✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

20 minutes ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

They are taking into account the 9 months in the womb, but isn’t it still short of 3 months to 1 full year? Hahaha..:D

I read that Japan also celebrates the traditional new year like in SK and the countries that you mentioned. It goes back to history on the migration of Chinese from China to all over Asia and then the rest of the world. We see the celebration every where now. Only the degree of customary observance that makes the difference. I like it that MZ celebrates with his wife and child by posting a video in his FB. That shows how seamless the integration of Chinese tradition/custom through mixed marriages on top of that. :D

Nancyzak, hahaha - because when you are born, you are immediately considered to be one year old — and so the moment you pop out of the womb, despite being only seconds-to-minutes old, you’re already celebrating your literal first birthday. Ah...really? Japan is? Didn't know about it, thanks for sharing the info, dear. :P

• Like 2

I am so surprised by this article in DB, as I don't recall DB doing articles on mag pics of celebs, or I missed them? 

Anyway, ever grateful to DB! :wub:

More so, when it talks about KimBi couple!!!   :wub::wub::wub:    Hahaha...witty one. :lol:

Kamsahamnida, DB, for an article on KimBi couple!!!  :blush:

Note : I am posting only the first image of KTH in the article. The rest are the same as already posted in backpage and can be found in the article per link below.

Oh Snap! Kim Tae-hee takes normal beach photos

Celebrity News 

To match, of course, with her normal dates with superstar Rain. In her recent interview with InStyle magazine, the woman who’s made a living out of being really, really, ridiculously good looking, Kim Tae-hee, talked about her practically snooze-worthy life with her beau and how she’s grateful for her age lines. (If she has age lines, then I’m the one who’s dating Rain.)

On her high-profile relationship, the actress said, “Our dates are very normal. We eat tasty food, we talk a lot. We share in a lot of tastes and similarities. I’m the quiet type but since he’s so talkative and fun, there’s never an end to our conversations.” If he’s not singing you to sleep, then you’re not getting your money’s worth, ‘s all I’m sayin’.

KimTaeHee_1.jpg

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/02/oh-snap-kim-tae-hee-takes-normal-beach-photos/

• Like 3

"Out of point but won’t Kim Tae Hee drop by the set since both her boyfriend and best friend are in the drama? Haha."

Precisely my point too! Hahaha......;):lol:

CHARACTER STILLS FOR COME BACK, AJUSSHI

gbm1

I’m never keen on body-swapping/spirit-switching dramas so that’s why I haven’t been posting stuff about the upcoming Goodbye, Ajusshi. But it does star Rain so I’ll definitely sneak a few peeks along the way. I’ve seen the teasers and they are pretty comical if ya love your body-spirit mix-up.

The character stills show Rain fooling around with a dog, reiterating his love for canine friends. There’s also Kim Su Ro, Lee Min Jung, Oh Yeon Seo, Kim In Kwon and Honey Lee. Out of point but won’t Kim Tae Hee drop by the set since both her boyfriend and best friend are in the drama? Haha.

- skipped unrelated pictures -

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2016/02/09/character-stills-for-come-back-ajusshi/

• Like 4

Yup, it all indicates a bountiful year ahead for KImBi couple, so far!

Rain has many plans up his sleeve and KTH is thinking of doing a movie this year. All aside from the much wished for ringing of their wedding bells, this year!

Nine K-Drama And K-pop Stars Who Will Have Luck In The Year Of The Monkey

kim_tae_hee-jpg.jpg?w=600

(Photo : )

February 8 marked the beginning of the Lunar New Year, the joyous holiday which is known by Koreans as Seollal.

The Year of the Sheep may be over, K-pop and K-Drama stars born in the Year of the Monkey are poised for 12-months of success. 

While there are numerous stars who were born in 1980 and 1992, are seven Korean celebrities who will have luck in the Year of the Monkey.

Kim Tae Hee March 29, 1980 

Kim Tae Hee experienced meteoric success in 2015 with her portrayal of Han Yeo Jin, a comatose heiress who awakens with a vengeful streak in the SBS' hit, "Yong Pal." The real-life girlfriend of K-pop superstar Rain continues to deny marriage rumors, but the Year of the Monkey promises to be another bountiful period for the powerhouse couple. 

- skipped unrelated -

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/113467/20160209/nine-k-drama-and-k-pop-stars-who-will-have-luck-in-the-year-of-the-monkey.htm

• Like 2

KTH had coffee truck to serve food and coffee for the cast and crew of Yongpal last year.

Now, we are seeing Rain doing the same, though on a larger scale, for the cast and crew of Please Come Back, Mister. So thoughtful and generous of Rain.

That looks like Samgyetang in one of the pics! I love this dish, as well as the Seollangtang! Oh, yum!

Rain sends stamina food to the filming set of 'Please Come Back, Mister'

fullsizephoto685125.jpg

Singer actor Rain sent his Seollal gift to the filming set of SBS' new Wednesday & Thursday drama, "Please Come Back, Mister".

Rain prepared 150 portions of stamina food for the cast and staff members of the upcoming drama. The filming set was filled with cheers when the food including Samgyetan, galbi, japchae, jeon, rice cakes and fruits was delivered to the set.

After Rain finished his filming in the morning, he also joined the happy crowd for lunch and greeted each one saying 'Bon appetite'. He also took a selfie with PD Sin Yoon-seob and camera director to wrap the heartwarming Seollal event.

The production team said, "Although we had to work on Seollal due to the inevitable circumstances, everybody felt happy thanks to Rain's thoughtful gift".

Rain plays double roles in the SBS' new Wednesday & Thursday drama, "Please Come Back, Mister". The drama begins at 10 PM on February 24th.

http://www.hancinema.net/rain-sends-stamina-food-to-the-filming-set-of-please-come-back-mister--91267.html

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

KTH had coffee truck to serve food and coffee for the cast and crew of Yongpal last year.

Now, we are seeing Rain doing the same, though on a larger scale, for the cast and crew of Please Come Back, Mister. So thoughtful and generous of Rain.

That looks like Samgyetang in one of the pics! I love this dish, as well as the Seollangtang! Oh, yum!

Rain sends stamina food to the filming set of 'Please Come Back, Mister'

Singer actor Rain sent his Seollal gift to the filming set of SBS' new Wednesday & Thursday drama, "Please Come Back, Mister".

Rain prepared 150 portions of stamina food for the cast and staff members of the upcoming drama. The filming set was filled with cheers when the food including Samgyetan, galbi, japchae, jeon, rice cakes and fruits was delivered to the set.

After Rain finished his filming in the morning, he also joined the happy crowd for lunch and greeted each one saying 'Bon appetite'. He also took a selfie with PD Sin Yoon-seob and camera director to wrap the heartwarming Seollal event.

The production team said, "Although we had to work on Seollal due to the inevitable circumstances, everybody felt happy thanks to Rain's thoughtful gift".

Rain plays double roles in the SBS' new Wednesday & Thursday drama, "Please Come Back, Mister". The drama begins at 10 PM on February 24th.

http://www.hancinema.net/rain-sends-stamina-food-to-the-filming-set-of-please-come-back-mister--91267.html

Hi Nancyzak, I love this dish, too - This is a chicken soup with ginger & filled with rice & other spices, right? I love the taste of ginger well-match eaten with the chicken. In Korea, eating this is good for your health. BTW, thanks for sharing this news here. :P

12 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, I love this dish, too - This is a chicken soup with ginger & filled with rice & other spices, right? I love the taste of ginger well-match eaten with the chicken. In Korea, eating this is good for your health. BTW, thanks for sharing this news here. :P

Hi @willenette,

It's not ginger, but ginseng. Ginseng enhances the general health and energy for the body. The other ingredients are spring chicken, rice, jujube or red date for blood building, garlic for the medicinal properties and salt. I always take this soup every two months when I go for concert which is usually on a Saturday night and that's where my favourite Korean restaurant is located and it's where I have my Samgyetang and Seollangtang. I think every two months is the right time for me to get some energy booster in Samgyetang. Or, maybe I am just looking for an excuse to have the soup when I go for my concerts. :P:lol:

Seollangtang is the beef bone soup that comes with misua (soft wheat noodles) in it. I think in SK, it is different type of noodle cooked in the soup. I love this Seollangtang soup (aside from Samgyetang) and the bowl of soup is always good enough for me without having to eat the bowl of rice that is served along. There is enough of side dishes to fill half of my stomach before the soup. This soup is served bland and is up to us to add the salt and chilli paste to our taste. I always end up asking for more chilli paste, which looks like dried chilli paste rather than the gochujang chilli paste! :P:lol:

Oh, I nearly forgot. How was it for you attending Rain's concert in Shanghai end of last year?

• Like 1

I got to know today that KTH's good friend Choi Ji Woo is close to Oh Yeon Seo, who is starring with Rain in Please Come Back, Mister.

We have Honey Lee who is a very close friend of KTH (who is also the girlfriend of Yoon Kye Sang, a member of G.O.D and one who knows Rain well) and Lee Min Jung who should know KTH very well through her friendship with Lee Byung Hun (her male lead in Iris), in the same drama too!

The tight knit of fellow celebs who are somewhat related to KTH starring with Rain in his upcoming K-drama!

Let us see whether KTH will visit the filming set and brings along a coffee truck for a treat! Omoooooo, it kinda of not happening from the get go, but never loose hope, ya! :P:D

Hilarious Hijinks Abound in 3rd Trailer for “Please Come Back, Mister”

SBS has recently dropped its third teaser for the upcoming drama “Please Come Back, Mister” starring Rain and actress Oh Yeon Seo.

In the gut-busting trailer, two recently deceased men, played by Kim Soo Ro and Kim In Kwon, are given a second chance at life and suddenly inhabit the young, good-looking bodies portrayed by Rain and Oh Yeon Seo. They are then instructed to never reveal their true identities, and then we get a few hilarious clips of the men adjusting to their new bodies.

jung-ji-hoon-ahjussi-star-daily.jpg

Star Daily News

It’s not all fun and games, though – both Rain and Oh Yeon Seo are seen shedding tears in the trailer, as well.

The drama is set to air its first episode on February 24 at 10 p.m. KST. Will you be tuning in for the premiere? Watch the trailer below to check out the story for yourself!

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/11/hilarious-hijinks-abound-in-3rd-trailer-for-please-come-back-mister/

• Like 4

I would say, todate, I tend to agree with the blogger 90% out of 100% of what she blogged about KimBi couple or either one if them. Her below blog is one of it.

KTH's Yongpal had garnered for SBS, the highest ratings for its Wed and Thursday drama, which is also the highest for year 2015.

The trailers for PCBM so far are very entertaining and with it keeping up to it comedic mashed with melo storyline and the momentum as seen in the trailers, it could give other dramas a run for their money.

May Rain's PCBM achieves the success as like KTH's Yongpal!

Yah, bet that KTH is cheering her boyfie on and giving him all the girlfie's support as well as friendsie's support to her close friend HL! I imagine YKS (HL's bf) doing the same on the other side too! :D

RAIN BUTT SLAPS + TEARS AS AN AJUSSHI

rain

Rain is so going to rock his role, is he? I like what I see of him in the third teaser of Come Back, Ajusshi, be it flaunting that splendid physique, slapping his own ample butt or getting all teary. Oh Yeon Seo is surprisingly hilarious as Kim Su Ro’s gangsta chef’s body-inhabitant. It is a rather queer mash-up but I think it’s going to work. I can’t find a complete Youtube clip – that can be viewed by all – of this teaser so I’ll just provide the link instead.

Watch the teaser here…

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2016/02/11/rain-butt-slaps-tears-as-an-ajusshi/

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

It's not ginger, but ginseng. Ginseng enhances the general health and energy for the body. The other ingredients are spring chicken, rice, jujube or red date for blood building, garlic for the medicinal properties and salt. I always take this soup every two months when I go for concert which is usually on a Saturday night and that's where my favourite Korean restaurant is located and it's where I have my Samgyetang and Seollangtang. I think every two months is the right time for me to get some energy booster in Samgyetang. Or, maybe I am just looking for an excuse to have the soup when I go for my concerts. :P:lol:

Seollangtang is the beef bone soup that comes with misua (soft wheat noodles) in it. I think in SK, it is different type of noodle cooked in the soup. I love this Seollangtang soup (aside from Samgyetang) and the bowl of soup is always good enough for me without having to eat the bowl of rice that is served along. There is enough of side dishes to fill half of my stomach before the soup. This soup is served bland and is up to us to add the salt and chilli paste to our taste. I always end up asking for more chilli paste, which looks like dried chilli paste rather than the gochujang chilli paste! :P:lol:

Oh, I nearly forgot. How was it for you attending Rain's concert in Shanghai end of last year?

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for the correction, dear - ye, it's ginseng - & that's filled with many garlic, right? I also eat this from time to time. Wae, do you frequent concerts every weekend, is this your hobby? Ye, I also know Samgyetang & also eat this. And ye, I was able to attend his Shanghai show - hahaha. I thought all along that I can't make it that time since I was only confirmed via China Airline on the 23, so left on the 24th. I was also able to pass by Seoul when I returned from my US vacation together with my BF. We travelled to Busan from Seoul. It was raining since morning when we started our ride to Busan. During that time, after having breakfast at the hotel, we went to the famous fresh market in Busan called Jagalchi Market. It’s a very clean market! It’s a seafood haven! We went for lunch at the most famous noodle place in Busan called MilMyeon noodles. After stuffing our self with food, we went to enjoy a movie at Megabox Haeundae. Most of the BIFF films were shown here. We visited Haedong Yonggungsa! Haedong Yonggung Temple is a Buddhist temple. I enjoyed the night view of Busan when we went to Gwangan Bridge. It is pretty famous for its night view. Spent (3) days in Korea then left. :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for the correction, dear - ye, it's ginseng - & that's filled with many garlic, right? I also eat this from time to time. Wae, do you frequent concerts every weekend, is this your hobby? Ye, I also know Samgyetang & also eat this. And ye, I was able to attend his Shanghai show - hahaha. I thought all along that I can't make it that time since I was only confirmed via China Airline on the 23, so left on the 24th. I was also able to pass by Seoul when I returned from my US vacation together with my BF. We travelled to Busan from Seoul. It was raining since morning when we started our ride to Busan. During that time, after having breakfast at the hotel, we went to the famous fresh market in Busan called Jagalchi Market. It’s a very clean market! It’s a seafood haven! We went for lunch at the most famous noodle place in Busan called MilMyeon noodles. After stuffing our self with food, we went to enjoy a movie at Megabox Haeundae. Most of the BIFF films were shown here. We visited Haedong Yonggungsa! Haedong Yonggung Temple is a Buddhist temple. I enjoyed the night view of Busan when we went to Gwangan Bridge. It is pretty famous for its night view. Spent (3) days in Korea then left. :P

Hi @willenette,

Great to know that you had such a fantastic time and gastronomic experience in Busan! My trips are always the free and easy type and with the flexibility of time, we try to cramp as many places to visit as possible and food becomes something that is bought and eaten on the go as a result. The only time when we faithfully stick to meal in restaurant are in Disneyland because they had to be on the reserve or restaurants like for example Planet Hollywood or Hard Rock.

I heard about Busan, because of the film festival and Rain's song, Busan Woman. I like this song of his. He should compose and sing more of songs like this. It's a very sweet and heartwarming song. Now, that reminds me of what KTH said about him, heartwarming person! 

Some who do not know it, mistaken the Busan Woman song to be written and sang for KTH because they mistook her to be from that place. Actually no. Firstly, the song was sang by Rain before his meeting with KTH for filming of the commercials for Coupang in Oct 2011 and secondly, KTH is from Ulsan, which name sounds quite close to Busan. Since that is a no go, it kind of nice to fantasize that it was KTH who went to Busan and Rain happened to see her, that pretty lady, in Busan as the song goes! Hahaha... :lol: 

The concerts that I attend are mainly the classical ones. The Mozart, Beethoven, etc. It's  because my hubby is an enthusiast. Sometimes, the modern music are introduced like for example the James Bond theme songs, or Abba popular songs, or some famous Hollywoods music composers' scores. When I get bored with any at any point in time, my mind will wonder to how I could re-arrange my flower pots at home or how I could re-decorate my house or do the KimBi fan arts... :P:lol:

2 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

Great to know that you had such a fantastic time and gastronomic experience in Busan! My trips are always the free and easy type and with the flexibility of time, we try to cramp as many places to visit as possible and food becomes something that is bought and eaten on the go as a result. The only time when we faithfully stick to meal in restaurant are in Disneyland because they had to be on the reserve or restaurants like for example Planet Hollywood or Hard Rock.

I heard about Busan, because of the film festival and Rain's song, Busan Woman. I like this song of his. He should compose and sing more of songs like this. It's a very sweet and heartwarming song. Now, that reminds me of what KTH said about him, heartwarming person! 

Some who do not know it, mistaken the Busan Woman song to be written and sang for KTH because they mistook her to be from that place. Actually no. Firstly, the song was sang by Rain before his meeting with KTH for filming of the commercials for Coupang in Oct 2011 and secondly, KTH is from Ulsan, which name sounds quite close to Busan. Since that is a no go, it kind of nice to fantasize that it was KTH who went to Busan and Rain happened to see her, that pretty lady, in Busan as the song goes! Hahaha... :lol: 

The concerts that I attend are mainly the classical ones. The Mozart, Beethoven, etc. It's  because my hubby is an enthusiast. Sometimes, the modern music are introduced like for example the James Bond theme songs, or Abba popular songs, or some famous Hollywoods music composers' scores. When I get bored with any at any point in time, my mind will wonder to how I could re-arrange my flower pots at home or how I could re-decorate my house or do the KimBi fan arts... :P:lol:

Nancyzakactually, the song is a Non-album single, not part of his album. It's a fan song because it was a song revealed for a fan event. Ye, I know ever since that KTH is not from there & she's from Ulsan. The song is cute and a little bit faster than what we have been listening to. I enjoyed listening to it as well. RAIN had been hit with plagiarism accusations for this "Busan Woman" pertaining to similarities to Raphael Saadiq's 'Detroit Girl' - However, I understand why there would be a misunderstanding because in general, the Neo-Soul genre gives off a similar feel. But, it's not plagiarized. Really? You love classical concerts? I'm not into that but, I respect your choice & taste, dear. I love "Pop Concerts", which feature lighter classics and popular music. So, you're already married - I thought all along you're still single, dear.:P

• Like 1

18 hours ago, willenette said:

Nancyzakactually, the song is a Non-album single, not part of his album. It's a fan song because it was a song revealed for a fan event. Ye, I know ever since that KTH is not from there & she's from Ulsan. The song is cute and a little bit faster than what we have been listening to. I enjoyed listening to it as well. RAIN had been hit with plagiarism accusations for this "Busan Woman" pertaining to similarities to Raphael Saadiq's 'Detroit Girl' - However, I understand why there would be a misunderstanding because in general, the Neo-Soul genre gives off a similar feel. But, it's not plagiarized. Really? You love classical concerts? I'm not into that but, I respect your choice & taste, dear. I love "Pop Concerts", which feature lighter classics and popular music. So, you're already married - I thought all along you're still single, dear.:P

Hi @willenette

Since you are at dating stage, that supposedly makes me more qualified to impart some useful relationship advice here, huh?!  :sweatingbullets::P:lol:

I recall the plagiarism claim on Busan Woman, now that you mentioned it. Am I right that Rain managed to put it to rest in his favour?

No, I am not a big fan of classical. I love light and easy songs or musics. So, some classicals that are light and easy  are fine with me. Other light and easy songs that I like are ballads, jazz, or anything that strikes my fancy and good to my ears and feels. Some rap or rock songs are good to me too. I also like Celtic (depending who sings it) as well as choir, baritone and soprano that go with the classical. Of course, musical ones are always good to me. So, if I ever get to watch Rain live, it will be one of the very rare thing that I do, but you know already (and I won't lie) that the whole purpose is that I'm curious with my bias' bf live performance (and of the two in KimBi couple, I stand a better chance of seeing him in real life) and to give him my KimBi couple gift. :D

ANNYEONG EVERYBODY!!!

It’s 14th February 2016 in South Korea now!

12716280_457160151146823_129397593333268

12715556_457184007811104_631474262128695

12744379_457142187815286_706765093444665

12694952_455915377937967_705564299916115

Credit images used in the above fan arts : Owners

**********************************************************************************************

Sharing with all, some very adorable LOVE is ......by LoveByte

667f5a40d83aff31eb30af26e4e0c8f8

Spoiler

a65365395c35118d248f67a56557dc26

80c2169cae2cc6c2fad30cab0388e3cb

acbf46568cfef24dbc5eebca714d76dd

dabb0f44ee8ccd12ed020272593d0474

f698214a5b478b994a8f5ede5ee4599a

fabd55c1549d2375862d1f739f18a5cf

940253a427df59f89bde46b1f8c3ca42

7a6531f755c5742e474379f27f76654b

95a41a82e28bafd71ca88ee50e9949ab

f5ed55f885482a310fafc6b70cd21c22

070b2e963b8c531db81c3348dab26bfe

00e5090647e12e48f098db18fc0f84d0

c3438471d858133eb03562f64e023506

716744fe426c99b458526ca42bf59585

fe83150aad48911cdcd6eca400512203

12711165_455915294604642_296579147799485

Credit images used in the above fan art : Couping/Owner

• Like 1

On 13 February 2016 at 11:46 AM, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette

Since you are at dating stage, that supposedly makes me more qualified to impart some useful relationship advice here, huh?!  :sweatingbullets::P:lol:

I recall the plagiarism claim on Busan Woman, now that you mentioned it. Am I right that Rain managed to put it to rest in his favour?

No, I am not a big fan of classical. I love light and easy songs or musics. So, some classicals that are light and easy  are fine with me. Other light and easy songs that I like are ballads, jazz, or anything that strikes my fancy and good to my ears and feels. Some rap or rock songs are good to me too. I also like Celtic (depending who sings it) as well as choir, baritone and soprano that go with the classical. Of course, musical ones are always good to me. So, if I ever get to watch Rain live, it will be one of the very rare thing that I do, but you know already (and I won't lie) that the whole purpose is that I'm curious with my bias' bf live performance (and of the two in KimBi couple, I stand a better chance of seeing him in real life) and to give him my KimBi couple gift. :D

Hi Nancyzak, well, about dating thing, surely I could count on you on this, dear. Hahaha - As far as I know there such no case that brought to court about the alleged "plagiarism" - In the 1st place, the plagiarism charges are not coming from anyone associated with the other side but rather from netizens only.  Oh, I hope in the future or soon you could have your chance to attend one of his concerts. :lol: 

• Like 1

On 14 February 2016 at 5:37 PM, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, well, about dating thing, surely I could count on you on this, dear. Hahaha - As far as I know there such no case that brought to court about the alleged "plagiarism" - In the 1st place, the plagiarism charges are not coming from anyone associated with the other side but rather from netizens only.  Oh, I hope in the future or soon you could have your chance to attend one of his concerts. :lol: 

Hi @willenette,

I believe you’ve gone through a few years of dating. Probably you are more pro than I. I could advise a bit about marriage though! Continue dating for a while more before settling down and when you do marry later, please make sure that you have your marital home only to both  of you. The latter is non-negotiable!!!  :P:lol:

I’ve checked out RS’s DG. Yeah, the similarity is there. Busan Woman sounds much better! Sometimes this kind of thing happens since it’s a song that is given to Rain. I suppose Rain must have been caught totally unaware and surprised with the plagiarism claim? Hopefully, he comes up with something as beautiful, if not more, for his next album. :D

Top 14 Korean Celebrity Couples That Inspire Relationship Goals

Love is truly in the air — and what better way to celebrate the month of love than to get inspiration from our K-pop couples! Their sweet stories of support and love are definitely relationship goals.

- skipped unrelated -

5. Kim Tae Hee and Rain

Photo 12-02-2016, 7 18 05 PM

Another power couple to watch out for is Kim Tae Hee and Rain. They have been dating for three years now, and fans cannot just wait to see them get married! Despite their high-profile statuses, this couple manages to have dates occasionally, like normal couples do.

- skipped unrelated -

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/14/top-14-korean-celebrity-couples-that-inspire-relationship-goals/

• Like 1

While Rain is busy filming his upcoming K-drama, "Please Come Back, Mister”, KTH has been busy filming "Get It Beauty” which is to be aired on 9 March 2016.

Kim Tae Hee to reveal her beauty care secrets on 'Get It Beauty'

Kim Tae Hee is going to reveal all of her beauty care secrets on 'Get It Beauty.'

On February 13th, OnStyle uploaded a new photo of Kim Tae Hee on their official Facebook and wrote, "Right now! Kim Tae Hee is filming Get It Beauty at the Talking Mirror House."

They also wrote, "March 9th Wednesday at 9 PM. Please do not forget watching the show."

It seems that the photo was taken Kim Tae Hee filming channel OnStyle's 'Get It Beauty,' and Kim Tae Hee is showing a beautiful smile at the camera.

Meanwhile, 'Get It Beauty' airs on every Wednesday at 9 PM.

20160213190450_56beffc283e73_1.jpg

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=433938

• Like 1

Trailing the SBS drama successes, among others, KTH’s “Yongpal" and now “Remember".  Focus will shift to Rain’s "Please Come Back, Mister” that will succeed “Remember". May his be as successful if not more!

Coincidentally, KTH’s "Jang Ok Jung Living in Love" was a SBS production and so was Rain’s "My Lovely Girl".

KTH succeeded JOJLIL with “Yongpal" and now Rain in another SBS production after MLG. That’s nice. like they are among the fave actors and actresses of SBS! ;):D

→ → home theater Yongpalyi Remembrance of Mr. Stone , the film screenwriter ' big success '

20160215093711_19.jpg

[ Sports Seoul ] SBS activities of the screenplay writers dazzling drama.

Start janghyeokrin was the author of ' yongpalyi . Wood goes back 1998 Eastwood and Lee Jun Gi , etc. participated in the film " toemarok 'which appeared in 2002, was in charge of the production and故Lee, Jeong - Jae Jang starring adaptation of the movie' Over The Rainbow ‘. hen you wrote a play drama drama through the years, 'reset' in 2014 , he was released in 2015, the drama " yongpalyi ' Oh, Jin - Seok director with the audience doorstep .

Jundamyeon story that no one , including a large amount of money the gangsters yonghan quack surgeon ' yongpalyi ' that unfolds willing to meet the tycoon heiress had the utmost stimulate the viewers' curiosity. In the first broadcast , thanks to an 11.6% audience started to (Nielsen Korea country, hereinafter the same) was soaring up to 21.5%, the target of Joo Won a hero not only records the same year the highest viewership 2015 SBS Drama Awards , and Kim Tae-hee is best postponed was it could win a prize . Janghyeokrin writers honored to award the 8th jakgasang Korea Drama Awards 2015.

Following - yunhyeonho was the author of ' War Remembrance son . Of the 2010 co-authored the novel " Road No. 1 " He he attract the attention played a 2011 Optics and sonbyeongho , Im Ha-ryong , including two starring film " I'm Daddy ' adaptation of the 2013 Song Kang-ho and Yim Si-wan , etc. hero movie" Defenders the ' proudly announced the name of a million artists. Then the end of 2015 to meet with director Lee Changmin - will turn into a drama writers through the ' War Remembrance son . Drama with a lawyer who suffer from excessive memory syndrome going to draw the story to fight against a huge power to reveal the innocence of the father of seojinwoo ( Yoo Seung-ho min.) The Goliath of tycoon 2 years namgyu million ( namgoong min minutes ) to the tribunal of the law of David been struggling to put a lot of viewers love to drop. In particular, the drama began with ratings of 7.2% in the first broadcast was repeated once more rising , the 18th episode is more heightened interest in this situation twice last up to a whopping 18.0% . Being committed in the current scenario goes crop rotation remaining two episodes .

Nohyeyoung writer begins pilryeok From 24 days to come ' Remembrance ' successor . Nojakga already in 2003故Jang , Lee Beom-soo , Uhm Jung Hwa , Uhm Jung Hwa , said Kim Joo-hyuk take on the adaptation starring in the movie " Singles " and in 2016 Kim Ah Jung Joo Jin-mo , Sung Dong-il appeared this year , including attendance had surpassed 6 million ' 200 Pounds Beauty ' have demonstrated their skills .

Since then it has one hand and sinyunseop director adaptation of the original " seven days of Seba key Yama exaggerated , the drama will meet the audience to" come back uncle . If the case of the original The three main characters went to the underworld to return to the mundane with no appearance of another person painted the story looks back to life for seven days, the drama of two men live in this world again to transform each of the flower boys and tax beauty the story damginda .

In other words, in 40 department manager at the original camellia Yama is 30 women, and if the Yakuza is transformed into a professor in ten thousand years exaggerate Youngsoo Kim ( Kim In-kwon minutes) handsome yihaejun ( Jung Ji Hoon minutes ), the drama, and a former gangster cold Tak ( Kim Su-ro minutes ) it is transformed into beauty hongnan tax ( Oh Yeon-seo minutes). Seonnam and the laughter and tears of geukgang the activities of the two otherworldly fairy alumni are basic, yeogieda have a couple of public amplify the tensions and conflicts throughout the drama.

SBS drama said, " was proficient with screenplay writers through the SBS Dagger transformed into a drama artist, in addition resulted in a good outcome ," he said , " And this nohyeyoung artist salryeotneunde utmost attractive setting and humanity emotion of the original in the" stone uncle ' First of all that is good can expect 've introduced ready sounds funny to viewers the utmost . “     

http://news.nate.com/view/20160215n08931

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

I believe you’ve gone through a few years of dating. Probably you are more pro than I. I could advise a bit about marriage though! Continue dating for a while more before settling down and when you do marry later, please make sure that you have your marital home only to both  of you. The latter is non-negotiable!!!  :P:lol:

I’ve checked out RS’s DG. Yeah, the similarity is there. Busan Woman sounds much better! Sometimes this kind of thing happens since it’s a song that is given to Rain. I suppose Rain must have been caught totally unaware and surprised with the plagiarism claim? Hopefully, he comes up with something as beautiful, if not more, for his next album. :D

Hi Nancyzak, thanks dear for the marriage advice. :PRecording for some of the album songs have already been done and Rain is also busy rehearsing the dance choreography. He will be singing more ballad songs from hereon – he mentioned this during his Seoul concert. The 1st track of the album will be a collaboration with an artist (he said in an interview that will wow us-) and the 2nd track will be very powerful dance music. This is produced by RAIN. :D

10 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

While Rain is busy filming his upcoming K-drama, "Please Come Back, Mister”, KTH has been busy filming "Get It Beauty” which is to be aired on 9 March 2016.

Kim Tae Hee to reveal her beauty care secrets on 'Get It Beauty'

Kim Tae Hee is going to reveal all of her beauty care secrets on 'Get It Beauty.'

On February 13th, OnStyle uploaded a new photo of Kim Tae Hee on their official Facebook and wrote, "Right now! Kim Tae Hee is filming Get It Beauty at the Talking Mirror House."

They also wrote, "March 9th Wednesday at 9 PM. Please do not forget watching the show."

It seems that the photo was taken Kim Tae Hee filming channel OnStyle's 'Get It Beauty,' and Kim Tae Hee is showing a beautiful smile at the camera.

Meanwhile, 'Get It Beauty' airs on every Wednesday at 9 PM.

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=433938

Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this good news. Can't wait! :P

• Like 1