✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

I'm so happy today!  Kim tae hee started to follow her boyfriend Rain on Instagram!

Thank you so much, @Lucia_love, for this wonderful update! :wub:

Let us see whether Rain will reciprocate. ;):D

We'll see!

(Crredit: @grinblinka)

Very nice fan art! My appreciation for the share here.

I see Rain's Jangguny in it! Awwwww, so cute! :D

That gets me itching to do some KimBi couple fan arts! Not so soon. Later, when I have the time.

Keep more good stuff coming! Fighting! :wub:

Kim Tae-hee, Rain SNS followers started .. 'affection over the wire '

[TV Report = sonhyojeong News] Rain (Jung Ji-hoon) Kim Tae-hee continues with a pretty couple in love.

Kim Tae-hee has attracted the topics to follow the past 25 am the boyfriend of the ratio of SNS Instagram. On the other hand, is a Rain did not follow Kim Tae-hee.

The netizen to this the fact that theRain and Kim Tae-hee affection wires  yisangmu, ahninyago speculate that marriage is imminent.

Kim Tae-hee rain and representatives of the entertainment industry for the past couple early 2013 publicly declared lover. The two men continued to have engaged in a 'gyeolhonseol. But punctuated April August theory that rain and Kim Tae-hee married within the year, both the agency has "given nothing," he denied it.

Meanwhile, Kim Tae-hee is dwaeteumyeo telecast end recently starring in the SBS drama 'yongpalyi' is the topic, the rain caught the attention inform the news agency established 1.

Photo reports DB = TV reporter sonhyojeong shj2012@tvreport.co.kr/

http://media.daum.net/entertain/star/newsview?newsid=20151026164118936

Edited by Marichka

I'm so happy today!  Kim tae hee started to follow her boyfriend Rain on Instagram!

Hi Nancyzak, so sweet of KTH to do this – now, that she’s not that busy anymore after wrapping-up her drama. Currently, RAIN is just too busy preparing for his Asia Tour soon. But, I hope we could get to see him one of these days following her as well. :P

• Like 1

Hi Nancyzak, so sweet of KTH to do this – now, that she’s not that busy anymore after wrapping-up her drama. Currently, RAIN is just too busy preparing for his Asia Tour soon. But, I hope we could get to see him one of these days following her as well. :P

Hi @willenette,

Oh, maybe you missed it. He followed her yesterday! So sweet for each to follow the other! Yay!!! :w00t::D

Edited by Nancyzak

Hi @willenette,

Oh, maybe you missed it. He followed her yesterday! So sweet for each to follow the other! Yay!!! :w00t::D

Nancyzak, ahhh.........really? I didn't know it. Shame on me.....I think it's a pretty natural thing to do when you’re a couple, right? Isn't it odd if she doesn't follow him or vice-versa? Netizens are quite cheesy – but, well, I still find her cute doing it. :P

Hi @willenette,

Nancyzak, ahhh.........really? I didn't know it. Shame on me.....I think it's a pretty natural thing to do when you’re a couple, right? Isn't it odd if she doesn't follow him or vice-versa? Netizens are quite cheesy – but, well, I still find her cute doing it. :P

Oh? Don't you follow Rain on his IG or you did not check? Hahaha, I find both of them so cute following each other 'in broad daylight' meaning with all their fans witnessing it! They so darling each other! :P:D

Sorry if this is a very difficult question, but any idea how long, on the average, does it take for Rain to prepare for his concerts in the past? Filming of DL ended early this year and thereafter he had not been on long projects until now. He has plenty of time to prepare for his Asia Tour concerts, so to speak. I bet there's the careful planning to make it an awesome show and party for his fans and audience. That includes you! I know it's still a long way to go, but do share some good pics, videos and your own fan accounts here after your turn at the concert! :D

Kim Tae-hee starts following Rain's SNS

fullsizephoto646944.jpg

Rain and Kim Tae-hee couple are still keeping their relationship sweet.

Kim Tae-hee is drawing attention since she started following her boyfriend Rains Instagram on October 25th. However, Rain is yet to follow Kim Tae-hee's SNS account yet. Netizens assumes based on the situation that there is no problem with the relationship between Rain and Kim Tae-hee and their marriage may be impending.

Since Kim Tae-hee and Rain officially confirmed they were in a relationship in 2013, they have been dating openly and also have been rumored to wed soon repeatedly. Last April and August, rumors went around again saying the two would get married within this year. Their agencies denied the rumors and confirmed nothing had been decided yet at the time.

Meanwhile, SBS' popular drama, "Yong Pal" starring Kim Tae-hee finished recently and Rain drew attention when he established his one person management company.

http://www.hancinema.net/kim-tae-hee-starts-following-rain-s-sns-87876.html

Kim Tae Hee follows beau Rain on SNS!

CSRJxz1XAAAQz02.jpg

Oh, you two lovebirds!

Fans have noted that Kim Tae Hee has recently started following her celebrity boyfriend, Rain, on his Instagram, which became a hot topic - although, come on, it's a pretty natural thing to do when you're dating someone, right?  It's still undeniably adorable, and it looks like they're dating well, which is always a nice update for fans.

Of course, following someone on Instagram might as well be akin to announcing your engaged on Facebook according to netizens because they are once again wondering if this means they're in the first stages of planning a marriage... Yes, you're reading the signs so spot on.

Was this what netizens were imagining?

"Honey, let's make it official."

"Does this mean... what I think it means?"

"Yes, I want to follow you on Instagram. Will you accept this honor?"

"Yes! A thousand times yes!"

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/10/kim-tae-hee-follows-beau-rain-on-sns

Oh? Don't you follow Rain on his IG or you did not check? Hahaha, I find both of them so cute following each other 'in broad daylight' meaning with all their fans witnessing it! They so darling each other! :P:D

Sorry if this is a very difficult question, but any idea how long, on the average, does it take for Rain to prepare for his concerts in the past? Filming of DL ended early this year and thereafter he had not been on long projects until now. He has plenty of time to prepare for his Asia Tour concerts, so to speak. I bet there's the careful planning to make it an awesome show and party for his fans and audience. That includes you! I know it's still a long way to go, but do share some good pics, videos and your own fan accounts here after your turn at the concert! :D

Nancyzak, I haven't checked it, dear - But, now, I already saw it - hahaha. I guess I could say that assessment of Rain’s activities can differ according to every concert he had. What I have an idea is that he’s rehearsing usually almost every day 2-weeks ahead of his every concert and invested his entire sentiment into preparation works. Rain said before that he sees to it that he is at every rehearsal. He missed a couple before but only because he had other work to do (press conferences, etc.)  During the 2-weeks, they would usually rehearse until late hours of the night, until he with his dancers and the choreographers are satisfied…He’s with his dancers through thick & thin. You know, he has his own dressing room at every concert venue. But, he would rather hang out with his dancers in their group dressing room.

When it comes to concerts, I only want one thing — absolutely no lip-syncing! And RAIN always does it, singing LIVE on stage. That’s why he entertains me to no end. Besides, I paid good money for a good show. RAIN is always fun to watch performing on-stage. Reading your audience and reacting accordingly makes it better. I look for those moments where RAIN can establish a connection with the audience. He performs unique arrangements of his hits. A live vocal is essential to a great performance. You have to break away from routines to engage with your audience. Live music has charm. RAIN has this!

I remember my very 1st concert of RAIN that I attended I was quite late that all the cool merchandise like light sticks were already sold out. Despite that, I still had an amazing time! Almost everyone screamed and danced the night away to RAIN’s music. Despite the repeated references to his high calibre as a performer, I attended mainly to see him in the flesh and watch him perform live. All in all, it was an unforgettable experience. You see, I've never been a loud concert goer... but, there's a completely different feel to K-pop concerts.

When I went to JYPE for the 1st time & had my chance to see him there he shook his hands to us who were there - my hands touched his hands. Couldn't believe my luck. I want everyone to know that I was one who got that privilege. – hahaha - my 1st time seeing him up close & personal. So, it was sooooo worth the time going there when I had to go shopping somewhere else. He signed his autograph for us and disappeared immediately. But, awww... that was really sweet of him doing this, huh? Crossing my fingers, dear that I could be able to get to his Shanghai concert on December but, not really sure because of what I told you..... :P

Nancyzak, I haven't checked it, dear - But, now, I already saw it - hahaha. I guess I could say that assessment of Rain’s activities can differ according to every concert he had. What I have an idea is that he’s rehearsing usually almost every day 2-weeks ahead of his every concert and invested his entire sentiment into preparation works. Rain said before that he sees to it that he is at every rehearsal. He missed a couple before but only because he had other work to do (press conferences, etc.)  During the 2-weeks, they would usually rehearse until late hours of the night, until he with his dancers and the choreographers are satisfied…He’s with his dancers through thick & thin. You know, he has his own dressing room at every concert venue. But, he would rather hang out with his dancers in their group dressing room.

When it comes to concerts, I only want one thing — absolutely no lip-syncing! And RAIN always does it, singing LIVE on stage. That’s why he entertains me to no end. Besides, I paid good money for a good show. RAIN is always fun to watch performing on-stage. Reading your audience and reacting accordingly makes it better. I look for those moments where RAIN can establish a connection with the audience. He performs unique arrangements of his hits. A live vocal is essential to a great performance. You have to break away from routines to engage with your audience. Live music has charm. RAIN has this!

I remember my very 1st concert of RAIN that I attended I was quite late that all the cool merchandise like light sticks were already sold out. Despite that, I still had an amazing time! Almost everyone screamed and danced the night away to RAIN’s music. Despite the repeated references to his high calibre as a performer, I attended mainly to see him in the flesh and watch him perform live. All in all, it was an unforgettable experience. You see, I've never been a loud concert goer... but, there's a completely different feel to K-pop concerts.

When I went to JYPE for the 1st time & had my chance to see him there he shook his hands to us who were there - my hands touched his hands. Couldn't believe my luck. I want everyone to know that I was one who got that privilege. – hahaha - my 1st time seeing him up close & personal. So, it was sooooo worth the time going there when I had to go shopping somewhere else. He signed his autograph for us and disappeared immediately. But, awww... that was really sweet of him doing this, huh? Crossing my fingers, dear that I could be able to get to his Shanghai concert on December but, not really sure because of what I told you..... :P

I echo the “hahahaha......”  :P:lol: ...... ;)B)

Thank you so much for sharing the information and the fan account!!! I enjoyed reading it! :wub:

You should share more on what you know here. I really hope that you can make it to the Shanghai concert and write something like the above. Fingers crossed! Nothing beats what comes from someone you know and writes so well! 

Practicing till late at night for 2 weeks before the actual concert! That is a killer schedule. It’s amazing that they keep up with the stamina to go on stage for real performance at the end of it and Rain singing live while dancing. 

You have a lot more Rain’s autographs after the first? How is it that you went to JYPE? You just dropped by and they allowed you to see Rain, just like that? 

Edited by Nancyzak

SK TV news of KTH following Rain on his Instagram.

Credit : K-STAR

Sorry, for repeating myself again. I am not into posting NB/kkuljaem's selected Knets' comments and do not plan to post the comments on KTH following Rain here, but the reactions of Knets are so funny and hilarious after Rain follows KTH that I think I should not give them a pass! Hahahaha.....:P:lol::lol::lol:

Before that, my personal view on this subject matter is that KimBi couple can do what they like. It's their relationship and that is off limits to everybody. Whether one follows the other first or later, it does not matter. People can speculate and comment all they want, but never forget, why, how and when are something that KimBi couple decides and they don't have to account to anyone, because it's their call! As shippers, keeping a positive mindset and outlook, as well as cheering and supporting them is the way to go as I am sure whatever they do is after much and careful consideration. ;):D

Now, let's get on with  some laughs with some Knets' humor, which reactions seem to me giving their express/implicit support for KimBi couple! We start with the ones on KTH following Rain as background...... ;):D

Kim Tae Hee follows Rain on Instagram

rain.jpg

Article: Kim Tae Hee follows Rain on SNS... 'still in love'

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+661, -187] Ew, look at Rain's ID, gross

2. [+339, -47] Is it imperative that we know that she followed him...

3. [+336, -103] The woman who has it all, all but one... and what could that be~~~~

4. [+42, -48] Why are people always ragging on Rain for? Hasn't he proved himself to be up to Kim Tae Hee's status? He worked himself out of difficult times through nothing but hard work. Sure he ruined his image through his army service but he used to be someone who could not only put on a good show but sing and act too. He's more than enough for her, he even changed his religion for her. They seem to be doing fine.

5. [+30, -6] "On the other hand, Rain is not currently following Kim Tae Hee." This article is so childish.

6. [+29, -6] Leave them alone, let them date... Did Rain steal something for you.. did he commit murder.. did he sell our country.. they love each other, what more is there to say

7. [+25, -6] Isn't Rain not an oppa? ㅋㅋ

8. [+23, -6] Think about it the other way... for someone of Kim Tae Hee's status, a woman who lacks absolutely nothing, to be dating him for so many years like this means that there's something to him that the rest of us don't see;;; he also pulled himself from the bottom up. People are always hating on celebrity children for being born into wealth, then shouldn't that mean we should give Rain more credit for building his own wealth? He lost his parents at a young age and it's not like he had good looks to rely on, he had nothing but his own effort to be as successful as he is today.

9. [+14, -6] I think Kim Tae Hee likes him more than we think. And people are always putting Rain down but how many people in real life do you know who was born into struggle but came out of it as a multi millionaire? It's hard to meet a man like him. You probably all want Kim Tae Hee to date some regular company guy but that dream's dead.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.my/2015/10/kim-tae-hee-follows-rain-on-instagram.html

Rain follows Kim Tae Hee back on Instagram... whew, the world is at peace again

rain.jpg

Article: Rain follows Kim Tae Hee back on Instagram ♥ 'puts an end to netizen rumors of discord'

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+4,871, -84] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+4,584, -85] Why is this a big deal ㅡㅡ

3. [+4,093, -96] Leave them alone ㅡㅡ !

4. [+401, -14] They're people like the rest of us, why should we care if he followed her back or not ㅋㅋ

5. [+342, -5] People are going to make up pregnancy rumors with just the fact that he followed her back at this rate

6. [+274, -11] This piece of news got on the main page just for him following her back ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+246, -4] I bet we'll get even more articles when they unfollow each other ㅋㅋㅋ with a title like "Discord in the relationship spotted!"

8. [+246, -13] As they say, all controversies start at the hand of journalists..

9. [+236, -13] Can't believe the amount of speculations people will make over an Instagram follow ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+88, -1] Will we get another article when they add each other on Kakao Talk too

11. [+64, -1] What's the next piece of news going to be...? "Discord in Kim Tae Hee and Rain's relationship, she ate black noodles while he ate spicy noodles"... "Rumors of discord put to rest, couple spotted eating black noodles together again"

12. [+52, -3] People are going to assume they broke up at this rate if one of them decides to leave SNS ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

13. [+51, -2] The fact that people are basing their relationship on whether they follow each other or not...

14. [+40, -1] Next year we're going to start having people speculate that celebrity couples have divorced if they're not following each other on Instagram

15. [+35, -2] Being in a public relationship must be so tiring... just leave them alone~~

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.my/2015/10/rain-follows-kim-tae-hee-back-on.html

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 1

I have a few past updates to post, but KimBi couple's later and latest news keep stacking up. So, rather than going on sequence in order of the dates, I decided to post here the videos of each of them attending their own functions yesterday, 27.10.15. I'll post the pictures later. Past updates will have to come much later. 

KTH at Joo Won's VIP movie premiere for 'It's Him'.

Credit : Ran

Credit : D ace

Rain at W Korea Magazine 10th Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign Charity Event

Credit MYDAILY

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 1

Thank you so much for sharing the information and the fan account!!! I enjoyed reading it! :wub:

You should share more on what you know here. I really hope that you can make it to the Shanghai concert and write something like the above. Fingers crossed! Nothing beats what comes from someone you know and writes so well! 

Practicing till late at night for 2 weeks before the actual concert! That is a killer schedule. It’s amazing that they keep up with the stamina to go on stage for real performance at the end of it and Rain singing live while dancing. 

You have a lot more Rain’s autographs after the first? How is it that you went to JYPE? You just dropped by and they allowed you to see Rain, just like that? 

Hi Nancyzak, actually, I only have (2), dear.....I'm a "shy" type kind of fan....I'd rather watch my biases from afar than go near them - hahaha. I was able to go to JYPE because of some Clouds whom I met when I went to Full House filming as well. We just waited for 1-hr for him at the parking lot of the building (there was a bench there-) & it was really our luck I guess to see him because he & his dancers came down & were about to go to have a morning snack nearby after his dance rehearsal.....In fact, RAIN was newly bathed that time because his hair was still quite wet & when he came near us (just a very small crowd-) just less than (10) people I could get to smell his sweet scent.....He was in the mood that time the reason why he came near us & talked to us for a little while. In fact, one of the Clouds pointed out RAIN's motorcycle to me while we were waiting so we were sure that he was there upstairs. It was parked there fronting us. Hahaha - it was not really clean, IDK where he came from because I saw some little mud on it.....because it was white. After he left us, we also left the place.....They just walked with his dancers to an internet/coffee shop....Among his dancers only (1) female went with the group. 

• Like 1

CONGRATULATIONS RAIN! ...... on your appointment as Queensland Tourism Ambassador!

at Queensland celebrates 20 years in Korea event (28 October 2015)

NISI20151028_0006066085_web.jpg

20151028000375_0.jpg

20151028200108_I_00_C_7_784.jpg

1613762_article.jpg

20151028200058_I_00_C_1_508.jpg

htm_20151028183626115498.jpg

20151028200111_I_00_C_9_544.jpg

20151028000371_0.jpg

20151028200104_I_00_C_5_884.jpg

htm_2015102818361753902.jpg

htm_2015102818371872381.jpg

201510281848778835_56309a26ad3d6.jpg

htm_20151028183730774901.jpg

2015102801002288800160181.jpg

NISI20151028_0006066084_web.jpg

201510281902211115_1.jpg

NISI20151028_0006066088_web.jpg

0c9be34db4d10886cb1d66c629f03384.jpg

Credit : StarSeoulTV

*********************************************************************************************************************

Images of KTH at Joo Won’s ‘It’s Him” VIP movie premiere (27 October 2015)

1445944079_1005244.jpg

201510272015372810_1.jpg

201510272006774561_562f5affb2538.jpg

201510272004774548_562f5a4ec551d.jpg

201510272004779668_562f5a8aae69b.jpg

20151027_1445944114_80687000_1.jpg

20151027003996_0.jpg

201510272057272810_1.jpg

20151027003991_0.jpg

*********************************************************************************************************************

Images of Rain at W Korea Magazine 10th Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign Charity Event (27 October 2015)

20151027220848_I_00_C_1_603.jpg

1611697_article.jpg

74440087.1.jpg

1445945188904.jpg

20151027003988_0.jpg

72902_89221_322.jpg

201510271950101810_1.jpg

201510271948401810_1.jpg

390f4f700c16261eb9031c5295b9225d.jpg

20151027_1445948436_79144900_1.jpg

201510271852386439616_20151027185336_01.

Credit all images above : As tagged.

Edited by Nancyzak

Everyone remember last year’s investigative news of YStar that presented us with KimBi couple’s BBQ restaurant date? The picture here?

6-16_rain_kimtaehee.png

The white Bentley Continental GT above is Rain’s.

On 23 October 2015, KTH was captured by Dispatch getting out of a building,

...waiting for a white Bentley Continental GT to be brought out by a valet

...and then getting into the driver’s seat.

See pictures below.

Is it Rain’s car/KTH's car? :huh::blink::P:D

Anyway, I love her chic fashion! :wub:

20151024100227_lhj_7788.jpg

20151024100224_lhj_7783.jpg

20151024100237_lhj_7815.jpg

20151024100226_lhj_7785.jpg

20151024100235_lhj_7811.jpg

20151024100229_lhj_7792.jpg

20151024100242_lhj_7837.jpg

20151024100240_lhj_7833.jpg

20151024100243_lhj_7842.jpg

20151024100246_lhj_7861.jpg

Source : http://news.nate.com/view/20151026n17703

Edited by Nancyzak

Hi Nancyzak, actually, I only have (2), dear.....I'm a "shy" type kind of fan....I'd rather watch my biases from afar than go near them - hahaha. I was able to go to JYPE because of some Clouds whom I met when I went to Full House filming as well. We just waited for 1-hr for him at the parking lot of the building (there was a bench there-) & it was really our luck I guess to see him because he & his dancers came down & were about to go to have a morning snack nearby after his dance rehearsal.....In fact, RAIN was newly bathed that time because his hair was still quite wet & when he came near us (just a very small crowd-) just less than (10) people I could get to smell his sweet scent.....He was in the mood that time the reason why he came near us & talked to us for a little while. In fact, one of the Clouds pointed out RAIN's motorcycle to me while we were waiting so we were sure that he was there upstairs. It was parked there fronting us. Hahaha - it was not really clean, IDK where he came from because I saw some little mud on it.....because it was white. After he left us, we also left the place.....They just walked with his dancers to an internet/coffee shop....Among his dancers only (1) female went with the group. 

Hi @willenette,

Am I correct to guess that your second Rain's autograph was obtained during the time when he filmed Fugitive Plan B at your place?

You know what I am going to do if I get the chance to meet either one? It should be easy if it is KTH because she is my bias. All I have to do is wave at her and shout, hey, I am your fan! But Rain? Ah, I imagine myself coolly going up to him or if I am stopped, I will ask for his bodyguard or Manager that I want to pass him and KTH a KimBi gift from me and would be grateful if he signs an autograph for me at the same time. Hahaha...I can be that thick face....but I am cool if I don't get to do it. Just my luck, not that I did not try! :P:lol:

White motorcycle? He has white Bentley Cintinental GT. it shows how much he likes white, just like KTH. We see her wearing white a lot. Definitely something which Rain will not quibble about. :P:D

Personally, I avoid white, if I can. I am quite paranoid that it gets dirty easily and without fail, and it's tough to clean the stain. So, the downside is if the white dress is stained, that dress can't be worn anymore and it's such a waste of money to buy it in the first place. But, car/motorcycle is different. Can wash the dirt or just repaint if necessary. Maybe I should not compare myself with the celebs, huh. Bet their Managers ensure that the seat or place that they go to will not stain their stars' white dress.

The dancers who went with Rain to the internet cafe are also more or less the same ones who are his back up dancers today? Rain and his backup dancers have such strong bond and brotherhood. Always nice to see pictures and videos of their camaderie in the waiting rooms and out. They can be so funny. There will surely be tons in the upcoming concerts.

Rain appeared in W Korea Magazine's Breast Cancer Campaign event and appointed the ambassador of Queensland's Tourism and Event. It feels like these are signs that he will step back, full force, into K-ent scene. :)

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 1

Rain performing at JiuJuai Chinese-Korean Stars Concert In Tianjin, China (11 October 2015)

45e7abaegw1ewa4cj4qenj20hl0js77j.jpg

Credit 中韩群星大型演唱会 Weibo

via : http://memo-rain.ning.com/profiles/blogs/poster-15-09-21-jiujiuai-chinese-korean-stars-concert-in-tianjin-

[Full] 151011 Rain @ Jiujiuai Chinese-Korean Stars Concert in Tianjin

Credit : BiRain625

d4c864d1jw1ewzgmojpt9j21dq24r4ht.jpg

698a138agw1ewza06i1bgj20i00sfteu.jpg

40.jpg

698a138agw1ewza0arylzj20jy0sgqat.jpg

698a138agw1ewza09cqtbj20jx0sgq9d.jpg

6b465320jw1ewziiv0arxj21kw2d7x19.jpg

6b465320jw1ewzs1b1pi3j21kw2d7tpy.jpg

6b465320jw1ewzs1gk05tj21kw2d7wvy.jpg

6b465320jw1ex0k1qmuggj21kw2d71a9.jpg

6b465320jw1ex0k2kvzpbj21kw2d7nhj.jpg

63.jpg

41.jpg

65.jpg

6b465320jw1ewzs1eew0yj21kw2d7kcs.jpg

6b465320jw1ewzs5a4kg1j21kw26unau.jpg

42.jpg

Credit all images above : As tagged via memo-rain.ning.com below with more pictures in the links: 

http://memo-rain.ning.com/profiles/blogs/more-114-pics-15-10-11-rain-jiujiuai-chinese-korean-stars-concert

http://memo-rain.ning.com/profiles/blogs/101-pics-15-10-11-rain-jiujiuai-chinese-korean-stars-concert-in-t

• Like 2

Hi @willenette,

Am I correct to guess that your second Rain's autograph was obtained during the time when he filmed Fugitive Plan B at your place?

You know what I am going to do if I get the chance to meet either one? It should be easy if it is KTH because she is my bias. All I have to do is wave at her and shout, hey, I am your fan! But Rain? Ah, I imagine myself coolly going up to him or if I am stopped, I will ask for his bodyguard or Manager that I want to pass him and KTH a KimBi gift from me and would be grateful if he signs an autograph for me at the same time. Hahaha...I can be that thick face....but I am cool if I don't get to do it. Just my luck, not that I did not try! :P:lol:

White motorcycle? He has white Bentley Cintinental GT. it shows how much he likes white, just like KTH. We see her wearing white a lot. Definitely something which Rain will not quibble about. :P:D

Personally, I avoid white, if I can. I am quite paranoid that it gets dirty easily and without fail, and it's tough to clean the stain. So, the downside is if the white dress is stained, that dress can't be worn anymore and it's such a waste of money to buy it in the first place. But, car/motorcycle is different. Can wash the dirt or just repaint if necessary. Maybe I should not compare myself with the celebs, huh. Bet their Managers ensure that the seat or place that they go to will not stain their stars' white dress.

The dancers who went with Rain to the internet cafe are also more or less the same ones who are his back up dancers today? Rain and his backup dancers have such strong bond and brotherhood. Always nice to see pictures and videos of their camaderie in the waiting rooms and out. They can be so funny. There will surely be tons in the upcoming concerts.

Rain appeared in W Korea Magazine's Breast Cancer Campaign event and appointed the ambassador of Queensland's Tourism and Event. It feels like these are signs that he will step back, full force, into K-ent scene. :)

Hi Nancyzak, hahaha - ye, dear you're right - because that time for his (10) days here in my side I was always with his group. I got it when it was his last day. RAIN has been vocal that his favorite colors are B/W. Safe one, right? That's why, many people use white. But, like you, I also avoid this color - I completely agree with you. White shows dirt and is therefore more difficult to keep clean than other colors. Hahaha - if we read about color-psychology, the meaning of the color white is purity, innocence, wholeness and completion. But, in other cultures it is traditionally related to death. The same thing with black..... :P RAIN's dancers are somewhat the same except for girls who were not with him anymore. I hope we could get lots of pictures & videos during his Asia Tour. About of his being an Ambassador wait & see......... But, I don't think he'll do that. :P

Edited by willenette