♡ JoU Couple ♡ :: Jo Jung Suk ♥ IU [Official Thread]

akinahana89

babyviolets said: naebdukki101 said: akinahana89 said: babyviolets said: Do you think we should bring a few peeps from the anti-JH camp along with us...you know, to hold us down in case one of us *ehem*me*ehem* gets totally derailed from our main agenda? I swear, I will not be held responsible for my actions when I see JJS! :P =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

babyviolets said: anybody interested in fanfics?I made a one-shot about our pabo couple, and was thinking of sharing it with you guys.mind you, i'm not a writer so this may not even be good. I just do it for therapeutic reasons!loloh, and I don't accept criticisms!lol :))
jk, if you guys are interested, i will post it here and you guys can tell me what you think of it honestly. :) X_X

akinahana89 said: babyviolets said: akinahana89 said: babyviolets said: anybody interested in fanfics?I made a one-shot about our pabo couple, and was thinking of sharing it with you guys.mind you, i'm not a writer so this may not even be good. I just do it for therapeutic reasons!lol
oh, and I don't accept criticisms!lol :))
jk, if you guys are interested, i will post it here and you guys can tell me what you think of it honestly. :) X_X

Lee Byung Hun and Lee Ming Jung are AWESOME together!! They are twelve years apart... so JoU should look at them and strengthen their resolve to be together despite public's opinion. Real fans and supporters will stand by them because JoU is perfect! ( HunMing faced a lot of criticism too, at first, but so what? They are happy. :D ) Kekeke~~

akinahana89 said: Lee Byung Hun and Lee Ming Jung are AWESOME together!! They are twelve years apart... so they should look at them and strengthen their resolve to be together despite public's opinion. Real fans and supporters will stand by them because JoU is perfect! ( HunMing faced a lot of criticism too, at first, but so what? They are happy. :D ) Kekeke~~

babyviolets said: akinahana89 said: Lee Byung Hun and Lee Ming Jung are AWESOME together!! They are twelve years apart... so they should look at them and strengthen their resolve to be together despite public's opinion. Real fans and supporters will stand by them because JoU is perfect! ( HunMing faced a lot of criticism too, at first, but so what? They are happy. :D ) Kekeke~~

Hahaha. Very true @babyviolets! It is also suspicious @naebdukki101. Maybe they are afraid to let the observant people (us) see the BTS, because we'll figure out they are already dating! Kekeke.

THE WORLD IS READY FOR YOU, JoU! It's safe to come out! Palli, palli! :D :D :D Hahaha.

@akinahana89 and @naebdukki101
I know right!hahaha...
not releasing any bts AFTER the kiss does seem to be rather intriguing...especially when you see leaked bts of them LINKING ARMS!!!They really should just come out...eventually everyone will come to accept them--even IU's ahjussi fans!lol
@akinahana89
I just opened an account at fanfiction.net but I'm still :-O @-)Anyway, I'm stuck with what to put under "Label" as I haven't thought of a title (sorry, didn't really think that far ahead! :)) )
By the way, I read your stories, they were *squeeeeaaaalllllll*!!!!hahahaCouldn't stop giggling while reading it...especially when it came to the part where they kiss! kyaaaaaaaa!!!!That was definitely the medicine I needed!lol

@akinahana89 @babyvioletsi knoooeee...don't they know that hiding it might ignite more suspicions...when fans are suspicious (specially those like us...and more saessang fans), nothing will stop usmy older sister (used to have close friends (avid fans of the idol) when she was hooked to k-dramas) actually went to korea to meet her idolthere...her friends told her about korean fansthey're scarier than us...they actually follow the idol everywhereto the practice...to the shooting...everywhere..even a fly couldnt keep it upthey know his/her manager number...know their daily schedule etcsome even went to the extreme...breaking into the idols' home 

and baby...why you put highlight on the word "kiss"i thought that was byeontae material

naebdukki101 said: @akinahana89 @babyvioletsi knoooeee...don't they know that hiding it might ignite more suspicions...when fans are suspicious (specially those like us...and more saessang fans), nothing will stop usmy older sister (used to have close friends (avid fans of the idol) when she was hooked to k-dramas) actually went to korea to meet her idolthere...her friends told her about korean fansthey're scarier than us...they actually follow the idol everywhereto the practice...to the shooting...everywhere..even a fly couldnt keep it upthey know his/her manager number...know their daily schedule etcsome even went to the extreme...breaking into the idols' home 

and baby...why you put highlight on the word "kiss"i thought that was byeontae material

Guest violet9004

wow i don't think the break up will effect our page so much in YTBLSS thread  :-O
but the fact that i just online after 1 day and the page just moving 3 page it really something.. this couple really make my week so depress and KBS does't release anything to make me feel better. usually we get BTS picture for last week episode but including this week it been 3 week they don't release anything.. i mean how bad is't to release the pic not the video. i see @somebody comment that maybe its to suspicious to release it. in Hyun Bin and Hye Gyo case i remember that almost all staff in filming site know about them.. maybe this applied to our OTP :)) but one thing for sure they really like skinship and IU is famous about her awkwardness in skinship even when making MV for her song :) this girl really grow up and the person who help it is JJS himself :x i wish that they get back together in sunday episode cause i cannot have another week like this.. :((

Archived