[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest IlhamJ

cheky2

said:

The only reason agencies are overprotective towards theirs stars is cause some fans go crazy and trully pathetically annoying,its like they are Trying to control their stars life forgetting that he/she is also human despite being on the spotlight

. If there were less famwars then agencies wouldn't have the need to be overprotective. I don't get it, if you love someone why wouldn't you want them to be happy even if the person they are with is someone you don't really like BUT if that person makes he/she happy why ruin and destroy that. Am a hardcore minshin fan but if the two would find love elsewhere I'd be hurt but still be happy that they found someone to be with cause in the end that's what everyone in the world wants for themselves as well right?someone to lean on. OKAY that's off my chest,off to eat dinner now.......peace

:)

)

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lightforyou

sheila88 said: lightforyou said: I'm afraid chingues :-SS what if after some time their attraction will fade away if neither of them doesn't make the first step and it's clear to me that they are not dating because if they were shinhye wouldn't be so shy and if she was just faking it then she is really good at acting shy plus she won't make the first step because she is so afraid of anti-fans and Minho won't also take the first step because he is unsure of PSH's feelings so he need assurance from her to held her hand and ask her to date him, but recently from his last interviews he just keeps telling us to have courage and tell out our feelings to whom we love and recently shinhye has been making signals to Minho like the Romeo and Juliet concept like she is trying to make him realizing her fillings towards him just like she said in her interviews she won't take the first step but it'll show on her that she is in love so if LMH doesn't realize her fillings and take courage like Kim tan shinhye will surely give up and it will be END GAME!!!!! :-t otokkkeeeeee?! they are both so stubborn I want their friends of heirs like LMH's mom to influence them or else nothing will happen between them or also fans can influence them by spreading rumors but I also know that if it's not meant to be then it will never happen so I just hope that it's MEANT TO BE :x

Guest almontel

wow....so many backtracking every time I open my 'morning tea' ke  ke ke...i'm off today so I can read everyone's insightful comments and investigative minds...

i also wanted to share this clip: credit PSHArab...of the last day of filming of Heirs: I felt like crying with ShinHye...she did it again, she did the same in YAB and now with LMH and Heirs...the sad part of separation...just when you were getting comfortable with a person, holding his hand, felt the warmth of his hug...the untying of her hairclip and apron, the backhugs, the front hugs and most of all the passionate 'REAL' Kiss of her career's life....otoke...what is a girl to do? (this is just me rambling, i wanted to dissect what was going on in her mind whenever the end of filming happens)

Also I don't remember that scene where they were face to face under the snow, so it is the real PSH/LMH interaction then, they must be saying their goodbyes or how they will somehow find a way to contact each other....

@banilaria: thanks for sharing your analogy on Taylor Swift's Love Story and how it's parallel to what our MinShin couple is currently experiencing...

and if we put all of their 'speeches' and 'actions' together we pretty much can take a wild guess that LMH was somehow letting PSH know that he learned to be 'honest' with his feelings and from one of SH's interview in the last Anhui Chinese Award (credit to Mandy @ PSHIFC) when asked if she liked someone she would choose to wait but she would not be able to hide her feelings and someone is bound to see how she feels for the person.

and we all saw it during the SBS drama awards....they were acting as themselves and not just a fanservice as KT/ES, they were actually LMH and PSH in the flesh telling the whole wide world how they feel for each other....they were both brimming with pride for each other's accomplishments and the cherry on the top was when they went up that stage to be crowned BEST COUPLE, not only did LMH offered his arm for her, he wanted to hold her hand so she can be safe and not trip going up that stage (we all saw how she almost tripped on the way up after he hugged her) and you can see how big their smiles were, that was sheer HAPPINESS from a COUPLE in LOVE or in the Brink of 'getting to know' each other more....
isn't that how it feels the first time when you're in love? i do hope that the fans will not cause any trouble for them esp for ShinHye, she's such a sweet girl and she doesn't deserve any hurtful words...i hurt when i read something bad about her and yes, i'm a PSH fan first but I've watched ALL of LMH's works and loves him too and when they finally got together for Heirs, i think i was one of those who were super duper happy about the news and my dtr knows it...ke keke...

Let me share my latest PS:
LMHPSHWedding_zpsa7f94c30.jpg

Guest MISSMOON

dee89 said: Hello.. I need more evidence between LMH & PSH!!  [-(
Suddenly I feel sad  :(( cuz this ship might be broken! sigh
I will keep praying to GOD, hope they are meant to be together. ^:)^

IlhamJ said:

cheky2

said:

The only reason agencies are overprotective towards theirs stars is cause some fans go crazy and trully pathetically annoying,its like they are Trying to control their stars life forgetting that he/she is also human despite being on the spotlight

. If there were less famwars then agencies wouldn't have the need to be overprotective. I don't get it, if you love someone why wouldn't you want them to be happy even if the person they are with is someone you don't really like BUT if that person makes he/she happy why ruin and destroy that. Am a hardcore minshin fan but if the two would find love elsewhere I'd be hurt but still be happy that they found someone to be with cause in the end that's what everyone in the world wants for themselves as well right?someone to lean on. OKAY that's off my chest,off to eat dinner now.......peace

:)

)

Guest kesara

During the SBS awards the MC asked Minho why they're not sitting together and he mention she's got Pryor engagement. And the Romeo and Juliet them he you should have told me earlier... Hmmm how come this is puzzling are they talking to one another. I wish PSH will be at his concert..

Guest lightforyou

Am I the only one who thinks that PSH is like a defenseless pretty little sheep? and Minho like a dangerous yet sweet big wolf? LOL :P I know I'm too overprotective but I can't help it PSH is sooooo swweeeeet and lovely that you feel like you have to protect her and LMH is like a grown up man and he has a lot of experiences in dating his nickname "the kissing beast" can prove it :\"> so it's like watching a love story between the famous playboy and the innocent clueless girl which is a classic and it's another reason why I LOVE THIS COUPLE SO MUCH :x also it's one of the reasons why her father doesn't like him so much he want to protect and keep his little girl innocent and pure just like my father and since I'm a teenager especially since I'm the youngest he is so OVERPROTECTIVE :-S so I'm afraid IF this couple is meant to be then the father will be a huge obstacle for them if they wanted to get married :-SS so I hope that LMH try to please her father and about the mother it would not be a problem we can already say she is a minhoz LOL :))

Guest MISSMOON

guys lostiecarol uploaded another video for our couple titled romeo & Juliet :x 

if u didn't watched her previous video , I recommend u to watch it. it will take u through the sbs woeds moments

thanks to her

Guest MISSMOON

guys I read many comments abt shin hye's dad hating LMH?? from where did u read that ???
this is a good sign :) , something going btw the 2 and the father being protective because of lmh past history :)) . why he need to hate him if nothing is going btw the 2 :))

He look so proud HERE.. 
Bc0PRYyCUAAomzh.jpg

No wonder He's smiling, I bet this is in his mind at that moment...
HEIRS-LEE-MIN-HO-PARK-SHIN-HYE-KISS-2.gi

HEIRS-LEE-MIN-HO-PARK-SHIN-HYE-KISS-3.gi

Full-mouth Kiss – Their eyes are closed and the kiss is lingering. This would indicate they are enjoying the physical interaction. Keep it up!
French Kiss – This is the open mouth kiss where your tongues become fully involved. This is a definite sign that the person is feeling passionate and uninhibited in their physical relationship with you.
Closed-eyes Kiss – This is a receptive kiss. When you close your eyes, your sense of touch is heightened so that you can experience the pleasure of the kiss more fully.

I think 3 of those involved isn't it?  :-bd

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

Gah! This thread really moves at the speed of light! Maybe I should forego sleep to keep up?  :)) So many new people too, welcome everyone!  :) And please count me in, to the people making the trip Korea if these two get married someday! It doesn't matter if it's 5, 7 or 10 years(Heaven forbid they don't wait that long.LOL) But if later they admit they are dating, I will throw a big bash and ya'll are invited :D
@lightforyou (to the others you can skip this since it's long, unless you're extremely bored! (Was trying to put in a spoiler but it wont work.huhuhu)
I feel you chinggu. At this point, the feelings are there, it's undeniable, they both know it, heck, even we know it :)) It's up to them if they will act on it or not. Because let's be honest, while time makes wonderful things for people (like learning, recovering) it also teaches you acceptance and how to let go. This applies to anything in life. In our MinShin's case, they will probably chuck the feelings to playing TanSang, stay friends and move on. (Which in essence isn't bad, a friend is always something to be thankful for, but how often does it happen that when you have feelings for someone, then tried to let go, and succeeded in making that person finally just a friend, and several years later rekindle the romance? Usually when people move on, they, well...they move on.LOL Don't get me wrong, It does happen of course, just not very often... 
It is also understandable that at this time their careers are their priorities. You can definitely see how passionate they are with their craft, how they strive to keep on improving, and how much they wanted to give back to their fans who have been supporting them all this time. Also, Korean Entertainment Industry seems a little different too. In the sense that while other industries can be very open when it comes to relationships between actors, theirs aren't? I guess it's because they view relationship as something serious and you should be with the person you hope to marry(don't we all?LOL) and some fans as I've come to learn can be very possessive too. That's why should they ever get in to a relationship(in general) both wants to keep it private..As mentioned repeatedly, Shinhye doesn't want antis, I mean if mere taking photos with a friend who is eating at your family's restaurant has garnered her some terrible comments, imagine what she'll get if she admits to being in a relationship with Minho? And for Minho, him having a relationship with costar before, and getting publicized with that relationship and then breaking up after 6 months... I could only imagine how tough it was for him(and for her too). Break up is already hard, it's harder when you're in the spotlight. That's why they are being very careful.
That being said, since I am just a casual fan of both of them before, I could not claim to know how different they are with each other as compared to their previous costars. Long time fans of them have said that they are certainly different...(But when it comes to these two, I've only read Heirs and MinShin thread, so we probably are a little biased  :P  I could only go by what I see, and what they make me feel. And boy, they certainly make me feel that Love is the Moment :)) yes, they are both very excellent actors, but I honestly think that no matter how excellent you are, there could be some limitations on how real you can portray being in love with someone without having some feelings for that person. That is what they showed me in the DRAMA. We have very little BTS to go by, but what little we have showed enough how comfortable they are working together and certainly how much they enjoy each others company. Now on to the Heirs New Year Special(aka SBS Drama Awards) we finally get to see our MinShin being themselves instead of TanSang, and those interactions, you can't cheat those. Those are real. I finally can tell myself I'm still sane and haven't gone to the deep end yet. :P
Which comes back to full circle, they are at the age where you are supposed to fall in love, be carefree and happy. To walk hand in hand and go on dates. While success is certainly important in life, it will be lonely if you don't have that special someone to share it with. How often is it that you meet someone who complements you in every way possible? Someone who inspires you and simply brings out the best in you? Someone who can make you laugh with the most mundane things? If you find that someone you should hold on to that person. And the very least try. No one really wins by staying in the sidelines, you have to enter the game (and play or fight) to win. I've always been a firm believer that our destiny is defined by the choices that we make. The ball is in their court, question is do they stay in the sidelines or go in and try to win?
So as a MinShin fan, I can only wish them a few things... (The ones in the parentheses is what my selfish heart is hoping for :)>- )~Wisdom...so that they maybe guided in the choices that they make (to realize they are perfect for each other)~Courage...to keep on moving forward (to try and take that first step to be together, before the feeling is gone ;)) )~Strength...to see through their decisions and overcome all the obstacles (to hold on to each other's hand no matter how tough it could/will be)~Happiness...everyone deserves to be happy! (in each others' arms!)~Love...that they may find that person who will stay by their side no matter what (I sure as hell hope that, that is each other!)
Let us always wish them the best, it might be a long journey for them (or short we never know), and it will also be for us. If they decide to be together(and give us a hint or letting us know would be even better), we'll celebrate with them! If they find love with someone else, we'll support and be happy for them!
For now, let's just spazz! :))
Hul! Now I know when people say a shipper's life is hard!

Archived