[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Who are you looking at, MH?? Maybe, Lee Jong suk, who is trying to steal your Juliett??  :ar!   X(
I don't know, but I think this stare represents jealousy. ahahaha.Because in that direction only were PSH and LJS  >:P 
With that stare seems that LMH was saying to LJS "Don't even think about it, she (is/would be) mine" :-w

76857_200031440189246_1652165222_n.jpg1908868672_82e78299.gifScreenshot2014-01-01at101120AM.png
Warning: This spoiler contains scenes that could break your shipper heart:bz

tumblr_ms06ceLiA01rn4higo1_250.giftumblr_ms06uokytE1rn4higo1_250.giftumblr_ms06uokytE1rn4higo3_250.giftumblr_ms06uokytE1rn4higo4_250.giftumblr_mr12i7ytpx1sn9uvlo7_250.gif

Don't worry my handsome guy, She has eyes only for you. 2009260796_f6c787fd_IMG_1143.gif1908868672_6fa0a044.gifcr: Park Shin Hye Thread Soompi

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@IsabelinaD why you posted LJS-PSH cutenesss gif??  :-SS you made a bit storm on my MinShin Heart :-SSMinShin MinShin MinShin stilllll.. okay.. don't collapse with this :-SS :-SS*INSOMNIA DETECTED*ottoke here already 12:27 am :((
edit with PS *dont open if you will get mad to me* :-SS ^:)^

I feared that one day the unexpected news, LJS-PSH dating, as well as Rain-KTH who fell in love while shooting a photoshoot :-SS

OMG!! why I think like that, MinShin still sailing with smoothly.............. ^:)^

After days of silent spazzing over SBS awards night, ive decided to delurk for MinShin again :\">

There are a couples of things I want to share:

1. About interaction between MH and JW during the award show: there is nothing intimate here so chill people! I understand shippers have sensitive heart and head in the clouds, i hope for MinShin shippers we have our feet on the ground too! It is always sad to see women bash another woman.. Be it out of love for another person, it is just sad really.. Im sure those who love SH would feel awful to see the negative comments from her haters.. Lets not make JW fans go through the same thing. We should treat others the way we want to be treated :)

2. After this award show, I was able to spazz silently as I now can tell that our ship has sailed (with confidence). Here's why:

- all the people who work closely with MinShin have that supportive look and encouraging smile on their face during their interaction :) its like they know there is a relationship being formed and everyone just give this infant relationship their blessing. As fan we may have to guess and rely on dispatch while as fellow celebrities, they just know things which we dont and especially when they are from the heirs cast ;)

- in one of those interviews where MH was asked about chemistry in their kiss scene and his reply included a "What?!"..This speaks volume that they are surprised that the rumour they heard was "there is nothing much in it".. This surprise reaction can only be a result of MinShin feeling so much in it and couldnt anticipate why the audience didnt see how they feel in that kiss..

- the adlib during ep19, the gazes during the award, the fact that they address each other so lovingly in a public place, the confession that SH made about wanting to win best couple and her dress concept, the sweet reply "you should have told me earlier, I didnt know" from MH.. Im pretty sure they are close and comfortable enough to have all this going.

3. I want to stress this again how i wish they can get to know each other and build a solid lasting relationship without much public interest. I really hope their agencies are working together to create that opportunity for MinShin. They need to have a normal relationship to be able to have a happy ending. So for now, im happy just to see award video and watch their drama again. I do not wish to have a dispatch news of minshin as that just go against our couple's wish.

4. While im happy the pages are flying and more ppl come out from lurking, it also means that this topic has earned so much interest :) great job everyone! I just want to remind that we do not say negative thinngs about our couple's past shipping partner and fanbase..i was neither a minoz nor a starangel but ive come to love them both after the heirs. Im sure many of us here are just like that. Lets ship MinShin peacefully and with respect :) im sure they would be even happier to know that besides knowing our blessing for them.

Lastly, enjoy the ride MinShin shippers. I believe the best is yet to come, there would be more sunny days ahead for us :) big hugs to all

@Stucked I am really sorry to hear about what happened to you :(  I hope it doesn't keep you away from us.  I always looked forward to reading all of the fanfics because they were well written and soothed my shipper's heart.  When you are ready, please return to your MinShin family...we miss you!   =(( =((

@IsabelinaD you can put "[ spoiler ] your images link [ /spoiler ]" tag in your post (remove all the spaces in it).
Anyway, new BTS, at least for me, sorry if repost :D
tumblr_myxpkheoGa1s8m1l7o3_r1_1280.jpg
tumblr_myxpkheoGa1s8m1l7o4_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_myxpkheoGa1s8m1l7o5_r1_1280.jpg
mewrooong its PSed :P =))

lilyrose81 said: Correct me if I'm wrong, but I kind of watched the fancams of LMH posted on YT, and why is it that everytime there's an almost interaction between MinShin, the video got cut off to a different scene. [-( I mean it's always like "ah yes okay he's looking at her direction! oh darn it, different scene now" you know what I mean? Haha

giselle_tw said: Friendly reminder here guys :) please do not bash minoz here. Its their own video and they have the right to do anything with it. And yes, as @huihutang says it not only happen in minoz. Fangirl tend only took picture of their fav oppar. It doesn't mean they hate the girl who interact with them. They just feel that it not necessary to have another party in their own oppar fancam. So please cool down. Minoz is a part of minshin too so just be friends with each other. 

Guest lightforyou

Hi everyone :-h I decided to be just a lurker for the time being because I need to concentrate on my studies BUT OMG STUCKED what happened to you my dear :( I'm so sorry believe me I was a silent reader starting from page 36 and I read all the pages before until page 100 or 200 when I decided to be part of this lovely thread because since I'm shy and I came from a reserved and strict family it wasn't easy for me to come here but since this thread is so open minded and lovely and also there is no bashing and saying hurtful things to others so I thank stucked pluie yoyoo and many others tiamama and others that I didn't mention and have been here from the start and there are a lot of silent reader like I was that everyday comes here to enjoy your jokes your changes of temper that are so funny so please please stucked COME BACK! And even if i only had one or two conversation with you but I got used to your presence everyday when I open this thread, Do you want me to flip tables because I already miss you like Kim tan missing his eun sang :(( don't get the wrong idea I'm a girl :P EDIT: I'm listening to the song"I won't give up" by Jason marz so don't give up maybe it will cheer you up so Aja!aja! FIGHTING!

Guest MarieN1430293183

NO!!! No City Hunter season 2 pleeeeaaase! Even if we need a season 2 because the ending was... meh... you know what I'm talking about! But my shipper heart can't handle it! Please, please, please! NO!!!
Am I being selfish?

Hello MS Shippers!! hope everyone is doing well :-)
checking in while having brunch...it's 12:22 PM Sunday in my part of the world.
i haven't been gone 24 hours and there's already 10 pages to backread. nice.  ~X(
excuse me while i backread and try my best not to spam...lol.

Guest myungso

Dear SBS give us more BTS video or photo please...

Dear Magazine such as Single, Cosmopolitan, Bazaar, Nylon, Highcut, Elle, etc, give us photoshoot for our couple Kim Tan & Cha Eun Sang, Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye with Romeo and Juliet concept please...

Dear Massive Company such as Nike, Cocacola, Mcdonald, etc, hire our couple Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye as your muse please...
for Nike we can make MinShin : LMH foot ball player and PSH softball player fall in love at the stadium, the theme is "Love at the Stadium" (daebak!!)
for Cocacola we can make MinShin : LMH as a skaters fall in love with PSH as a sreet dancer, the theme is "The shake of love" (LOL daebak)
for McDonald we can make MinShin : a little family, dad LMH, mom PSH, child Sowon (from miracle cell no.7) go to the MCD eat dinner happy, warm, joyful (wow daebak!!)

dear big foundation such as UNICEF, UNESCO, or anything (i dont know much) make LMH and PSH as ambassador please, they gonna be good ambassador for love, to help people finnd heir true love (just like them)

OMG :)) =)) DELULU!!!

my concept so.......  =))

Guest myungso

myungso said: Dear SBS give us more BTS video or photo please...

Dear Magazine such as Single, Cosmopolitan, Bazaar, Nylon, Highcut, Elle, etc, give us photoshoot for our couple Kim Tan & Cha Eun Sang, Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye with Romeo and Juliet concept please...

Dear Massive Company such as Nike, Cocacola, Mcdonald, etc, hire our couple Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye as your muse please...
for Nike we can make MinShin : LMH foot ball player and PSH softball player fall in love at the stadium, the theme is "Love at the Stadium" (daebak!!)
for Cocacola we can make MinShin : LMH as a skaters fall in love with PSH as a sreet dancer, the theme is "The shake of love" (LOL daebak)
for McDonald we can make MinShin : a little family, dad LMH, mom PSH, child Sowon (from miracle cell no.7) go to the MCD eat dinner happy, warm, joyful (wow daebak!!)

Dear big foundation such as UNICEF, UNESCO, or anything (i dont know much) make LMH and PSH as ambassador please, they gonna be good ambassador for love, to help people finnd heir true love (just like them)

again sorry for my grammar

Guest myungso

myungso said: myungso said: Dear SBS give us more BTS video or photo please...

Dear big foundation such as UNICEF, UNESCO, or anything (i dont know much) make LMH and PSH as ambassador please, they gonna be good ambassador for love, to help people find their true love (just like them)

again sorry for my grammar

Archived