♡ JoU Couple ♡ :: Jo Jung Suk ♥ IU [Official Thread]

akinahana89

Hello everyone. I translated another article. It's related to the BTS picture from earlier tonight. Although the article is a bit similar, I translated it anyway. Enjoy. ^^v
"You're the Best, Lee Soon Shin" IU-Jo Jung Suk, Heartrending Embrace... Endless Tears During Filming
y8ei.jpg

Actress/actor IU and Jo Jung Suk meet again.
On the 9th, KBS2 weekend drama, "You're the Best, Lee Soon Shin"'s staff posted a photo of IU and Jo Jung Suk gazing at each other and having a heartrending embrace.
In the photos that were posted, Joon Ho (Jo Jung Suk) and Soon Shin (IU), facing each other with (tears) in the corner of their eyes, they couldn't hide their feelings as they embraced. But they must now break up, the feelings of two who can't break up will catch your attention.
Before that (in the previous episode), Yeon Ah informed Joon Ho, about Mi Ryung (Lee Mi Sook)'s connection to the death of Soon Shin's father Chang Hoon (Jung Dong Hwan). Later, he (Joon Ho) fell into deep distress. Yeon Ah threatened Joon Ho to break up with Soon Shin or else she would've revealed that secret to the media. In the end, in order to protect Soon Shin, he had fun with her on their final date, and then later, with a painful heart, told her that he was breaking up with her.
Recently, when they both filmed the heartrending hug scene, they cried throughout the entire scene. Soon Shin and Joon Ho's feelings were captured perfectly. The staff there continuously gave applause to the enthusiastic performance of the two (actor/actress).
How close will Soon Shin and Joon Ho be when they meet again? Will they have the same feelings as the cry and hug? Will they once again be together? It's getting interesting.
To see when Soon Shin and Joon Ho hug each other, and cry...  are reasons to see the next broadcast (episode) of "You're the Best, Lee Soon Shin" at 7:55PM on the 10th.
[source: mydaily] [jpn source]

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmmm....how many times did they have to do this scene?after all, you cannot just perfectly stumble down like this on the first try.actT1hFS
adxt8cOU
From the angles, you see two takes, but what about the NGs?I assume there was a lot of body contact...Also, if you fall like that, instinct will be to grab on to something to ease the fall...where did JJS grab on to on the NGs? her waist perhaps...

Beautiful MV :x :x :x:x:x
Cause it's magic when two people fall in love!

Take me to your heart, 
Show me where to start, Let me play the part of your first love; All the stars are right, Every wish is ours tonight, my love. 
Pity those who wait, Trust in love to faith, Finding out too late that they've lost it; Never letting go, They will never know the ways of love. 
Got to believe in magic, Tell me how two people find each other In a world that's full of strangers; You've got to believe in magic, Somethin stronger than the moon above Cause it's magic when two people fall in love. 
I may never knowWhy I need you so, All I need to know is this feeling; Handle it with care, We were born to share this dream, my love. 
Got to believe in magic, Tell me how two people find each other In a world that's full of strangers; You've got to believe in magic, Somethin stronger than the moon above Cause it's magic when two people fall in love. 
Got to believe in magic, Tell me how two people find each other In a world that's full of strangers; You've got to believe in magic Somethin stronger than the moon above Cause it's magic when two people fall in love. 
Got to believe in magic, Tell me how two people find each other In a world that's full of strangers; You've got to believe in magic Somethin stronger than the moon above Cause it's magic when two people fall in love.

Guest suerainy75

Probably you guys have uploaded this photo here.  But, I am going to repost...(biane - I've posted the same at the YTBLSS Soompi forum too) The minute I saw this picture, I said to myself, aaah..that's why I love this couple so much:  same features, same eyes, same hair colour, great chemistry, multi-talented, adorable, supercute when they are together...and the list goes on and on...

shin-shin_zps82d4fc35.jpg

Guest Jill Jung

Probably you guys have uploaded this photo here.  But, I am going to repost...(biane - I've posted the same at the YTBLSS Soompi forum too) The minute I saw this picture, I said to myself,

aaah..that's why I love this couple so much:  same features, same eyes,

same hair colour, great chemistry, multi-talented, adorable, supercute

when they are together...and the list goes on and on...

shin-shin_zps82d4fc35.jpg[/qu

ote]

Awwwww sooooo awesome, nothing compares with their amazing chemistry

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Ooo..finally figured out how to post....on to the topic...HELLO everyone, i'm new here (actually been lurking around for a while and finally-I mean finally :)) decided to join this forum and topic and of course-theee couple forum-...lol..) nice to meet all of you :-h

I'm a huge fan of JJS after watching architecture 101 (and some of his other shows) and when I saw him in YTBLSS...ooooo, my heart skipped a few beats...especially with the leading actress...IU....

Guest Jill Jung

Ooo..finally figured out how to post....on to the topic...HELLO everyone' date=' i'm new here (actually been lurking around for a while and finally-I mean finally :)) decided to join this forum and topic and of course-theee couple forum-...lol..) nice to meet all of you :-hI'm a huge fan of JJS after watching architecture 101 (and some of his other shows) and when I saw him in YTBLSS...ooooo, my heart skipped a few beats...especially with the leading actress...IU....[/quote']

Welcome on our humble family all in love with JoU couple :x

Jill Jung said:

be99lle

wrote:

»

Ooo..finally figured out how to post....on to the topic...HELLO everyone, i'm new here (actually been lurking around for a while and finally-I mean finally

:))

decided to join this forum and topic and of course-theee couple forum-...lol..) nice to meet all of you :-hI'm a huge fan of JJS after watching architecture 101 (and some of his other shows) and when I saw him in YTBLSS...ooooo, my heart skipped a few beats...especially with the leading actress...IU....

Guest maejm

the drinking scene...it's the scene that got me start to suspect maybe there's something more than good chemistry between them. ( the actors)

ygZmDdu.jpg

hmm...with the amount of news lately about our couple (directly and indirectly) i feel like we need to do a timeline of the latest news...please point out to me if I missed out anything

29/7/13 - unofficial BTS stills of IU and JJS was release showing the two linking arms while sitting on the pirate ship ride.1000875_621727501193652_1788746556_n.jpg
2/8/13 - JJS tweeted his own pic with IU showing them in same setting as the released BTS BQpixH7CMAAIWtf.jpg:large

4/8/13-IU visits LJH in his play with her mom (?). It was said that she went there to give support to LJH who she became FRIENDS with after starring in YATBLSSBQ3SVn8CIAAOq_a.png:large

4/8/13 - YATBLSS EP#44 was aired. Found out initial pirate ship BTS footage was not part of the show! (It cannot be an NG shot because JJS insisted on doing 1 take only for this ride according to previous articles!)
8/8/13 - JJS suddenly became a tweeting monster, posting 4 succeeding tweets with such cryptic messages
JJS Twitter, August 8th [Translations]:
Old-fashioned things are not very good. What (things) can be invented that is always new and fresh, especially with great effort? On various aspects, can't there be a little more development (on that)? Even if mistakes fly by... Those stereotypical thoughts are really not very good.[original tweet]
To be afraid of making mistakes is the biggest mistake you can make in your life. [original tweet]
The idea of the kinds of people who fit and work well together are really lucky. [original tweet]
I was excessively and impatiently talkative, but I was extremely hungry. I have to eat a meal~~ Please eat a delicious meal. Lunch!! [original tweet]
[jpn source]cr Ayame
8/8/13 - New BTS news for YATBLSS showing IU and JJS in a tight hug - article also mentions how they took care of each other BEFORE and AFTER the scene was over

news article can be found here
9/8/13 - News broke out about a "movie date" between IU and LHW --on the same date JJS posted those cryptic tweets. It was later concluded that the "date" was not an exclusive one as they were with others and that they are just FRIENDS
9/8/13 - Another article about IU's guesting in Mama Mia where LJH ('88) is a mainstay cast, as a sign of support for her FRIEND (of course!)
9/8/13 - An interview for Sung Shi Kyung revealed that he thinks 89% of drama couples end up dating IRL, as his own experience and his observation of people around him. It shall be noted that SSK and IU are FRIENDS irl.

From what I can see, it seems IU has a lot of male friends irl, or so she wants us to believe. I just find it suspicious how after the leaked BTS still of JoU linking arms was released, she can suddenly be seen hanging out with a lot of her male friends (or at least I have not heard her actively hanging out with her male friends before). You can see in her pics with other male friends though that she still keeps her hands to herself...something she doesn't feel any need to do when she's with JJS. On JJS's part, his tweets are usually very light and direct, so the latest trend of his tweets can construe suspicion as well.
Again, all these are just speculations and I may really just be delusional when it comes to JoU couple, but I can't help but think there is something very curious indeed with the latest updates that we're getting...what do you guys think?

Guest Jill Jung

hmm...with the amount of news lately about our couple (directly and indirectly) i feel like we need to do a timeline of the latest news...please point out to me if I missed out anything

29/7/13 - unofficial BTS stills of IU and JJS was release showing the two linking arms while sitting on the pirate ship ride.

2/8/13 - JJS tweeted his own pic with IU showing them in same setting as the released BTS 

4/8/13-IU visits LJH in his play with her mom (?). It was said that she went there to give support to LJH who she became FRIENDS with after starring in YATBLSS

4/8/13 - YATBLSS EP#44 was aired. Found out initial pirate ship BTS footage was not part of the show! (It cannot be an NG shot because JJS insisted on doing 1 take only for this ride according to previous articles!)

8/8/13 - JJS suddenly became a tweeting monster, posting 4 succeeding tweets with such cryptic messages

Old-fashioned things are not very good. What (things) can be invented that is always new and fresh, especially with great effort? On various aspects, can't there be a little more development (on that)? Even if mistakes fly by... Those stereotypical thoughts are really not very good.[original tweet]

To be afraid of making mistakes is the biggest mistake you can make in your life. [original tweet]

The idea of the kinds of people who fit and work well together are really lucky. [original tweet]

I was excessively and impatiently talkative, but I was extremely hungry. I have to eat a meal~~ Please eat a delicious meal. Lunch!! [original tweet]

[jpn source]cr Ayame

8/8/13 - New BTS news for YATBLSS showing IU and JJS in a tight hug - article also mentions how they took care of each other BEFORE and AFTER the scene was over

9/8/13 - News broke out about a "movie date" between IU and LHW --on the same date JJS posted those cryptic tweets. It was later concluded that the "date" was not an exclusive one as they were with others and that they are just FRIENDS

9/8/13 - Another article about IU's guesting in Mama Mia where LJH ('88) is a mainstay cast, as a sign of support for her FRIEND (of course!)

9/8/13 - An interview for Sung Shi Kyung revealed that he thinks 89% of drama couples end up dating IRL, as his own experience and his observation of people around him. It shall be noted that SSK and IU are FRIENDS irl.

From what I can see, it seems IU has a lot of male friends irl, or so she wants us to believe. I just find it suspicious how after the leaked BTS still of JoU linking arms was released, she can suddenly be seen hanging out with a lot of her male friends (or at least I have not heard her actively hanging out with her male friends before). You can see in her pics with other male friends though that she still keeps her hands to herself...something she doesn't feel any need to do when she's with JJS. On JJS's part, his tweets are usually very light and direct, so the latest trend of his tweets can construe suspicion as well.

Again, all these are just speculations and I may really just be delusional when it comes to JoU couple, but I can't help but think there is something very curious indeed

with the latest updates that we're getting...what do you

guys think?

@babyviolets what I think is you are superbly awesome just like JoU couple keep it coming dear :)

be99lle said:

Ooo..finally figured out how to post....on to the topic...HELLO everyone, i'm new here (actually been lurking around for a while and finally-I mean finally :)) decided to join this forum and topic and of course-theee couple forum-...lol..) nice to meet all of you :-h

I'm a huge fan of JJS after watching architecture 101 (and some of his other shows) and when I saw him in YTBLSS...ooooo, my heart skipped a few beats...especially with the leading actress...IU....

Guest violet9004

hye @EveryOne just drop by to share my thought
IU is likely have more male friend than female because she always work with guys and the news today about her and LHW is why i want to write this post.. she have a lot of close male friend and this is known to her fan.. but before this she need to hide the friendship because of her image and we as a fan hardly see any interaction of her and other idol. but after the scandal she more open about it and i like the fact that she do not care their photo being taken to show to SK that idol have their own life and friend. @someone said that IU is young pretty and talented and she living her life. its so true :x
and @someone said that LHW is cute but its better with JJS in Nate comment .. i love this one its show that we not the only who think that they make a great couple.. :xJJS/IU act with so many emotion when they together its hard to pull out this kind of acting.. for JJS is easy but IU does't have much experience in acting.. this indicate something real in it that show in acting. regardless anything JJS/IU bring tears, joy , byeonte team together :)) and we all in this journey together almost 6 month it make me sad thinking this is over after 3 weeks.. they are the best couple in my eyes so far :x but the most suspicious thing ever is that we never got to see how they interact with each other off screen.. support each other and take of each other :-? interesting enough to me :x

Jill Jung said:

babyviolets

wrote:

»

hmm...with the amount of news lately about our couple (directly and indirectly) i feel like we need to do a timeline of the latest news...please point out to me if I missed out anything<br />

<br />

29/7/13 - unofficial BTS stills of IU and JJS was release showing the two linking arms while sitting on the pirate ship ride.<br />

2/8/13 - JJS tweeted his own pic with IU showing them in same setting as the released BTS <br />

<br />

4/8/13-IU visits LJH in his play with her mom (?). It was said that she went there to give support to LJH who she became FRIENDS with after starring in YATBLSS<br />

<br />

<br />

4/8/13 - YATBLSS EP#44 was aired. Found out initial pirate ship BTS footage was not part of the show! (It cannot be an NG shot because JJS insisted on doing 1 take only for this ride according to previous articles!)<br />

8/8/13 - JJS suddenly became a tweeting monster, posting 4 succeeding tweets with such cryptic messages<br />

JJS Twitter, August 8th [Translations]:<br />

Old-fashioned things are not very good. What (things) can be invented that is always new and fresh, especially with great effort? On various aspects, can't there be a little more development (on that)? Even if mistakes fly by... Those stereotypical thoughts are really not very good.[original tweet]<br />

To be afraid of making mistakes is the biggest mistake you can make in your life. [original tweet]<br />

The idea of the kinds of people who fit and work well together are really lucky. [original tweet]<br />

I was excessively and impatiently talkative, but I was extremely hungry. I have to eat a meal~~ Please eat a delicious meal. Lunch!! [original tweet]<br />

[jpn source]cr Ayame<br />

8/8/13 - New BTS news for YATBLSS showing IU and JJS in a tight hug - article also mentions how they took care of each other BEFORE and AFTER the scene was over<br />

<br />

news article can be found here<br />

9/8/13 - News broke out about a "movie date" between IU and LHW --on the same date JJS posted those cryptic tweets. It was later concluded that the "date" was not an exclusive one as they were with others and that they are just FRIENDS<br />

9/8/13 - Another article about IU's guesting in Mama Mia where LJH ('88) is a mainstay cast, as a sign of support for her FRIEND (of course!)<br />

9/8/13 - An interview for Sung Shi Kyung revealed that he thinks 89% of drama couples end up dating IRL, as his own experience and his observation of people around him. It shall be noted that SSK and IU are FRIENDS irl.<br />

<br />

From what I can see, it seems IU has a lot of male friends irl, or so she wants us to believe. I just find it suspicious how after the leaked BTS still of JoU linking arms was released, she can suddenly be seen hanging out with a lot of her male friends (or at least I have not heard her actively hanging out with her male friends before). You can see in her pics with other male friends though that she still keeps her hands to herself...something she doesn't feel any need to do when she's with JJS. On JJS's part, his tweets are usually very light and direct, so the latest trend of his tweets can construe suspicion as well.<br />

Again, all these are just speculations and I may really just be delusional when it comes to JoU couple, but I can't help but think there is something very curious indeed

with the latest updates that we're getting...what do you

guys think?

Guest violet9004

@babyviolets
i never knew that the day JJS tweeting a lot is the same day that IU go out watching movies.. this is very indeed suspicious because JJS seem like in depress of something.. maybe he know that IU will go out that night :-? but i agree lately IU seem to show off her friendship maybe to cover up something?? /:)

babyviolets said: hmm...with the amount of news lately about our couple (directly and indirectly) i feel like we need to do a timeline of the latest news...please point out to me if I missed out anything

29/7/13 - unofficial BTS stills of IU and JJS was release showing the two linking arms while sitting on the pirate ship ride.1000875_621727501193652_1788746556_n.jpg
2/8/13 - JJS tweeted his own pic with IU showing them in same setting as the released BTS BQpixH7CMAAIWtf.jpg:large

4/8/13-IU visits LJH in his play with her mom (?). It was said that she went there to give support to LJH who she became FRIENDS with after starring in YATBLSSBQ3SVn8CIAAOq_a.png:large

[jpn source]cr Ayame

Again, all these are just speculations and I may really just be delusional when it comes to JoU couple, but I can't help but think there is something very curious indeed with the latest updates that we're getting...what do you guys think?

Archived