[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as usual, @vala87 write something beautiful reveal all that we want to express :) I really like the mv of @pluie it's beautiful, I want to cry to see it and hear along with the song, I think .. they are already very long journey and beautiful, now it is up here .. they must go on! :x

giselle_tw

said:

Anyway, did you guys realize this ... in video when Lee Hwi Jae the MC ask audience "Did they look like Romeo & Juliet ?"

Minho also reply him  "Yes" (Ne !) see 02.24

:)

He himself admit it la la la la la .... 

\:D/

http://youtu.be/KCpe8Bo3UwM 

[/size]

After back reading like crazy and watching all the links posted on the different pages, my conclusion is:

1) MinShin ship is finally sailing after hitting choppy waters for the past few weeks! The ship looks sturdy and will overcome stormy weather in the days, weeks to come (I am keeping my fingers crossed!!!). During this journey, we will not waver and lose hope based on any un-verified rumours.

2) LMH and PSH looked so much at ease off screen, their chemistry is so real and infectious. The affectionate stares and body language is so obvious. If they are still acting even after filming, there I can only say that that they are very convincing. Personally, I don't think that's even possible, you can't fake this far, something's gotta give and I have seen none. Also,thanks to the countless MinShin Detectives, they have also showed evidence that we MinShin shippers are past being delusional :D

3) The response and body language from PSH to follow LMH's lead to the stage was so natural, no other way to go up except hand in hand as what a real loving couple would do when you are about to present a speech together (Together, We Are United!) haha!

4) PSH's tone changed when she thanked LMH, it sounded so sincere, shy and sweet. You'll probably react like that when you are saying something personal to someone that you like a lot!

5) Don't worry about KJW, if LMH had any interest in her, he would not have behaved like he did last night! I'm sure they are just friends. She seemed like a nice actress and friend as well. Don't forget the BTS, LMH did not have much to say or look at her as well when he was more interested in seeing what's on PSH's phone. That was awkward!

Thanks to SBS awards and the host (sorry, I still cannot remember his name), we all had a very enjoyable New Year's Eve giggling, oggling, disecting, :P

vala87 said:

Once again, just when I thought I couldn't love her anymore PSH surprised me last night. I was so happy  and proud for her when she received the excellence award, she truly really deserved it, her performance was amazing in Heirs, it meant so much to her, it was the culmination of wonderful 10 years in the industry for her, it was a perfect way to end the year and the perfect way to reward her 10 years of hard work. I teared up during her speech, how can she be so honest, pure and true, like you can feel her honesty without any doubt, you can see how truly touched she was, her shaking voice, oh I wanted to give her a hug so much there. I LOVED how LMH stood up and gave her a hug, he really looked like a very proud boyfriend there, his face expression was precious and so telling, he was touched, it couldn't have been more perfect, I fell in love with him more there, so supportive. It was not possible to not get touched with her speech, all the cast face expressions were so touched and proud of her, directors, ES omma, LMH, all of them. 

Sorry to cut your post short :)
I love EVERY SINGLE WORD you wrote but I love the ones above MUCH more! I teared up too, and I am still re-watching her speech and falling in love with her even more each time. Seriously, for real, how can ANYONE not fall for this lady? SERIOUSLY? She's like... cream of the cream.

Guest IlhamJ

pluie said: Finally, I manage to create and upload a video about our couple, its a WEDDING video  :)Like @stucked said, dating is for kid, so "score" to me for them is MARRIED hahaha, ok here the video :

From LA To Seoul(original Song : From LA To Rome by Chester See)
Lyrics :
"From LA To Rome"

It's in our eyes
And it's in your smile
It's the way you kiss
It's never been like this before
It's the way you laugh.
And all the times we had
It's the way you touch
I've never loved so much before
The phone calls I never want to end
It's like I'm falling in love over and again

Your everything that my life's been missing
And now I can't believe that this is happening to me
Through the good and bad the happy
And the sad you wont be away from home
You'll never be alone, from la to rome

Now with this ring I promise that I'll be
Faithful and true devoted to you through it all
And I'll gladly be your one and everything
Right by your side, shoulder when you cry if you fall
And I love you more with everyday that ends
It's like I'm falling in love over and again

You'll never be alone, from la to rome

I couldn't dream of better life
Without you right there by my side

You'll never be alone, from la, la to rome

La to rome, hmmmmm
La to rome.

Guest myhepyending

@faidaris every time i watch her video speech....my eyes become teary eventhough i do not understand it....she really does moves our heart with her PURE heart >:D<

myhepyending said: Can i wish them to get married 2 or 3 years later? Before lmh enlisting...they have been dating for 2 years and lmh realise he cannot live without psh....so he decided to get married b4 enlisting so that he can comeback home to his lovely wife whenever he is on leaves....delulu mode ON!!! :\"> :\"> :\">

Happy new year dear my minshin family ... i really really fallen for every statements, pictures, mv ... they have made my new year celebration perfect ...
@vala ur thoughts were absolutely extremely incredible ...
@pluie really really really love ur mv ... my heart beats faster and my eyes refused when it ended ...

Guest myhepyending

You know what? That's actually not a bad idea! :> They should do that! I mean, I really think they complement each other so well, sometimes even their body languages sync with one another! So why not! Just marry you two!!! I mean... before uri LMH enlisting of course ;)

Actually @faidaris i think it is not impossible......after seing how much lmh change bcoz of the heirs....he did say that his view on love has changed..so if he and psh really are dating...it can be true that they will get married b4 he enlist....lets pray together [-O< [-O< [-O<

piecesofrainbow said: Hello fellow MinShin-pers! It's been a loooong time since I was here. Been freaking busy with work. So many pages to back read! Oh gosh~~ But since I have a couple of days as holidays, I decided to pay a visit especially after watching the SBS Drama Awards. Never have I been any more excited about watching a Drama Awards that I can't even fully understand than tonight! (Apart from the appearance of JYJ for KBS Drama Awards). 
It's 3.35 over here yet I am still up, determined to marathon Heirs yet again!
Definitely sparks flying and the host playing cupid. In love with their concept today. Shin Hye looked so pure and innocent > Min Ho was spot on about his comment on Shin Hye being a goddess. She was and is a vision in white. The actress who covered the most skin but I believe definitely looked the most SENSUAL in Min Ho's sparkling eyes. (Side note: Both their "MUMS" looked great in their dresses as well.. Awww a family full of well-dressed people! Such a sweet comment made by Eun Sang's Mum.. When Tannie's Mum mentioned that they the mums should have won the best couple award, Eun Sang's Mum stated that; "It's okay, because our children won it!" LOL! 
While marathoning and the most discussed issue on today's awards was the Kiss Scene. Finally reached the episode while on marathoning mode, and came across the Kiss Scene again. With all the back story we have about the Kiss Scene, I can't help but wonder a lot of things. I am surprised my brain is working really well at this hour of the night/day/morning/dusk/dawn? Lol!

The fact that Min Ho single-handedly lead his leading lady in the Kiss amazes me. The fact that he had kiss scenes with sooo many other actress (including Son Ye Jin; who is a sex kitten based on all the roles that she had played before); only with Shin Hye (who is an amateur in proper Kiss Scenes and I think in real life too) he managed to "find out" the best angle to kiss without having his nose getting in the way left me bewildered. The fact that Shin Hye mentioned she was surprised by his KISS is another amazing factor. 
Watching with all the factors in mind changed my whole perception of the kiss. It definitely did not demote that perception… Oh no no no!Instead, it took it to another level!
I think I have to mind my words in here in case there's Min Ho's "police officers" waiting at hand to strike me down with a taser to silence my shipping heart.But a disclaimer: I AM A MINSHIN SHIPPER. I OBSERVE WHAT THEY DO AND HOW THEY INTERACT WITH EACH OTHER FROM THE VIDEOS AND PHOTOS. I ENJOY READING IN BETWEEN THE LINES BECAUSE THE MEDIA AND SOME OF THEIR FANATIC FANS DOESN'T LIKE LINKING THEM TOGETHER AND BECAUSE I AM NOT A REAL STALKER (though I think now I have become a virtual one - It's MinShin's fault! =P) I CAN ONLY RELY ON THE VIDEOS AND PHOTOS FOR MY INTERPRETATION OF THEIR ALLEGED RELATIONSHIP. Though Confucius/(or was it Buddha's teaching) mentioned that one cannot rely solely on their eyes to know the truth or to assume/presume the truth, this message or teaching; apply on you "police officers" too! I too can't trust your statements to be the truth either. On the other hand, Hitler "told" me that if we tell a single lie many many MANY TIMES, it WILL become the TRUTH! 
So my "LIE" would be Shin Hye and Min Ho have feelings for each other. Min Ho fell for her first (I will explain my thoughts in a while), Shin Hye reciprocated after settling her uncertainty, fell in love on set and are NOW getting to know each other more and will be in a LONG AND FRUITFUL RELATIONSHIP as another POWER COUPLE IS BORN! (Let us ALL MINSHIN-PERS recite this mantra every day and it will become the truth!) Weee~~! 
Now back to the Kiss Scene. I say it really is not a Kiss Scene now. A kiss scene would be 2 consenting adults who are actors, STRICTLY following the script. In the case of Shin Hye and Min Ho, it was a LIP-ASSAULT!Yes! You read it right. Though Shin Hye is aware of the scene that Eun Sang will be receiving a kiss, I still say ASSAULT because Shin Hye did not expect the kind of KISS that Min Ho was about to give to her. So yes Min Ho-sshi, you committed a crime. You assaulted her lips. That assault was reported to be done in 1 take with no NGs. And that lip pressing took 5 hours to get it done? The thing that didn't get reported was (only my humble opinion); it was 1 take but the KISS lasted for "5 hours" with no NGs. Basically, Min Ho was making out with her on the set in front of everyone! And the kind director allowed the whole world to be voyeurs! LOL! Different angles with different hand placements, lip biting involved (bite? really?? young Korean actors (with wholesome image) bite lips for acting??), shirt grabbing (due to shock), relaxing after the shock, Min Ho still leading the kiss, devouring her lips, opening his mouth to get better access to her lips… if that is not making out; then what is?

Why I think that Min Ho fell in love with her first. Well… this character Kim Tan, is liberal. He is an open-minded 18 years old boy who relies on his gut feelings and emotions rather than rational thinking. I believe it was something Min Ho discovered about himself while playing Tan that made this character memorable for him. Because being a Star loved by many, basically he IS Kim Tan. He has to bear the weight of his fame, having to sacrifice his love / personal thoughts or preferences for fame. So for him to say that he learnt a lot from playing Kim Tan, I believe him. He has been in this industry for 7/8 years? He started out around 18? And I am sure his real start out must be much younger because those years only include from the day he debut. And here in this drama, he met Shin Hye, playing Eun Sang. Kim Tan character relates to Eun Sang sooo much to the extent of desperation because more than anything, he has a lot of similarities to Eun Sang; besides the Ka-ching factor. Both have childhood BFs who knows a lot about them, care about them like their own family. Having an older brother / sister who abandoned them because of their own insecurities and having  the love of a mother. In reality, Shin Hye debuted as a child actress. A child actress! Now imagine the weight of that crown of fame and living in the public eyes and their scrutiny for many years. Thus Min Ho as an individual can relate to Shin Hye on a personal level too.So in this case it is a double-prong attack on both of them. Reel & Reality. Because the line between Reel & Reality is soooo fine between them that it must have definitely be a ball of emotions! Thus the convincing acting and defined chemistry! As Min Ho said of his ideal girl, basically he needed a girl who he is able to communicate with and (though he did not state it outrightly) able to understand the situation he is in - his job as an actor and the fame that comes along with it (heard of Seven's song "When I can't sing"? or "Iris" by Goo Goo Dolls?).
So the Kiss Scene for me was some sort of a test of feelings for each other. I think that Min Ho was using it as a platform to establish how he felt for her. Their eyes were practically shut (you know Bruno Mars song, Grenade? - Kissing with eyes opened is not sincere) and even so I can feel the burning passion (Min Ho did not opened his eyes even for a bit - he opened only after he got that last bit of kiss and even so he stayed stationary for a little while before pulling her into an embrace) that I have never felt before watching other Kiss Scenes. I usually just go "eeekkk!" then got over it. This instead made me recall again and again and again and still leave me amazed. And the very fact that Shin Hye IS an amateur in KISS SCENES, how could she relax midway and not requested to take a break if she is SOOO shocked? And if she do not have feelings for him. Cos if I do not fancy the guy even if I am acting as lovers, I would feel violated instead of love. And as I mentioned earlier assaulted. 
The reason why I believe that Shin Hye reciprocated his feelings is also in the KISS SCENE. The embrace after the KISS. The sliding of hands around Tan's waist and her expression. Some mentioned in this forum before that her shirt-grabbing was like she was in a "love-making" scene. Giving away the most treasured part of her to a guy. In this case, even though it was not a love-making scene, she definitely looked like a girl who has given away her precious FIRST REAL KISS. That kiss that you would be saving for someone special. If you don't believe me, watch it again. Her embrace is sooo tight that she seemed to be needy or some would say it clingy at this point. As any girl who had been a relationship with someone you love, I am sure you can relate to this. And Tannie or Min Ho (no idea who he is playing at this time), he returned her embrace with an embrace with a sense of assurance. The feeling of assurance that a girl would need after giving away something precious. 
And it was after episode 16 that their chemistry exponentially blossomed! If they did not have feelings or if it was a one-sided affair, it will definitely be awkward (since it was an "assault") and like some drama, exciting for the first half and at the last leg of the drama, it falters because all of a sudden the characters that the actors played, were no longer convincing. Instead, they became real convincing even towards the end and even made legions of viewers wondering what are they exactly! Blushing, giggling, teasing and many other adorable actions and interactions between them both. Just look at Woo Bin's face when he opened the envelope to read out the couple award winners. From the awards show tonight too, has Min Ho always been this playful on broadcast? Especially a major event like an award show? Cos as far as I can recall, he has always been that mild mannered rational guy in his 20s. Always prim and proper and giving politically correct answers to satisfy his fandom. Nowadays his answers are witty and it is definitely playful while injecting further curiosity among viewers about what he meant. Now it became clearer to me that Min Ho IS Kim Tan and Kim Tan IS Min Ho.
Now that the Drama Awards has aired, my wish would be for the media and the stalkers to give them a break from the questions of Kiss Scenes and "Is there something going on between you two?" and allow them to meet privately without worries. Because if they have to keep answering "No there's nothing between us, we are only friends" then they will make a conscious effort to stay away from each other. Fellow MinShin-pers, do not worry if you don't see them on the news because the news is not always true anyways. Plus we can further dissect the drama for clues and hints and the fancams during filming, there's more than enough to get by. Just sincerely hope and pray (for those of faith) for them to be together in REEL (AGAIN, AGAIN, AGAIN!) & REAL. ALL THE BEST! 
Whew~ What a long entry and sorry for this. But I needed to get it off my chest cos I get frustrated by some comments about how delulu MinShin are. In the first place shippers are meant to be delulu; are they not? Since we ship from DramaLand? Which in reality context, does not exist. So call me delulu if you want. Don't matter. Peace Out!

FANCAM Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye Interview

credit kim evelyn@youtube
EDIT :@wallfloweer @lightforyou @IlhamJ @rikasnail @minshin2046 Thank you, glad you guys like the video, yes its Chester See, once of my fave youtuber. Dear @wallfloweer and @IlhamJ please delete the video link on your comments about my video dear, Thank You :)

@feldaris yeah why not, id like psh  to be married  the before thirty. i dont want her to end up  alone when shes in her thirties. id like her to have successfull career w/ love life either openly or secretly. its better to have love and be love. ...... wow so dramatic.... im so nuts.... delalu!!

Archived