[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

@pluie Yeap! Glad to see someone from the fandom open minded about this couple.
Here's another one 

hishotnessminho

oppar is so minho today

do yall kno what i mean

#sbsda13#invasion of the giggle#and the awkward and the dork

hishotnessminho

Minho X Shinhye >>>>>>>>>>>>> Tan-Eun couple

idk if it’s just me but it’s weird how they have more chemistry offscreen than onscreen. 

The Heirs BTS show it all, as well as their interactions today

#tell me im not seeing things#otp#sbsda13

hishotnessminho

the MINHO GIGGLE GALORE at SBS drama awards 2013

his HEUUUHYAAHYAAHYAAHYAAHYAAHYAA 

was everywhereeeeeee

someone needs to make a compilation of the minho giggle

#sbsda13#lee min ho

hishotnessminho

killintimes asked:

what did minho said at the award? why isn't he cute?? sorry, i watch the video on youtube but i dont understand the language. thanks..

whoopssss… i was actually teasing him at being sooo cute today bc he usually isn’t like this during award shows, hahahahah.. it’s like the dorky minho we know offscreen is suddenly alive (what more at an awards ceremony) 

i can only conclude he’s super happy right now

look at him hahahahhaha

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shinhye stood up for a lot of winners yesterday, so why didn't she stand up for the only guy who stood up for her when she won that award? Afraid of antis? Well she already gained some for that hand-holding and hug when she won Best Couple and Excellent earlier(although Minho was tje one initiating it). She should have just gone all out by standing up for Minho at least. She stood up for other people for god's sake! This girl is really2 shy.

I think Minshin was expecting ppl to think it's fanservice that's why they did the skinship. But i think they were seizing the moment considering it may be the last time they can be together in public. U can fake a smile but u cant fake pure happiness. And yesterday i tell u, Minho was extremely happy and giddy. U can tell by how his eyes crinkled a lot! Shinhye was glowing and all shy but definitely happy

I think this part when Shinhye thanked Minho and said "Komawo oppa", her voice was really soft compared to the rest of her speech.. it sounds so lovely, is that how she usually talk to her Minho oppa? She looks so shy here. And Minho nodded several times, look at her eyes knowingly as if he knows & understands her feelings more than all the audiences who are watching. That's my feeling when i watch this part.

@pluie I agree with you last night shows there's something special between them. Just look at how they interact with each other and they are so happy when they're together. Love is the moment :x

So it's up to them to take courage and move forward. =)) KT mode

Not sure if anyone else noticed but I think even So Ji Sub is also fond of MinShin couple hahahaha.. During the Romeo and Juliet scene when the MC made them stand, So Ji Sub in the background was grinning from ear to ear like "Aigoo.. these kids.."

I like how LMH giggles when he is excited and happy. Like it is an assurance that we are seeing the REAL LMH and not the supposedly hot, mysterious, lady-killer LMH. And I'd like to say that I've heard him giggle many times with PSH. Even in front the camera! Looks like someones is too happy to conceal his emotions! :x

Hey guys, how are all doing today? Yesterday I was able to watch the awards show until they received the best couple award, I was so happy for both of them, then I left work 1 hour early because I had to attend a family event for the new years eve and because also my cousin chose to get engaged in the same day, it was a crazy night :) I was happy for a lot of reasons last night, I couldn't comment but I was trying to catch up with you through my phone, when I found a little time I was checking my phone to see what more happened, haha :D Anyways, without wanting to bore you with more personal stories I wish that during 2014 all of you will be filled with love, success and health, please be very happy!

I have more than 10 pages to back read but I cannot do that without sharing my thoughts on everything that happened last night on SBS drama awards!

Let me just tell you first that it really served to not get my hopes high. I was never expecting anything big but they surprised me with a lot of sweet, cute to die for moments that I will always cherish. I loved that Heirs and uri OTP was the center of the show, I was proud and happy for every award they received, they truly deserved them. I loved PSH dress, she looked like a princess coming from a fairly tale, all in white, she actually looked like a bride, so beautiful, pure and sweet just like her. Also LMH was looking amazing, so elegant, that blue suit looked great on him. I was a bit frustrated that PSH wasn't coming even though I knew she had to attend KBS awards show, then I got a bit angry that they weren't sitting next to each other but when LMH explained it I was able to soften a bit, they way he said "I wanted her to sit next to me but she had a previous itinerary so it wasn't possible" was cute :) I loved the moment when the host  Lee Hwi Jae (can I just say how much I loved him) asked them about why they were sitting far from each other and all other moments he teased them, he was like our voice there, the captain of our ship last night was him, he asked them about the kiss, about the way they were dressed and why, he made them hold hands, oh, way to go Hwi Jae, you made us so happy last night! 

I loved PSH answer when she was asked about her dress and how she thought of a Romeo and Juliet theme, she was so sweet being honest that she really wanted to win the award, it was so telling actually, she has a huge crush on him maybe even more cause when asked she said "she thought LMH would have Romeos charm to him", how sweet was that? And when he said "she looked like a pure goddess", oh I could die right there, so sweet both of them. 

I loved how both of them held hands when receiving the award for the best couple, that moment I melted, LMH took the initiative to hold her hand and that was the right and the perfect thing to do, I was like did this just happen or am I seeing a dream?  I noticed last night how our Heirs cast was so close with each other, they were all so proud and happy for each other, all of them. Woo Bin giving them the award was so sweet and funny, he is a sweetheart :) Because of the language barrier at first I though LMH denied dating rumors on stage  and I was angry as to why he needed to do that on stage, nobody asked him anything but then I understood he just stated that to a lot of people asked him if they were really dating as they looked so true. I am happy they didn't deny it but then again it would not be appropriate to say anything about it on stage.  

Once again, just when I thought I couldn't love her anymore PSH surprised me last night. I was so happy  and proud for her when she received the excellence award, she truly really deserved it, her performance was amazing in Heirs, it meant so much to her, it was the culmination of wonderful 10 years in the industry for her, it was a perfect way to end the year and the perfect way to reward her 10 years of hard work. I teared up during her speech, how can she be so honest, pure and true, like you can feel her honesty without any doubt, you can see how truly touched she was, her shaking voice, oh I wanted to give her a hug so much there. I LOVED how LMH stood up and gave her a hug, he really looked like a very proud boyfriend there, his face expression was precious and so telling, he was touched, it couldn't have been more perfect, I fell in love with him more there, so supportive. It was not possible to not get touched with her speech, all the cast face expressions were so touched and proud of her, directors, ES omma, LMH, all of them. 

I wished for PSH to stand up and give LMH a hug when he received the excellence award but she played it safe, as she usually does, too bad cause I wanted to see her hug him too but she looked proud of him too, her face told us everything.

From all we got to see last night, I can certainly  say that they indeed are very important to each other and feel something strong for each other, they can say oppa/donseng as much as they want, what I witnessed last night way more than a sister/brother relationship, it was beyond words and beyond anything else. I truly hope they will take the courage and be together, they look so good and perfect for each other, even if not, in future maybe after some years when both of them want to settle, I just hope it won't be too late, you never know, sometimes you have to take the chance while you still have it cause later it can be late for everything. Please God, make them be together [-O<

They just give me this feeling that they belong together, I feel it every time I see them, I just can't deny it, so honest, shy and true, their looks, their stares, the way the communicate, you can just feel it. You know, just like all of us before knowing anything official most of us said that the scene on ES old house was LMH and PSH and not the characters they were playing because of how true and honest they were in that scene because we could just feel that honesty and differentiate it from acting! Then we heard that it was an actual adlib from the both of them. This is how I feel about them, I don’t think we are delusional when we say the feel something for each other, we just say what we feel based on what we see, I agree that sometimes we analyze things into details and give them much more meaning than there actually is but that’s what shippers do, it’s normal, we try to find things to feed our shipper heart but the base, the main base is the same, we believe they are true, we believe their chemistry on the show was because of the true feeling they have for each other, cause you just can’t be so amazing of an actor as to fake chemistry, it just doesn’t happen. 

I know that our ship is still sailing, I hope we'll get to the destination we want, now it will be more difficult for us cause it will be harder to see them together but we shouldn't lose hope, we should keep our faith and keep going forward. I am happy that LMH loved KT so much that he keeps mentioning him so often, it seems that KT really made him rethink a lot of things, I just hope that both of them can be together, get married and have a lot of children :D

Guest IlhamJ

wallfloweer said: I'm afraid it won't be other moments where LMH and PSH will be reunited, I mean I can't stay without something to keep me up. Aren't you afraid sisters :(( ? I barely can't stay without news or analysis 

Finally, I manage to create and upload a video about our couple, its a WEDDING video  :)Like @stucked said, dating is for kid, so "score" to me for them is MARRIED hahaha, ok here the video :

From LA To Seoul(original Song : From LA To Rome by Chester See)

Lyrics :
"From LA To Rome"

It's in our eyes
And it's in your smile
It's the way you kiss
It's never been like this before
It's the way you laugh.
And all the times we had
It's the way you touch
I've never loved so much before
The phone calls I never want to end
It's like I'm falling in love over and again

Your everything that my life's been missing
And now I can't believe that this is happening to me
Through the good and bad the happy
And the sad you wont be away from home
You'll never be alone, from la to rome

Now with this ring I promise that I'll be
Faithful and true devoted to you through it all
And I'll gladly be your one and everything
Right by your side, shoulder when you cry if you fall
And I love you more with everyday that ends

I couldn't dream of better life
Without you right there by my side

You'll never be alone, from la, la to rome

La to rome, hmmmmm
La to rome.

Guest sailingstarss

i'm insane.. totally crazy with them just by reading all these posts.. should change my name to madly minshin stalker instead!!

Guest wallfloweer

IlhamJ said: wallfloweer said: I'm afraid it won't be other moments where LMH and PSH will be reunited, I mean I can't stay without something to keep me up. Aren't you afraid sisters :(( ? I barely can't stay without news or analysis 

Guest isabellabell

@vala87 I wished for PSH to stand up and give LMH a hug when he received the excellence award but she played it safe, as she usually does, too bad cause I wanted to see her hug him too but she looked proud of him too, her face told us everything.

100% rite!!

Guest wallfloweer

pluie said: Finally, I manage to create and upload a video about our couple, its a WEDDING video  :)Like @stucked said, dating is for kid, so "score" to me for them is MARRIED hahaha, ok here the video :

From LA To Seoul(original Song : From LA To Rome by Chester See)

Lyrics :
"From LA To Rome"

It's in our eyes
And it's in your smile
It's the way you kiss
It's never been like this before
It's the way you laugh.
And all the times we had
It's the way you touch
I've never loved so much before
The phone calls I never want to end

Now with this ring I promise that I'll be
Faithful and true devoted to you through it all
And I'll gladly be your one and everything
Right by your side, shoulder when you cry if you fall
And I love you more with everyday that ends

I couldn't dream of better life
Without you right there by my side

You'll never be alone, from la, la to rome

La to rome, hmmmmm
La to rome.

wallfloweer

said:

myhepyending

said: every time i watch this....i am so mad at PSH....why didn't she hug LMH when he won the award???!!!! or at least give him high five!!! he even turn around to see you PSH!!! but you did nothing!!!! HAISHHH!!! cheommmaalllll  ~X( ~X( ~X(

I just feel completely sorry for him omg, we can clearly see that he has turned around to see her but she didn't move then he just turned around himself letting it becoming like a dancing move you know... He was waiting for her to give him his hug back oh efzhdgqyfvfyi 

Archived