✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

Stylist Han Hye Yeon praised KTH’s face and body shape in KBS show “1 vs 100”. 

It was also reported that she has worked with, among others, Rain, before.

' 1 vs 100' hanhyeyeon "I'm just highlighting Kim Tae miss the face shape is also good ... "

20160222_1456127678_78336900_1.jpg

[TV reporter reports gimyena = ] appeared in the hanhyeyeon ' 1 100' is praised for the appearance of Kim Tae Hee .

23 days stylist Han Hye Yeon broadcast on KBS2 '1 vs. 100 " is ventured to 1.

Hanhyeyeon said that working together with Gong Hyo-jin, Kim Tae Hee, Hyo Ri, Song Hye Kyo, Han Ji Min, Kim Ah Jung, So Ji Sub and Rain.

Han Hye Yeon knows the stars quirks " Kim Tae-hee becomes more gorgeous face because the face is so pretty simple styling haejimyeon ," she said.

In addition , " Kim Tae-hee has just emerged dwaetjiman pretty face , body proportions , really good,” she praised .

Meanwhile , the broadcast appeared a jazz pianist Jin Bora with Han Hye Yeon .

http://news.nate.com/view/20160223n49885

As everyone knows, Rain’s K-drama, Come Back Alive (“CBA”), premiered on Wednesday (24 February 2016).

Just as what I did for KTH’s Yongpal (“YP”) here, I’ll compile all the links for the recaps of CBA in one post after the end of CBA. Please visit Soompi CBA thread for up-to-date updates of the drama.

While Rain’s drama is running until the end, I’ll post selected images/videos of him from SBS CBA official site/FB, to alternate with KTH’s YP images/videos also from SBS official site/FB (which I have yet to post todate, haha...yes, saving them for situation like this since it is hard to get her up-to-date images and it’s nice to make the ‘pairing of SBS drama images/videos’ for the couple). ;):D

To-date, CBA stands second, out of 3 Wed-Thurs dramas aired by the SK TV stations. The ratings for CBA rose on Thurs and there is room to rise further as more are catching on with it. So, fighting CBA cast and crew! 

Here goes, first off, the artistic and creative posters released by SBS on the day of the premiere of Rain’s CBA.

RO99528615_w1000_h0.jpg

RO27706034_w1000_h0.jpg

RO83783614_w1000_h0.jpg

RO16996059_w920_h700.gif

RO34500787_w1000_h0.jpg

Source and more pictures of other cast : http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/pdNoteBoard.do?pgm_id=22000009040&pgm_build_id=&pgm_mnu_id=41636&noteCode=nt_10000014103&noteId=10000024136&noteItmId=#10000024136,10000020620

CJ Mall Online shoppingpromotion of Hanskin products for which KTH is one of the spokesmodels.

This is the full length promo.

These are KTH’s cuts.

Credit : Spring Spring 21

**************************************************************************************************

Rain in Wellcarefit and LOVO.

7657_539497056211463_7668351496198785714

qrj_02.jpg

ys_02.jpg

qc_02.jpg

• Like 2

Rain Says Latest Drama Role Reflects The Experiences Of Society's Have-Nots

image-jpg.jpg?w=600

(Photo : Twitter)

image-jpg.jpg?w=600

Like Us on Facebook

(Photo : Twitter)

Singer-actor Rain (Jung Ji Hoon) revealed the story behind SBS's new Wednesday drama.

During a press conference on Friday, Feb. 19, Rain revealed details about his character in the new SBS drama Please Come Back, Mister. The 33-year-old plays department store manager, Lee Hae Jun, who is the reincarnation of another man, Kim Young Soo, who died from being overworked.

Rain says the character's personality is one that viewers will like due to Lee Hae Jun having a great heart.

"Kim, who used to have no power, experiences privilege when he's reborn as Lee," said Rain, as reported by Yonhap News"It may look like he's abusing power, but I hope you understand he's actually trying to help the have-nots of society."

Please Come Back, Mister also stars Kim In Kwon, Kim Soo Ro, Oh Yeon Seo, Lee Min Jung, Lee Ha Nui, Choi Won Young, and Yoon Park. It is a story about the have-nots in society and is based on the screenplay of the Japanese soap opera Tsubakiyama Kachouno Nanokakan.

The first episode of the 16-part series aired on Wednesday, Feb. 24. Please Come Back, Mister hits SBS every Wednesday and Thursday at 9:55 p.m. KST.

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/269627/20160226/please-come-back-mister-rain.htm

***********************************************************************************

Rain Shares Details of His Intense Daily Exercise Regime on “One Night of TV Entertainment”

rain-2.png

During February 24’s episode of “One Night of TV Entertainment,” actor and singer Rain reveals how much he works out every day to keep his body in great shape.

Rain participates in a cast interview for his new drama “Please Come Back, Mister” on the show, in which the conversation turns to a scene in which Rain shows off his killer abs and toned body.

one night 1

Rain’s co-star Oh Yeon Seo says, “I asked him once, ‘How many times do you exercise each week?’ He replied, ‘Every day! Always!’”

one night 2

Rain says, “But there’s a side effect. If I don’t exercise, then my chest sags. So I do 200 push-ups and 300 to 400 sit-ups each day.”

When he says this, Lee Min Jung gasps in amazement next to him.

rain 1

Watch the first episode of “Please Come Back, Mister” below!

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/24/rain-shares-details-of-his-intense-daily-exercise-regime-on-one-night-of-tv-entertainment/

• Like 2

Now, time for something interesting!!!

Rain mentioned “Tae Hee ssi” in episode 2 of Come Back Mister!!! :w00t::wub:

And you know what, the “Tae Hee ssi” in the scene has the face and body shape quite like KTH!!! :w00t::D 

Here are my screen caps.

12771836_461234747406030_285113359664883

12771866_461234657406039_691653554460719

12768407_461234674072704_847923740724852

12768272_461234720739366_213016261029858

Since we have never heard Rain mentions KTH before, we can now hear how he says “Tae Hee”, here, in this video. If the video is not working for any reason whatsoever, check out others in the Youtube or other channel that you know.

See mins 20.55 to 20.58.

Credit : Cover Drama Favorite

Nice that it is IGrammed :

********************************************************************************

Co-incidentally, KTH’s name was also mentioned in episode 2 of Descendant of the Sun. Jin Goo mentioned her name in the shower scene with SJK. 

KTH fans know well enough that KES, the writer for Descendant of the Sun, likes to have KTH’s name mentioned in her more recent dramas. She continues with her style in DotS. :wub:

KTH’s name being mentioned was also reported in Nate news. Below are caps obtained from the Nate news.

1796572_article.jpg

Source : http://news.nate.com/view/20160225n109369

Here are my screen caps of DotS with KTH’s name mentioned.

12495248_461238567405648_385949472854344

12799200_461238580738980_223750295248789

12790877_461238607405644_422400063460769

12791116_461238630738975_628884875450361

• Like 2

What I see the same in KimBi couple’s SBS latest dramas, Yongpal and Come Back Alive, other than them being in SBS dramas. ;):P:D

Firstly, both have serious image (Rain of his real Lee Hae Joon rather than the one being possessed) for official release by SBS.

Secondly, the nurse who served at the hospital in Yongpal is also playing a role in Come Back Alive.

Thirdly, both KimBi couple bare-footed in certain scene. Ahhhhh, never mind if this is that trivial. Not all dramas have leads bare-footed, right?!?! :D

12801276_461466504049521_361023225715117

Credit Rain and KTH’s images : SBS official site whereas the rest are my screen caps.

• Like 2

hahaha so many fun stuff! thank you for all the updates! I noticed that scene in CBM too!! and almost screamed in surprise XD

vanDqac.gif

btw.  what do you mean here?

> Since we have never heard Rain mentions KTH before

I thought he talked about her a few times, in 2014 I guess...

• Like 3

Hi @Lucia_love,

You are welcome about the updates! Hopefully I come across more interesting scenes or BTS from CBM to do my KimBi couple in a matching act/style! I am actually waiting for something that I want to pair with KTH's in YP. So far, it is not showing yet and CBM is still in its early episodes. I'll put it up when it comes round. Haha, not telling what it is, because I want it to happen. If I were to tell, it might not happen. I have a hunch on this, All I can say is, it's insignificant to others but a good source of pairing for me. 

Oh, what II meant is hearing Rain's voice mentioning "Tae Hee". True, he's talked about her before but I have not heard him saying her name publicly so far. Kinda of nice hearing his deep husky (if I describe it correctly) voice saying her name. So, that's how it sounds like coming from Rain. Now, we wait for KTH saying Rain's name. Will it be "Bi" or "Ji" or "Hoonie", for example. I can't imagine her calling him "oppa". It will be interesting to know when she finally mentions Rain's name. ;):D

• Like 1

Alright, all, we've heard about the 3 thieves of the Republic of Korea before. You know, it's the Korean thingy. I don't think it is something that is derogatory. Instead it is kind of a teasing for successfully taken away what everybody is yearning for, to put it simply. In other words, it is more of a compliment to me that only the "thieves" can do it. So, Rain is the number two in this case, because YJH did it first. The 3rd one is the crab soy sauce, which is just a sauce and not a person. That makes just two "great thieves" and no one else! :P:D

The Republic of Korea's three thieves was mentioned in 'Pumpkin Seeds' and reported. So, here it is, since it includes KimBi couple. ;):D

" Pumpkin Seeds " Lee Sang-min " Republic of Korea three thieves Yeon Jung-hoon - Rain - soy crab "

201603012330161110_1.jpg

Lee Sang-min is the laughter aroused by unusual ipdam .

In March from one day to broadcast TV Chosun " solgithan entertainment talk pumpkin seeds ' (hereinafter ' pumpkin seed ') is used to share a story about Lee Sang-min Han Ga In - Yeon Jung-hoon couple" Is not that why the three thieves in the Republic of Korea.

First thief Yeon Jung-hoon stole Han Ga In, second thief (i.e. Rain) occupied the mind of Kim Tae Hee and the three thieves soy crab , "he told aroused laughter.

This is Kim Tae Hoon " daughter-in-law father-in-law love this team is not that great. It increases your daughter-in-law put in front of wedding guests praise the famous story ," ttetda luck.

Kim Tae Hoon "My daughter-in-law why the said sum up the reasons for the yeppeunji to just three. Getdaneun will first have volunteered to parents- to -necked , And two is that the smart should first have selected the love now know what is most important to them , ' fly only went just come in front of my daughter-in-law even laugh' last third that he was the one , "he said. (Photo = TV Korea ' pumpkin seed ' capture)

http://news.nate.com/view/20160301n24351

• Like 2

Taking pictures with the wax works of Rain and KTH, among others, at Grevin wax museum in Seoul, and uploaded as collage in the IG.

Can you spot them, not together but individually?

I see one of Rain and two of KTH. :D

• Like 1

Once in a while we get reports like the one below, about K-celeb couples or matter related to them or either one of them with the significant other mentioned.

This time, it's about the style and colour of the suits of Rain and Junsu.

I edited some parts to make it readable and according to my interpretation. It is meant for a light and fun reading.

Junsu vs Jung Ji Hoon ' sold out M' extremes style taste

[Seek imsoyeon News reporter] the appearance of EXID Hani's boyfriend Junsu and Kim Tae Hee's boyfriend, Jung Ji-hoon, and the colour of their suits

Just down the character of the man Junsu and Jung Ji-hoon looks pretty as muscular as it seems this is a firm favorite to take the keolreogam .

Jung Ji Hoon wore white suit with patterned tie, giving the gentle clean image.

On the other hand, Junsu is different with his burgundy blazer worn over a black shirt and pants.

http://news.nate.com/view/20160302n44651

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @Lucia_love,

You are welcome about the updates! Hopefully I come across more interesting scenes or BTS from CBM to do my KimBi couple in a matching act/style! I am actually waiting for something that I want to pair with KTH's in YP. So far, it is not showing yet and CBM is still in its early episodes. I'll put it up when it comes round. Haha, not telling what it is, because I want it to happen. If I were to tell, it might not happen. I have a hunch on this, All I can say is, it's insignificant to others but a good source of pairing for me. 

Oh, what II meant is hearing Rain's voice mentioning "Tae Hee". True, he's talked about her before but I have not heard him saying her name publicly so far. Kinda of nice hearing his deep husky (if I describe it correctly) voice saying her name. So, that's how it sounds like coming from Rain. Now, we wait for KTH saying Rain's name. Will it be "Bi" or "Ji" or "Hoonie", for example. I can't imagine her calling him "oppa". It will be interesting to know when she finally mentions Rain's name. ;):D

Hi Nancyzak, I guess she's calling RAIN "Ji Hoon" - for their endearing names that IDK - hahaha. :P Few are calling him "Bi" now so far. :P

More of similarities in acting between Rain in CBA and KTH in YP & MP.

1. Each holding a cup.

2. Each had the spoon to lips/eating from spoon.

3. Each eating hungrily. Okay, KTH is lady like in YP. ;):D

12814587_463316900531148_364301502355689

Another actor who was in YP also has a role in CBA. 

In Yongpal, he played the Chairman of a group of companies that rivals KTH’s Han Yeo Jin and her companies.

He is also the father of Han Yeo Jin’s boyfriend who eloped with Han Yeo Jin and both are involved in car accident, He died but HYJ survived.

In CBA, he has dealing with Han Gi Tak.

12821481_463339743862197_856797232946910

All the images are my screen caps and of course the above are my collages. ;):D

• Like 2

Latest news of KTH.

Kim Tae-hee, back with long hair

fullsizephoto697160.jpg

Actress Kim Tae-hee came back with long hair.

She posted a picture of her on an ad set on her Instagram.

She looks radiant in the picture and she seems to shine even brighter than the lights.

Her black tube top dress is sexy. It compliments her shoulder line and makes her look more feminine. She added a caption saying, "I haven't worn a wig since I cut my hair~ when my hair is short I want to grow it and when it's long I want to cut it".

Meanwhile, Kim Tae-hee starred in the SBS drama "Yong Pal" last year.

Source : www.dispatch.co.kr/47...

http://www.hancinema.net/kim-tae-hee-back-with-long-hair-92016.html

*******************************************************************************************************

Teaser for KTH’s appearance in Get It Beauty.

Credit : OnStyle

• Like 2

On March 3, 2016 at 9:18 AM, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, I guess she's calling RAIN "Ji Hoon" - for their endearing names that IDK - hahaha. :P Few are calling him "Bi" now so far. :P

Hi @willenette,

"Ji Hoon" sounds formal like a teacher calling a student. :lol:

Hmmmmm, they could have their own endearing/pet names, other than their own real ones, for each other. :P That is not usual, isn't it? ;):D

Why few are calling Rain, "Bi" now? I see that this Hangul stage name of his is still used when SK MCs address him and in SK news reports. Or, is it that few of his fans use this name because he has the "Rain_oppa"?

Rain performed his The Squall Concert at Hangzhou in China (5 March 2015).

6a40fa69jw1f1mbc8mv4qj20qo0zkn42.jpg

4fb92842jw1f1mc6eu3nxj22c02c0u0x.jpg

006czoSBjw1f1meiqlk1mj34n433kb2d.jpg

006czoSBjw1f1mej7fgq7j34n433kx6s.jpg

006czoSBjw1f1mejvw74zj34n433kkjo.jpg

006czoSBjw1f1meqcowqfj34n433k4qs.jpg

Credit images above : as tagged courtesy of memo-rain.ning.com via link below with more pictures in it :

http://memo-rain.ning.com/profiles/blogs/236-pics-16-03-25-the-squall-rain-world-tour-in-hangzhou

After The Squall Concert Party.

746a4b6dgw1f1mib9dlz6j21w02iob29.jpg

746a4b6dgw1f1mianig7fj21w02io1kx.jpg

99d86eb2jw1f1mjk4dathj20qo0zk46g.jpg

69ce5cfdgw1f1mj8z0ot6j20qo1bf46u.jpg

69ce5cfdgw1f1mj909t7mj20qo1bfdnt.jpg

69ce5cfdgw1f1mjq6ao36j20qo1bfwnp.jpg

Credit images : as tagged courtesy of memo-rain.ning.com via the link below with more pictures in it:

http://memo-rain.ning.com/profiles/blogs/55-pics-16-03-05-rain-the-squall-in-hangzhou-after-party

• Like 1