[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest MarieN1430293183

LMH must be really in love! First he mentioned the kiss in his interview when nobody asked him about it, then he talked about the dating rumors ON STAGE (and again, nobody asked him about it) and his face when they showed the closet kiss! Now I can see what naughty boy face the journalist was talking about! =)) And PSH was so cute! Blushing and smiling! And the way she said "Oppa"! She is so cute when she is in love  :x

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When we were filming we heard a lot of 'oh aren't they dating' and 'they don't seem to be acting'

when he said this word at first I thought he will admit they date hahaha... but we know he won't

come on guys...I'm so happy 2nite with their award...

is popularity award announce? I'm so spazzing on minshin i don't really pay attention....

not yet :) I'm waiting for that too because they will be interviewing the winners again :)

vala87

said:

thanhthuy

said: MinHo yah, why mention "date" on stage? You can just say thank her for working together, blah blah...like others =)) Why? Why? =))

EXACTLY WHAT I AM SAYING? WHY MENTION THE DATING THERE? 

anyone know what park shin hye said to lee minho?did she say sth like NONONO WE DONT DATE AT ALL?
what did she say?oh god i supposed to enjoy this award but it keeps me get angry :((

Guest purpleberrysexybeach

Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye have been awarded 'Best Couple' for their chemistry in 'Heirs' at the '2013 SBS Drama Awards'!

The onscreen pair were very popular with viewers and so was their love triangle involving Kim Woo Bin in the drama series. Lee Min Ho said, "I've been asked a lot whether we're actually dating. I thank the crazy and spontaneous Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye) for accepting me," while Park Shin Hye said, "I've also heard the rumor that we're dating. I think it's because our chemistry was that good. Thank you."

Congratulations to the lovely onscreen couple!

Read more: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/12/lee-min-ho-and-park-shin-hye-win-best-couple-award-2013-sbs-drama-awards#ixzz2p3kISL3Q 

Guest pattituazon

HUHU internet connection is crappy, guys. At least I got to see Shin Hye and Min Ho receive their awards. I love that they held hands! <3 
Also, remember when Shin Hye said that if she likes someone, she won't be able to hide it. I now know what she means. She looked so shy on stage. Hahahahaha.
The look on Min Ho's face when they showed the closet scene = PRICELESS

Guest Truc Tran

There's so much chemistry between them when they held hands, walked onstage together, and acceptance speech!! That sizzling eye contact!!!  :x :x

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

Minho ssi, sure feel free to mention the kiss when not being asked, and mention dating when you're just supposed to say thankyou. At least now we know what he is really thinking about =))

purpleberrysexybeach

said:

Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye have been awarded 'Best Couple' for their chemistry in 'Heirs' at the '2013 SBS Drama Awards'!

The onscreen pair were very popular with viewers and so was their love triangle involving Kim Woo Bin in the drama series. Lee Min Ho said, "I've been asked a lot whether we're actually dating. I thank the crazy and spontaneous Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye) for accepting me," while Park Shin Hye said, "I've also heard the rumor that we're dating. I think it's because our chemistry was that good. Thank you."

Read more: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/12/lee-min-ho-and-park-shin-hye-win-best-couple-award-2013-sbs-drama-awards#ixzz2p3kISL3Q 

purpleberrysexybeach said:

Archived