[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

SBS Star 연예 [SBS Star] Lee Jong Suk Impresses His Fans with the Sweetest Gesture of All Time! 작성 2018.10.25 14:48 조회 154 프린트기사본문프린트하기 글자 크기 크게보기 글자크기 작게보기 Selectați limba▼ It looks like Korean actor Lee Jong Suk truly has a heart of gold. On October 23, Lee Jong Suk posted a picture with a little note on his social media account. In the picture, countless duckling dolls which the fans gave it to him as a gift were arranged in three rows. While showing a adorable picture of the ducks, Lee Jong Suk politely asked his fans would it be okay if he donates his duckling dolls to the underprivileged kids. It turns out that the reason why Lee Jong Suk had so many duck dolls was because his nickname was 'Ddochi' 'Ddochi' is a character from 'Dooly the Little Dinosaur', which resembles an adorable duck. For this reason, his fans have been giving him a duckling doll as a present. Lee Jong Suk said while expressing gratitude to his fans, "While I was cleaning my house, I think I've met all kinds of duckling dolls in the whole world." He added, "Would it be okay if I share all these toys, and your kind gesture with the kids who need it more than I do? I hope that you could support my decision." After the post went viral, not only his fans, but also the public were deeply moved by his thoughtful gesture. Meanwhile, Lee Jong Suk recently accepted a leading role in 'Romance Is a Supplement' (working title) which will be aired in 2019.https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1004987812 출처 : SBS 뉴스 원본 링크 : https://de.hideproxy.me/go.php?u=7tM2Lg1KF1rHDqN2WDdkHdauAY3uWrw51MewzetnnQknuzuWopVSyLX5tvuXVXpCuwJdTZoX&b=5&f=norefer&plink=COPYPASTE&cooper=SBSNEWSEND

...............OFF TOPIC ...?!?!:blush::glasses::heart:

"TV Animal Farm" is a dog with "art dog disease". The first half laughs and the second half wants to cry.... 
This dog is called "three plants". Every day, I like to lick the wall, according to it. The owner broke the news, since Sanzhi was on the Internet, a wave of people came to visit and shouted "Three Plants! Three Plants!" The three plants are particularly docile, whoever touches them, and the group photo is also coming, the lens Feeling very good, know how to pose. But why is it that it has "art dog disease"? If someone goes through its wall and doesn't call its name, it will scream and say "Hey! (#`O') Why don't you call my name, why don't you give me support? (← is purely edited) The owner said (those who did not call the name of the three plants), if they came over and shouted the name, it would not call. Sure enough, Miss Sister came back and shouted "Three Plants~", Sanzhi was happy to emerge from the 
wall ~ Why is Sanzhi so willing to smash the wall? Pet doctor said :( generally) because of curiosity or just want to play with people like this, but three planted so obsessed with the wall, it may be because the walls have any special memories, and who are waiting for ... or 
original In the head of Sanzhi, there is really an unforgettable memory. According to the neighbor, San Zhi was living with his mother when he was a child. However, this family can't raise two large dogs, so the host sent the mother to the better-conditioned people. From then on, maybe she went out to miss her mother. Sanzhi did not leave the wall... 
So For the sake of San Zhi, the program group brought San Zhi Mama! When I saw my mother, Sanzhi didn't care what the wall was, and it was unusual to rush out to the mother! The owner also said that for the three plants, the mother will bring back the mother once a week to make the mother and child happy ~ Lstruggle in South Korea's second video

68d4f61fgy1fwlinpl2m3j20ku0mfgqc.jpg68d4f61fgy1fwlinqhklxj20ku0dw7da.jpg

Stjerne_ 

3 hours ago Edited

STARTING OVER 
Li Zhongshuo's wonderful 30-year-old is a 30-year-old 

who is an important starting point for anyone. Instead of being touched by it, Li Zhongshuo chose to give it its true meaning. So I was asked if I am happy now. His answer is: "Yes." 

In the interview after the filming, I talked about my current situation. When I was 30, my thoughts became complicated. I recently went to travel and learned piano. In order to work with the people I like, I also founded the company. The days are very busy. I 

will challenge the romantic comedy for the first time through the TV series "Roman History is an appendix". When asked about the reasons for choosing this work, he replied: "In the past, I had a lot of desire for acting, and I have to constantly show the burden of not being the same. Now I want to do what I like, and I naturally consider it like this. Because the type is a romantic comedy, I feel that my true appearance can be naturally reflected." When asked about the moment when he was happy recently, he smiled and said, "I can feel happy when I want to eat the menus in the restaurant.":yum::blush:
  • Like 1