[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got this from a dedicated minoz blog, hope she don't mind i'm putting her post here :)

hishotnessminho

anonymous asked:

Hi I love lee min ho:):) but don't you find him a little weird during the sbs awards yesterday? Like he was his normal self like in those goodday eps but he is not normally like this during award show rite? What's your view?

Hellooo anon ~

Hi-5^ You noticed it too?? I will quote myself haha

Oppar was so Minho during the awards show

This is entirely my opinion but i think it’s because he was too overwhelmed with joy, he kinda let down his guard and revealed a side of him that only comes out during BTS and smaller-scaled settings. I’ve watched clips of every award show in Korea he has attended and he’s usually quite reserved and not as smiley. 

Maybe it’s also that image thing celebrities have to upkeep, especially at such official events. But because he was just too frickkin happy and excited, he forgot about his image and thus, his real self kinda exploded and now everyone knows HE GIGGLES LIKE A KID. 

Guest IlhamJ

lightforyou said:
yay!  ;)) i also  thought that i was the only arabian here AMAZING TO SEE YOU  :x  GROUPE HUG  >:D<  "like i found my long lost sisters  :)) " now i have to memorize your names  :-B

giselle_tw

said:

Got this from a dedicated minoz blog, hope she don't mind i'm putting her post here :)

hishotnessminho

anonymous asked:

Hi I love lee min ho:):) but don't you find him a little weird during the sbs awards yesterday? Like he was his normal self like in those goodday eps but he is not normally like this during award show rite? What's your view?

Hellooo anon ~

Hi-5^ You noticed it too?? I will quote myself haha

Oppar was so Minho during the awards show

This is entirely my opinion but i think it’s because he was too overwhelmed with joy, he kinda let down his guard and revealed a side of him that only comes out during BTS and smaller-scaled settings. I’ve watched clips of every award show in Korea he has attended and he’s usually quite reserved and not as smiley. 

Maybe it’s also that image thing celebrities have to upkeep, especially at such official events. But because he was just too frickkin happy and excited, he forgot about his image and thus, his real self kinda exploded and now everyone knows HE GIGGLES LIKE A KID. 

ravairie

said: OMG i love this video.. Thanks for posting it @missmoon The ost song is also perfect for this video... All the feels during the sbs drama awards came back after watching it.. I feel so giddy haha 

:x :x :x Hi @pluie You can add this video also in our 1st page. :\">

class="titleNews" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"[interview] ‘The Heirs’ Lee Min Ho Says Kim Woo Bin is a Mature Friend class="titleNews" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/54736/interview-leeminho-talks-about-kimwoobin-in-interview class="titleNews" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"54736002.jpg
Lee Min Ho talked about acting alongside Kim Woo Bin in The Heirs

After starring as an 18-year-old high schooler who throws out everything for love, Lee Min Ho talked about Kim Woo Bin, who acted as his rival and a friend throughout the drama. 

In a recent interview with Newsen, Lee Min Ho said “I was in America to film the first four episodes and came back to Korea to film the fifth episode, and that’s when I met Kim Woo Bin for the first time.”

“The first time I acted with Kim Woo Bin, I could feel the energy out of him,” continued the actor. “I felt sure that the drama would involve an intense love triangle, if it was going to involve an actor like him. And I guessed right.”

54736003.jpg

As the popularity of the drama increased, many fans started dividing into fans of Lee Min Ho versus fans of Kim Woo Bin, with the press also focusing its attention on the two male actors in the drama. 

When asked if he ever felt a sense of rivalry with Kim Woo Bin, Lee Min Ho answered, “I think Kim Woo Bin is at a stage where he is very curious and wants to learn many things about acting. So he asked me a lot of questions throughout filming. We ended up having many serious conversations throughout the drama. Maybe that′s why he is more like a mature friend to me, and not a dongseng (younger person), whereas I feel like Min Hyuk and Hyung Sik are my dongsengs.”

Lee Min Ho also talked about the last episode of The Heirs, which didn’t show Kim Tan and Choi Young Do making up with each other. 

“The drama’s main concept was love, and not friendship,” said Lee Min Ho, who was satisfied with the ending of the drama. “I don’t know the exact aim of the writer either, but I think that’s what she wanted to portray: Two guys who cannot express their feelings outwardly, but silently cheer on each other’s lives.”

Photo credit: Starhaus Entertainment

Guest wallfloweer

I'm afraid it won't be other moments where LMH and PSH will be reunited, I mean I can't stay without something to keep me up. Aren't you afraid sisters :(( ? I barely can't stay without news or analysis 

WELCOME ALL NEW MINSHINNERS!!!   <:-P <:-P

Let s go tgt... Let s sink tgt  (after reading the shipping story of @Agie  ... I am so scared of dying alone...  let s die like TITANIC ...  :)) :))   ( @stucked dont come kill me ... hahaha...)

I want them to be new members of MinShin shippers too... I want insight info.  What should we do???  :-w
1533738_1401840366729653_1042453933_n.jpg   

We can be panic...  but... No bashing...No hating...  Cuz We gather here bcuz of  LOVE...   We want to live where we can feel love...  Take care of our home...    :\">

PS. Dont quote pic or gif or video... I know that when you hit quote, those pics or gifs come with it...  But if we dont delete it... Soompi can CLOSE our thread... That s why we re serious about it...     If you like it... just copy url and put it again  in your comment...   "We dont wanna Die yet...  rite??...   :):))   :)>-

Archived