✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

1.     Rain's concert - oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. Hope your friends get you some souvenirs, aside from the pictures, videos and their accounts of the concert.

Thank you for your kind words!

2.     No more chance for his customers and fans to stop over for drink or meal. Anyhow, I suppose fans can still drop by, at least at the reception to pass him presents.

Yes, and Kim tae hee and Rain’s father  often went  there and now we won’t know about it, sigh…

3.     Present for KimBi couple - I am not going to Seoul for his concert. I am planning to go nearer to my place, if things work out well. Still a long way to go, hehe... and yes, fingers crossed, I get to pass it to him through his bodyguard/manager. 

Fingers crossed!!!

4.     KimBi couple haters - they are everywhere and here to stay.

All bad comments hurt me so much can’t imagine what they feel…

5.     Something about KTH visiting Rain home?

I thought about it as well. I wish I knew Korean.

6.     Hello, My Precious - thank you for sharing the update here. Is it confirmed that Rain will star in this drama?

Actually I still don’t know about it. I just saw the news today… I hope so.

7.     Oh, by the way, KTH liked sena_shina's IG video of Rain's fun dance with his dance crew.

Oh my God, this is so cute! I don’t care what everybody think. This is the best and cutest thing ever. I hope she sees her bf not only on SNS but in personal as well *wink*

• Like 1

Check out the pictures in the link provided at the end of the article. I'll post them when I get to the PC later.

‘King of K-Pop’ to inspire global fans to visit Queensland

The Justin Timberlake of Asia, ‘King of K-Pop’, Rain, arrived in Queensland today to tour the state as ambassador of a new Tourism and Events Queensland (TEQ) campaign. 

K-Pop, or Korean pop music, is a cultural phenomenon in Korea and amongst millions across the world. 

TEQ Chair Bob East was at Brisbane Airport this morning to welcome Rain on his arrival. 

“Rain, who has previously visited Queensland as a cast member of the popular Korean reality TV show Running Man, will reacquaint himself with some of the state’s most popular tourism destinations and attractions as part of the new ‘Q-pop’ campaign,” Mr East said. 

“Targeting growth in Asia is a key priority for TEQ and this campaign is an innovative way to entice more travellers to experience the best of Queensland. 

“From the Gold Coast’s beaches and Brisbane’s culinary and outdoor lifestyle experiences, to the underwater kaleidoscope that is the Great Barrier Reef, Rain will experience the wonderful diversity of Queensland’s destinations. 

“Korea is an important market for Queensland with 53,000 Koreans visiting the state in the year to June 2015 - a four per cent increase on the year prior - spending $147 million on their visits. 

“We welcome Rain to Queensland and look forward to him sharing his experiences with his millions of followers globally.”  

Mr East said TEQ’s mission was to inspire the world to experience the best address on earth. 

“Given Rain’s global appeal, the ‘Q-Pop’ campaign is a fantastic opportunity to achieve cut-through in this growing inbound market and across Asia,” he said. 

“We are excited to have Rain on board as ambassador for Queensland and the ‘Q-Pop’ campaign, which we hope will inspire millions of fans to follow in his footsteps and come to visit.” 

The campaign will include travel packages, including Korean Air flights, and promotion through a number of in-market trade partners. 

Rain’s visit to Queensland will also be promoted in other key markets, including South East Asia, Japan and Greater China. 

The ‘Q-Pop’ campaign is an initiative of TEQ in partnership with Korean Air, Tourism Australia, Brisbane Airport Corporation, Brisbane Marketing, Gold Coast Tourism and Tourism Tropical North Queensland. 

ENDS 

Media contact: 
TEQ – Lyla Lopez, 0426 239 431  

For still images of Rain /  Jung Ji-hoon  arriving in Queensland – click here. Images must be attributed to Tourism and Events Queensland. 

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 1

Is this finally for real or we are going to get a slam response after this? Haha.....we shall see! 

KimBi couple purportedly getting married this 24 December, by Woman Sense.

Rain ♥ Kim Tae-hee, sounds like a wedding coming December 24

201511201156033972480_20151120115601.jpg

Reviews Herald reporter gimhuieun star =] married singer and actress Kim Tae-hee Rain is coming December 24. Magazine 'Woman Sense "announced the singer Rain (real name Jung Ji-hoon) and married actress Kim Tae-hee at the news of the year-end special issue to be released 22 days.

According to the woman sense 'reported Rain and Kim Tae Hee is coming will raise a wedding in Seoul, Korea mocheo rather than December 24th.

The two parties have showbiz savvy "We want to pay for the wedding of close friends quietly blessing on Christmas Eve," he told the news of the two married.

The two men have been contemplating for a long time to coordinate timing wedding. But it upheld Rain of the World Tour calendar and schedule filming weddings constant 12 to consider the coming month of Kim Tae Hee. Rain began a world tour is currently being planned to Korea briefly activity in December.

Rain and Kim Tae-hee admitted last January 2013 devotees. After two hectic schedule has been raised to love each other even during Hebrews saltteul chaenggimyeo

http://news.nate.com/view/20151120n19014

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 1

Here goes, the response......

Rain and Kim Tae Hee Respond to Reports of a December Wedding

Rain-Kim-Tae-Hee.jpg

Monthly magazine Woman Sense has revealed that Rain and Kim Tae Hee are planning on getting married in their latest issue.

According to their report, the couple is planning on getting married on December 24 in an undisclosed location outside of Seoul.

An insider revealed, “They want to have a quiet ceremony on Christmas Eve and receive blessings from close friends and family.” Apparently, the pair has contemplated on a wedding date for a long time.

However, the stars’ agencies have both strongly denied the reports being true. Furthermore, Rain is currently very busy with his world tour and his agency stressed that he does not have time for anything else.

The celebrity couple went public with their relationship in January 2013. Since then there has been many speculations concerning their relationship.

What are your thoughts on this latest report?

Source (1) (2)

http://www.soompi.com/2015/11/19/rain-and-kim-tae-hee-respond-to-reports-of-a-december-wedding/

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 1

My goodness! The marriage rumour news in Nate online portal ran up to 46.5 pages x 10 news articles a page = 465 news articles (at the time of this post)! :blink: And they are all false alarm! :P:D  Aisyyyy, there may come a day when KimBi couple drops the bombshell, like, 'Hey, guys, we were married, just yesterday or a week ago!", LOL! If they do that, I hope it's a very classy act, from the very private marriage to announcement! ;):P:D

Stardailynews' video of the marriage rumour. I love the images in the video. Video is for the record.  :D

Credit : stardailynews

China news, with embedded video.

http://ent.sina.com.cn/s/j/2015-11-20/doc-ifxkwuwx0236860.shtml

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 1

Another article, but written with a little difference.

74897_91538_531.jpg

Collage above is sourced separately. Credit : http://news.nate.com/view/20151120n27399

Rain and Kim deny wedding

Singer-actor Rain and actress Kim Tae-hee have denied wedding rumors on Friday. 

“Woman Sense,” a monthly women’s magazine, reported in its December edition which came out early on Friday that the two will hold a wedding outside Seoul on Christmas Eve. It said the wedding would only be open to family and close friends. 

The magazine added the two decided to get married on Dec. 24 because Rain will soon go on a world concert tour and Kim is scheduled to begin shooting a film. They reportedly set a date for the wedding before they became busy.

Responding to the news, agencies of both Rain and Kim said it was a “groundless rumor.” 

The couple is often referred to as Korea’s answer to Brangelina, a portmanteau referring to Hollywood power couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.

The two confirmed their romantic relationship in January 2013 and have been seeing each other for three years. 

BY SUNG SO-YOUNG

http://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=3011817

• Like 1

I knew it that Koala will write about it. 

I completely see and feel the ornate church, decked out with lots of candles and flowers (pastel) for a very romantic wedding as described by Koala! :wub::wub::wub:  

Me, her and all shippers and supporters shall wait, patiently and with bated breath, for now....... ;):D

By the way, Rain has Instagrammed, denying the marriage rumour and that to only hear from him personally on any marriage news. Good for him to tell it. It stems the escalation of bad and ugly reactions to it. Fans, shippers and all can now rest assured and take it easy.

Whoever is going to Rain's concert, I wish you much anticipation and may you all have a grand concert-party time! :w00t::D

Kim Tae Hee and Rain Deny Reports of a Christmas Eve Wedding

weok1.jpg

Time for another update on the love life of top Korean star couple Rain and Kim Tae Hee. Many of the famous couplings that have shocked K-ent in the three years since these two open the flood gates three years ago have called it quits, yet brainy Kim Tae Hee and brawny Rain continue to chug along. I really didn’t think they were ill-matched, and actually felt they must have been quite serious to admit so readily to finding love with each other.

Being in their thirties has also made the media turn on wedding watch immediately after they started dating, only to keep heating up whenever one buys a house or when Rain converted to Kim Tae Hee’s faith of Catholicism. The latest on dit is that the couple is planning to tie the knot this Christmas Eve on December 24th, which sounds super romantic and all. But Kim Tae Hee’s agency quickly refuted that report and claims she’s got no plans to get married on that date. Bummer for me as a fan, I was so hoping to ogle gorgeous wedding pictures.

weok.jpg

It wouldn’t be a surprise if they did get married according to this report, but chose to deny it now and try to keep it under wraps. Won Bin and Lee Na Youngdid that earlier this year and held a very personal wedding in the countryside. Somehow I see an ornate church wedding for Kim Tae Hee and Rain, with lots of candles and flowers.

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/11/20/kim-tae-hee-and-rain-deny-reports-of-a-christmas-even-wedding/

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 1

Here's AKP's report of what Rain said.

I relish the 'I' and the 'We' words used. Man takes the lead to clear the air and says for his woman too, something which, I as KTH's fan appreciate, for I see it as, also, an indirect protection of her from the uncalled for/unwarranted and ugly attacks of her, even in her own IG. :)

Rain gives an official statement about the false marriage reports

Rain_1448073625_af_org.jpg

Rain and Kim Tae Hee's marriage rumors and false news reports have had no end for a long while now. It's been a constant back and forth of a news report announcing the couple's wedding date, and then the two officially denying it. 

It looks like fans have had enough and Rain has had enough. He posted on his Instagram with a statement that will hopefully stop news outlets from reporting false info. Or at least, fans will stop believing future false reports.

He said:

Hello... This is Rain, Jung Ji Hoon.

The weather has become very cold.. Everyone, please be careful and don't catch a cold. It's just that up till now, many articles related to a wedding have come out, and it seems like we have made a lot of people confused. I'm uploading this post because I think it's right that I tell you myself. 

Marriage is an important matter of life and it is a big deal for the people concerned. It's a very important matter, and if we decide to do something big, I will tell you myself directly. I consider that to be my etiquette towards my long-time fans and to you all.

From now on, unless I say so from my own mouth, please don't believe [other reports]. 

Thank you.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/11/rain-gives-an-official-statement-about-the-false-marriage-reports

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 1

Rain Promises to Reveal Wedding News Himself to His Fans

Rain took to his Instagram on November 21 to open up to his fans about his wedding rumors with actress Kim Tae Hee.

rain-instagram

He writes:

“Hello, this is Rain, Jung Ji Hoon. It’s gotten very cold lately. Please watch out for flu. There have been several times where news articles were written about [our] impending marriage and confusing everyone. I decided to write this because I feel it’s right for you to hear straight from me. Marriage is a once in a lifetime event. It’s a huge event for the couple involved. Because of its magnitude, I believe it’s right for me to tell my fans directly when that happens. I believe that’s showing my respect to you all and my long time fans. From now on, please do not believe anything you hear unless you hear it directly from me. Thank you.”

Rain and Kim Tae Hee publicized their relationship back in January of 2013. The report from November 20 is the fourth time rumors about their wedding came up.

Meanwhile, Rain plans to meet with his fans on December 11 through 13 at “The Squall 2015-2016 Rain in Seoul” inside the SK Handball Gymnasium located at Seoul Olympic Park. Kim Tae Hee is currently taking some time off since her latest drama “Yong Pal” wrapped up recently.

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2015/11/20/rain-promises-to-reveal-wedding-news-himself-to-his-fans/

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 1

What a stressful day, yesterday, caused by all the nonsensical negative comments. Are we all calm down and good by now? Yay?!?!

Yay! So, let us get on with some goodness of KimBi couple!!! :P:D

Stills of KTH in the latest French Cafe CFs.

20151101_French_Cafe_Cafe_Mix_Kwak_Jin_E

Source : http://m.blog.naver.com/eyemu/220539493923

20151101_French_Cafe_Cafe_Mix_John_Park_

Source : http://m.blog.naver.com/eyemu/220539495447

20151101_French_Cafe_Cafe_Mix_Lee_Juck_J

20151116_Namyang_Dairy_Product_French_Ca

*************************************************************************************************

Rain in Wellcarefit ads.

11057837_504739636353872_835997253142764

10996350_504739699687199_835695560515010

12191919_504739646353871_189647981865980

12188950_504739766353859_624602702016130

Courtesy of : memo-rain.ning.com via 

http://memo-rain.ning.com/profiles/blogs/15-11-03-rain-wellcarefit-picture

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Courtesy of memo-rain.ning.con via

http://memo-rain.ning.com/profiles/blogs/15-09-05-rain-wellcarefit-picture

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 1

... It's a bore indeed, ebullient! Lots of news I read about the wedding rumor. I hope they will stop reporting this now once and for all after RAIN has spoken about the matter. Well-done, RAIN & thank you for doing this for your Clouds & fans. Gosh, this is like xxxx times now that media reported his marriage. Ahh...being a celebrity is not easy. But, we always love & support him. So NICE about what he said for his fans - just love that about him. This is extremely annoying between RAIN & his fans especially his Clouds. 

• Like 1

First step is to follow. Second step is to like.

So, KTH liked Rain's latest IG post. So sweet and endearing! We shall see whether Rain will reciprocate, one fine day! :D

Here's the cap by this Instagrammer : http://www.pikore.com/m/1124930310023603549_1029020440

[Note : I'll replace with my cap, which is in English, later]

A nice fan art of KimBi couple.

Fan art and credit : http://www.pikore.com/m/1124658520149552251_2251012138

Just an article about the wedding rumour, for the record here and for anybody who wants to read it.

RUMORS OF RAIN AND KIM TAE HEE MARRYING HAVE FANS EXCITED — ARE THE K-DRAMA STARS PLANNING A CHRISTMAS WEDDING?

http://www.inquisitr.com/2586832/rumors-of-rain-and-kim-tae-hee-marrying-k-drama-stars-plan-christmas-wedding/

Edited by Nancyzak

With the marriage rumour shot down, the next obsession, in the cycle......the total combined real estate worth of KimBi couple, should they get married!

Actually, this we should not mind, as I don't think KimBi couple care to say anything, but something which is alright for us to read for fun.... ;):D

Kim Tae Hee ♥ Rain, if only goal married real estate values, 50 billion won '

2015112410341431615_1.jpg

If you add up the real estate assets of the public and non-lover Kim Tae Hee (real name Jung Ji-hoon) known to cause about 50 billion. 24-afternoon TV program broadcast RTN real estate economy "Seven brain saeknam 'dig in for the actress Kim Tae-hee and jaetekeu way. This is in addition also the public property of the lovers of rain. Real estate professionals gimsinil is "The Kim Tae-hee has the Hannam-dong luxurious villas and Gangnam Station near downtown living, the current market price is respectively about 7 billion won and 13 billion won by the actress real estate first place guarding, "he said. The rent from the shops reportedly caused about 60 million.

The experts for the Rain "has the luxury villas and shops in Cheongdam-dong," he said, "is a quote of the two buildings, each about 6.2 billion won and 250 billion won. If Kim Tae Hee and Rain If a married real estate properties only about 50 billion won level, "added the explanation that. Two people if the goal is the celebrity couple to marry one of the top ranking real estate properties. Currently drama, Kim Tae receive a high salary etc. Advertising is known to parents to manage his money. Investment expert Kim Kwan-yong is "Kim Tae-hee after gave my parents do not manage money directly receive the money," he said. Meanwhile, Seven brain saeknam 'is an abbreviation meaning of' man with a color on the brain ', every Tuesday at 7 pm during the broadcast.

http://m.star.mt.co.kr/view.html?no=2015112410341431615#imadnews

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 1

Rain shares sizzling selfie in Cairns and shows he's in the best shape ever

Although a few early model selfie sticks were floating around decades before now, they didn't really become all the rage until 2014. This past weekend, entertainer Rain's fans rejoiced in the selfie stick's invention after the mega-star whipped his out in the Australian city of Cairns and posted a picture that did his chiseled good looks justice.

Yowza! 

df05b224-e57e-42f8-b25f-8b0f2ae2c3b5.JPG

Rain (a.k.a. Jung Ji Hoon) arrived in Queensland by way of Brisbane Airport on November 18, ready to assume his role as ambassador of the state's newest tourism campaign. He was given the warmest of welcomes there by Tourism and Events Queensland (TEQ) chairman Bob East and local Dreamworld celebrity Cinnamon the Koala. Aww! :) 

f98d674f-16c4-42e8-837d-8ae70a377711.jpg

4caf52a3-31ea-4c5d-b6d6-71b2e3e5b204.jpg

“Rain, who has previously visited Queensland as a cast member of the popular Korean reality TV show Running Man," Chairman East explained, "will reacquaint himself with some of the state’s most popular tourism destinations and attractions as part of the new ‘Q-pop’ campaign. This campaign is an innovative way to entice more travelers to experience the best of Queensland. We welcome Rain and look forward to him sharing his experiences with his global followers. We're excited to have him on board."

The Queensland government's Tweet gave everyone a good laugh. LOL

a19f07f5-2bab-4bb2-907a-a870ca959954.jpg

Rain wasted no time getting right to work on photo shoots and CF filming in Brisbane at stunning places like South Bank Parklands and the 8th Asia Pacific Triennial of Contemporary Art (APT8). Work also included some high-energy land and sea adventures along the Gold Coast, a food run at Eat Street Markets in New South Wales, and even a relaxing round of fishing.

The food he tried out looked deee-lish. Yum!

The incredibly busy entertainer probably would love to have stayed a lot longer, but duty calls. His current 2015 - 2016 world tour by name of "The Squall" awaits, and, with the first 2 concerts under his belt, he's got to get back in saddle.

Though it "rained" Down Under for nearly a week, Australia's eastern coast looked mighty sunny. :) 

fecc55d9-c76d-41ae-b5f1-3fb91d2da08c.jpg

Cover image: Rain's Instagram

Video: Red Robot

http://www.dramafever.com/news/rain-shares-cute-selfie-in-cairns-and-shows-hes-in-the-best-shape-ever/

Rain postpones album release

Korean singer Rain will hold off releasing his new album, originally slated to drop in December, according to an official from Rain Company on Thursday.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20151126

(OSEN)

“Due to his world tour concert schedule and a possible appearance in a TV drama, we decided to push back his album release period to increase its degree of completion. Currently, the album is scheduled to drop next year,” said the official. 

Rain’s comeback in December drew fan’s attention and expectations as it was expected to spark a showdown with Psy, who is gearing up to return on Dec. 1 with a new album.

The 33-year-old has not put out a new album since his sixth full-length album “Rain Effect,” with lead tracks of “30 Sexy” and “La Song,” early last year. 

Meanwhile, Rain will hold his exclusive concert “The Squall 2015-2016 Rain,” taking place at Olympic Park, Seoul, on Dec. 11-13.

Rain and girlfriend Kim Tae-hee recently denied rumors of marriage in December, which was reported by a local magazine. There have been several rumors that they are planning a wedding, but the couple has denied them each time. 

By Kim Yu-jin (kimyujin@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201511261338433345754_2

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 1

KTH has been nominated for the Top Excellence Actress Award for mid-length drama category.

Will she or will she not attend 2015 APAN? I hope she does coz I wanna see lots of her pics. Fingers crossed!!! :w00t:;):D

2015 APAN Star Awards nominees: Kong Hyo-jin VS Kim Hee-seon VS Kim Tae-hee and more

fullsizephoto658488.jpg

The 2015 APAN Star Awards is being held on November 28.

The 2015 APAN Star Awards, which is being broadcast live on MBC Every1 and Naver V App, is expected to be intense in competition as it rounds up all the dramas that were most popular throughout the year.

For middle-length dramas the nominees for Best Actor are Kim Rae-wonKim Soo-hyeon-ILee Sung-minJoo Won and Ji Seong.

For full length dramas, the nominees for Best Actor are Kim Sang-joongYoo Joon-sangJang HyeokJi Jin-hee and Cha Seung-won.

The Best Actress nominees for middle-length dramas are Kong Hyo-jinKim Hee-seonKim Tae-heePark Shin-hye and Soo-ae. For full length, the nominees are Kim Jeong-eunKim Hyeon-jooYoo Ho-jeongChae Si-ra and Han Ji-hye.

Other nominees for Best Performance male are Park Seo-joonLee Sang-yoonSi WanJo Jeong-seokJi Chang-wookSong Chang-eeLee Sang-wooLee JoonJae Hee and Ha Seok-jin.

The nominees for Best Performance female are Kang So-raKim Sa-rangPark Bo-yeongSin Se-kyeongIUKo Ah-seongKim Min-jeongKim Seong-ryeongYoo Jin and Han Chae-ah.

This is not including the scene-stealers, the supporting actors and actresses in every drama.

Nominees for acting prizes are Kim Dae-myeongKim Tae-wooPark Hyeok-kwonJang Hyeon-seongLee Kyeong-yeongKil Hae-yeonDo Ji-wonLee HoneyChae Jeong-anHwang Seok-jeong and more.

For male rookies, the nominees are Kang Ha-neulNam Joo-hyeokPark Bo-geomByeon Yo-han and Yook Seong-jae. For female rookies there are Baek Ji-yeonSeolhyunLee Seong-kyeongLim Ji-yeon and Chae Soo-bin.

Other categories include, the most popular, the best dressed, the best OST and others.

Meanwhile, the 2015 APAN Star Awards is hosted by T-ara's Soyeon.

http://www.hancinema.net/2015-apan-star-awards-nominees-kong-hyo-jin-vs-kim-hee-seon-vs-kim-tae-hee-and-more-88924.html#!prettyPhoto

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 1

As promised in back page, I have here the evidence of KTH liking Rain’s IG picture, in English! :D

Omooooo, evidently, it shows how slow I got the evidence, i.e. 4 hours later, kekeke...... :P:lol:

12278884_433331880196317_443943844434267

Rain filmed for the promotion of Queensland, a tourist destination just last week. KTH filmed a CF in Melbourne in 2012. I have here a KimBi couple fan art, the images of which are sourced from their filmings in the Land of Oz! :wub:

The look of LOVE, Down Under...

12299292_433328450196660_448025468287339

Credit Rain’s image : Owner

KTH’s image : my screen cap of Hanwha CF making.

Please credit me from KimBi Soompi thread, if you wish to post the fan art above elsewhere.

Let us help to promote KimBi couple love from as many sources as possible. Thank you! :wub::)

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 1

CONGRATULATIONS, RAIN, for winning an award at the Trends Inspire City Festival Awards in Xiamen, China  (28 Nivember 2915)

y3.jpg

y4.jpg

y5.jpg

Courtesy posters above : http://memo-rain.ning.com/m/blogpost?id=3663736%3ABlogPost%3A1080382

(With credit to source stated therein)

Credit : Rain Bi Music Video.

ec34d9b2gw1eyh1v6lj6rj20hs0hs75m.jpg

Credit image above : As tagged.

1.jpg

17.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

30.jpg

Credit all images above : As tagged courtesy of memo-rain.ning.com via the following link with more pictures in it:

http://memo-rain.ning.com/m/blogpost?id=3663736%3ABlogPost%3A1082827

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 1

A programme that talks about the wealth of KTH.

Started with KTH’s bio, her debut, CFs, filmography, her brother, the worth of her real estate, her boyfriend, Rain and their combined wealth should they get married and her car.

From mins to 5:39 to 28:22.

Credit : Rich 7

My screen caps:

12313540_434169370112568_883910616762861

12313566_434169430112562_125281992152163

12314133_434169450112560_199230348125115

11215135_434169466779225_839081004630050

12313523_434169496779222_658427126970308

12341605_434169536779218_793688901319347

12301697_434169556779216_482459049212884

12316208_434169596779212_729196397023730

12289619_434169643445874_382192772962469

So, KTH owns the Bentley Continental! Remember the car in the picture taken by Dispatch, which I reproduce here...

20151024100243_lhj_7842.jpg

Does it mean, Rain drove KTH’s car, last year, when captured by YStar’s reporter?

6-16_rain_kimtaehee.png

Or, each owns one......making it a couple car, like “KimBi-Couple-Bentley-Continental-cars"??? ;):P:D 

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 2