[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@pluie  I really want to say thank you for starting this thread and all your contributions!  I know it can be very time consuming and we appreciate your time and dedication!   And thank you for updating with all those Etude CF gifs.  I really love watching those interviews.  Funny when I watched them before, I never thought of seeing them in a drama together! 

And also thank you @yoyoo for all your detective work!  You're so cute!! 

And I want to thank all of you who make awesome gifs!!  I'm sorry if I can't remember all of your names.  But pls keep them coming.  Since I don't know how to make them, I've been saving them on my computer.  I hope that is okay.  And special thanks to @stucked, I love your posts and thank you for your voting reminders!  Your hard work paid off!! 

And to @vala87 and @piecesofrainbow:  Whenever I read your posts, I swear its like reading my own thoughts!!!  Thank you for sharing with us your insights and it really warms my heart knowing there are so many of us who share the same thoughts about our couple.  And to @faidaris, @ravairie @minho818, thank you!!   Really want to thank all of you for all your posts!!!  I'll have to save another day to discuss about their individual wins, but really am so proud of them!!   They both gave such eloquent speeches and their sincerity, honesty and happiness just radiated from them both!!  :x

SBS Drama Award 2013 Picture Set 2
tumblr_myqwo2u2NW1s8m1l7o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_myqwo2u2NW1s8m1l7o3_1280.jpg
tumblr_myqwo2u2NW1s8m1l7o4_1280.jpg
tumblr_myqwo2u2NW1s8m1l7o5_1280.png
tumblr_myoa3i62Ks1s8m1l7o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_myo6j0kRwD1s8m1l7o4_r1_1280.jpg

Sorry I need to post this for the first post.@almontel Thank you, glad you like the video, its encourage me, and hope its encourage Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye too :D.@kjkfan7 I'm not the one who make this thread dear, Mods just gave it to me because she can't be really active here, and thank you too for being a part of this thread. :)

Guest sheila88

Hey! I came by to finish what I had to say about yesterday lola) I still can't believe that we got to watch the event live and spend 5 hours with them with no cuts, no edits, no nothing...that was a precious gift...and I'm ashamed to admit it but I felt sick for 30 min when shin hye was not there lolB) I felt like SH knew half the room, I mean of course the heirs cast & LJS, SJS, KJH, the two teachers from her previous drama Heartstrings one was presenting an award, the other was nominated...& certainly people that I donno about or forgot 
I was thinking when LMH gave his speech when they won best couple & talked about the dating rumors for me it could possibly mean 3 things :1) that never crossed his mind, he doesn't think she's into him either (otherwise it would be cruel to bring that up) & so he just casually brings it up to explain their success and doesn't feel the need to deny it coz it's such a ludicrous idea (but that one we don't like as delulu shippers)2) he has feelings for her, that has crossed his mind and he's hinting something to her on a public platform3) their into each other, they've decided to take the next step & he's talking about that coz it makes him happy, doesn't deny it and says thanx for accepting me as in "thanx for accepting me as a boyfriend" seriously I've watched many best couple awards from many ceremonies from many countries & it's the first time I hear that one ;-) 
And did you notice that little laugh of hers when he talked about the rumors, that "pff it's ridiculous" laugh? Well for me it was SH's worst acting performance lol 
c) when LMH talked about "kissing like a man" that immediately reminded me of when shin hye chose jinhyuk during that interview where she was asked to choose btw KWB & LMH, saying that he was more manly. LMH was interested in her answer & it's like he wanted to show her that despite his childishness he could also be a man. BTW, I think that that's when PSH figured out her feelings for him her reaction said a lot, I mean of course she was surprised at first but then you can see that she's feeling that kiss with her entire being. As for him, well, I think we've probably said everything about that kiss from his perspective right? Only I wanna add that if they don't have feelings for each other then it means that they are the best actors with great spontaneity (ep 15,16) and (ep 19)...
Actually the kiss is the one thing that keeps me from thinking that they're like oppa/dongsaeng. If it wasn't for the kiss I probably would be like oh SH is shy anyway and oh he's a man who likes women and not girls coz that's how SH is perceived. But that kiss was from a man to a woman... 
I know that chemistry can happen btw people who are genuinely just friends but I choose to believe otherwise and that's coming from a very down to earth, rational shipper ;-)

Wishful thinking: I wish that KES will come out again with a new plot for Heirs 2 end of 2014.  More mature roles for Tan and Eun Sang and of course happy ending (get married and with kids).  So if ever LMH and PSH will not publish or admit the real score between them. Atleast, i would be satisfied enough and happily giggling with my pillow twice a week watching their Drama "Heirs 2". .Agree chinggus? Nothing is impossible.   :x

I second u! With the success of Heirs locally and internationally, not to mention sweeping a lot of awards, it would be a good opp for KES noona to do a sequel if she wants to. It'll be a guaranteed success! She can do a time jump so there'll be a lot of issues and areas she can explore actually

I think a potential storm is coming. We saw many media interviewing them right? Somebody was bound to ask what's up with the skinship during the awards since ppl dont normally do that. I'll be expecting minshin to answer as a fanservice

Guest minshin2046

I just wish both of them LMH n PSH don't think fame n money can last forever , if u choose fame over ur love u r wrong coz in the end . The person that u love will stay with u forever !! 8->

Guest MarieN1430293183

Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye dress up as ‘Romeo & Juliet’ for ‘2013 SBS Drama Awards’

36248-211847.jpg

The ‘2013 SBS Drama Awards’ took place on December 31st at SBS Prism Tower in Seoul, and was hosted by Kim Woo Bin, Lee Hwi Jae, and Lee Bo Young. On the night, Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye were seen mimicking their drama roles in ‘The Heirs’, with a matching ‘Romeo & Juliet’ look.

Before announcing the Best Couple winners, Lee Hwi Jae asked the two about the concept of their outfits. Park Shin Hye replied, “This look was actually taken from suggestions by fans, on what image me and Kim Tan should adopt for this Best Couple award. Everyone suggested ‘Romeo & Juliet’, so I prepared in this manner in the end.”

Lee Min Ho also said, “You should have said earlier.” Park Shin Hye then replied, “But I know that no matter what you wear, you will still be good looking like Romeo.”

Meanwhile, Gong Hyo Jin (‘The Master’s Sun’), Soo Ae (‘Queen of Ambition’), Song Hye Kyo (‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’), and Kim Tae Hee (‘Jang Ok Jung’) were notable absentees on the night, due to conflicting schedules. Congratulatory performances meanwhile were done by Seo In Guk, Kim Yuri, Kang Sora, and Kim So Hyun.

By Korea Star Daily

lunamaisara said:

I saw PSH’s  interview posted in this thread not long ago, Shinhye was asked about whether she thinks herself as a goddess. Let me quote the question and her answer.

Q: Do you deem yourself as a goddess? 

A: I don't agree... Because there are many artistes out there those are way prettier. Same goes for the artistes in China. I can't fit in even if I want to. Oh, not a goddess perhaps but say pretty or cute kind of stuff. 

When I watched the video, I can feel she's really honest with her humble answer.

But last night during SBS drama award, when asked about the Romeo & Juliet thing, LMH said The feeling is that she is a pure goddess”

Well.. they may not be related, but my poor MinShin heart want to think that LMH is trying to ensure her “You are beautiful. No matter what others think of you, you are beautiful in my eyes”

Yeah, delulu thought tonight. :x

About the KJW hand gesture...I don't really think there is anything meant by it.  They're standing so close to each other if that's what she wanted him to do she could just say it.  I just take it as them having a simple conversation about whatever, and her being descriptive.  Too much goodness happened last night to kill this Minshipper's heart :x :x 0.jpg

m8lov

said: [size=2]

I'm so happy to see this thread moving so fast even on the 1st of January. So proud of my MinShin family!  >:D<

[/size]

First, I'm chocked by the breaking news about Yoona and Seungi. I'm happy for the ones who shipped them. It must be great to see your OTP becoming real. But at the same time, I'm sad for the ones who shipped him with Suzy. It must suck to see your ship sinking. And now I wonder how would I react if my ship sinks? It's so hard to be a shipper  :-S
Now, let's talk about MinShin.

branwen said: I backed read a little from shinhye.org's chatroom and from what I've read, I think the fans who hate her interactions with LMH are Geunshin (Jang Geun Suk & PSH) shippers. Most geunshin shippers, as far as I know, are pretty hardcore shippers. My friend, who used to be a Geunshin and a Dooley shipper (Yongshin), says some geunshin shippers can be pretty brutal with their words. When rumors about JGS dating a Jap actress came out, they didn't get mad at JGS, but were so so mad with Jung Yong Hwa and PSH. She's a huge JGS fan but she stopped going to the Geunshin FB page because she can't stand their hurtful words. My friend really likes JGS, but some of his fans are just so blatantly rude.  
ETA: Just wanted to add that I'm not generalizing the Geunshin shippers. I'm just stating something that was relied to me by a former Geunshin fan. Maybe a former Geunshin can give us an insight.

Hi all! I finally decided to delurk after spending so much time on this thread in invisible mode! ;)

I just want to say this thread is a God sent and makes me feel less foolish about shipping celebrities and reading up on them!

I love all the investigations, analogies, comments, videos and pictures! The latest one from pluie is just DAEBAK!!! I have in fact tweeted the link to lmh and PSH and now it's being retweeted quite fast by fans!! Hope you don't mind to spread the love and the fabulous video.

I am so touched by the video, hopefully minshin will too.

Thanks for having me here on this thread. I feel privileged to share this platform and ship with you all who are more dedicated to minshin than me.

I hope God will bless their love and protect them from negativity always! Happy new year!

Archived