[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AH. Calm down guys. :D Rachel/Kim Ji Won waiting for or seemingly waiting for Min Ho is not something to be mad about. Why? If they are the ones dating, do you think they'd wait for each other in public? No. So.. relax. Hahaha! Let's spread love here, okay? Come here @ThessC *hugs* :D

Also, if we're gonna be off topic like with pictures, please place them in spoilers. Mods are looking here as our thread is very speedy, along with other fandom shippers. @bone, dearest girl, please place LSG/Yoona in a safe place called spoilers. Hahaha! :)

Guest mekoreandrama

stucked said: EEEEK!!! That priceless reaction to the closet kiss. HAHA! :))

cr.the-inheritors.tumblr.com

Are you controlling the spazz coming out of your body Min Ho ssi? Don't deny it, your dimples are crying to come out. Hohoho! :)) :)) :))

Guest zaizai_f4_only

stucked said: EEEEK!!! That priceless reaction to the closet kiss. HAHA! :))

cr.the-inheritors.tumblr.com
Are you controlling the spazz coming out of your body Min Ho ssi? Don't deny it, your dimples are crying to come out. Hohoho! :)) :)) :))

thanhthuy said:Believe it or not, I replay her speech more than the moment Shin Hye and Min Ho received Best Couple Award together, haha. Shin Hye is a girl who seems to be strong outside but indeed she's really "fragile" ( errr, I use this word 'cause I can't find any others @@ ). If only watching those vids in which she's playfull and comfortable and teasing others, I definitely do not think she is an introverted girl. The more I watch this, the more I want a guy can protect her, and if that guy is Min Ho, it'll be beyond perfect. 

Guest minshin2046

I don think Rachel is waiting for LMH after c the video I think she just pass through ... Calm down minshin shipper ... N I don think the jacket the PSH wearing if from LMH . Color and the texture no same ... Haha ... But to think of it just make me smile ..... We have a lot of good detective here !!! . Anyway , our minshin ship is sailing . =))

Guest pattituazon

Thinking out loud here. HAHA. If they were really in a relationship, I think the best time to come out is now. That way, they don't get all the spotlight (they'll share with LSG-Yoona) and their cute interactions in the SBS drama awards are fresh in people's memories. People will be more supportive if they see that they really are in love. HAHAHA.

Guest yoyo26

I dont think Kim Ji-won/Rachel was waiting for him LOL she was simply waiting to me interviewed. If you look at the first time she appeared in that video she wasn't even facing the same direction as him so I doubt that she was waiting for him.
Sigh~ Looking at all these videos and judging by the lack of bts photos of our Minshin, I have a feeling that Shinhye is somewhat purposefully trying to avoid Minho to avoid haters and antis and rumours of them two being together. But that being said, I also think that she has feelings for him - like you can see through her subconscious actions and her shyness around Lee Minho in general. Compared to her bts with Yonghwa and Jang Geun Suk where she fooled around behind the scenes and acted like 'one of the boys', she seems more reserved and shy, more 'lady-like' with Minho. 
A far-fetched thought: but hehe maybe thats why LMH kept emphasising in the interview the other day how he will not go public with his relationships - because he knows that his soon to be girlfriend will be very uncomfortable with it so that changed his whole perspective on going public with relationships even though he has done it before ;)

stucked said: AH. Calm down guys. :D Rachel/Kim Ji Won waiting for or seemingly waiting for Min Ho is not something to be mad about. Why? If they are the ones dating, do you think they'd wait for each other in public? No. So.. relax. Hahaha! Let's spread love here, okay? Come here @ThessC *hugs* :D

Also, if we're gonna be off topic like with pictures, please place them in spoilers. Mods are looking here as our thread is very speedy, along with other fandom shippers. @bone, dearest girl, please place LSG/Yoona in a safe place called spoilers. Hahaha! :)

Archived