[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

I love this fanvid (vimeo.com/81248586), bcoz I already have EXO song Miracle in December. Here is the lyric of that songI try to find you, who I can’t seeI try to hear you, who I can’t hear

Then I started to see things I couldn’t see
Hear things I couldn’t hear
Because after you left,
I received a power I didn’t have before

The selfish me, who always knew only myself, yeah
The heartless me, who didn’t even know your heart
Even I can’t believe
that I changed like this
Your love keeps moving me

Just by thinking about it,
I can fill the world up with you, mm~
Because each snowflake
is your each tear drop

The one thing I can’t do
is bring you to me
I wish I didn’t have
this useless power anymore

The selfish me, who always only knew myself
The heartless me, who didn’t even know your heart
Even I can’t believe that
I changed like this
Your love keeps moving me

I stop time and go back to you
I open your page in my book of memories, oh~
I am there inside

I am with you

A very small and weak person, your love
Has changed (all of my life),
everything (all of the world)

Oh~ I didn’t know how thankful your love was, oh~
I thought it would stop once it ended, oh~
But every day, I’m fixing
myself to want you
I think my love will endlessly continue

I stop time (Oh! now I will)
And go back to you (go back to you)
I open your page (Oh! Again today)
In my book of memories, oh~
I am there inside, oh~

Inside that winter

I try to find you, who I can’t see
I try to hear you, who I can’t hear

I hope LMH and PSH can hear each other hearts, and always try to find each other...

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest minandshin

@plui I'm the same. I saw some of PSH's drama ans some of LMH's drama but I didn't became their hard core fan. But because of "The Hairs" a really for fall for them, because of their chemistry, charm, acting...and later on because of their personality... So I'm 50%PSH and 50% LMH supporter (fan)...But 100% Minshin-er..:D:D:D

Guest isabellabell

sorry 4 broken english..

too me, I'm proud of PSH because she can bring and give happiness to person who close with her.. we all can see she cheer up people surround her including LMH, before this I never see LMH was happy and laughing very happy in front of the crowds like that but when PSH with him we can see LMH so happy .. PSH like an ANGEL that can give joy from her smile to anyone who be with her.

i'm not psh or lmh fan.. BUT i'm 100% minshin shipper ! <3

Oh apart from The Heirs Ep 1-20, I am also currently re-watching uri PSH's acceptance speech on her Excellence Award. Seriously, this lady is so pure so goddess-like so well-grounded I feel so over-protective of her now. It's like if there's anyone intentionally hurting her, I will look for him/her and get her revenge  >:/ It's not even funny now! LOL! 

Guest eka5566

Sorry if my english bad  ....I was a member on soompi in the forum since 2011 and I was a loyal fan park shin hye and Lee min ho I often go to the thread lee min ho but now I feel a very boring and I felt his thread too childish . All photo lee min ho and park shin hye their cutting. As fans of lee min ho and park shin hye I feel sad .but now I'm glad because there is a thread for my idolsI always liked PSH since Stairway to Heaven and Lee min ho since BBF.I was 100% fans of park shin hye and lee min ho and now fans Minshin shipper 100% as well.I really like this couple and I always pray to god that they are united. :\"> :x :x :-< %-( :(( \:D/ ^:)^ :x

bluepalette said:

I just wanna say that this thread is becoming like some form of remedy for my shipping heart. Other websites that report about minshin always have comments from haters saying that minshin has no chemistry, they don't look cute together and stuff, it makes me feel sad. Kind of like the feeling of being outcasted with nobody who thinks the same way as I do about our couple. I respect different opinions but seriously, chemistry like this is undeniable!

I am hard to the core LMH fan. I have loved him since BBFdays. :x I saw him thrice , held hands with him once. ;;) The first time I saw him there were 15000 of us screaming. I managed to see him more closely for only two minutes because i can't hardly breath. He was so concerned and he kept asking if we are ok. He surely does know how to take care of his fans. Yes, the reason why I watched Heirs is because of LMH. I know PSH since Étude days with LMH but I never get the chance to watch any of her drama. I find her cute and pretty and I was hoping a drama with her and LMH is great. I was having my biggest withdrawal depression last year and early this year after the Faith ended and then came Heirs. I had mixed emotions, actually not happy more worried on LMH career, because another HS character is not what I am anticipating to replace my loneliness of his Woodalchi character. But guess what? There was one great news after a week when LMH made public that he will do Heirs:PSH will join the drama. And my heart got excited again. True enough Heirs is not a disappointment. KT had me at "hokshil...do you want to sleep at my house?... Oh....my...the Lee Hong Ki OST , the timing of the wheels , then the halting of the car with the perfect break and then there was the first long glance of KT to ES and ES stares back to KT beautifully ...perfect just perfect..I can see LMH and PSH there..from that moment, I know love will blossom. I really find PSH as pure and true and like LMH she also dotes on her fans with so much affection and appreciation. As I said before, I want LMH to be happy. During the SBS awards, he was really beaming with so much positive energy. It was obvious that the root is Park Shin Hye. :x :-* :x It's ok even if they will not admit it , as long as both of them are happy and contented. ;))

Guest thunderempress

In all honesty I'm not their fan before watching Heirs. But I did watch YAB, BOF, and Faith. But that was mostly because I was intrigued by the concept/plot of the story, the same goes for Heirs. I just happen to really like their chemistry in Heirs and thus being a MinShin shipper. This is the first time that I ever shipped a Korean actor and actress in real life. I really like them to end up together. 
LMH and PSH just became an addition to my very long list of favorite Korean actors and actresses (now that I think about it PSH is the only actress LOL :))  ). But get it, I just love watching Korean dramas. In my case even if my fave actor is in a drama, but if I'm not interested in the story I won't watch it that's how it works for me. 

@eka5566...most welcome here chingu..yup..absolutely agree with you..everyday I went to shinhye and minho thread but now I'm so boring with minho threads..immature fans still immature fan..this thread is very very good..I like this threads so much..I'm totally 101% MINSHIN..because this is my 1st ship...never ship anyone before this..so I believe its real and I'm strongly have a feeling they are real for each other..couple made from heaven...May GOD bless them with happiness and cheerfulness..hopefully our dream come true.. :x

the scene when KT taking off ES apron is so sensual made me had so excited, and her gaze was so...awe. I swear, this is the first time I saw an actress has those glittering eyes and full of love to the actor. Was it just an act? no, I am sure that it was not just an act.  

Good evening everyone.. It's 11pm here in Singapore. I'm watching the SBS Award via YT now while typing this message.And, i'm still watching.. 
Not sure if you have noticed this while watching the award.
1. At around 2:02:18, see the expression of LMH when KJW gave her speech. His glance is just a normal glance. When PSH gave her speech, its the deep and lovely glance that he usually gave when looking at PSH.   :)>-
2. I think PSH arrived at 2:26:54. Looked at the emcees, they were looking at the same direction (*think it was heir's table. Lee Bo Young with a slight smile, it seems like she acks her arrival? ;)2:27:47 : And, there you'll see PSH sat at the same table with LMH :x

Archived