[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Huh, what so proud of
All The Heirs cast with So Won
tumblr_myvttnQUR01s8m1l7o8_r1_1280.jpg

But look at So Won outfit, proof that only LMH-PSH took picture with her even not at the same time but just around that ime:

tumblr_myvttnQUR01s8m1l7o2_1280.jpg

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest RistanT

Oenni ... oenni from soompi can I ??

may I request one thing ...

for those whose are able to make video ,,, please can u make video of minshin couple and covered with song by miley cyrus "when I look at u "

That song really has deep meaning ..for me at least so I was thinking if they do watch the video ..they'll take courage to be one....

hohoho mindless dreaming

Hi chingus!!!
Please, can somebody explain what exactly LMH did try to say with this answer, because I don't catch his meaning, please somebody help me ^:)^

Q: But then, the love chemistry between you and Park Shin Hye in the drama “The Heirs” was so good. How come that there’s no dating rumor that came out?

LEE MINHO: After filming our intimate kissing scene, we also heard rumors but not about our relationship. The rumors were more on like “There’s nothing much in it.” (kissing scene), and we’re just like “What?!”. (laughs)

In my opinion, it can't be true, how did people in Korea think that the kiss was "nothing much" because re-watch the sbs drama awards and you can notice that the kiss had a tremendous impact in Korea, so why did he say that?  Perhaps, he tried to dodge the question?? And the most important fact is that he never denied the rumor!  :P

IsabelinaD

said:

Hi chingus!!!

Please, can somebody explain what exactly LMH did try to say with this answer, because I don't catch his meaning, please somebody help me 

^:)^

Q: But then, the love chemistry between you and Park Shin Hye in the drama “The Heirs” was so good. How come that there’s no dating rumor that came out?

LEE MINHO: After filming our intimate kissing scene, we also heard rumors but not about our relationship. The rumors were more on like “There’s nothing much in it.” (kissing scene), and we’re just like “What?!”. (laughs)

In my opinion, it can't be true, how did people in Korea think that the kiss was "nothing much" because re-watch the sbs drama awards and you can notice that the kiss had a tremendous impact in Korea, so why did he say that?  Perhaps, he tried to dodge the question?? And the most important fact is that he never denied the rumor!  :P

good morning chingus, Happy Sunday. Hope you who has to go to Church don't miss that. I woke up this morning with fresh mind and body, and thank to God that I could say hello to all of you. Last night before I went to bed, I has been thinking, why all the fan cam of SBS Award which was uploaded on YT or else, only made by Minoz? in the contrary I hardly found PSH fan cam. Were people who attended that ceremony only Minoz not Starlight Angel?

I have problem posting the gif here, this pic is taken from SH family restaurant. The fourth one on the left is LMH autograph ;) I think SH help her mom to obtain autograph from LMH, haha... Http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2786831159?pn=5, or http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2786831159, click pg 5

Guest madiena

hye14 said: I have problem posting the gif here, this pic is taken from SH family restaurant. The fourth one on the left is LMH autograph ;) I think SH help her mom to obtain autograph from LMH, haha... Http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2786831159?pn=5, or http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2786831159, click pg 5

@hye14 i don't see the pic even on page 5. Page 5 are full of comments though. If it really is Minho's signature, won't it mean Minho went to the restaurant? Usually celebrities gave autographs to show that they ate at a particular restaurant

Hi morning minshin-ers!

For the interest of those who have pre ordered the heirs directors cut DVDs, please see the email I just received:

Hello.

This is the promotion team of the “The Heir’s” Director's cut DVD.

We’re here to announce that some of the DVD’s content has been confirmed.

Basic Contents.

-20 episodes(edited) {10 discs} +additional videos {2 discs}

-Additional videos (BTS videos, NG cuts and Commentary etc): More than 500 minutes

-Script: The script of the 20th episode (the last episode). It includes the printed signature of over 15 actors and their

greeting words.

-Postcards: 6 pieces ( 5 postcards of the actors that are participating on the commentary + one random poster of the

official “The Heirs” poster.)

The special benefit for the pre-payers : “The Heirs” poster and the unpublished OST.

People who are participating in the commentary on December 28th : Director Kang shin hyo, Leemin ho, Park shinhye, Kim woo

bin, Choi jinhyuk and Kang minhyuk. (Kang minhyuk will be only participating in the first episode of the commentary due to

his schedule.)

We are still talking with the distributors about the contents and bonus. Also about the the pre-paying term.

Details are being discussed and we will announce them as soon as we can.

Of course, about Pre-payment.

We hope you continue the love and support toward “The Heirs” Director’s cut DVD.

Thank you so much.

<“The Heir’s” Director's cut DVD.>

Don't know about you but I am Looking forward to it already!!! ;)

Cheers to 1000 pages haha!

Guest gingerpeach

Has the DVD preorder already begun? I so haven't been keeping up with that, if anyone knows anything abt that and where to preorder pls let us know!

Has the DVD preorder already begun? I so haven't been keeping up with that, if anyone knows anything abt that and where to preorder pls let us know!

Hi @gingerpeach

I think some of the minshin-ers posted here on this thread before and that's how I get to know.

What I did was email theheirsdvd@gmail.com

with my name/country/qty/email address

And indicated I want English subtitles.

Hope it helps. :)

Guest MarieN1430293183

Advice to all MinShiners: never ever quit this thread for more than one day or you will have to back read 20 pages.
You guys are daebak =D>

hye14 said: I have problem posting the gif here, this pic is taken from SH family restaurant. The fourth one on the left is LMH autograph ;) I think SH help her mom to obtain autograph from LMH, haha... Http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2786831159?pn=5, or http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2786831159, click pg 5

hohurm said: @hye14 i don't see the pic even on page 5. Page 5 are full of comments though. If it really is Minho's signature, won't it mean Minho went to the restaurant? Usually celebrities gave autographs to show that they ate at a particular restaurant Strange enough, when I use iPad, the pic is on pg 5. If using mobile phone to access the site, it appear on pg 4, stroll to the bottom.

Archived