[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

.........OFF topic....:thumbsup:0069CDzEgy1fwqfy28m6ej30f00lvta2.jpg

0069CDzEly8fpxxslaov5j30e80e8gly.jpg

Korean drama bar official blog - 

7 hours ago from Weibo.com

MBC Mizuki drama behind me Taos sales price of $ 140,000 per intensive to Japan, will be aired in Japan KNTV December. In recent years, Japan’s Korean mobile market has been extremely weak, and the Korean drama market has been extremely tight. According to industry analysis, the successful export of “Tao Si behind me” to Japan has made sense for the Korean Wave to re-explore in Japan. According to the industry say, the play can be exported to Japan, thanks to have a wide fan base in Japan SJS . In addition, the show is sold to Taiwan at a price of 50,000 US dollars per episode, and is also exported to the United States at a price of 1 billion won. In addition to the success of copyright sales, the drama's ratings have remained at the same time for the first time in a row, and exceeded 10% on the 24th, showing an upward trend.:glasses:
0069CDzEgy1fwqlc19c71j30ij0rstar.jpg
...CONGRATULATIONS...
:thumbsup:...you are the real Mr.Sunshine !:wub:

cf10dc20gy1fwr8v5gjlbj20by0hx12h.jpgcf10dc20gy1fwr8zxh39oj20nn08rmxo.jpg Li Baoying #fly-up# The representative of the brokerage company was interviewed, including the three sections ofO'Neill (1)
Q: Is it because of the charm of Li Baoying's actor to attract the invited company? 
A: emm.. pure face but very decisive personality. And I think she is an actor who can play a variety of roles. 
And Li Baoying actor really has a special fate. Baoying also said and expressed his intentions. Also said to work with you on behalf of you, get a big reward, get married, give birth to your first child, and have a second child. With seven years of getting along, watching her become a wife, become a mother... especially... very special fate.

Li Baoying #fly-up# The representative of the brokerage company was interviewed, including the three sections ofO'Neill (2)
Q: Did Li Baoying's acting after marriage have children changed? 
A: As an actor, the emotional line has become richer and more calm. Anyway, it seems to be because it is a mother. The maternal love shown in TVN's "mother" is also very good. Also because of this fate met the "genius" children's actors.

Li Baoying #fly-up# The representative of the brokerage company was interviewed, including the three sections of Ouni (3)
Q: What is the background of the actors joining the company? 
A: Most of the actors were during the Will brokerage period. Liu Xiuying was a friend during the newcomer period. It turned out to be a brother-and-brother relationship and later worked together. At that time, the friend who was a broker now works together. 
Li Baoying wasthinking about the actor who must be invited whenwatching #我的瑞英# . When Li Baoying filmed Ruiying, Baoying’s company was already in a state of collapse. After hearing the proposal, the contract was finally signed. It was already the time to decide the date of marriage. Later, Baoying also asked me if it was not good to take another piece of work before getting married. After that, I persuaded her to take apicture of SBS and hear your voice . That year was 2013, and the work was very good that year, and I was married. I also won the award, it can be said that it is a double happiness.

e838d6c5jw1f2yvusohnyj21kw16oqfw.jpg

Swaying blooming flowers 

3 hours ago from iPhone client

Su Mi 37 new video is too handsome. Cr. leeyujeong1387 swaying blooms of the second shot video[Good love]
e838d6c5jw1f2yvusohnyj21kw16oqfw.jpg

Swaying blooming flowers 

2 hours ago from iPhone client

Global Li Zhongshuo actor and Su Mi 37° 
鎏金茫1 anniversary video Cr. rei__sum 글로벌 
한#이종석배우님과로시크숨마#1주년 
기념 영상 #이종석# sum37 
#로시크숨마시크리타에센스 
기적을맛보세요 Swing video of a swaying bloom flowertimeline_card_small_video_default.png

78e4f7289b4e42cd9572a5dc518ef773.jpeg?s=

Cheetah Reveals She’s In A Relationship And Says He Looks Similar To Lee Jong Suk

Oct 31, 2018
by S. Park

Cheetah is in a relationship!

On October 30, the rapper appeared on MBC Every1’s “Video Star” along with Hwang Seok Jeong, Brown Eyed Girls member Narsha, Sayuri, and ELRIS’ Sohee.

When asked what she’s been up to, Cheetah confessed she’s currently in a relationship by saying, “I’m always in love.”

She explained, “There’s a store that I go to almost every day. One day, the owner called me saying, ‘Eun Young [Cheetah’s real name] hurry up and come right now.’ As soon as I walked in, I saw [my boyfriend]. The seat next to him was empty, so I sat down.”

Cheetah1.jpg

She continued, “I’m straightforward [when it comes to dating]. I have many parties at my house, so I invited my boyfriend. When I told my mom that he was my boyfriend, she said, ‘I thought a doll was walking.’ He has long arms and legs, is fair-skinned, and has a slim face. He’s similar to Lee Jong Suk.”

The MCs then asked Cheetah to send her boyfriend a video message. She said, “I’ll see you later!” and sought the envy of the people on set.

Cheetah2.jpg

“Video Star” airs on Tuesdays at 8:30 p.m. KST.

Source (1)https://www.soompi.com/article/1254943wpp/cheetah-reveals-shes-relationship-says-looks-similar-lee-jong-suk

Li Zhongshuo
[Jin Yubin × Li Zhongshuo] [School 2013]——After
viewing, I[sneak music]made a
“lover,”[shame]
a person who loves you not to be evil; someone who
does not hurt you; someone who
does not ask for it ;
you sad to comfort your people;
happy to accompany you happy people together;
silent guardian of your people;
lifelong friends, mutual non-interference in each other's family,
a person no talk about anything. L front dust fall flower 湮 second shot video