[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

I'm back !!! wow, this thread is flying ! and all of that thanks to our lovely couple ! ahhhh, they are so sweet and cute together !!!  can someone tell me how many awards my oppa min ho won ? please !

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

guys am i right?
psh won best actress,best couple,top 10 excellent award
lmh won best actor,most popular actor,best couple,best dresser,excellent award

:)]  PSH...  you love that man...  He is into you too...   Do you guys need any help???  

Bc0ucqICcAA6_m_.jpg

Thx @rikasnail   :-*

MINSHIN (who bring us tgt here)..  WE WISH YOU ALL THE BEST!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR MINSHINNERS...    <:-P <:-P <:-P  I wanna cry bcuz of happiness...  Happiness from s.o. who dont even know about my existence...  :(( :(( :(
HAPPY NEW YEAR once more!!!   BEST WISHES..  I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!  

THANK YOU MINSHIN for this happiness...  THANK YOU MinSHinners to be here tgt...  :(( :(( :(

Keep on Sailing!!!  :)>-  :)>-

zaizai_f4_only said: Lee Minho's speech for winning the "SBS Most Popular Actor Award":Am I very blessed now?" (KIm Tan's line from the "Inheritors). I want to thank all the fans for making a nobody that I was having the chance to stand on stage today to receive awards, let me to have chance to participate in different projects. Giving me confidence. I'm always filled with responsibilities and am very thankful to you. I'm thinking hard how to repay you.. Before I end my 20s (before I turn 30 years old) I will work hard to make great project to repay all of you. I love you all, thank you!
Cr.Weibo
~YW/VL

cr Minoz Fan Club International FB page

---------so he wants to get married now at the age of 30? :))Shinhye ya.. get ready okay... 3 more years oppa will sing "my everything" for the proposal song!YES I CAN SEE the FUTURE =))

Guest useobwa

YAHHHHHHH. Can I say I'm so happy that I could die now?!I went out the whooooleeeee day and didn't even bathe yet and now I'm sitting infront of the computer watching the award videos.
LET ME CONTINUE SPAZZ OMG LET'S HAVE A GROUP HUG!!!!

well, I came back and like 2 minutes later the ceremony ended... T_T what a bad luck !!! ahhhhhh !but I'am so happy for my ship ! I'm like flying of happiness !did the Heirs get the best drama award ?

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

Its only 12pm where I am but to those who are on the other side of the world, Happy New Year everyone! I seriously love you all! :) I am wishing all of you(and our MinShin) nothing but the best this 2014!  >:D<
Edit- Is it possible the videos from the drama awards be added to the first page? Please :) Thank you :)

LMH trying to hide and in  actual he dressed compliments PSH princess gown..She play smart this time or LMH must have warn her to wear something modest in front but allows her to have a big opening behind, so when he hugs her, he can touch her soft skin..delusional old woman I am..hahaha..Love your gif and pics ladies..proof that I wasn't dreaming what I saw just now

Haha i was teasing SBS for no. of awards they are going to give to LMH and they really gave him 5 awards. LOL :-D

I've never seen anybody getting 5 awards in show.

He must be so proud in front of PSH and showing off to her :-D

Archived