[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

The truth is that almost all Korean actors are really good, since they start training when they are very young and there is so much competition. So, of course, it is so important that the actual drama does well in the ratings. "The Heirs" not only did well in the ratings, it reached millions of people worldwide, so much more than any other Korean drama in history. It became an incredible phenomenon, crashing websites because so many people were trying to watch it! It was visually beautiful, a lot of eye candy, and very good acting and an amazing following. So being popular and ratings do count and SBS did the right thing in recognizing "The Heirs" and their actors! Congratulations to LMH and PSH and the others who won awards for this wonderful drama!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Q: Shin Hye-sshi did you not ad lib?

A: I didn't. I'm more loyal to the script. But in the last bit, watching the video with Tan and he says, "I can grab you after taking two steps okay?" and "My mom is coming back soon!" - that scene was ad lib.

@xiux thnks so much :* :*

WHAT WE SAID BEFORE?????????????????? THAT SCENE TRULY PSH-LMH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something fishy is on 4:20:05When PSH won excellent award and when she has not been able to speak (almost cryng)The camera panned LMH face and LMH such as saying to PSH "you can do it" with his eye :xI hope someone here can upload it.
Sorry for my bad english, hope you understand chingu  :D

WHAT A NIGHT for MinShin shippers!! It gave me the HEEM-DAE to do some speed translation (: Haha major kudos to the Chinese translators who are epically fast though... and make it all possible for me to know what our dear LMH and PSH really say.
Anyway I strongly recommend you guys watching the videos with the translations. Watching our OTP giggle and grin and smile is just a shippers' dream. So many things to love about tonight, because we all knew they would win Best Couple anyway!
1) They both looked so HAWT! I wasn't in love with PSH's dress at first, but the girl pulled it off great. She usually does a great catwalk down the red carpet, but tonight she was glowing and so happy and so shy, the dress suited everything perfectly. LMH has gotten mad skinny, but still so charming. He had his adorable shy moments too.
2) The way they held hands. So comfortable! What a long way they've come (:
3) They didn't deny dating!!! Hahahahahahahahaha shippers' paradise.
4) The loving looks their co-stars gave them when they won Best Couple. 
5) The cuts to LMH when PSH is talking or cuts to PSH when LMH is talking. Cameramen are shippers too!!
6) Right after they play the nomination clip of PSH's individual acting award, they cut to LMH'S PROUD FACE. Haha usually it's always to get the reaction of the nominee, no?? Too cute.
7) Hosts are shippers too. YIPPEE MORE CHINGUS.
If I could, I'd add gifs to all these amazing moments. But it's past 2am here chinggus and my brain is shutting down!HAPPY NEW YEAR AND KEEP THE SHIP FUEL COMING!

xiux said: When PSH receives her top 10 award...

Host: Now for our lead from The Heirs, PSH-sshi. Please tell us some of your thoughts.

PSH: Firstly, being able to receive this award with such great sunbaes and friends, I'm very happy. I debuted as a child actress, and it's been 10 years. I got the SBS award for child stars 10 years ago. And now to get this 10 years later, I'm really very happy. I will work hard in the future to become an even more serious actor. Thank you!

Host: When you got the script, did you think, this will definitely be a success?

PSH: I thought, it's not okay for it to not be a success. I have to work hard during filming.

Host: Ah congratulations. I've watched The Heirs loyally, I thought, the kiss scenes were very intense!

PSH: (shyly) Yes? What?

Host: Hmm? Not intense??

PSH: No… well… it seemed that way. (So super shy! ADORABLE.)

Host: But now whether it's emotional lines or intense kisses, you can't be flippant about it, or the audience would not be happy. In the end, you did very well. Congratulations! I hope you don't see me as an ahjusshi.

PSH: No no I won't!

Guest somanyfeels

Gosh im posting like a drunkard intoxicated by alcohol and minshin right now im typing silly stuff dont mind me..im sorry for posting...oh but please can anybody teach me how to post pics in soompi. thank you for your fast transalations too

Guest somanyfeels

Since i cant undo my posting might as well take this post as a lesson to never drink and post on a thread....im offbon my delusional fictional mode now till my creative juices fizzle i hope you guys wait for the conction made outnof my drunk delusional mind in my fic....to be soon posted.... Thanks again Minshiners i hope you guys understand my sillyness

hell59 said: xiux said: When PSH receives her top 10 award...

Host: Now for our lead from The Heirs, PSH-sshi. Please tell us some of your thoughts.

PSH: Firstly, being able to receive this award with such great sunbaes and friends, I'm very happy. I debuted as a child actress, and it's been 10 years. I got the SBS award for child stars 10 years ago. And now to get this 10 years later, I'm really very happy. I will work hard in the future to become an even more serious actor. Thank you!

Host: When you got the script, did you think, this will definitely be a success?

PSH: I thought, it's not okay for it to not be a success. I have to work hard during filming.

Host: Ah congratulations. I've watched The Heirs loyally, I thought, the kiss scenes were very intense!

PSH: (shyly) Yes? What?

Host: Hmm? Not intense??

PSH: No… well… it seemed that way. (So super shy! ADORABLE.)

Host: But now whether it's emotional lines or intense kisses, you can't be flippant about it, or the audience would not be happy. In the end, you did very well. Congratulations! I hope you don't see me as an ahjusshi.

PSH: No no I won't!

i'm afraid that all those skinships are like know fanservice :( but hey, let's enjoy the moment, right ?   L-)
i've school tomorrow in 6/7 a.m and it's 2.45 a.m ahrggg, i really need to sleep. Goodbye, guys, will backreading you guys' posts during weekend  ;;)

Dear MinShin Shippers,

Happy New Year from Singapore to wherever you are! I hope the new year brings Peace, Joy, Good Health and Happiness to all!

Not forgetting a blossoming romance for MinShin!!!

I have so much catching up to do and only managed to read some of your updates! Thanks for the "live feed", so very happy to see that the cast from the Heirs won so many awards and MinShin!! Just as we expected and more!!!! Well done!

I can't wait to backread the 30 to 40 pages and will be watching some of the snippets as well!

Happy spazzing and daebak??? Thanks for teaching me new MinShin lingo :-)

Archived