[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest summer24

Lol at some people complaining about the Best Couple Award.Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye deserve it. If they want their couples to win, they should've voted. 

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MarieN1430293183

Warming: delulu mode on  8-}

Lee Min Ho talked about dating rumors and suddenly declared
tumblr_myovcxJE211siqvhio3_250.gif

For accepting what? For accepting you as her boyfriend??? ;))
And then Park Shin Hye Eun Sang replied:

tumblr_myoxd5pR6y1siqvhio3_250.gif

Thank you for what? For being your boyfriend??? ;)

They send each other secret message =)) =)) =))

faidaris said: thanhthuy said:cre: http://the-inheritors.tumblr.com/
By the way, I've rewatched the award. When Shin Hye received the Excellenct Acting Award, she did mention MinHo, and her speech was longer than what in newspaper. Can anyone translate it? I feel crying when I see her giving speech on stage. She is so sincere and pure and beautiful :x

I agree with those who say netizens are the weirdest. First, they were so hype about The Heirs, now, they complained. It's obvious that The Heirs was SBS's greatest production of the year. Okay, maybe I'm bias since I used the word, "greatest". If not "greatest", it's definitely most anticipated, interesting, and big production. SBS spent so much time and energy to promote the drama, of course, they will do anything to give this production as much awards as possible. The Heirs isn't just a drama about high school love, it is revolves about things on a deeper level. It teaches you morals and lessons in life. It is so well received domestically and internationally. All of my Indonesian friends know about The Heirs and talked about it. I didn't hear much about the other dramas. Yes, IHYV, TWTWB, and MS were well-received but The Heirs had the highest ratings. The Heirs also had Lee Min Ho, who is super popular and famous. Maybe Jo In Sung and So Ji Sub are his sunbaes, but their popularity is decreasing while his is increasing. That was so evident at the show. Lee Min Ho had the loudest cheer in everything. Of course, they will win BIG at the award show. It is not surprising at all to me. The Heirs is like a bigger production of Boys Before Flower. Although BBF was popular, most of the actors were rookies and they rose to prominence after that drama. Yet, The Heirs had most experienced actors and actresses, and idols. The whole cast members were basically pricey to watch. I think Gong Hyo Jin deserved one of the awards but I'm not sure why she didn't win. I think Song Hye Kyo did win an award but she didn't attend. If you look at it, IHYV was actually a drama to fill in the time slot before MS, but Lee Bo Young won DaeSang award. It's not a pay off? IHYV was not expected to be a big production but they still won a lot of awards. I think that is enough. Lee Jong Suk's acting was great but like Kim Woo Bin, he is only a rising star. Even Woo Bin, who is 2013 most rising Korean actor, said humbly in an interview that his acting is no where compared to Lee Min Ho's. So what did they want? For LJS to win Top Excellence instead? Had he won Top Excellence, Lee Min Ho would have won DaeSang. Kim Woo Bin only won 1 award. Lee Jong Suk won 2 awards and they're better than his. So I don't know why IHYV fans are complaining.

Guest isabellabell

sorry 4 broken english.

if you're a fan of lee min ho, you should support whoever he choose to be his love partner, not to hate their choice and if you're a fan of park shin hye, you also should support her love partner choice .. I would be very happy if lee min ho choose park shin hye . as we all know park shin hye big kind hearted, honest and beautiful person and if park shin hye choose lee min ho I'm very happy because lee min ho very good and protective person.

Besides those who are complaining are the other drama fans LOL so I don't take their comment seriously. Heirs cast deserve all their award for their hard work and dedication same with the other winners. So I'm happy for all of them.

Guest myhepyending

Maybe still sleeping..haha

I think @stucked was missing since last night??!! Is she celebrating new year somewhere???

Sorry...my bad...she was here last night....bcoz too many people was here last night....i didnt realize @stucked was here too....sorry chingu! >:D<

waaaa iam sorry if i'm not mistaken, is that the girl near LeeMinHo who wear a white gown is ParkMinYoung? :/

LOL the girl is not PMY... haha she was the girl with park yoo chun they were the one who presented the award to park shin hye If I'm not mistaken.

I think @stucked was missing since last night??!! Is she celebrating new year somewhere???

Sorry...my bad...she was here last night....bcoz too many people was here last night....i didnt realize @stucked was here too....sorry chingu! >:D<

maybe they are in vacation haha

Guest myhepyending

@stucked i had a dream last night too....and it was about the whole the heirs cast were having a party together....and minshin had their moment :x :x :x

AND this is my FIRST 'Love is the momeeeent' moment! HAHA! :D:))

tumblr_myoqjglchc1siqvhio1_500.gif

@myhepyending, the gif above is enough to make me smile the whooooole day! I am still giddyyyyyyy! See? I know something good will happen yesterday. HAHAHA!
cr.the-inheritors.tumblr.com

Archived