Guest belovedycjm

dearie87 said: was about to posted the news, thanks @belovedycjm 
here's another news of the premiere, btw i love how Yochun and Yumi attend Han Ji Min movie, they became so close after Rooftop Prince..i love their friendship!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yumi participate in the Elle Charity photoshoot for December 2013, here is the article from Seoulbeats.com. I never knew that she had brown eyes. 

For Your Viewing Pleasure: “Share Happiness” With Elle Korea

WRITTEN BY FANNIE ON DECEMBER 24, 2013

Welcome back to For Your Viewing Pleasure, where we take the time out of the week to share some of the most recent fashion-forward photos tied to the K-pop landscape.

This week’s spotlight goes to the December 2013 issue of Elle Korea which featured their annual “Share Happiness” charity project. This year’s campaign, now in its 6th year, brought together a team of 50 celebrities as well as 48 brands who helped raise 200,000,000 won to go towards supporting women and children in need.

The following are some of my favorite photos from the project:

2013112200923_0.jpg2013112200923_1.jpg

Yumi news today, she participates in WGM Season 4 Press Conference:

'우결4' 정유미 "정준영과 호흡, 외외로 잘 맞아"주소복사하기

기사입력 2014-01-10 08:14:09 
2014011008132408235_1.jpg

[스포츠투데이 장영준 기자]배우 정유미가 '우리 결혼했어요4'에서 가상 부부로 호흡을 맞추고 있는 가수 정준영에 대해 "의외로 호흡이 굉장히 잘 맞는다"고 밝혔다. 

지난 9일 오후 경기도 용인에 위치한 MBC 주말 예능프로그램 '우리 결혼했어요 시즌4'의 촬영지 '우결 마을'에서는 선혜윤 PD와 윤한-이소연, 정준영-정유미, 장우영-박세영 커플이 참석한 가운데 기자간담회가 진행됐다.

이날 정유미는 "'우결'을 촬영하며 달라진 점이 있느냐?"는 질문에 "처음에도 재밌고 흥미로웠지만, 시간이 지날수록 익숙해지고 재미가 떨어지는 게 아니라 그 재미와 흥미가 계속된다. 신기하다"라며 "(정준영과) 코드가 잘 안 맞을 것 같았는데, 의외로 잘 맞더라. 그래서 촬영할 때마다 재밌다"고 말했다.

이어 "우리는 그냥 있는 그대로 보여주는 거다. 그렇게 하다 보니 시청자 여러분 역시 재밌게 봐주시는 것 같다"며 "우리가 재밌게 촬영을 하고 있고, 시청자 분들께서도 똑같이 느껴주시는 것 같아서 좋다"고 전했다.

한편, '우결4'는 최근 막내 커플로 시청자들의 많은 사랑을 받았던 태민-손나은이 하차하고, 그룹 2PM의 우영과 배우 박세영이 새로운 커플로 합류해 분위기 전환에 나선다. 새 커플 합류로 기대를 모으고 있는 '우결4'는 오는 11일 오후 5시 10분에 방송된다.

장영준 기자 star1@stoo.com
<가장 가까이 만나는, 가장 FunFun 한 뉴스 ⓒ 스포츠투데이>Link: http://stoo.asiae.co.kr/news/stview.htm?idxno=2014011008132408235 http://m.heraldbiz.com/view.php?ud=20140110000062 

Guest belovedycjm

[interview] Han Ji Min talks about her friendship with Jung Yumi

http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=265797

Han Ji Min expressed envies for Jung Yumi, who is appearing on 'We Got Married' recently.

Actress Han Ji Min recently had an interview with StarN News at a café in Palpan-dong, Jong-ro district, Seoul, and Han Ji Min talked about her friendship with Jung Yumi, who casted in drama 'Rooftop Prince' together in the past.

Jung Yumi is currently casting in MBC 'We Got Married Season 4' as Jung Jun Young's partner.

During the interview, Han Ji Min told that she really envies Jung Yumi for appearing on the show.

She said, "I sometimes watch the show, and tell her how I feel. I told her that her parts are most interesting."

Han Ji Min also told that Jung Yumi is looking so lovely in 'We Got Married', and said, "I could find different sides of her that I didn't know. I really love her smile, and I see her showing smiles often in the show."

Regarding Park Yu Chun, who made his way to the VIP Premiere of movie 'Plan Man', she said, "I know that he is going through busy schedules, and I felt so thankful for his attendance."

She added, "Chae Jung An and Yoon So Yi also rearranged their schedules to attend the premiere. I feel a huge thanks for everyone who are supporting for my new film, and I will be attending their movie premieres whatsoever."

Meanwhile, Han Ji Min recently casted in movie 'Plan Man' as Yoo So Jung.

Reported by Lee Mi-Ji jp@starnnews.com

Guest belovedycjm

@dearie87   to make a spoiler tag..i will send you a message in your inbox.

i love Yumi's fashion style...so lovely. i also like her smile.

Guest belovedycjm

@dearie87 maybe there is something wrong about the spacing that's why some didn't work....but your other spoilers are ok,it works.
                just try to edit and discover...coz before, i also experienced that. :-D
                i love yumi's pics now....i like her fashion style in the magazines.

Archived