✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

12 hours ago, Lucia_love said:

So she has both white BMW and Bentley Continental?

Also this dog is as big as a horse, poor little Kim Tae hee...

A few pics of Rain with Saran

Hi Lucia, ye, his new car is Bentley Continental GT 2014. Before he had a black BMW, which IDK if he still has this. :P

21 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Yes, KTH sent a coffee truck to HL at CBA filming site recently.

I think first and foremost is to reciprocate HL's coffee truck for KTH when KTH was filming Yongpal last year.

It's a million dollar question whether KTH will send one for Rain. To be very honest, I am divided here, as a fan of KTH. On the one hand, if KTH can send one for HL, why not for Rain, right? On the other, Rain did not send one for KTH when she was filming YP.

I am saying this because we do not know, what kind of arrangement between them and to what extent they are willing to show their affection publicly. We have seen how they separately left the arrival lounge at Incheon International Airport upon their arrival from JVJQ's event in China last year. I have seen the negative reactions or over reactions when KTH did something forward about Rain or related to him. I can't tell how about others on Rain but I don't see anything as bad and the extent of it, say, the IGs, for example. So, it's hard to tell whether KTH will send a coffee truck for Rain.

Hah, maybe there should be a KimBi fans coffee truck for either one one day, to spur them on, or we might see this happening, coming from either one to the other after they get married.

In the meantime, we bask on the likely scenario that while Rain is at rest from filming CBA, KTH is around to privately spend time with him and cheering him on in his acting and while he is at work, she could likely helping him out, say by taking care of his Sarangy. Who knows too, if she sends a coffee truck but never to be publicized?!?! If anyone snooped this, please tell, yah! :w00t::D

P/S. Rain followed HL's IG just a few days ago. He, KTH and HL are following each other's IG now. 

Hi Nancyzak as far as  I know about Korean nature they don't tend to make the relationship more publicly visible. ... while dating but, it's different when they're married. It shows SNS is more than just a tool for showing-off. ... You see, dating rumors are seen as serious business within the Korean entertainment industry. In some cases, it leads to harsh criticism and a possible drop in popularity with fans losing interest if the celebrity is really ‘off the market’.  However, there has been a stark change in recent years with many of them coming forth and admitting they’re dating. For me, dating should not affect the fans, as long as they are in a healthy relationship I'm going to be happy for my bias. I guess one of the main reasons management companies or they themselves who are in a relationship are quite wary about relationships going public because they're afraid later on how fans react to any relationships ending and breaking up. :P

5 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak as far as  I know about Korean nature they don't tend to make the relationship more publicly visible. ... while dating but, it's different when they're married. It shows SNS is more than just a tool for showing-off. ... You see, dating rumors are seen as serious business within the Korean entertainment industry. In some cases, it leads to harsh criticism and a possible drop in popularity with fans losing interest if the celebrity is really ‘off the market’.  However, there has been a stark change in recent years with many of them coming forth and admitting they’re dating. For me, dating should not affect the fans, as long as they are in a healthy relationship I'm going to be happy for my bias. I guess one of the main reasons management companies or they themselves who are in a relationship are quite wary about relationships going public because they're afraid later on how fans react to any relationships ending and breaking up. :P

Hi @willenette,

Yes, unlike years ago, we now see plenty of celebs admitting to dating/marriage, when the rumours start. When break up news make its round in the rumour mill, the affected celebs are not even afraid to confirm it. The best policy is honesty in the circumstances rather than caught lying and be shamed at loss of integrity. 

In whatever the situation, confirmation is made in the nicest way possible so as not to unnecessarily harm the image of the celebs or their future undertakings and commitments, of course with the professional help of their agencies. And since we come across plenty of such news, more and more people and fans alike no longer react with shock over the news. The news are treated as another chapter of one's life.

I find that in SK, celebs are more careful. In China and Hong Kong, some celebs even take to directly confirming the news via their own SNS accounts of their dating or marriage news, for example. In the West recently, I read a celeb who ticked off his fans for hating his long time girlfriend; a girlfriend who was with him before he even became famous.

So, yes, we are seeing a change in attitude of some celebs in exercising a certain control of their lives, for his or her happiness. Kudos to them! However, that does not mean those who chose not to be one are any less in their characters. It's just their choice of life and the degree of privacy they wish to keep for themselves since being public figures they have worked so hard and given so much love to their fans and public. A huge slice of their lives are spent on entertaining their fans and public. Therefore, finding and keeping their own happiness will so precious and I am with you that as fans, giving an unconditional support to their happiness is the least that we could do, to pay in return. The mutual respect and love of each parties. That's so ideal in reality, but not impossible if everybody puts their heart and mind to it. :blush:

Rain's most beloveds!

His girlfie, Kim Tae Hee and doggie, Sarangy! :D

Oh, we know that KimBi couple loves white colour. It just occurred to me that Rain's Bentley Continental is white, KTH's BMW is white and even their dogs are white!  :w00t::D

And, of course on many occasions they were in white and this is one example :

201603181125771849_56eb6857c30d2_99_2016

Credit image as tagged.

• Like 2

My attention is also drawn to the news that Rain's house is close to Choi Ji Woo's. KTH and CJW are very close friends. :)

Names" Rain's marriage rumor? Lives 20 mins away from Kim Tae-hee

1933594_469231823272989_8278341538863773

Rain's house is world class.

The tvN show "List of Names" revealed Rain's self-designed interior of his house.

Rain's house was revealed on the MNet TV show "Rain Effect". He is a neighbor to Kim Seung-wooKim Nam-joo and Song Hye-kyo.

However, he sold his house in 2014 and moved to S Villa in Samsung-dong where Han Chae-yeong, Choi Ji-woo and Jo Yeong-nam lives. It's apparently 20 minutes away from Kim Tae-hee's house and this caused rumors about them getting married to rise up.

http://www.hancinema.net/list-of-names-rain-s-marriage-rumor-lives-20-mins-away-from-kim-tae-hee-92652.html

The recent pictures of KTH and Rain's pet dog, Sarangy, caught the attention of an SK news outlet. 

Walking to the identity of non- banryeogyeon women, " Kim Tae-hee (?)

" Walking in the Rain banryeogyeon that of the female identity is the topic.

According to media reports online Insight past 19 days, Instagram showing women as Rain's dog Kim Tae Hee ' love ' was published several sheets to bring out the photos .

201603221414_61130010468035_1.jpg

The woman wrote him a giant poodle black sunglasses go beyond banryeogyeon seen as a Rain- sokeneun was captured photos.

This photo “Rain's girlfriend tae hee? ( Kim Tae Hee is the girlfriend of Rain matnya ?)" Got up comments aroused the curiosity of netizens .

According to the media, netizens facing this photo argued that " there is a garage that is in the picture with the same dog leash to Rain frequently used ' love ' is certain ."

Also any photos uploaded Chinese women as Rain- banryeogyeon past on his Instagram and seems to be a big fan of this photo taken Rain - seems to be the same.

201603221414_61130010468035_2.jpg

Another Chinese netizens are exposed to the envy of their unwavering love and " Kim Tae Hee than two weeks to walk the love because of the Rain busy schedule ."

The inspiration behind this other picture published in the g reportedly spread rapidly to China SNS.

http://news.nate.com/view/20160322n22178

Knets' comments on the news of KTH walking Rain's pet dog, Sarangy.

Oh, I noticed the white car with Sarangy's head out of the window is a white Bentley Continental. Rain or KTH's? The picture could be taken at different time but used here by the someone/media as there was the picture of Sarangy in white BMW at backpage posted along with Sarangy and KTH. Ahhh, doesn't matter. Sarangy walked by KTH and went for a ride! Lucky dog to get into the news by virtue of his famous master and would be (fingers crossed) mistress! :D

Kim Tae Hee takes Rain's dog out for a walk?

kth.jpg

Article: The woman taking Rain's dog out for a walk is Kim Tae Hee?

Source: Kukmin Ilbo via Nate

1. [+1,046, -70] It's nice to see them lasting for so long. You can tell they're genuine for each other when you see the way they talk about each other... they match well.

2. [+836, -40] Sweet piece of news from them

3. [+769, -23] That dog is huge, looks more like it's taking Kim Tae Hee on a walk instead ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+41, -1] It definitely looks like Kim Tae Hee at a glance. Be happy, you two~ obviously they're still together because they match well.

5. [+36, -7] I don't know about Rain but Kim Tae Hee does seem like the type to get serious with her relationships

6. [+32, -4] It does look like Kim Tae Hee

7. [+27, -1] That dog looks expensive

8. [+27, -7] That dog has a better life than humans...

9. [+26, -3] It is Kim Tae Hee, that dog looks bigger than her ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+23, -2] Kim Tae Hee drives a Bentley and that car's a Bentley

-

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.my/2016/03/kim-tae-hee-takes-rains-dog-out-for-walk.html

3 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Knets' comments on the news of KTH walking Rain's pet dog, Sarangy.

Oh, I noticed the white car with Sarangy's head out of the window is a white Bentley Continental. Rain or KTH's? The picture could be taken at different time but used here by the someone/media as there was the picture of Sarangy in white BMW at backpage posted along with Sarangy and KTH. Ahhh, doesn't matter. Sarangy walked by KTH and went for a ride! Lucky dog to get into the news by virtue of his famous master and would be (fingers crossed) mistress! :D

Kim Tae Hee takes Rain's dog out for a walk?

Article: The woman taking Rain's dog out for a walk is Kim Tae Hee?

Source: Kukmin Ilbo via Nate

1. [+1,046, -70] It's nice to see them lasting for so long. You can tell they're genuine for each other when you see the way they talk about each other... they match well.

2. [+836, -40] Sweet piece of news from them

3. [+769, -23] That dog is huge, looks more like it's taking Kim Tae Hee on a walk instead ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+41, -1] It definitely looks like Kim Tae Hee at a glance. Be happy, you two~ obviously they're still together because they match well.

5. [+36, -7] I don't know about Rain but Kim Tae Hee does seem like the type to get serious with her relationships

6. [+32, -4] It does look like Kim Tae Hee

7. [+27, -1] That dog looks expensive

8. [+27, -7] That dog has a better life than humans...

9. [+26, -3] It is Kim Tae Hee, that dog looks bigger than her ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+23, -2] Kim Tae Hee drives a Bentley and that car's a Bentley

-

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.my/2016/03/kim-tae-hee-takes-rains-dog-out-for-walk.html

Hi Nancyzak, is KTH's Bentley also white? I don't think that's RAIN's because his car is a GT V8 S model 2nd Generation. So, that might be KTH's??? Thanks for sharing this. Awww.........this is making the headlines once again. And this made my day. Hahaha – they look super cute. Sarangy is a diva, too – LOL. I want to cuddle him although I’m not fond of having pets.  :P

10 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, is KTH's Bentley also white? I don't think that's RAIN's because his car is a GT V8 S model 2nd Generation. So, that might be KTH's??? Thanks for sharing this. Awww.........this is making the headlines once again. And this made my day. Hahaha – they look super cute. Sarangy is a diva, too – LOL. I want to cuddle him although I’m not fond of having pets.  :P

Hi @willenette,

I am confused myself as to what type of car that KTH currently owns. At one time, I was sure it was a BMW and then, I heard she no longer drives one and that she owns a Bentley. The Bentley is the one that we saw her getting into the driver seat when she left her spa/beauty saloon some months back. Hah, it will remain a mystery for me until I get confirmation somewhere. Isn't Rain's car a Bentley too?

Neither am I fond of pet animals. Not getting near any, if I can help it, LOL....

Really? Sarangy is a diva? It looks pretty calm and gentle to me, Not much of a fuss kind of animal. General was given to Rain by his fan. What about Sarangy? A gift to Rain or it was Rain who personally got him? 

Images of KTH from SBS YP official site.

Han Yeo Jin and Nurse Hwang - their relationship has been a mystery and unless there is a continuation of it, it will forever remain so...

Img0404_20150819202436_4.jpg

Img0404_20150819202436_6.jpg

Img0404_20150819202436_8.jpg

Spoiler

Img0404_20150819202436_1.jpg

Img0404_20150819202436_2.jpg

Img0404_20150819202436_3.jpg

Img0404_20150819202436_5.jpg

Img0404_20150819202436_7.jpg

Img0404_20150819202453_1.jpg

Img0404_20150819202453_2.jpg

• Like 1

On 3/23/2016 at 9:19 PM, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

I am confused myself as to what type of car that KTH currently owns. At one time, I was sure it was a BMW and then, I heard she no longer drives one and that she owns a Bentley. The Bentley is the one that we saw her getting into the driver seat when she left her spa/beauty saloon some months back. Hah, it will remain a mystery for me until I get confirmation somewhere. Isn't Rain's car a Bentley too?

Neither am I fond of pet animals. Not getting near any, if I can help it, LOL....

Really? Sarangy is a diva? It looks pretty calm and gentle to me, Not much of a fuss kind of animal. General was given to Rain by his fan. What about Sarangy? A gift to Rain or it was Rain who personally got him? 

Hi Nancyzak, Happy Easter to you, dear & to everybody here -  :P

I guess my memory fails me again this time or I really missed seeing that picture you were referring - Ye, RAIN's latest car is

Bentley Continental GT 2014 (white). RAIN has also a white BMW. He also had a black BMW then. Ye, General alias jangunie was a gift from a Korean cloud. He was born on May, 28, 2011. He’s a Pomeranian. His real name is Baekgu - Baekgu means white dog............. I just read it from one of the Cloud's comment that sarangy was also given by a fan but IDK if this is correct. I remember that during 2009 he had two golden retrievers (the names were Richie and Mond) as well. :P

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

It's SK time......the birthday of KTH!

Credit images used in the above fan arts : owners

Hi Nancyzak, NICE fanarts there - Thanks for sharing them here. :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KTH! :heart:

I hope she's going to spend her special day TODAY with her family & of course, RAIN! :P

• Like 2

23 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, Happy Easter to you, dear & to everybody here -  :P

I guess my memory fails me again this time or I really missed seeing that picture you were referring - Ye, RAIN's latest car is

Bentley Continental GT 2014 (white). RAIN has also a white BMW. He also had a black BMW then. Ye, General alias jangunie was a gift from a Korean cloud. He was born on May, 28, 2011. He’s a Pomeranian. His real name is Baekgu - Baekgu means white dog............. I just read it from one of the Cloud's comment that sarangy was also given by a fan but IDK if this is correct. I remember that during 2009 he had two golden retrievers (the names were Richie and Mond) as well. :P

Hi @willenette,

Thank you and Belated Happy Easter to you too!

Thanks also for the information on Rain's cars and dogs. Any idea what happened to his two golden retrievers since Rain is always seen with his either Sarangy and Jangguny after his discharge from MS?

As for KTH, I knew that she had a little white dog. Not sure whether she still has the same dog since dog also has it's lifespan,  but in the recent Running Man show, she called LW while he was shooting RM with others, to walk the dog with her. Ah, such a lovely siblings' relationship, walking dog together and if you've seen the RM video that I posted in KTH's thread, I love to see how LW gently talks to KTH over the phone. Another thing for sure, in the RM show. He is admired and gets good treatment because of who his sister is. He is lucky in that sense and leads a comfortable life, like the Koreans are fond of saying. Haha... :D

24 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, NICE fanarts there - Thanks for sharing them here. :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KTH! :heart:

I hope she's going to spend her special day TODAY with her family & of course, RAIN! :P

Hi @willenette,

You are welcome!

Yes, I hope KTH celebrates her birthday, magically and wonderfully, with her family and Rain today. If for whatever reason, Rain is caught in a busy schedule for the filming of CBA, maybe he'll send a huge and lovely bouquet of flowers to her and to follow with his personal gift when they meet? Ah, that's how I like to imagine it! :wub::D