[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks @ stucked!!

This is from his interview posted on koreandrama.com

You guys might have seen it but I'm not sure about this English translated version.

Q: So, are you in love with somebody now?

LEE MIN HO: Nobody. None. I’m pretty sure of that. Maybe at around 35, I would like to get married and have the kind of love similar to Kim Tan’s. I think I should meet more people to be able to do this.

Q: So, do you want to start being in love?

LEE MIN HO: I want to experience love at first sight. If I found that person, then I think I want to be in love. Even if I cannot say “I like you” frankly (laughs), it seems like I still can express how much I feel. Actually, before, I couldn’t easily express my feelings out of embarrassment. And also, to my fans, I cannot express well how much I love them all. But, until this very moment, I am still looking for a way on how to express my feelings. Indeed, in the past, every time I hear such stories, I would always want to avoid it. But now, I can honestly express my feelings and emotions.

Why did he say that? He says he wants love at first sight??

From his actions at the sbs drama awards, I can really see his good feelings towards PSH! Arrgghhhh

Q: But then, the love chemistry between you and Park Shin Hye in the drama “The Heirs” was so good. How come that there’s no dating rumor that came out?

LEE MINHO: After filming our intimate kissing scene, we also heard rumors but not about our relationship. The rumors were more on like “There’s nothing much in it.” (kissing scene), and we’re just like “What?!”. (laughs)

This sounds wrongly translated!? Didn't he admit during the awards that there were rumors of them dating?

Some of you all may have seen the above interviews and I may have missed the analyses... But I just need some enlightenment that the above sound very wrongly translated? Can anyone enlightened me? Gurus like stucked, yoyoo, pluie etc?!

But the love struck looks of minshin and shyness during awards look more than fan service!

I was shipping happily with you all after the sbs drama awards till I randomly chance upon this. :P

Btw I think all the heirs have each other contact numbers as lmh mentions before that they are still active on chat groups after the shooting has ended. :)

before I go, I want to post this once again  :Ptumblr_mypazhjgx41siqvhio2_250.giftumblr_mypazhjgx41siqvhio1_250.gif
what the kind expression?? is he shy or enjoyed it?I wonder, if he only alone in his room and watching this, did his expression still like this? at this time I really want to see shinhye's expression, why not have 2 small screen in bottom? :-wsee yaah later~~~ >:D<

@nizzav

Maybe this will answer your question about lmh and pmy...it's an old post:

it's an old post...

They’ve known each other for years and even were in a drama together — 2007’s I Am Sam, although she was a lead and he was just a minor supporting character. But they reportedly developed feelings over the course of shooting City Hunter.

they started seeing each other after the show wrapped — a cup of coffee here, a drink there — and that developed into full-blown romance. Now they’ve been a couple for a month.

@nizzav

Maybe this will answer your question about lmh and pmy...

it's an old post...

They’ve known each other for years and even were in a drama together — 2007’s I Am Sam, although she was a lead and he was just a minor supporting character. But they reportedly developed feelings over the course of shooting City Hunter.

they started seeing each other after the show wrapped — a cup of coffee here, a drink there — and that developed into full-blown romance. Now they’ve been a couple for a month.

@minshinromeojuliet
Written and translated interviews can be manipulated as different reporter/individual interpreted and wrote differently obviously. We wish we could understand Hangul so that we could get what he was trying to convey 1st hand, but sadly some of us like myself know very little Hangul, it is our loss it seems :( What I'm trying to say is, do not worry too much about it. Judge their interactions carefully, and decide whether to believe on what you see or what you read :)
I am a firm believer on what I see is what I'm gonna believe. I have thought and considered myself what if all the interactions during the SBS awards and BTS videos were merely fanservices... But I couldn't convince myself that. Seriously, only those who deliberately chose to defy them could ignore the sparks between them. It is indeed a bit harder for me to judge LMH's reactions to be honest but uri PSH... she definitely has something for him. Maybe she's already fallen in love with him, who knows? :) 
Also from I see, I think PSH really likes LMH NOT just for his obvious physical attraction. But I think she likes him for who he is. I really REALLY love how she brought herself around LMH... It's like she wants to protect and wants to be protected. Ahhhh I'm feeling so happy writing and picturing them together now :x The oppa-dongsaeng relationship that's about to cross or already crossing the line :) And they have my approval! ;) Go date secretly already but drop us some hints along the way!

Guest Lynen SomesS

hohurm said:

Wishful thinking: I wish that KES will come out again with a new plot for Heirs 2 end of 2014.  More mature roles for Tan and Eun Sang and of course happy ending (get married and with kids).  So if ever LMH and PSH will not publish or admit the real score between them. Atleast, i would be satisfied enough and happily giggling with my pillow twice a week watching their Drama "Heirs 2". .Agree chinggus? Nothing is impossible.   :x

Guest nizzav

lmhpsh said: @nizzav Maybe this will answer your question about lmh and pmy... it's an old post... They’ve known each other for years and even were in a drama together — 2007’s I Am Sam, although she was a lead and he was just a minor supporting character. But they reportedly developed feelings over the course of shooting City Hunter. they started seeing each other after the show wrapped — a cup of coffee here, a drink there — and that developed into full-blown romance. Now they’ve been a couple for a month.

Very well said @faidaris. :D Ah fellow shippers, if you have nagging doubts about the written interviews guys, kindly look for @pluie YouTube video entitled 'Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye - From LA To Seoul (Real Moments : LA BTS & SBS Drama Award 2013)'. THE BEST. :D

Watching their moments in slow mo really makes quiet an impact. Made me cry. Hahaha!

@fadaris

Thanks for your comments!

Yes I definitely feel the emotions charged between the two during sbs awards night!

I remember feeling like I'm in love again though I'm already mother of one haha

Yeah i do think that lmh is slowing rediscovering PSH as a woman as well even though they met since étude cf. My delusional mind says this can be also falling in love at "first sight" again. They did actually in the heirs as well haha!

I hope he will not let this golden girl slip by. Natural beauty with so many talents, Acting, dancing, singing, playing instruments and sports, but at the same time in touch with her feminine side.

I hope he will stretch out his hand and ask PSH to take a leap of faith in becoming the next power couple, and not be afraid of the weight of fame. To love truly and sincerely. Take courage and go ahead! Haha *delu mode

pluie

said:

Finally, I manage to create and upload a video about our couple, its a WEDDING video  :)Like @stucked said, dating is for kid, so "score" to me for them is MARRIED hahaha, ok here the video :

From LA To Seoul(original Song : From LA To Rome by Chester See)
LINK TO VIDEO, NO POST
Lyrics :

"From LA To Rome"

It's in our eyes

And it's in your smile

It's the way you

kiss

It's never been like this before

It's the way you laugh.

And all the times we had

It's the way you touch

I've never loved so much before

The phone calls I never want to end

It's like I'm falling in love over and again

Your everything that my life's been missing

And now I can't believe that this is happening to me

Through the good and bad the happy

And the sad you wont be away from home

You'll never be alone, from la to rome

Now with this ring I promise that I'll be

Faithful and true devoted to you through it all

And I'll gladly be your one and everything

Right by your side, shoulder when you cry if you fall

And I love you more with everyday that ends

It's like I'm falling in love over and again

You'll never be alone, from la to rome

I couldn't dream of better life

Without you right there by my side

You'll never be alone, from la, la to rome

La to rome, hmmmmm

La to rome.

Guest Enonane1 .

hohurm said: Hey guys, now that i can clearly think after being all giddy about the sbs awards, there was one thing i've been thinking. Shinhye said her concept was R&J and Minho retorted she should hv told him earlier. It sounded like they didn't contact each other much? If they are close why didnt she tell him? Though i'm ok if they're not dating now as long as they're good friends(that can lead to a relationship later), but i also want them to contact each other frequently. What do u think? This quote is from Rain's interview on his r/ship with Tae Hee. Cr to soompi: "Although we can’t take care of each other as much because of our busy schedules, we take care of each other through the phone.” Now u guys understand my concern?

Enonane1 . said: hohurm said: Hey guys, now that i can clearly think after being all giddy about the sbs awards, there was one thing i've been thinking. Shinhye said her concept was R&J and Minho retorted she should hv told him earlier. It sounded like they didn't contact each other much? If they are close why didnt she tell him? Though i'm ok if they're not dating now as long as they're good friends(that can lead to a relationship later), but i also want them to contact each other frequently. What do u think? This quote is from Rain's interview on his r/ship with Tae Hee. Cr to soompi: "Although we can’t take care of each other as much because of our busy schedules, we take care of each other through the phone.” Now u guys understand my concern?

Hello  Sister!!!...   KWB and KJW  smile a bit     ( Audience -----> LAUGH )    
tumblr_myoyiqU0Ol1siqvhio3_500.gif
tumblr_myoyiqU0Ol1siqvhio4_500.gif
Cr. http://the-inheritors.tumblr.com/

"Oppa-Dongsang <--> Romeo-Juliet"   LMH and PSH  laugh.. Edit: Only holding hand... What make you guys ,top actors, shy like this ... hahaha...   (Audience  --- Some look (pay attention) at screen --- Some look at them --- with SMILE)    =)) =)) =))

Bc41GbpCEAAc3V1.jpg
park-shin-hye-and-lee-min-ho.jpg?w=600
1533738_1401840366729653_1042453933_n.jpg
Cr.https://twitter.com/itsnaylee
Cr.http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/13689/20140101/sbs-kbs-and-mbc-name-the-year-s-favorite-couples.htm 

PS. I really love this Romeo-Juliet moment...  who find a gif ...  pls pls pls kindly  put it here  rite away...  [-O< [-O< [-O<

I am still back reading..I love all of what was written so far..I am getting back my usual momentum.As a mum with grown up kids as old as our PSH..I feel PSH is a very down to earth lady.She seems very sincere in answering all the questions on every interview but her eyes ,gestures ,her smile ..she is really attracted to almost all the guys she co star with..but she knows her position and she is very cautious because of anti fans..I don't know about all the guys but it seems everyone is equally attracted to her because she is the kind of girl that very friendly and pleasant to be with..As we know she will not make the first move,that is for sure.I too like her with LSG but it seems I have to strike the name out now. LMH, its all up to him..I think he doesn't want to make the same mistakes twice.Attraction is always there but to be in love is very difficult because you don't know what to do until you are with the person you're in love with, some times you'll missed it but prayers will always make a relationship strong. PSH is a Christian, so I guess she will be guided correctly ..plus my prayers too.She is indeed a woman after my heart, she loves kids, very pleasant ,polite and so lady like, a good daughter to her parents and a good friend too able to cook and many more talents to mention ,because she seems has a lot of friends.Whoever win her heart is the most luckiest guy ever.I hope LMH sees this but I feel sad because fans always think that they have a right to their idols life and actions.There are so many stars out there found love and still going strong..lots of examples but its out of the topic here.Thank you.Love you all.

True.  We chinggus watched the drama many times (maybe to some others can't count anymore how many times they'd watched it.) lolz  We knew that theres still a lot of unfinished business in the Drama. And KES can definitely pull the story again for the sequel.  And when i watched the finale it always comes to my mind that its like an open ending. I wish I wish…;)

I've never watched any of KES's dramas besides Heirs. Did her other dramas also have open-ending? With Heirs at times i felt like it's an open ending, at other times i felt she has concluded it in a realistic way

Archived