min Ho's nothing to be linked ... Do not add your name as the old interviews, anything that does not connect ... chemistry I see only drama in the 16 series. and all! no matter what happened before. maybe I'm wrong, but if the feelings that began in 16serii, before they behaved fun, but not as much as before, as friends.

Whew ... PSH the hottest now :D 

credit http://www.kdramastars.com

HOT CELEBRITIES NOW

Park Shin Hye

Go to Artist page

tag1_1359417473.jpg2

Lee Min Ho

Go to Artist page

tag2_1359418085.png3

Yoona

Go to Artist page

tag2_1388776033.png4

Lee Seung Gi

Go to Artist page

tag2_1359418142.png5

Jang Geun Suk

Go to Artist page

tag2_1359417985.png6

Kim Soo Hyun

Go to Artist page

tag2_1388778288.png7

Jun Ji Hyun

Go to Artist page

tag2_1359417912.png8

Lee Yeon Hee

Go to Artist page

tag2_1388778501.png9

Kim Woo Bin

Go to Artist page

tag2_1360090012.png10

IU

Go to Artist page

tag2_1359418036.png

class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye Receives Best Couple’s Award, “People Think We Are Dating For Real“

By Staff Writer | Jan 01, 2014 07:08 PM EST

heirs.png?w=600

Actors Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye on the 2013Drama Award, which took place in SBS Prism Tower in Sang Am Dong, Ma Po Gu, Seoul, in the evening of December 31, 2013, received the Best Couple's Award. Host Kim Woo Bin delivered the award to the two. Kim Woo Bin in 'The Heirs' played Choi Young Do, who liked Cha Eun Sang, played by Park Shin Hye, and was a rival of Kin Tan, played by Lee Min Ho.

Lee Min Ho said, "I feel weird that I am receiving this award from Choi Young Do. When we were doing this drama together, a lot of people asked whether Shin Hye and I are actually going out. With the both of us on stage, I would like to say thank you to Shin Hye, who has always been tolerant of my impulsive sides."

Park Shin Hye said, "I thank the production team for capturing the cute Kin Tan and Cha Eun Sang couple. I am shy so sometimes I could not play around with Lee Min Ho, but I am thankful for him for taking care of me. I also heard a lot from people that we are actually going out, but I think that means our chemistry in the drama was that convincing."

credit: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/13698/20140101/lee-min-ho-park-shin-hye-receives-best-couple-s-award-people-think-we-are-dating-for-real.htm

Park Shin Hye S'pore ‏@PSH_SPORE1h

[!]Today Shinhye will have a photoshoot with SINGLES magazine! Anticipating? YES!! @ssinz 2011 photoshoot with them→

BdSS7N4CcAA9spi.jpg

why I hope Shinhye will photoshoot with Minho??? :(( her photoshoot with SINGLE at 2011 so sexy chinguuuuuuuu!!! I want her with Minhoooooooo!!! 8-}

Saw an article on LMH on DC.Here is the link: http://news.newsway.co.kr/view.php?tp=1&ud=2014010609294249161&md=20140106093515_AOThis caught my attention.
(Talking about the kiss scene. The staffs talked in whispers during the filming of the kiss scene.)
한 스태프는 ‘너희 진짜 사귀냐?’고 물어볼 정도였다. 그 말을 듣는 데 정말 기분이 좋았다. ‘내가 제대로 하고 있구나’란 생각이 드니깐.”

One staff even asked "Are you guys really dating?". When I heard those words I felt good. 'I am doing it properly' because of those kind of thoughts.

Are you sure you felt good because of that, dear LMH? Not because you felt "pleasure" while filming the kiss scene? :))
How are ya'll Minshinners doing? I missed Minshin and this thread so much at school today. Nearly everything around me reminded me of Minshin. Hahaha.Aish being a shipper is so hard. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels so frustrated sometimes because we shippers know and are sure there is a mutual attraction between LMH and PSH. But whether they'll take the next step is the big question. And the fact that we can't and won't know the answer is really frustrating hahaha.
Whatever happens I will keep being onboard this ship. Minshin hwaiting. :)>-
Edited because there might be some misunderstandings. Sorry. ^:)^

vanillakitties said: Saw an article on LMH on DC.Here is the link: http://news.newsway.co.kr/view.php?tp=1&ud=2014010609294249161&md=20140106093515_AOThis caught my attention.
(Talking about the kiss scene)
한 스태프는 ‘너희 진짜 사귀냐?’고 물어볼 정도였다. 그 말을 듣는 데 정말 기분이 좋았다. ‘내가 제대로 하고 있구나’란 생각이 드니깐.”

One staff even asked "Are you guys really dating?". When I heard those words I felt good. 'I am doing it properly' because of those kind of thoughts.

Are you sure you felt good because of that, dear LMH? Not because you felt "pleasure" while filming the kiss scene? :))
How are ya'll Minshinners doing? I missed Minshin and this thread so much at school today. Nearly everything around me reminded me of Minshin. Hahaha.Aish being a shipper is so hard. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels so frustrated sometimes because we shippers know and are sure there is a mutual attraction between LMH and PSH. But whether they'll take the next step is the big question. And the fact that we can't and won't know the answer is really frustrating hahaha.
Whatever happens I will keep being onboard this ship. Minshin hwaiting. :)>-

Archived