The Second Lead Couple in Heirs Drama [OFFICIAL THREAD] Kang Minhyuk CNBLUE & Krystal Jung f(x)

Guest aqua

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cdelrey

OMOOOO these two really have that "Couple's Look" :-O

http://instagram.com/p/vYJ4FKC55D/

@bluesky1290‌ agree with you, i like his hairstyle it makes him looks lil bit like 'bad boy' (as we know soojung's ideal type) maybe thats the reason why he doesnt cut his hair lol

bluesky1290 said: MH is the only one fashionista among cnboys members. I always like how he matched his outfit especially when he wore those jackets. He might not the most handsome member but he looks adorable with his own way. I wonder why he doesnt cut his hair since we all knew that he really cares about his appearance. But it doesnt matter because he looks hot while combing his hair with his fingers. hahahaaaa.

Guest MarshmallowJ

Want to share . i was on ig and searching suhostal kaistal on purpose. And yes it broke my heart as i saw same clothes from suhostal n kaistal. (i regret why i search) . some of clothes really look similar. I know idols have privacy but im too curious. And im worried as minhyuk soojung's shipper. But theres still no confirmation so i calm myself til now. Im too much :(

Guest cdelrey

Check out @MR_KANGGUN's Tweet: https://twitter.com/MR_KANGGUN/status/534252711777026049?s=01

[Trans] @MR_KANGGUN Will think about having short hair during this cold winter ^^ Everyone have a spirited week ahead!

Minhyuk gonna having a haircut guys!!! hahaha finally :))

cant some one here make some resume of hyukstal fact....i try to find the resume in anywhere and i cant find it....i think we need to have it....we can find it easily when try to find kaistal fact...even myungstal...and as i think....the fact that they share not as strong as we have...but there are no one do the resume....^^

im not that update type of fans...so im not sure i cant resume it well

im sure if we can resume all the fact we can bet all other ship...

Guest cdelrey

Please vote for f(x) http://www.eatyourkimchi.com/eatyourkimchi-awards-android/ and vote for CNBLUE http://mama.interest.me/2014mama/vote/

Soojung is the type of idol who works professionally where she can draw a clear line between works and her private life. Remember those haters of her, I guess that she's being really careful about her private life. ^^, Meanwhile MH is kind of expressive person and too honest sometimes, I think. Hahaha. 
About those clothes similarities, let's think positively that idol usually wears clothes from their sponsor, perhaps? :P So no need to worry about suhostal or kaistal? What do you think? :D

bluesky1290 said: Soojung is the type of idol who works professionally where she can draw a clear line between works and her private life. Remember those haters of her, I guess that she's being really careful about her private life. ^^, Meanwhile MH is kind of expressive person and too honest sometimes, I think. Hahaha. 
About those clothes similarities, let's think positively that idol usually wears clothes from their sponsor, perhaps? :P So no need to worry about suhostal or kaistal? What do you think? :D

Guest cdelrey

@bluesky1290 and sometimes the same clothes just a gift from their fans so we dont need to worried.

Today krystal going to Milan for photoshoot. I hope she'll enjoy her trip.. have fun in Milan soojungie~ :')

Guest cdelrey

Seohyun's pet dubu. I hope next time Soojung.

:)

>-

Hehehe cute dubu :\"> btw i laughed out loud when Minhyuk took a photo with his acting coach's dog on his weibo updates few days ago.. seemed like he want to showed us hey i love dogs too hahahhah

Guest cdelrey

2zdvdyx.jpg
Minhyuk heading to Hongkong today for his fansign event tomorrow. Jessica unnie and Papa Jung going to HK too..

205xw9j.jpg

are they gonna meet for family gathering in HK? kekekeke delulu.. meanwhile Soojung with Mama Jung now already safely arrived at Milan :))

vnpnwg.jpg

[uPDATES] CNBLUE and f(x) will attend SBS Music Awards on Sunday, December 21th 2014 at COEX D Hall (9pm KST) along with SNSD, SUJU etc. http://ravieweb.com/products/detail289 source: SAF Japan Ticketing site trans by : cassie_babyz

Guest cdelrey

30cvz8m.jpg @ladynoel Yeah.. if they didnt change the line up :)) SM also CONFIRMED that f(x) will attend GDA 2014 on January 14th, 2015 along with SNSD, TVXQ, SJ and EXO. CNBLUE are on the list too but still no official confirmation from FNC. Hope they'll confirm it soon. Woooaaah i pray hard for minhyuk-krystal moment this year :))

Guest cdelrey

2qdvpfn.jpg
Minhyuk arrived at HK Airport. I read some fan account, they said MH already sat on the car but he came out from the car to allow fans to take a pic. What a sweet and warm boy! :) Uri Minhyuk getting more popular now.. he also got title as NEXT GENERATION PRINCE OF ASIA from HK media kekeke PRINCE and PRINCESS couple lmao :P Im sorry if my post bit messy *bow to the mods*

Archived