[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

What a great night for MinShin! Congrats to our MinShin for the multiple awards won tonight!
I can't wait to see the video cuts and gifs that our shippers are gonna post after tonight's event! I am sure there is plenty of conversational points for us to discuss to last us for a while! I am satisfied. 
Thank you SBS! You have redeemed yourself for the lousy Christmas present you gave us! Your New Year pressie was daebak! 
Happy New Year, my lovely friends!!! <3<3<3

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest myasally

Who is happy as I am for tonite...

my family ask me to go for new year camping 2nite but I say, drag me to the door if you guys can coz I'm not leaving sbs drama award hahaha

my time one more minutes b4 new year, have a great 2014 guys

idkk said: faidaris said: BebeJ said: idkk said: mshan said: The clock is ticking. Its 2.43 pm here in Malaysia: I wish tonight will be a great night for both minshin and us [-O< I also wish tonight's event will be the most memorable moments in minshin's lives because they finally realize they were made/meant for each other. *delulululululu mode activated*

Guest lightforyou

YEAAAAHHHHHH I'M BACK AND I'll STAY HERE TONIGHT  \m/ i was screaming crying laughing to resume it i Went CRAZY   8-} OMG what can i say i'm speachless  :-$ i just OMG OMG OMG........i have to breath first  #:-S anyway i love sbs awards  :x that's all i'm gonna say or if i start typing i won't stop also i felt sorry for the staff because evrytime an actor would go up to the stage he would say "the staff has suffered a lot" and i would say "BLAME IT ON SBS i was right when i cursed you sbs" B-)  NOW GO BACK TO WATCH THE VIDEO  \:D/  OH! i almost forgot HAPPY NEW YEAR KOREA  <:-P

On stage for ‘Best Actor’ in a mid-length drama, lee min ho expressed, “['Heirs'] is a project I’ll never forget. It made me rethink the idea of love. I really received the message the drama was sending. I hope everyone goes straight ahead in 2014.”

does it mean he fell in love in this drama and he will go for his love?and i think he was looking at psh when he was saying that
!! :x FIGHTING LMH :D

It's already ended?

Hem ... Dunno what to say. Seriously, I'm soooooooooooooo happy right now. I cant even handle it ><

Ahh, And for all of lovely cingus here HAPPY NEW YEAR^^
Happy new year for our #MinShin couple too. Congrats for them and congrats for us too ;)
Yeah #MinShin Fighting!!!^^

Archived