[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm supposed to be asleep as I have school tomorrow but I can't help but refresh this thread every now and then and read all your posts!I keep rewatching the drama awards cut in which Minshin received their best couple award. So many actions, reactions and interactions between Minshin can be observed!
I noticed when LMH grabbed PSH's hand and went onto the stage, wasn't he walking too fast?PSH had to keep up with his speed lol. =)) Maybe LMH was too ecstatic and excited and happy to be walking onto the stage hand in hand with PSH and receiving the best couple awards aww. :))
Also, when LMH said that he heard a lot of rumors of them dating, PSH's reaction was:
CJRwEgF.gif

PSH was laughing it off? She said so herself she heard a lot of those rumors too, so why laugh it off when she's used to it? Well, it could just be that she's embarassed because LMH is telling the whole nation about the dating rumors on stage and on tv. I mean, what kind of celebrity does that?? But deep in my delusional but sane mind, I have this thought that she made that reaction to somewhat cover up her relationship with LMH. Just my POV. Finally I am off to bed but I will backread all your posts tomorrow! Keep posting guys heeee :)>-

lunamaisara said:

I saw PSH’s  interview posted in this thread not long ago, Shinhye was asked about whether she thinks herself as a goddess. Let me quote the question and her answer.

Q: Do you deem yourself as a goddess? 

A: I don't agree... Because there are many artistes out there those are way prettier. Same goes for the artistes in China. I can't fit in even if I want to. Oh, not a goddess perhaps but say pretty or cute kind of stuff. 

When I watched the video, I can feel she's really honest with her humble answer.

But last night during SBS drama award, when asked about the Romeo & Juliet thing, LMH said The feeling is that she is a pure goddess”

Well.. they may not be related, but my poor MinShin heart want to think that LMH is trying to ensure her “You are beautiful. No matter what others think of you, you are beautiful in my eyes”

Yeah, delulu thought tonight. :x

These random thoughts just ran through my mind...

Noticed how PSH has such great friendships with so many actors and idols... Now they must be kicking themselves for not holding on to this golden girl! Cos now it's even harder as she may be taking courage towards the golden boy! * delu mode*

Sorry it must be the late night but it's a little prayer in my heart haha

Reasons Why Min Ho should hurry and establish Shin Hye as his YEOBO~~;

(even your BFF says her charm is that she is able to make him feel good)

See Min Ho.. she can be hot, cute, sweet and innocent. She's like the original Skittles. Guys just want to take care of her.
On the other hand, no news is good news too. Reason being, Min Ho is taking it slow and respecting Shin Hye (since he went public before). Shin Hye is not the type of girl that you can just date around. She is the kind of girl that a guy would not randomly date but marry instead fearing that she would be hurt. Don't worry Min Ho and Shin Hye, MinShin-pers are here to support you all the way~~! Hwaiting!

Watched the video of Shin Hye receiving her Excellence Actress Award

Now that I am over being touched by her speech (This is depending on which code of ethics of being a MinShin-per I'm taking on - e.g. normal fan, normal MinShin-per, MinShin-per, Excited/Squealing MinShin-per also known as delulu MinShin-per, finally the double M which is Michi(Crazy) MinShin-per)
Now code level: Double M
@0.20 THE HUG of the night, Min Ho with his face like that must be thinking:
Min Ho: Hehehe *cheeky laugh* This is my chance! Bare-back!Shin Hye: *Clueless*Min Ho: Ugh! Hair! (Min Ho's Devil) Move my hand slightly downwards.. (Min Ho's Angel) Careful! Can touch/hug her but the camera is right behind her! If you move your hand plainly downwards, it'll make you look like a pervert!.. (Witty Min Ho).. I'll just pat her while hugging so I don't look like I'm so desperate to touch her back.. *Action: Gently pat at the hair and moved hand downwards to SKIN contact!) Both Min Ho's Devil & Angel Clapped their hands in awe!
Min Ho's after thoughts: AHah! I'm not washing this hand. Shin Hye: *Still Clueless*
That's what his face @0.20 told me. Poor Min Ho.
=)) =))

HI MinShiners, just finished back reading, seems that some people get a bit distracted by MinHo thread and some of his fans. As some of you may aware, I'm Shinhye fans to begin with. I may not love Minho before Heirs, but now I'm seeing different light in him and respect him even more. :-* :) :)
I'm glad people being open in this thread, but I'm really hope that you guys can keep grounded and less emotional upon minoz B-) . Since this is an open thread please note that some of minoz can come by and visit this thread and read about your comment and it could caused fanwar. The last thing I wish is Minshin and minoz become enemy. Fanwar between fandom and Shipper is suck L-) L-) !! Really, I'm saying this because of my past experience. I'm witnessing where fans and Shipper are divided. People tend to brand Shippers are the crazy one and delulu. It's always Shipper get the bad name. I really wish it will not happening to MinShin Shipper. It will ruin our beautiful couple name. =((
Cause its not just hurting minoz side, it also will effect the progress of MinShin relationship in future. As many know, SH really avoid antis. Fanwar between MinShin and Minoz I believe, is the last thing she hope for. I'm afraid she will close her heart knowing that she had to face more antis in her life. 
Some of you maybe need to look up more personal blogger and Minoz personal webfans, I found many of them really like MinShin and hoping that they get together in real life. Yes, I do aware that in Soompi thread they don't talk much about Minshin, but it doesnt mean everyone of them dislike Minshin. Some might not as vocal as the one who keep posting. So I'm just hoping people can avoid assuming that all Minoz hate MinShin just because one of two statement you've read from Haters or non shipper. 
As I said before, I found many personal minoz blogger that really like MinShin. Some even create one dedicated blog just for ShinHye because the come to love her after Heirs. I've read lots of minoz comment how cute SH and MH and wish them to go out for real. Some hoping the not going public, some hoping Dispatch to catch them. Yeah, most of their comment are just like us. It just they don't come here. They spazz between them because hey, they spazz with their own minoz family there, just like us spazz with our Minshin family here. 
I tend do not bother comment posted in public web like Netizen Buzz, Youtube commet or Allkpop or public blog (Koalas or Dramabeans):-@ :-@ , because mostly only haters whose really vocal. All the well grounded fans don't post their comment there because they have their own room and they don't have any problem with Shippers. And Haters always go to those kind of web because they don't have any other place to burst their hate and they just plain coward because they can remain anon in open public web like that. We don't have to follow their rhythm. 
If you see people bashing MinShin just simply ignore them do not need to lower your level like them :>. If you want to discus, choose to make it private and not in public. Bashing strictly forbid for this thread ! Sorry I have to be harsh. I want this thread to be welcome to Minoz too. I don't want Minoz who visit this thread feel like "Oh so you guys hate minoz, then why should I care about MinShin then" 
Some Minoz might interested to join our ship, but when they read comment about we saying bad thing, Minoz this and Minoz that, in the end they will get defensive and hating Minshin instead. And that's really a pity. Because I really don't want people says MinShin fans only come from ShinHye fans, Uggh that's really annoying and downgrading SH and her Fandom. I really want MinShin fans are from both StarAngel and Minoz. 
Hope people can understand my rambling and continue spazz without hurting another party. Our ship is sail !! And thats what I care the most :) 

Guest minandshin

giselle_tw said: HI MinShiners, just finished back reading, seems that some people get a bit distracted by MinHo thread and some of his fans. As some of you may aware, I'm Shinhye fans to begin with. I may not love Minho before Heirs, but now I'm seeing different light in him and respect him even more. :-* :) :)
I'm glad people being open in this thread, but I'm really hope that you guys can keep grounded and less emotional upon minoz B-) . Since this is an open thread please note that some of minoz can come by and visit this thread and read about your comment and it could caused fanwar. The last thing I wish is Minshin and minoz become enemy. Fanwar between fandom and Shipper is suck L-) L-) !! Really, I'm saying this because of my past experience. I'm witnessing where fans and Shipper are divided. People tend to brand Shippers are the crazy one and delulu. It's always Shipper get the bad name. I really wish it will not happening to MinShin Shipper. It will ruin our beautiful couple name. =((
Cause its not just hurting minoz side, it also will effect the progress of MinShin relationship in future. As many know, SH really avoid antis. Fanwar between MinShin and Minoz I believe, is the last thing she hope for. I'm afraid she will close her heart knowing that she had to face more antis in her life. 
Some of you maybe need to look up more personal blogger and Minoz personal webfans, I found many of them really like MinShin and hoping that they get together in real life. Yes, I do aware that in Soompi thread they don't talk much about Minshin, but it doesnt mean everyone of them dislike Minshin. Some might not as vocal as the one who keep posting. So I'm just hoping people can avoid assuming that all Minoz hate MinShin just because one of two statement you've read from Haters or non shipper. 
As I said before, I found many personal minoz blogger that really like MinShin. Some even create one dedicated blog just for ShinHye because the come to love her after Heirs. I've read lots of minoz comment how cute SH and MH and wish them to go out for real. Some hoping the not going public, some hoping Dispatch to catch them. Yeah, most of their comment are just like us. It just they don't come here. They spazz between them because hey, they spazz with their own minoz family there, just like us spazz with our Minshin family here. 
I tend do not bother comment posted in public web like Netizen Buzz, Youtube commet or Allkpop or public blog (Koalas or Dramabeans):-@ :-@ , because mostly only haters whose really vocal. All the well grounded fans don't post their comment there because they have their own room and they don't have any problem with Shippers. And Haters always go to those kind of web because they don't have any other place to burst their hate and they just plain coward because they can remain anon in open public web like that. We don't have to follow their rhythm. 
If you see people bashing MinShin just simply ignore them do not need to lower your level like them :>. If you want to discus, choose to make it private and not in public. Bashing strictly forbid for this thread ! Sorry I have to be harsh. I want this thread to be welcome to Minoz too. I don't want Minoz who visit this thread feel like "Oh so you guys hate minoz, then why should I care about MinShin then" 
Some Minoz might interested to join our ship, but when they read comment about we saying bad thing, Minoz this and Minoz that, in the end they will get defensive and hating Minshin instead. And that's really a pity. Because I really don't want people says MinShin fans only come from ShinHye fans, Uggh that's really annoying and downgrading SH and her Fandom. I really want MinShin fans are from both StarAngel and Minoz. 
Hope people can understand my rambling and continue spazz without hurting another party. Our ship is sail !! And thats what I care the most :) 

giselle_tw I agree, lets try to avoid things that may cause fanwars. I'm not here for that haha... I'm all for MinShin Love :x
Let's not take other thread/blog/comment's negativity here and just ignore them (lets not try to generalized, there are also open minded fans there).  We are here for both LMH and PSH because we love them together and individually.  ;;)

Guest MISSMOON

I don't know if this video was posted here or not .the couple award w/ eng subhttp://vimeo.com/83216010cr to the owner
minho oppa r u adding fuel to the fire =)) =)) u seems enjoying the dating romurs w/ shinhye =)) =))what abt the thanking CES for accepting u ?? :-?? r u intentionally confusing us. why shinhye is too shy?? u guys r so fishy =)) =))

Guest feliciawst

so i watched the fancam above and i understand why Min Ho greeted Shin Hye's stylist and not Shin Hye herself. firstly, if i'm not mistaken, Min Ho had the most fans there that night (did you hear the scream each time his face shows up)? secondly, because he's aware of his fans and he really loves his fans and like to please them (wearing the blue suit coz his fans love him in it) he cannot be so open with Shin Hye since he doesn't know how they would react to it thus all the oncam MinShin interaction we see :D so guys, don't fret because there's no MinShin interaction from the fancams instead rejoice because he knows once he has an interaction with her offcam (the sbs cam) then everything would show and it's still too early for that :)

giselle_tw said: HI MinShiners, just finished back reading, seems that some people get a bit distracted by MinHo thread and some of his fans. As some of you may aware, I'm Shinhye fans to begin with. I may not love Minho before Heirs, but now I'm seeing different light in him and respect him even more. :-* :) :)

Archived