✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

KTH at “Robot, Sori" VIP movie premiere (25 January 2016).

Her close friend, Honey Lee, is one of the stars in the movie.

Credit : z a m

Credit : Credit : STARNEWS KOREA

Credit : Credit : stardailynews

1748484_article.jpg

1453725554569.jpg

211330201210.jpg

1453724698_1061534.jpg

Spoiler

20160125_1453725614_91896400_1.jpg

20160125_1453725689_67445500_1.jpg

201601252231012981615_20160125223101.jpg

1748534_article.jpg

1453725583330.jpg

1453725601570.jpg

201601252233002995048_20160125223301.jpg

2016012520241419716_1.jpg

201601252023411123_1.jpg

Alright, I can't wait to point this out in this thread!!!

Look at KTH’s nail polish with red tips.

Pay attention to the ring finger of her left hand. What do you see?

Red Heart Shape!!!:heart: :w00t:

So, what am I trying to suggest?

Ring finger on the left hand is where couple puts their engagement and wedding ring as the finger is deemed connected to the heart.

How do I know if you do not know already? Read this : http://www.budgetdiamondsonline.com/what-is-the-meaning-of-finger/ ;):D

Now, back to what I am trying to suggest.

That she must be in a very romantic and lovey dovey mood that day.  :wub:  

:heart: straight from the :heart:

For Rain who just got back from his few days’ stints in China ...... ;):P:D

2016012520223557184_1.jpg

Credit all images above : as tagged.

Wanna watch Rain’s performance for his concert in Hong Kong - LIVE ?

Check this out.

Concert date : 30 Jan 2016.

Time : 20:15

Live broadcast link

http://v.qq.com/live/p/topic/3754/preview.html#

005IsF4ojw1f0cxlmnasyj30ku112qbh.jpg

Credit image above : as tagged courtesy of memo-rain.ning.com at :

http://memo-rain.ning.com/profiles/blogs/16-01-26-the-squall-rain-tour-in-hong-kong-live-broadcast-1-30-po

All the more reason for those who want to watch Rain performing live but can't get ticket or go for his concert......grab the opportunity to watch Rain, live, via link to his concert as set out in my post preceding this.

Tickets for Rain’s ‘The Squall’ concert in Hong Kong are all sold out

73230-391128-696x1045.jpg

Entertainer and singer Rain will be performing his 7th world tour ‘The Squall’ in Hong Kong on January 30th, and all available tickets have been snapped up by fans.

Rain will be taking his world tour to 12 cities in China, Japan, South-East Asia, South America, and he has also received offers to perform in Europe.

73230-391129

Following his Hong Kong concert, Rain will devote all his attention to the filming of his upcoming SBS TV Wed-Thu drama ‘Come Back Mister.’ The drama is a romance comedy which will premiere on February 24th, and sees Rain taking on the role of Lee Hae Joon who works as a section chief in the women’s apparel section at a department store.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

http://kpopfighting.com/2016/01/28/tickets-for-rains-the-squall-concert-in-hong-kong-are-all-sold-out/

Rain to hold concert in Hong Kong

Actor and singer Rain will hold an installment in his seventh world tour concert “The Squall” in Hong Kong on Sunday.

“Tickets for the upcoming show were all sold out,” said his agency Rain Company. 

(Rain Company)

The 35-year-old singer has successfully held concerts in Changsha and other cities in China, including Gwangzhou, Shanghai, and Shenyang.

He recently staged performances of “How to Avoid the Sun” with world famous Chinese pianist Lang Lang at the “Lang Lang and Friends Spring Music Festival.”

He will return to TV in the new TV drama “Comeback, Mister” with costar actress Lee Min-jung, set to begin on Feb. 24.

After the TV drama ends, he will resume his concert in twelve regions in China and other countries in Japan, Southeast Asia and the Americas, according to an official of the agency.

By Kim Soo-hyang (shkim@heraldcorp.com)

http://m.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201601281614232029049_2

Tickets for RAIN's upcoming Hong Kong concert completely sold out

Tickets for RAIN's Hong Kong solo concert have been completely sold out.

On January 30th, RAIN is going to hit Hong Kong for his world tour concert.

As if indicating how long local fans have been waiting for RAIN's comeback, tickets for the concert have been completely sold out.

RAIN's new world tour, 'The Squall,' commenced in Changsha, China in November 2015, and RAIN held concerts in Seoul, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Wuhan, and Shenyang so far.

After finishing his concert in Shanghai last year, RAIN held a special collaboration performance with world-famous Chinese pianist Lang Lang at 'Lang Lang & Friends Spring Music Festival.'

During the rest of the tour, RAIN will hold concerts in 12 more cities of China, and he will also hold concerts in Japan, Southeast Asia, North America, South America, and Europe.

Meanwhile, RAIN is going to get back to Korea for a while after finishing the concert in Hong Kong in order to get prepared for new SBS drama 'Come Back. Mister (working title).'

20160128095753_56a96791b324f_1.jpg

/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=431510

Rain’s The Squall concert in Hong Kong (30 Jan 2016).

Everybody who watched him performing very happy and satisfied? Seeing the responses here and there, I can clearly make them out to be very much so. 

I did not watch him live as I was out of the house watching a different kind of performance instead, one that was reserved many months ago.

1582.jpg

78f7d6a7jw1f0i5gpaepkj24mo334u10.jpg

1454165836495SF_5161EF10683BD118B5C5B977

67b25eb4jw1f0hy35sj21j20rt0kt78v.jpg

12547389_203759806640056_999522642_n.jpg

Credit images above : as tagged courtesy of memo-rain.ning.com at this link with more pictures in it :

http://memo-rain.ning.com/profiles/blogs/90-pics-16-01-30-the-squall-rain-tour-hong-kong

There are quite a number of videos already posted in the Youtube of Rain’s performance.

There will be more I’m sure.

To help the non-fans and those who are interested for a quick take, I am posting two videos below by different uploaders.

The first, I think, could be a download from the live streaming and the second one seems to be a fan cam.

Please go to their channels to watch the rest of the videos of Rain’s performance. You may click on the name of uploader under the respective videos to go straight to their channels.

I believe someone will post the whole performance in one video one of these days. Check out the Youtube or Dailymotion, for example, from time to time, for the whole show!

Credit : Jihoon Rainy

Credit : MJHK

Hong Kong TV news report of Rain’s arrival in Hong Kong for his concert.

It was reported that his fans welcomed him at the airport. He greeted his fans and greeted Happy New Year (in English) to the reporters who gathered there.

Credit : Headline Pop News

Below is another Hong Kong news report.

The reporter reported as follows (as I could understand) :

"Rain’s fans from many countries. Some with the tattoo of his ‘Bi’ in Hangul on their bodies. All waiting to welcome Rain at the airport. He warmly greeted everybody. Rain, who had not performed in Hong Kong for 6 years already. His fans waited for his arrival at the airport since early of the day. He not only greeted Happy New Year when he came out from arrival hall, but was asked for his autograph by his waiting fans. It was a bit chaotic but he was very nice. A female lost her balance and fell. He helped her up. So gentleman. Why that person who fell is not me??? After that he proceeded on with his bodyguards, pausing here and there, and finally managed to get into his car and left the airport."

This reporter has a very witty way of reporting, hahaha...

Credit : JangNee Tan

Prior to Rain’s performance, he went on V Live.

What I can catch from the translator are the following (I’m lost on some words and sentences) :

"The concert will be streamed live. Now, to greet my fans in SK. Everybody greet with me, okay? Louder, everybody! I call out 1, 2, 3 and everybody greet loudly. Everybody, ready! Off the light. Loudly. [Rain said something after that but I don't understand] Let’s greet again. This time louder. Are you ready? Off the light. 1, 2, 3...(2x). Everybody in SK will have their reaction. Fans of SK and HK say “Hi” to each other. Thank you! Another greeting before the performance starts. Off the light. 1, 2, 3. Okay....thank you! That’s all. [He mentioned about eating ‘chicken egg’ but I can’t make out the sentence] Bye!"

Here is the video:

Credit : RAIN's Official Channel 

69b6ff9ejw1f0i175ek9mj20qo14075z.jpg

Image above is from memo-rain.ning.com’s posting in the link provided above.

• Like 1

So far, the teasers have been hilarious and intriguing!

‘Please Come Back, Mister’ reveals photos from first script reading session

73250-391299-600x400.jpg

The production team for upcoming SBS TV Wed-Thu drama ‘Please Come Back, Mister’ has released photos from the first script reading session, which saw the involvement of Rain, Kim Su Ro, Lee Min Jung, Lee Ha Nui, Oh Yeon Seo, Yoon Park, and others.

The drama is based on the Japanese novel Tsubakiyama Kacho no Nanokakan by Jiro Asada, and will tell the comedy human story of people getting revived for a limited time after dying, with modifications done to the original story to suit the Korean market. The script reading session was held on January 22nd, and lasted for 5 hours.

Veteran actor Park In Hwan took on the role of Young Soo’s father, and paved the way for the session with his years of experience.

- skipped unrelated picture -

Rain plays the role of Lee Hae Joon, and showed his realistic acting.

- skipped unrelated -

A filming staff said, “Although it was everyone’s first meeting, the mood was a boisterous one. We could see that everyone had prepared thoroughly before coming here. We believe that we will definitely produce a good quality drama, that viewers can enjoy at home.”

‘Please Come Back, Mister’ will follow ‘Remember,’ and premiere on February 24th.

http://kpopfighting.com/2016/01/28/please-come-back-mister-reveals-photos-from-first-script-reading-session/

************************************************************************************************

Rain shows his professionalism at first shoot for ‘Please Come Back, Mister’

73433-392530-696x464.jpg

Upcoming SBS TV Wed-Thu drama ‘Please Come Back, Mister’ will premiere on February 24th, and the production team has today (February 2nd) released a new set of stills featuring lead actor Rain where he showed his professionalism.

In the drama, Rain will take on the role of Lee Hae Joon who is a good-looking man working as a section chief in the women’s apparel section of a department store, when he gets possessed by the spirit of Kim Young Soo (Kim In Kwon) who was worked to death. 

Rain begun filming for the drama on January 11th who saw him acting as Young Soo who had taken over the body of Lee Hae Joon, and reuniting with his pet bulldog. Rain immediately greeted the director, and other members when he arrived on the set.

The actor also showed his professionalism. Rain’s first partner was a bulldog, and Rain who keeps a pet dog himself, got close to the bulldog really quickly by patting it continuously. To make the scene was realistic as possible, Rain didn’t mind the cold weather and rehearsed several times by lying on the cold road, before beginning filming officially.

12647451_453605188168986_102546604848129

12669417_453604761502362_891984606445745

12644689_453604774835694_738709456206625

10371433_453604748169030_113332820522007

Rain said, “It’s been almost 2 years since I last filmed a drama, but I’m really honored to be working with talented cast and staff members. I will give my best shot.”

The drama is based on the Japanese novel Tsubakiyama Kacho no Nanokakan by Jiro Asada, and will tell the comedy human story of people getting revived for a limited time after dying, with modifications done to the original story to suit the Korean market. 

http://kpopfighting.com/2016/02/02/rain-shows-his-professionalism-at-first-shoot-for-please-come-back-mister/

• Like 1

I like the 'faithfully lives in the present’ mentioned in the article below.

I get the vibe that she is not one who is bogged down by the past. She is the one who is aware of the present. Happy or strives to be happy in the present. Change if need be. Whatever, live to the fullest presently.

That's one other thing that I love about KTH. She is very practical and sensible. As a commentator to an article said of her, she says with pretty words. Indeed, they are very pretty and meaningful. 

Kim Tae Hee Is a Chic Goddess In Maldives For InStyle

Kim Tae Hee InStyle Magazine February 2016 Photos 3

(Photo : InStyle)

Yong-Pal actress Kim Tae Hee starred in "Maldives Chic Goddess" for the February issue of InStyle.

The beauty visited the famous tourist destination while clad in contemporary runway apparel. Her all-Dior wardrobe included pleated skirts, sheer tops, plaid dresses and satin ankle boots. According to the magazine, Kim is the kind of star that "faithfully lives in the present" so she flows and naturally adapts to style changes and professional hardships.

During the interview, Kim was asked about K-pop icon Rain (Jung Ji Hoon), who she has been dating since 2013.

"Firstly, we're in the same line of work, so we communicate well." She stated, when discussing the characteristics she likes the most about Rain. "When you first start dating, you can choose to only show the good side of yourself. As time goes on, you see other sides when you fight and go through hard times, and he's been the type of person who's been patient and kindhearted. We're both able to make up for what the other lacks."

Kim also revealed that she's a firm believer in the saying "opposites attract."

She continued, "Our personalities match. I'm the quiet type but he enjoys talking and is fun to be around so we never stop talking."

To check out the rest of the pictorial, remember to pick up the latest issue of InStyle!

---

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/267828/20160131/kim-tae-hee-instyle.htm

• Like 1

This is so great to know! DAEBAK, KTH! Way to go. Fighting!!!  :wub:

Netizens go crazy over Kim Tae Hee’s beauty in latest CF

kimtaehee_instyle.jpg?w=1007

After seeing her latest CF, netizens couldn’t stop praising actress Kim Tae Hee for her overwhelming beauty.

Although Kim Tae Hee has long been regarded as one of the greatest beauties in the history of the Korean entertainment industry, netizens still can’t handle her radiating visuals. With her natural beauty and refreshing aura, the veteran actress is still able to easily capture the heart of fans.

Find out what Netizens had to say about this article below!

default (1)default (2)default (3)default (4)default

NETIZEN REACTIONS
Koreaboo has collected reactions from Netizens who commented on the original article from our Korean source. The below comments are the most popular comments at the time of this article being published.

[+ 106, – 9] Seriously how can people say Suzy is more beautiful than her…

[+ 97, – 5] She’s given up on being human a long time ago ^^

[+ 69, – 1] Her appearance at last week’s premier…

abababab

Source: Pann

http://www.koreaboo.com/netizens/netizens-go-crazy-over-kim-tae-hees-beauty-in-latest-cf/

• Like 1

Very positive and so nice to read. :)

Rain and Oh Yeon Seo's stills for 'Come Back Mister'

h42.jpg

Edaily - Naver: 'Come Back Mister', Jung Ji Hoon works hard for first filming "Happy and excited"

1. [+233, -50] Looking forward to seeing your hardworking image!!

2. [+182, -40] Please release an album when you're done with the drama ㄱㄱㄱ

3. [+180, -48] He's got good chemistry with the dog ㅎㅎㅎ  Hit daebak, Come Back Mister

4. [+147, -37] Gotta watch this. Looking forward to it

5. [+49, -7] They cast actors who are good with comedic roles.. Kim Soo Ro, Kim In Kwon and even Jung Ji Hoon. It would be funny to see Kim Soo Ro possessing Oh Yeon Seo's body ㅋㅋㅋIn the preview, she looks confused about the two souls. I can tell this is going to be a fun drama ㅋㅋ

6. [+92, -22] Sounds fun. Jung Ji Hoon's quite good in both comic and melo acting ㅋㅋ

7. [+41, -5] Looking forward to Jung Ji Hoon as Lee Hae Joon ㅋExcited for Come Back Misterㅋㅋㅋ

- skipped unrelated -

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.my/2016/02/rain-and-oh-yeon-seos-stills-for-come.html

• Like 1

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

a3.jpg

Credit images above : @东方卫视春晚 weibo

Courtesy of memo-rain.ing.com via : http://memo-rain.ning.com/profiles/blogs/pic-16-02-04-rain-magazine

***********************************************************************************************************************

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Interview in Chinese :

Spoiler
Rain—半瓶白酒,不误身材

Rain来了!

2月8日大年初一,他将出现在东方卫视春节盛宴《春满东方——2016新春群星大联欢》上,据说要和鸟叔同台献艺。

在中国过年,怎么能不喝酒?Rain说每到中国任何一地,粉丝们都会送他当地好酒,就算半瓶白酒下肚,也不耽误他练就一身肌肉。喝酒的没醉,看的人醉了!

【音乐,我要为中国歌手做制作人】

刊:从去年到现在,你一直在忙着进行“王者归来”的巡回演唱会,应该是从部队退役之后第一次做这么大型的演唱会,有什么特别的感受吗?

R:是的,在中国好几座城市都举行了演唱会,还有计划去北美、日本继续举办。今年,我还准备出一张中文专辑。

刊:上一张专辑你亲自操刀作词作曲和制作,以后会往制作人方向发展吗?

R:目前我更多地参与专辑的制作部分,不仅是为自己,也是为了培养新的歌手,也包括中国的歌手,我特别希望能为中国的好歌手做音乐制作人。

刊:2016年的工作重心会放在音乐,还是电影、电视?

R:目前主要的工作是专辑的制作,其实无论电影电视还是音乐,我都想带给大家高品质的作品。

【电影,我还是想拍爱情故事】

刊:去年,除了演唱会之外,你主演的《克拉恋人》在中国取得了非常不错的收视成绩,有没有再接中国电视剧或者电影的打算?

R:最近我正在拍一部韩国的电视剧(SBS水木剧《回来吧大叔》,饰演百货公司美男店长),应该在今年五、六月,中国的观众也可以看到了。今年还有计划参加一部中国电影的拍摄。

刊:现在接拍电影和电视剧更倾向于选择什么题材的?

R:我特别想做关于舞台的电影,学院风的那种。我想把我做歌手的经历、在学舞蹈时的经验拍出来分享给大家。

刊:这么说,你应该不只是想当主演,而且会参与到幕后的工作中?

R:是的,我不仅要在台前表演,也要在幕后参与更多的策划工作。

刊:有没有什么特别想尝试的角色?

R:我还是想拍爱情故事。

【和郎朗早就惺惺相惜】

刊:在“郎朗和他的朋友们”的演奏会上,你和郎朗的合作还挺让人吃惊的,你们是怎么发展的友情呢?

R:之前我们并不认识,我只知道他是世界级的钢琴家,他也看过我的表演,但从来没有合作过,这是我们第一次合作,感觉还不错的。

刊:有特别想跟哪个中国的艺人合作吗?音乐或者演戏?

R:这个倒没有特定的一个人,中国有很多优秀的艺人,我都想和他们合作。

【粉丝送白酒,我一次能喝半瓶】

刊:前面你提到在中国几座城市进行巡演,有没有遇到特别难忘的故事?

R:在沈阳和武汉的时候,可能那边的演唱会没有那么频繁,所以观众特别热情。一般来说,我每次演唱会结束,都会去后台感谢一下工作人员,那天因为观众太热情了,我根本就挤不进去。

刊:中国粉丝给你留下最深的印象是什么?

R:最近我喜欢喝中国的白酒,所以我每到中国的一座城市,歌迷都会送给我当地特产的白酒。

刊:喝白酒很厉害哦,你酒量怎么样?

R:一次可以喝半瓶。

刊:你热爱健身,会不会因为健身,就忌口?

R:不会的,我不会放弃美食。

刊:平时为了保护自己的好身材,有什么特别的健身方法吗?

R:每天都要运动一个小时到一个半小时,是持续不停的。

刊:来中国过年,都要发红包的,你们过新年的时候发红包吗?

R:在韩国,我们也发红包的。我们过新年最重要的一件事情是一定要吃年糕汤,这寓意着我们又长了一岁。

Google-translation :

Rain- half a bottle of liquor, do not mistake the body

Rain coming !

February 8 New Year's Day , he will appear in Dragon TV Spring Festival feast "Spring Oriental --2016 New Year get-togethers stars " on the birds and t is said to be on the same stage .

In the Chinese New Year, how you can not drink ? Rain said that every Chinese in any one place , local fans will send him wine , even half a bottle of wine you'll feel , do not delay he learned a muscle . Drinking not drunk , drunk people watching !

[Music , I want to do for the Chinese producer, singer ]

Journal: From last year to now , you've been busy be " Return of the King " concert tour , it should be retired from the army after the first time such a large-scale concert , have any particular feelings?

Rain: Yes , several cities in China have held a concert , there are plans to continue to be held in North America and Japan. This year , I am also ready out a Chinese album.

Journal: last album you personally penned lyrics and music and production, the future will develop in the direction to make people do ?

Rain: I make part of the current album more involved , not only for themselves, but also to develop new artists , including Chinese singer , I particularly want to do music producer for the Chinese a good singer .

Journal: 2016 will focus on the music , or movies , TV ?

Rain: At present, work is the production of the album , in fact, both film and television , or music, I want to bring you high quality work.

[ Movie , I want to make love story]

Journal : Last year , in addition to the concert, you starred in " carat Lovers" in China made a very good performance ratings , followed by China has no intention of TV or a movie ?

Rain: I was recently filming a Korean drama (SBS Mizuki drama "Come back Uncle ", as handsome department store manager ) , should in May this year , in June , Chinese viewers can also be seen. This year there are plans to attend a Chinese film shoot .

Journal: making movies and TV shows now more inclined to choose what theme ?

Rain: I particularly want to do that on stage, film , college wind . I want my experience as a singer , experience at dance school shot out for everyone to share .

Journal : So , you should not just want to be starring , but also to participate in the work behind the scenes ?

Rain: Yes, I only want to show in front of the stage , but also involved in planning more work behind the scenes .

Journal: Is there anything in particular role you want to try the role ?

Rain: I still want to make a love story.

[ And ] Lang Lang has long been sympathetic

Journal: In the " Lang Lang and his friends ," the recital , you and Lang Lang's kinda surprising cooperation , friendship is how you develop it ?

Rain: Before we did not know , I only know that he is a world-class pianist , he has seen my show , but never worked , this is our first collaboration , it feels pretty good.

Journal: particularly want to do what Chinese artists cooperation ? Music or acting ?

Rain: This is no longer a specific person , there are many excellent Chinese artist , I want to work with them .

[Fans send wine, I drink a half bottle ]

Journal: you mentioned earlier toured several cities in China , have not encountered particularly memorable story ?

Rain: in Shenyang and Wuhan , when there may be less frequent concerts , so the audience particularly enthusiastic . In general , every time I end of the concert will go backstage to thank the staff that day because the audience too warm, and I did not make it into .

Journal: Chinese fans leave you what the deepest impression ?

Rain: Recently I like to drink Chinese liquor , so I every city in China , the fans will give me a local specialty liquor .

Journal: drink liquor very powerful Oh , how kind you drinker ?

Rain: one can drink half a bottle .

Journal: You love fitness, fitness will not be because , on diet ?

Rain: No, I will not give up food.

Journal: usually in order to protect his good body , there is nothing special fitness way?

Rain: every day exercise for an hour to an hour and a half , is continuing non-stop .

TV : Come Chinese New Year, red envelopes have you when the New Year red envelopes it ?

Rain: In Korea, we have red envelopes . Our New Year is the most important thing must eat rice cake soup , which symbolizes our one year old and long .

source

http://weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show?id=2309403938872663872754

Courtesy of memo-rain.ing.com via : http://memo-rain.ning.com/profiles/blogs/16-02-04-shanghai-tv-weekly-rain-interview

• Like 1

My fan arts of Rain and KTH.

I was wondering what name to assign for these arts. Bottled in love? Bottled Love for each other? Sending love in a bottle? LOL!  :P:lol: ......  Whatever, wishing them FOREVER BOTTLED IN   :heart:   WITH EACH OTHER! ......That's more like it, huh? :huh:......;):P:D

Lady first, as always......:D

12549113_450801915115980_107009485416752

12376383_450801941782644_227826128345865

12376341_450801881782650_380474629526427

12573011_450801968449308_865541278988661

Credit images :

KTH : Owners & 25ans

Rain : Wellcarefit.

• Like 2

It’s first day of Seollal in South Korea today!!!

It’s the year of Monkey and Kim Tae Hee was born under this zodiac sign.

Wishing KimBi Couple and everybody who celebrate......

happy-new-year-2016-a.jpg

10987695_342366699292836_846370400124938

10411148_279347608928079_399428572973350

Rain mentioned about eating rice cake soup (in his interview for Dragon TV Spring Festival). Here it is how it looks like and we imagining the couple eating it!

떡국_600x400.jpg

Credit image above : bibimbaplondon.com

Want to know more about Seollal and its celebration in South Korea? Here is an article by DF...

6 Things you should know about 설날 (Korean Lunar New Year)

https://www.dramafever.com/news/6-things-you-should-know-about-korean-lunar-new-year/

Oh no, your eyes are not turning blurry! Just the style of the fan art! ;):D

12697494_455123958017109_763677140322341

Credit images used in the above fan arts : Owners

• Like 2

With the new year, there's the fresh prediction, just like previous years, of whether KimBi couple will make it down the aisle in months to come. Here's one, by Chinatimes. Aside from KimBi couple, there are a few more couples mentioned. I noted one favorite of mine from Japan. I like another pair from China. Well, we wish all the celeb couples the very best in their relationship and for KimBi Couple who we love, ever more love for them and may we hear the wedding bells from them soon! :wub::wub::wub:

P/S.   I've edited the part on KimBi couple. I hope I get the essence correct. ;)

2016 flash blind we wait for you! Named this year is expected to do wedding of the century companion star

20160207002133.jpg

Many star couple may marry in 2016 . ( Figure / When profile photo ; Dazhi image ; Sina Weibo )

Speaking of last year's wedding of the century , which is your mind's eye of the star couple of it ? Jay, Quinlan British luxury fairy tale wedding ? Or Huang Xiaoming , Angelababy invited to almost half a lavish wedding lively showbiz ? But these are not matter, because the new year came , another new century wedding can look forward to ! Relay 2016 is expected to do the following inventory happy wedding happy companion star .

- skipped unrelated -

20160207002145.jpg

Rain, Kim Tae-hee repeatedly conveyed good near . ( Figure / from the RAIN-JIHOON, actress Kim Tae-hee microblogging )

5. Rain, Kim Tae-hee

The new year of 2013 brought an explosive relationship and dating news of Rain and Korean Beauty Goddess, Kim Tae-hee. There was a generous acceptance of the couple out of South Korea but it was a worrying issue on Rain who was serving the army at that time. That worry soon tapered off and it was revealed that the relationship withstood the test of time. As long as there is a holiday Kim Tae-Hee will find time to visit her boyfriend and the two talents together survived the danger of 'mutiny' ***.

In recent years, this " top couple " was rumoured to get married  but both have denied it. However, it was noted that the relationship of the two is very stable with the latest statement by a close friend disclosing that Rain will definitely be marrying Kim Tae-he this year. Whether it's true or not, let us look out at it!

- skipped unrelated -

*** The word mutiny is a translated word and I decided to keep it in the translation as I feel it's true in some sense as there continue to be many antis and bashers of the couple's relationship. Tsk, tsk...that's life for the couple as celebs. Evidently by them staying true to each other till todate, it speaks volume of their sustaining love for each other. Hwaiting, KimBi couple! The relationship is yours and it's your life! No one can do anything with what is held in your hands, hearts and minds.

• Like 2

Feeling the festive Lunar New Year with Rain! With Wellcarefit and LOVO.

So, where is KTH? Busy at home, helping out mummy with the new year? Yes, that's certainly and it goes without saying that she and Rain will not missed some quality together time since both are in SK; a RED HOT date or dates to usher in the year of Fire Monkey, i.e. the Red Monkey! 

When Rain is back at filming his upcoming Kdrama, she can continue busy, preparing for the celebration of Valentine's Day with Rain this coming weekend! More red hot date or dates! Thanks to the year of the Red Hot Monkey! ;):D

12654636_535878263240009_358324442326249

12669440_535878269906675_626203978843443

12705323_535878283240007_724487746342478

12322778_455124171350421_906317975199629

56adcbe2Nda6f73fb.jpg

• Like 2

Rain in Dragon TV Spring Festival (8 Feb 2016).

201601151538161111_1.jpg

Source of image : http://news.nate.com/view/20160115n27511

Google translated Chinese News report prior to the airing of the program.

Dragon TV Spring Festival 2016 Program Content ( continually updated )

2016 New Year's Eve just the smoke dispersed , 2016 Spring Festival Evening "Star battle" started again today , the Oriental TV Spring Festival Evening official microblogging news release : ! ! Rain Korean popular king officially joined the Oriental TV Spring Festival as the first year of the monkey determined to join popular idol , Rain King is bound to set off a " Korea whirlwind " spring night in the East .

Dragon TV Spring Festival and then zoom to recruit Rain King Star blessing

In the previous New Year's Eve , Dragon TV amassed Hu Song , Jin Dong , Zhao Liying and other public " screen tyrants," properly properly locking the audience 's attention. Plus Jonathan Lee , Emil Chau , portrait of the singer and other strength to sing to join the lineup either guests or watch programs are very good faith , it also allows the audience to the Oriental TV Spring Festival Evening star cast more expectations . Sure enough, the first star Rain is such a popular king !

In 2002 , Rain a debut swept all Korean media newcomer award ; in 2004, a " Full House " Let him quickly popular in Asia , overnight , many Chinese viewers are fascinated by this single eyelids boys. This 14 -year period , Rain opened a " multi- habitat model" from singer to actor , dancer , model , music producer, again and again to break their own , has twice been " Times " as "the world's most influential Asian artist " , is worthy of the" Asian popular King . "

2015 , Rain entered the Chinese screen , starred in a series of films and television shows . Last year, he starred in the TV series " Carat Lovers" hit on the network nine days break one billion hits a good performance ,, while "high cold president " play Rain with a high color value and superb acting , strength powder circle , the popular soaring.

Wet or abdominal hyun ? Kings take a small fresh meat, Dragon TV ace kept

Nearly a year , but seemed intended to Rain "model worker " to do in the end , his world tour is around the fiery curtain , in concert , in addition to the usual music and dancing , he also often fans to send welfare : is bare-chested show eight abdominal muscles ; manufacturing site and "The Tempest ," staged " Wet " temptation. Most recently, he was still a handful of Shenyang concert show Chinese song , so many " pro- cloud " scream of ecstasy .

So will play , he joined the Oriental TV show, what show would also sparked speculation that the parties , many fans have said : "Do not show muscle justified it ! ", " Concert did not see enough, the East Spring Festival to Minato ! "However , Dragon TV is clearly trying to " trump card " to play new tricks , according to informed sources, the Rain King or with the" meat "star partner , this news came out , but also led to users on the " meat list " conjecture , previously appeared in the New Year's Eve party " little sheep " Zhang Yixing , " pig " Luo speculation have become the object , however , at present, " meat " candidate , performances ,

It is understood that the Oriental TV Spring Festival ingenuity, innovative use of " express " form, to a national audience , " express " happiness , joy, create a full festive , the show " Happy value and color value" burst table. I believe , the same day the king Rain met little meat , will be able to cook a table gusto " reunion dinner ."

Source : http://gz.bendibao.com/xiuxian/2016116/209234_11.shtml

*******************************************************************************************************************************

Rain’s part is from the beginning until min 9.33.

Credit : SMG上海电视台官方频道 SMG Shanghai TV Official Channel 

18b000943afee320ecd

182000e5251d0410c94

c03fd5e7be1018224d2428.jpg

Source of the above image : http://www.xiancai8.com/weibo/2784.html

18b000943bcba598bfc

Source of the above images : http://news.twoeggz.com/yule/2016-02-05/1185451.html

Spoiler

145493T10C0-14b8.jpg

Source of the above image : as tagged

7245768729263800641.jpg

Source of the above image : http://media.people.com.cn/n1/2016/0208/c40606-28117389.html

link?appid=100520031&w=710&url=http%3A%2

Source of the above images : http://www.gsvip.cn/list5/1026884.html

• Like 2

On 2/7/2016 at 8:59 AM, Nancyzak said:

It’s first day of Seollal in South Korea today!!!

It’s the year of Monkey and Kim Tae Hee was born under this zodiac sign.

Wishing KimBi Couple and everybody who celebrate......

Rain mentioned about eating rice cake soup (in his interview for Dragon TV Spring Festival). Here it is how it looks like and we imagining the couple eating it!

Credit image above : bibimbaplondon.com

Want to know more about Seollal and its celebration in South Korea? Here is an article by DF...

6 Things you should know about 설날 (Korean Lunar New Year)

https://www.dramafever.com/news/seollal/

Oh no, your eyes are not turning blurry! Just the style of the fan art! ;):D

Credit images used in the above fan arts : Owners

Hi Nancyzak, For Lunar New Year it is a very important holiday for Koreans and almost everyone travels back to their hometown to be with their families. Ye, the K-Lunar New Year called "Seollal" or "Gujeong", usually falls on the second new moon after winter solstice. Generally, almost all retail stores and businesses will close for at least 2 - 3 days during this time, so there's really not much to do other than be at home. The Lunar New Year is a major holiday observed in Asian countries including China, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore and Thailand. I guess you know that most Koreans celebrate both Western New Year and Lunar New Year. They count themselves (one) year older on January 1, not on their actual birthdays. So, in Korea, when the new year comes everyone grows one year older all together - hahaha. :P

• Like 2

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, For Lunar New Year it is a very important holiday for Koreans and almost everyone travels back to their hometown to be with their families. Ye, the K-Lunar New Year called "Seollal" or "Gujeong", usually falls on the second new moon after winter solstice. Generally, almost all retail stores and businesses will close for at least 2 - 3 days during this time, so there's really not much to do other than be at home. The Lunar New Year is a major holiday observed in Asian countries including China, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore and Thailand. I guess you know that most Koreans celebrate both Western New Year and Lunar New Year. They count themselves (one) year older on January 1, not on their actual birthdays. So, in Korea, when the new year comes everyone grows one year older all together - hahaha. :P

Hi @willenette,

They are taking into account the 9 months in the womb, but isn’t it still short of 3 months to 1 full year? Hahaha... :D

I read that Japan also celebrates the traditional new year like in SK and the countries that you mentioned. It goes back to history on the migration of Chinese from China to all over Asia and then the rest of the world. We see the celebration every where now. Only the degree of customary observance that makes the difference. I like it that MZ celebrates with his wife and child by posting a video in his FB. That shows how seamless the integration of Chinese tradition/custom through mixed marriages on top of that. :D

• Like 1