♡ JoU Couple ♡ :: Jo Jung Suk ♥ IU [Official Thread]

akinahana89

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahhh~~~ I swear my heart was fluttering the entire time I was catching up on the posts regarding JoU. I have never shipped and wished for something so hard. JoU should definitely not allow the public and whatever criticism they face to stand in the way of their love. As celebrities, they will face negativity everywhere they go, for things that others shouldn't even get involved in... but they can rely on each other, for sure.

I have never watched a weekend drama while it was still airing before and one has never held my attention long enough for me to look for BTS clips or images... so I don't know whether or not it's usual for them to stop giving us BTS photos/videos. I just want to see some REAL JoU interaction that's not a part of YTBLSS or an interview. Even in interviews or press cons they are limited in what they can do because of images and reputation, so I really wanted to dig up some BTS videos since those can't lie... Sadly there aren't any. (Wae, wae, wae?!?!?!?!)

God, they are just so amazing and perfect and I wish JoU can be a reality forever!

Guest violet9004

akinahana89 said: Ahhh~~~ I swear my heart was fluttering the entire time I was catching up on the posts regarding JoU. I have never shipped and wished for something so hard. JoU should definitely not allow the public and whatever criticism they face to stand in the way of their love. As celebrities, they will face negativity everywhere they go, for things that others shouldn't even get involved in... but they can rely on each other, for sure.

I have never watched a weekend drama while it was still airing before and one has never held my attention long enough for me to look for BTS clips or images... so I don't know whether or not it's usual for them to stop giving us BTS photos/videos. I just want to see some REAL JoU interaction that's not a part of YTBLSS or an interview. Even in interviews or press cons they are limited in what they can do because of images and reputation, so I really wanted to dig up some BTS videos since those can't lie... Sadly there aren't any. (Wae, wae, wae?!?!?!?!)

God, they are just so amazing and perfect and I wish JoU can be a reality forever!

Guest Jill Jung

TO ALL JoU shipper this is something that you need to see :xp.s you not going to stop smiling :) two is totally cute together :x

they just cannot help but smile when they together.. :x

Good stormy morning in our side of the world! Love it, thank you very much @iu93jjang. How can I add this on my playlist, I search for it in yt but can't find it, pls help, thanks a lot :)

iu93jjang said:

@meahri66

you can see at 2.07 her statue hand :))

Yep. That was awkward. :)

Here's the BTS from Dream High of the kiss scene. I would start around :47 leading up to the kiss.

Oh, if she's only been with guys like these, then I wouldn't be so worried! Kekeke

these guys get awkward once she acts awkward herself, thus they don't know how to handle a girl. JJS, on the other hand, knows how to calm a girl and take charge, so all she has to do is surrender! Kekeke

Guest violet9004

@superficialdramafan
i think the video talk about is the naedbukki kiss is the ad lib scene in the movie and how the director response to it.. he said that the director is ok with it because it goes well with the scene where he explaining how kiss is done. and whether he practice that :))

Guest violet9004

@babyviolets 
yes.. that a few guy that have awkward moment with IU.. :)) i think JJS did a great job to open IU with all the skinship and we can hardly feel any awkwardness from IU now.. it a great help considering that IU will gear up in acting department too in future :)

Guest violet9004

@JillJung
i don't know much about this stuff because i just open the yt account :)maybe if you press the title (FATE) in the video and it will directly go to my chanel there you can add it.. let me know if that does not working :)

@babyviolets 

yes.. that a few guy that have awkward moment with IU.. :)) i think JJS did a great job to open IU with all the skinship and we can hardly feel any awkwardness from IU now.. it a great help considering that IU will gear up in acting department too in future :)

I think jjs is actually very professional in dealing with kiss scenes. He will discuss with his partner first how he is going to approach her on the scene, what he's going to do so as to get her permission for the scene. He's careful not to show his hesitation, so the girl will be comfortable with the scenario.

In his kissing scenes with iu, you can actually see his restraint, so that he won't surprise her and cause her to do NG, though I think they've already done a couple of Ng takes since he looked high strung already on one angle of that kiss, and he's the type to get jumpy if he doesn't get the scene right! Keke...

Guest violet9004

babyviolets said:

iu93jjang

wrote:

»

@babyviolets

yes.. that a few guy that have awkward moment with IU..

:))

i think JJS did a great job to open IU with all the skinship and we can hardly feel any awkwardness from IU now.. it a great help considering that IU will gear up in acting department too in future

:)

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"IU (Lee Ji Eun) - Loving You:xLoving you
Is easy because you're beautiful
Making love with you
Is all I want to do

Loving you
Is more than just a dream come true
And everything that I do
Is out of loving you

No one else can make me feel
The colors that you bring
Stay with me while we grow old and
We will live each day in spring time

Because loving you
Has made my life so beautiful
And every day of my life
Is filled with loving you

No one else can make me feel
The colors that you bring
Stay with me while we grow old and
We will live each day in spring time

Because loving you
Is easy because you're beautiful
And every day of my life
Is out of loving you

Loving you
I see your soul come shining through
And everytime that we OOH
I'm more in love with you

Guest violet9004

meahri66 said: iu93jjang said: @babyviolets 
yes.. that a few guy that have awkward moment with IU.. :))  i think JJS did a great job to open IU with all the skinship and we can hardly feel any awkwardness from IU now.. it a great help considering that IU will gear up in acting department too in future :)

iu93jjang said:

@babyviolets 

yes.. that a few guy that have awkward moment with IU.. :))

i think JJS did a great job to open IU with all the skinship and we can hardly feel any awkwardness from IU now.. it a great help considering that IU will gear up in acting department too in future :)He did do a great job with her!! She could have very easily just barely grazed his lips in the car kiss scene (much like many actresses...I'm not going to name names Park Shin Hye...oops.).  But I loved that she gave JH/JJS a REAL kiss.

Hahaha, you know what? LYJ also only grazed his cheek w/her lips on her kiss with him at k2h, same goes for their lips kiss--no puckering done at all! It was the angling that made it hot! Kekeke

Archived