[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest MarieN1430293183

I think LMH and PSH will be busy filming their next project. So when will The Heirs promotion begin? I heard that PSH will promote (alone :() in China. But doesn't she have to prepare for a movie like LMH? I'm sorry if the information have already been post but this question bother me. Can someone answer me?

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@yoyoo...hahahaha..my leisure time..just try to went another thread...yup..they're cute together..PYC and YEH both are popular.. @yoyoo..btw..what do you think about news autograph among heirs cast in PSH mom restaurant?? They are so close right??? If they hang out together..why no pic taken??? At least one right?? Hahah..I just thinking PSH mom is very2 happy since she's big fan of LMH and got the authograph..heheeh..meet future son-in-law... :x

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/617250/16/could-it-be-i-like-you-leeminho-parkshinhye-minshin-heirs Updated! It's funny because I started writing this chapter last night, before I checked this forum out and saw all the talk about Shin Hye's Mom's restaurant. Hahaha. Coincidence? Or fate? LOL. Thanks for reading!  

@pattituazon chinggu I'm in love with your fanfic!! It's so real!! You are brilliant!!

lolipop86gorgeous said: @yoyoo...hahahaha..my leisure time..just try to went another thread...yup..they're cute together..PYC and YEH both are popular..
@yoyoo..btw..what do you think about news autograph among heirs cast in PSH mom restaurant?? They are so close right??? If they hang out together..why no pic taken??? At least one right?? Hahah..I just thinking PSH mom is very2 happy since she's big fan of LMH and got the authograph..heheeh..meet future son-in-law... :x

lmhpsh said: just read one of the interviews of LMH in his thread and when he was asked about love, he said this :(
Q: So, are you in love with somebody now?

LEE MIN HO: Nobody.  None. I’m pretty sure of that.  Maybe at around 35, I would like to get married and have the kind of love similar to Kim Tan’s. I think I should meet more people to be able to do this

Guest thunderempress

@pattituazon I LOVE YOUR FANFIC.... I always look forward to every update you make. I can't help but feel giddy whenever they have sweet scenes together in your story. :)

Annyeong chingu. :-h

this keep me wondering, why is it they were anticipating to win couples award. :-? And why they are super giddy about that.

WARNING DELULU MODE: ON.

is it to test how there relationship accept by people and to close the deal of being gf/bf. Haha. 8->

and some are requesting small hint that they are something going on about them and for some reason pic with pretty little girl came out. Id like to think that they are some people behind lmh spying in this thread. SUPER DELULU. HAHAHA =))

This is just for fun. Happy sunday everyone.

MINSHIN FIGHTING. :x

Guest MarieN1430293183

Lee Min-ho 이민호 ever has a triangular relationship like Kim Tan

In real life, Lee Minho ever in love triangle and the 3rd party was his good friend. He treasures friendship and he thinks by right the 3rd party should be the one to leave. However, he lets the girl decide who to choose. In the end, the girl chooses the 3rd party and left him.

Credit: 优酷全娱乐

Omoooo I have left this thread for only a day and it's flying so fast I am so excited and happy! Yes I have like 10 pages to back read, but I am not complaining :) So happy to see more and more people delurking and joining us in this thread. SO happy. Is there good news about uri OTP anyway? Have to catch up now! Thank you and have a nice day dear chingus!

Hi all.. long time no post here. but i read all your post everyday :)I just notice this..
did you see this pic? 
BdHGYAJCQAAzA7v.jpg

Kim Ji Won give sign to Min ho to call her (?) and shin hye is there..And you should see this video. at1.27 is when ji won give her sign to min ho. and you can see min ho move his head to shin hye. am i right? hope that i'm not delulu again :D 

@leery I could care less about Ji Woon phone call sign. As far as I know they all really close now. She mentioned in her interview girls in heirs planned to hang out together in January. Probably this time they include the boys to the reunion too :) . I see in 1.56 - 2.00 Minho purposely walk towards SH when she's having interview. And when suddenly she left Minho keep looking at her, but it got cut in the video :) he just can't let her out of his eyes.

giselle_tw said: @leery I could care less about Ji Woon phone call sign. As far as I know they all really close now. She mentioned in her interview girls in heirs planned to hang out together in January. Probably this time they include the boys to the reunion too :) . I see in 1.56 - 2.00 Minho purposely walk towards SH when she's having interview. And when suddenly she left Minho keep looking at her, but it got cut in the video :) he just can't let her out of his eyes.

@leery good catch chingu...
I saw it too...
And when LMH moved his head,,he also nodded....
Is KJW their matchmaker???
Because,,when I saw that pict,,,PSH seems like wait them or LMH's answer...
I'm sorry chingu...
I can't stop my crazy thought....
hahahaa

Archived