♡ JoU Couple ♡ :: Jo Jung Suk ♥ IU [Official Thread]

akinahana89

samsooky said:

Thanks so much @akinahana89! I think you would not be the only one going into a catatonic shock from extreme blissfulness WHEN  (power of positive and affirmative thinking can't hurt) that happens. Many of us will be right there with you! Don't mention that video, the replay button here is worn out too... ;) Hahaha. I don't know whether to thank you or be angry with you, @samsooky, for sharing that video with me. It has turned my life completely upside down the moment I pushed play. :)) But I guess I should thank you because it would be such a shame to miss out on JJS sexiness. LOL.

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

about JJS‘s tweets:   

his fans found these tweets weird, too. It is a little OOC of him to tweet like a monster and tweet somewhat depressing matters.

They thought he was seriously stressed out because of the filming, dieting, and training for the upcoming film. Some fangirls suggested he was expressing strong dissatisfaction over YTBLSS's lame storyline, which i doubt it. It is considered unprofessional and rude of anyone to badmouth " the hand that feeds", even it's some vague  insinuating remarks. JJS is anything but professional and as a relatively newbie in the showbiz he couldn't risk it by pulling a Katherine Heigl. 

That's true. I don't understand how anyone can think of those tweets as badmouthing. If anything, those tweets were very motivational. It gives me the feeling that he is trying to convince someone--the public/IU/himself--to believe in their feelings and not let fear or society dictate one's actions.at first, I thought it could be about anything in his life, but it was his 3rd tweet that gave me the idea that he was either talking about the show, or whatever is going on behind it.

@babyviolets Thanks for the detailed post regarding IU and JJS. I really want to appoint you as our JoU Detective now. LOL. But you are right' date=' the same day that IU went to the movies, JJS tweeted vague and seemingly down tweets - almost observations about his time with IU because I can actually see how each individual tweets could apply to them. Not to mention, JJS's conversation with @bbowoo mentioned the drama coming to an end, so I think that his limited time with IU is definitely affecting him in a sad way.[/quote']

JoU detective! Lol

Do you think that title will only make me seem like the most delusional one in the group?! Lol I don't mind though, I think it's true anyway! =)) =)) =))

@samsooky

JoU documentarian? Why do I feel so honored with all these titles? Lol

And thanks for your insights! They're brilliant, but I guess you get tired of hearing that all the time, right?;)

I too believed that jjs would be the more hesitant one of the two, or at least I did before all these new updates broke out. I felt that because he is more mature, he will consider all options before pursuing any kind of relationship, as compared to iu who is still young and might initially just go with her guts without considering the consequences. After all, the older you get, the more careful you are with your relationships.

However, these new developments have made me consider a different scenario, coz now, it seems like its iu who is trying to divert our attention--or hers--to other things, while jjs is the one pushing forward--that is, IF we are reading the signals right. Still, I think this can be good for them, coz it means IU is mature enough to question her own feelings(w/ that of her character's), while JJS is sure (and may I add, manly :x ) enough to aggressively pursue this.

Anyway, let's just wait and see. As much as I want for them to be brave enough to pursue this relationship, they are the only ones who knows the real situation between them, and there might be some other factors that we haven't taken into account. All I know is, whatever decision they are going to come up with regarding this matter, I will be backing them up 10000000000%! Hehe

babyviolets said:

maejm

wrote:

»

about JJS‘s tweets:   

his fans found these tweets weird, too. It is a little OOC of him to tweet like a monster and tweet somewhat depressing matters.

They thought he was seriously stressed out because of the filming, dieting, and training for the upcoming film. Some fangirls suggested he was expressing strong dissatisfaction over YTBLSS's lame storyline, which i doubt it. It is considered unprofessional and rude of anyone to badmouth " the hand that feeds", even it's some vague  insinuating remarks. JJS is anything but professional and as a relatively newbie in the showbiz he couldn't risk it by pulling a Katherine Heigl. 

That's true. I don't understand how anyone can think of those tweets as badmouthing. If anything, those tweets were very motivational. It gives me the feeling that he is trying to convince someone--the public/IU/himself--to believe in their feelings and not let fear or society dictate one's actions.at first, I thought it could be about anything in his life, but it was his 3rd tweet that gave me the idea that he was either talking about the show, or whatever is going on behind it. It most definitely wasn't badmouthing! How someone could think that is anyone's guess... How ridiculous. I was actually very motivated by his tweets, especially the one about fear. As if posting it onto three threads (YTBLSS, JJS, and JoU) wasn't indication enough, I even posted it onto my Facebook. LOL.

@babyvioletswhat a lovely fanfic. sorry with my internet connection i just couldnt stamp there. but it was awesome. you rock it baby.

thanks @yoeda! I'm currently working on another one, but I'll hold the release til after they make up coz its more angsty and I don't think anyone can take the angst right now! Lol

@babyviolets. Wooww...you chronologically put it in detail =D> =D> =D> good job....well done indeed. @samsooky. I read your post without knowing it's you who posted. Really....so insightful & awesomeeeeee....i wish we can stamp more than one @tazhito Welcone to JoU....but sorry, what did you post? On ipad, all looked like computer program language @-)

about IU's cameo in this sunday's mamma mia:
I read on IU's baidu tieba ( they translate that article into chinese) that both IU and JJS will make cameo in the show...they 'll give LJH dating advice. 

Guest frozenyoghurtz

iheartyou1518

said: annyeong @frozenyoghurtz! how are you?

i found your first post!

:D

"hi all,i'm new here. i begin to like this drama.it's really cute that JH start stuttering each time he talk to the girl he likes. but i do hope SS will not forgive him easily. "

maejm said: about IU's cameo in this sunday's mamma mia:
I read on IU's baidu tieba ( they translate that article into chinese) that both IU and JJS will make cameo in the show...they 'll give LJH dating advice. 

Kekeke. Will IU and JJS give LJH dating advice because they have the experience now with dating each other? :x :x :x
I'll have to pay special attention to that episode of Mamma Mia.
(To gather more evidence of the off-screen chemistry between IU and JJS... @babyviolets, you must join me as JoU Detective! LOL)

about IU's cameo in this sunday's mamma mia:

Yay!!! How exciting...can't wait to watch it. Hopefully we get to see both of them answer questions that might give us a clue and if not just seeing them together outside their ytblss is good enough..lol...

Archived