[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

hello MS Shippers! welcome to all the delurkers, newbies and especially Ahjummas...we represent!! sup yo?? lol. jokes aside, sometimes I just want to let the war freak in me reappear, especially when I read such unfair remarks about uri OTP. but then I take a deep breath and remember that there will always be haters. just as there will always be supporters, like us. makes me feel a lot better. :D btw, anyone else trying to regain some semblance of normalcy by watching other dramas but can't help but think, LMH and/or PSH would've been better in this drama? I'm going through it right now. it somewhat sucks. lol.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

faidaris said: For MinShin, I just do not want them to just end up dating each other. I seriously, genuinely, honestly want them to end up marrying each other, and be each other's soulmate til death do us part, like that. I don't know why I have this feeling to want them to get married... maybe because I think they are just perfect for each other! 

zaizai_f4_only said: Here we go the fancam of KJW signalling LMH to give her a call is true.... *sigh @1:24but i'm not as disappointed now lol.. looking from the fancam is more only like friendly gesture.
May be Minho says something like "we're (MINSHIN ofcourse lol) going dinner after this. you wanna come?"KJW: ohh ok just tell me over the phone(to give more information of the place)*TRYING TO MAKE MYSELF HAPPY THIS WAY LOL*
and and and ofcourse in the fancam there's also our MINSHIN got interviewd.. and we can see another giggly /bickering MINHO to SH :)) just like husband and wife like @pluie said xD@1:44
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58yL91Ccfs8&feature=youtu.be

at around @2:37 KJW was talking to minho.. may b shes asking "when are we going?" and minho give a signal "when she's done"(pointing at SH) :)) am i hallucinating?

Is there anyone older than me?.I am 3 yrs short of half a century...and still young at heart..my daughter keeps reminding me ,to act my age, she is the stable one..hahaha..I love all you're comment and respect each one of it.@ pluie a beautiful motto, we should always reminds ourselves. I tried to stop visiting here but I am addicted and still in withdrawal mode.I am on the road of recovery.I might stop visiting frequently because I still have a teenager to attend too..the age that needs guarding and support. Its so nice that everyone here seems to be very matured in so many ways .I respected teenagers nowadays you all are very exposed about way of the world.Having 2 young adults children ,helps me to be in touch with so many things.Thank you again, I have to go back to my duty as mum and wife.. 

I read the news that sooyoung and jung kyung ho confirm to public that they already dating for 1 year. After yoona-LSG now sooyoung and JKH.

1 year ago, sooyoung on radio star said that if she dating she won't go public LIKE SHINHYE'S CASE. Shinhye don't want go public if she dating someone. But, now sooyoung go public with JKH, SM ent said 1 year ago, sooyoung and JKH just a relationship like SUNBA-HOOBAE , and they more and more close, now they already dating.

THAT THIS CASE SAME WITH PSH-LMH ??? THEY NOW SAID THAT THEY JUST A RELATIONSHIP OPPA-DONGSAENG, WETHER THEY WILL GO PUBLIC LIKE SOME CELEBRITIES IT?? AND SHINHYE DONT WANT TO HIDING HER RELATIONSHIP AGAIN?? I'M SURE NOW THEY STILL ON 'KNEW EACH OTHER' PHASE. maybe MINHO will have Shinhye to drink coffee together, and more more more close and DATING SECRETLY??? ~X( \m/

Aaah sorry if some of you annoyed with my CAPSLOCK. I just want do this :)) :))

I still back reading on page 471. You guys awesome!!

LorenHaze said: faidaris said: For MinShin, I just do not want them to just end up dating each other. I seriously, genuinely, honestly want them to end up marrying each other, and be each other's soulmate til death do us part, like that. I don't know why I have this feeling to want them to get married... maybe because I think they are just perfect for each other! 

Well, Lee Min Ho was asked about any actor/actress he has gotten close during, I am curious why he directly answered the "Shin Hye's case". Why didn't he talk about others too? Awkward relationship during first Etude House CF? Friends relationship during LED Etude House CF? Then became Oppa - Dongsaeng relationship during filming the Heirs? He must be kidding me !!!

tumblr_myr7a1BySZ1siqvhio4_250.gif

Jennifer Santos said:   Is there anyone older than me?.I am 3 yrs short of half a century...and still young at heart..my daughter keeps reminding me ,to act my age, she is the stable one..hahaha..I love all you're comment and respect each one of it.@ pluie a beautiful motto, we should always reminds ourselves. I tried to stop visiting here but I am addicted and still in withdrawal mode.I am on the road of recovery.I might stop visiting frequently because I still have a teenager to attend too..the age that needs guarding and support. Its so nice that everyone here seems to be very matured in so many ways .I respected teenagers nowadays you all are very exposed about way of the world.Having 2 young adults children ,helps me to be in touch with so many things.Thank you again, I have to go back to my duty as mum and wife.. 

rikasnail said: I read the news that sooyoung and jung kyung ho confirm to public that they already dating for 1 year. After yoona-LSG now sooyoung and JKH. 1 year ago, sooyoung on radio star said that if she dating she won't go public LIKE SHINHYE'S CASE. Shinhye don't want go public if she dating someone. But, now sooyoung go public with JKH, SM ent said 1 year ago, sooyoung and JKH just a relationship like SUNBA-HOOBAE , and they more and more close, now they already dating. THAT THIS CASE SAME WITH PSH-LMH ??? THEY NOW SAID THAT THEY JUST A RELATIONSHIP OPPA-DONGSAENG, WETHER THEY WILL GO PUBLIC LIKE SOME CELEBRITIES IT?? AND SHINHYE DONT WANT TO HIDING HER RELATIONSHIP AGAIN?? I'M SURE NOW THEY STILL ON 'KNEW EACH OTHER' PHASE. maybe MINHO will have Shinhye to drink coffee together, and more more more close and DATING SECRETLY??? ~X( \m/ Aaah sorry if some of you annoyed with my CAPSLOCK. I just want do this :)) :)) I still back reading on page 471. You guys awesome!!

Guest mekoreandrama

Dear Jennifer S...I'm a grandmother.  I'm much much older than you are, but I still have the young heart to fall in love with MINSHIN when the Heirs started.  Their chemistry is unbelievable!  They can move our heart and our soul.  You're not alone.  I been here for while with the MINSHIN ship, and I love to read everyone comments. All of you are AWSOME!

Heart doesn't understand the word AGE DISCRIMINATION

Guest isabellabell

like we all can see minshin always together and they become closer and closer <3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5lbzgvrTPc

Now my turn!!! Am I the oldest shipper here??? Oh my!! But I love to see them together... M mother of 4.. 1 daughter in Med School and 3 younger boys... And when I see minshin... I'd love to think them as my kids too.... And I do approve of them going out.... But then something is bothering me... Coz I remember reading somewhere ( about the 1st few episodes of Heirs ) that PSH's dad don't approve of LMH.... Anybody read it before? Just wanted to know if I heard right... Coz it might be 1 reason they are so careful about going public about their relationship....

Now my turn!!! Am I the oldest shipper here??? Oh my!! But I love to see them together... M mother of 4.. 1 daughter in Med School and 3 younger boys... And when I see minshin... I'd love to think them as my kids too.... And I do approve of them going out.... But then something is bothering me... Coz I remember reading somewhere ( about the 1st few episodes of Heirs ) that PSH's dad don't approve of LMH.... Anybody read it before? Just wanted to know if I heard right... Coz it might be 1 reason they are so careful about going public about their relationship....

it's not about LMH,but the love scene between eunsang n tan,maybe too much skinship,but her mother is huge fan of minho..she said

Good afternoon guys....I'm back...lol....not that I went for long but still....

This is really funny and great that we are getting dating news one by one since 2014 started.... :D

By the way....I'm of lmh and psh's age group....in my 20s

Archived