[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While I am happy they did win, but I am also sad, because if we are honest So Ji Sub and Gong Hyo Jin deserved the couple award more. I find the chemistry between PSH and LMH just mwa.

@marie67 It seems like u support KWB and PSH... but if you dont feel MinShin chemistry, it doesnt mean it s not there... I am kinda curious why you dont feel it... MinShin chemistry is too strong... and unbeatable...seriously...

Thx for ur opinion tho...

They another award!!! Global something guys.. Sorry im not fluent in korean but i understand a bit!! Kim woo bin. Park shin hye. Lee min ho!! Congratulations!!!

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

jysab said: LMH saying something about the dating rumors ON STAGE is just so wrong. Why would you be so defensive? No one even asked about the dating rumor yet he addressed it. I can see two possible reasons: 1) he has (lmh) or she has (psh) a special someone, whom are neither of them, that they felt the need to clarify things so that the special someone won't be angry or jealous. 2) they really are dating each other and are very secretive with their relationship that they are being so defensive. YOU TWO ARE DRIVING US, SHIP PASSENGERS, INSANE!!!! 8-}

Guest minshin2046

Wow, is it me or they both look like newly wed couple .... I just don expect that they will hold hand for our minshin shipper .... Wow ... Just so happy n LMH still got that stare to PSH ... Yup ... They still connect ... N PSH was so shy when she give speech .... Just love them both together .... Yup ,... Our minshin ship is sailing ... =))

Guest nonouri

LMH's expressions when looking at the closet kiss scene. He seemed very proud & happy of it... hahaha. When it was YD and ES scene, he was not grinning anymore... :))

000222_zps572ef37a.jpg000230_zps2dbd96cb.jpg

Archived