✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

13 hours ago, Lucia_love said:

It's funny  that all Rain's fictional and real partners have the same hairstyle lately :)

Hi @Lucia_love

You are right there about OYS and KTH cutting their long hair to short for CBA and YP respectively. I don’t see much of the likeness of LMJ’s hairstyle with KTH’s hair though. Nonetheless, I managed to trace a picture of KTH that I feel, that is quite near to LMJ’s image on the cup IGed by Rain. So, here I have them in the collage below, for ease of comparison! ;):P:D

13062548_480661515463353_716267117043674

Credit images, respectively :

OYS and KTH : screen caps of their dramas

KTH and LMJ : owner and Rain’s IG.

9 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzakye, dear - the brand of the watch that RAIN gave to his co-stars & crew for the drama is “Moment” – This is a casual unisex brand watch. Actually, there are many kinds of “Moment Watches” –RAIN bought the “Superman Moment” Watch. He bought 170 Moment Watches to give out to staff and cast at the Comeback Mister after party This brand was originated from the Mainland China. Here's the picture RAIN wearing the "Superman Moment" watch. :P

http://www.momentwatches.com/collection/all-products/day-mw0304.html

credit shinjinheee Instagram / Alisa4Rain - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

Hi @willenette,  Thank you for the additional information about the Moment Watches. It’s befitting of Rain wearing the Superman Moment watch since he is himself is superman-like; working non-stop! It’s also befitting as a gift for the CBA cast and crew as his character wore one in the drama and that is an important prop throughout the drama. Thoughtful too, as recipients not only get their timepieces but watches which they could identify with other famous K-celebs who also wear this brand of watches. The Moment watches reminds me of Swatch type of watches. Multi-designs to choose from; the casual and fun timepieces. I think this kind of watches are fast catching on. I even have 2 myself. One is orange and the other, red and pink strap each with blue/green dotted and stripes designs in the dail. I recall Rain gifted the MLG cast and crew with thick jacket for the fall season and now, watches. That gets me curious on what might be his next gift for his next K-drama project. Sneakers, perhaps? :P:D

16 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,  Thank you for the additional information about the Moment Watches. It’s befitting of Rain wearing the Superman Moment watch since he is himself is superman-like; working non-stop! It’s also befitting as a gift for the CBA cast and crew as his character wore one in the drama and that is an important prop throughout the drama. Thoughtful too, as recipients not only get their timepieces but watches which they could identify with other famous K-celebs who also wear this brand of watches. The Moment watches reminds me of Swatch type of watches. Multi-designs to choose from; the casual and fun timepieces. I think this kind of watches are fast catching on. I even have 2 myself. One is orange and the other, red and pink strap each with blue/green dotted and stripes designs in the dail. I recall Rain gifted the MLG cast and crew with thick jacket for the fall season and now, watches. That gets me curious on what might be his next gift for his next K-drama project. Sneakers, perhaps? :P:D

Hi Nancyzak, oh, you have a Moment watch? Their watches look NICE. Me, I only have a red Swatch....

Happy for KimBi couple to be in the lists. It’s given that Rain is higher up in the ranking compared with KTH since he was already many steps ahead of her even before they became a couple. KTH is doing great with her ranking. Hopefully her C-drama airs soon and garners a great amount of viewership that will push her higher up in ranking next year!

Yoona and Kim Soo Hyun Top the Vlinkage 2016 Most Popular Korean Male and Female Star List in China

After releasing the list of current most popular K-dramas in China, polling site Vlinkage is back with the Top 30 list of most popular Korean male and female stars, respectively. Some are long time regulars on any Korean star popularity list while others are a surprise to me but adds diversity to this list.

scsc.jpg

Top 30 Most Popular in China male Korean stars:

1. Kim Soo Hyun
2. Song Joong Ki
3. Lee Min Ho
4. Lee Jong Seok
5. Park Hae Jin
6. Rain
7. Kim Woo Bin
8. Park Shi Hoo
9. Jang Geun Seok
10. Ji Chang Wook
11. Kim Ki Bum
12. Joo Jin Mo
13. Song Seung Heon
14. Yoo Seung Ho
15. Lee Jun Ki
16. Park Yoochun
17. Kim Ji Hoon
18. Jin Goo
19. Choi Siwon
20. Lee Joon Hyuk
21. Jo In Sung
22. Lee Hong Ki
23. Heechul
24. Hyun Bin
25. Lee Hyun Woo
26. Lee Seung Gi
27. Yeo Jin Gu
28. Kim Bum
29. Jung Il Woo
30. Jung Yong Hwa

scsc1.jpg

Top 30 Most Popular in China female Korean stars:

1. Yoona
2. Park Shin Hye
3. Jeon Ji Hyun
4. Song Hye Kyo
5. Kim Ji Won
6. Yoon Eun Hye
7. Yoo In Na
8. Krystal
9. Park Ye Jin
10. Han Chae Young
11. Park Jung Ah
12. Char Rim
13. Gong Hyo Jin
14. Lee Da Hae
15. Chae Yeon
16. Moon Geun Young
17. Park Min Young
18. Song Ji Hyo
19. Suzy
20. Lee Ji Eun
21. Eunjung
22. Kim Tae Hee
23. Kim Ha Neul
24. Kim Hee Sun
25. Lee Tae Ran
26. Jang Nara
27. Kim Hyun Joo
28. Lee Hyori
29. Son Ye Jin
30. Ha Ji Won

http://koalasplayground.com/2016/04/18/yoona-and-kim-soo-hyun-top-the-vlinkage-2016-most-popular-korean-male-and-female-star-list-in-china/

I don’t follow fashion that closely, but lately, I noticed LV’s fashion that is bold and ‘interesting’ in design and style. Now, we get to see Rain in some of the latest LV’s fashion. The black top and pants with slim stripes kind of look like the one that he wore for his 30Sexy MV. His green silk robe with the glasses fashion is so ala Hugh Hefner. Rain, as usual, poses and carries off all the fashion really well! :P:D

RAIN FOR COSMOPOLITAN KOREA

raincosmofeat

It seems that fug Louis Vuitton top will be making the rounds this May because not only does Song Joong Ki withstand it for Harper’s Bazaar Korea, Rain also sullies his hotness with it for next month’s issue of Cosmopolitan Korea. At least, his handsomeness distracts you from the questionable attire, and his outfits in the other spreads are not bad.

A92Rdd.jpg

Spoiler

BCIFha.jpg

3pQGNq.jpg

DYSWFD.jpg

Sources  |  Top Star News  |  Cosmopolitan Korea

http://couch-kimchi.com/2016/04/19/rain-for-cosmopolitan-korea/

A short video of Rain in Cosmopolitan photoshoot and message. 

http://www.cosmopolitan.co.kr/cosmotv/?strFCateCd=BE#

Credit : CosmopolitanKorea

Aisy...my ‘not-so-perfect’ screen caps with the ‘play’ sign on them, but can make out what to expect from Rain’s Cosmopolitan photoshoot, yah?!?!

13007336_481041512092020_864936055017582

Spoiler

13062241_481041528758685_336068046453097

13015688_481041552092016_642718309268531

12990955_481041568758681_274688901515583

8 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, oh, you have a Moment watch? Their watches look NICE. Me, I only have a red Swatch....

Hi @willenette,

No, mine are not Moment’s. My orange one is like yours, Swatch. The other is Swiss made. Would you think like I do that Swatch could be the one that started this kind of fancy watch designs? 

11 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

No, mine are not Moment’s. My orange one is like yours, Swatch. The other is Swiss made. Would you think like I do that Swatch could be the one that started this kind of fancy watch designs? 

Hi Nancyzak, mine is Swiss-made, too. Ye, I guess so, dear - because Swatch designs are really so COOL! Swatch has a very large consumer group in China so, this isn't surprising. There are so many fake Swiss-watches in China, right - cheap fake Rolex watches & Cartier replica but it‘s worth it to verify the authenticity of your timepiece. Since most luxury Swiss watch brands trade on the heritage value of their timepieces, it‘s certain that an authentic watch will come with a certificate of authenticity, whether or not the watch is part of a limited edition. Gold Rolex watches are very heavy when compared to fakes. This is because the weight of gold is much greater. I heard that Swatch got so fed up with being copied. :P

12 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

I don’t follow fashion that closely, but lately, I noticed LV’s fashion that is bold and ‘interesting’ in design and style. Now, we get to see Rain in some of the latest LV’s fashion. The black top and pants with slim stripes kind of look like the one that he wore for his 30Sexy MV. His green silk robe with the glasses fashion is so ala Hugh Hefner. Rain, as usual, poses and carries off all the fashion really well! :P:D

RAIN FOR COSMOPOLITAN KOREA

It seems that fug Louis Vuitton top will be making the rounds this May because not only does Song Joong Ki withstand it for Harper’s Bazaar Korea, Rain also sullies his hotness with it for next month’s issue of Cosmopolitan Korea. At least, his handsomeness distracts you from the questionable attire, and his outfits in the other spreads are not bad.

Reveal hidden contents

BCIFha.jpg

3pQGNq.jpg

DYSWFD.jpg

Sources  |  Top Star News  |  Cosmopolitan Korea

http://couch-kimchi.com/2016/04/19/rain-for-cosmopolitan-korea/

Nancyzak, ye, this is their new season's styles - Spring/Summer for this year - bold and bright ... Even in their current eyewear trends it keeps changing from time to time -  more interesting frames. It looks HOT!  They're bold, black thin frames as well as styles similar to the late 1950s style. If you've watched the LV show nowadays leather and bold prints dominated the LV show. :P

11 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, mine is Swiss-made, too. Ye, I guess so, dear - because Swatch designs are really so COOL! Swatch has a very large consumer group in China so, this isn't surprising. There are so many fake Swiss-watches in China, right - cheap fake Rolex watches & Cartier replica but it‘s worth it to verify the authenticity of your timepiece. Since most luxury Swiss watch brands trade on the heritage value of their timepieces, it‘s certain that an authentic watch will come with a certificate of authenticity, whether or not the watch is part of a limited edition. Gold Rolex watches are very heavy when compared to fakes. This is because the weight of gold is much greater. I heard that Swatch got so fed up with being copied. :P

Hi @willenette,

Oh, the fake stuff. A huge, huge pain to the originators. This sort of thing is unavoidable for so long as there is demand at cheap price. Personally, I do not believe in wearing or donning myself with fake stuff. I find no satisfaction in doing so.

10 hours ago, willenette said:

Nancyzak, ye, this is their new season's styles - Spring/Summer for this year - bold and bright ... Even in their current eyewear trends it keeps changing from time to time -  more interesting frames. It looks HOT!  They're bold, black thin frames as well as styles similar to the late 1950s style. If you've watched the LV show nowadays leather and bold prints dominated the LV show. :P

LV is trying to be boldly different with their latest range of wears. I have yet to check out the designer but it should be interesting to know the personality behind this new range. At its recent launch, LV had many hot young celebs donning their latest fashion at their red carpet. Some people love the fashion and some not. Whatever, one can't miss LV's top quality rich materials; being a class of its own. Dare I say that every fashion conscious people dreams of owning at least one LV item? I am not fashionable but I count myself as one of them.   :P  Talking about glasses, I suppose the glasses that Rain wears is from LV.  :D 

10 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Rain at Wellcarefit event (18 April 2016)

Can’t miss that pair of golden shoes that Rain wore, but I am still figuring

Credit : duong1

Credit : 土豆娱乐快报

Reveal hidden contents

13043788_565094120318423_268329785655851

13010868_565094260318409_318621682828009

13006690_565094150318420_452366129598365

13006716_565094400318395_783755752099475

13010814_565094143651754_747165074600092

12987033_565094426985059_545889951003829

12985541_565094176985084_851678525150952

12987224_565094223651746_533686629620397

Images above are from Wellcarefit FB.

Hi Nancyzak, ye, he wore this gold pair of shoes before.....just can't remember also which event.....:P

11 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

Oh, the fake stuff. A huge, huge pain to the originators. This sort of thing is unavoidable for so long as there is demand at cheap price. Personally, I do not believe in wearing or donning myself with fake stuff. I find no satisfaction in doing so.

LV is trying to be boldly different with their latest range of wears. I have yet to check out the designer but it should be interesting to know the personality behind this new range. At its recent launch, LV had many hot young celebs donning their latest fashion at their red carpet. Some people love the fashion and some not. Whatever, one can't miss LV's top quality rich materials; being a class of its own. Dare I say that every fashion conscious people dreams of owning at least one LV item? I am not fashionable but I count myself as one of them.   :P  Talking about glasses, I suppose the glasses that Rain wears is from LV.  :D 

Nancyzak, you're right, dear -  every fashion conscious people dreams of owning at least one LV item & also count me in. About the glasses that he wore in Cosmo, that's not LV, it's an Oriental Mood brand, which originated from Japan. The sneakers is but, that pair of shoes is Gucci. :P

No offence intended to anyone, but we gladly note that in Rain’s case, he is the only male K-celeb who made it to Time 100 todate! His name is mentioned in the article below.

BIGBANG and 2NE1 fail to join “TIME 100” final list

- skipped unrelated pictures -

Despite the massive campaign set by fans, YG Entertainment’s BIGBANG and 2NE1 fail to enter TIME Magazine’s “TIME 100” for 2016. 

On April 21st, TIME released the final list of the “The 100 Most Influential People” which involved pioneers, titans, artists, leaders and icons from across the globe. After heavy campaigning, however, fans were disappointed to find out that the two K-Pop artists nominated for the final list were not included.

In particular, BIGBANG was able to rank second in the online poll, strongly trailing behind poll winner, Bernie Sanders.

The only Korean celebrities to have been included in the list are Rain and Kim Yuna back in 2010.

Source: Star News and TIME

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/bigbang-and-2ne1-fail-to-join-time-100-final-list/