♡ JoU Couple ♡ :: Jo Jung Suk ♥ IU [Official Thread]

akinahana89

iu93jjang said: @babyviolets
i never knew that the day JJS tweeting a lot is the same day that IU go out watching movies.. this is very indeed suspicious because JJS seem like in depress of something.. maybe he know that IU will go out that night :-? but i agree lately IU seem to show off her friendship maybe to cover up something?? /:)

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest maejm

about JJS‘s tweets:   
his fans found these tweets weird, too. It is a little OOC of him to tweet like a monster and tweet somewhat depressing matters.
They thought he was seriously stressed out because of the filming, dieting, and training for the upcoming film. Some fangirls suggested he was expressing strong dissatisfaction over YTBLSS's lame storyline, which i doubt it. It is considered unprofessional and rude of anyone to badmouth " the hand that feeds", even it's some vague  insinuating remarks. JJS is anything but professional and as a relatively newbie in the showbiz he couldn't risk it by pulling a Katherine Heigl. 

@babyviolets Thanks for the detailed post regarding IU and JJS. I really want to appoint you as our JoU Detective now. LOL. But you are right, the same day that IU went to the movies, JJS tweeted vague and seemingly down tweets - almost observations about his time with IU because I can actually see how each individual tweets could apply to them. Not to mention, JJS's conversation with @bbowoo mentioned the drama coming to an end, so I think that his limited time with IU is definitely affecting him in a sad way.

Guest samsooky

babyviolets said:
8/8/13 - JJS suddenly became a tweeting monster, posting 4 succeeding tweets with such cryptic messages
JJS Twitter, August 8th [Translations]:
Old-fashioned things are not very good. What (things) can be invented that is always new and fresh, especially with great effort? On various aspects, can't there be a little more development (on that)? Even if mistakes fly by... Those stereotypical thoughts are really not very good.[original tweet]
To be afraid of making mistakes is the biggest mistake you can make in your life. [original tweet]
The idea of the kinds of people who fit and work well together are really lucky. [original tweet]
I was excessively and impatiently talkative, but I was extremely hungry. I have to eat a meal~~ Please eat a delicious meal. Lunch!! [original tweet]
[jpn source]cr Ayame

So very well said, as usual @samsooky! You put into words the very thoughts I had been thinking, but was either too tired or too distracted by other events (i.e. that video you gave me which I keep re-watching... LOL) to voice. But come to think of it, I doubt I could have worded it as perfect as you had, so I guess it was a good idea to let you take the initiative. Kekeke.

In the end, I'm just content with the idea that JJS was thinking about IU during those times. My fangirl heart can continue to flutter on endlessly with just that possibility. ( Can you imagine how it would be for me if they truly became a couple IRL? If I can have these reactions just from imagining the scenario as a possibility... I wonder how I would react when it becomes a reality. Notice I said when, not if. LOL. I might go into catatonic shock or something... :)) )

Guest samsooky

akinahana89 said: So very well said, as usual @samsooky! You put into words the very thoughts I had been thinking, but was either too tired or too distracted by other events (i.e. that video you gave me which I keep re-watching... LOL) to voice. But come to think of it, I doubt I could have worded it as perfect as you had, so I guess it was a good idea to let you take the initiative. Kekeke.

In the end, I'm just content with the idea that JJS was thinking about IU during those times. My fangirl heart can continue to flutter on endlessly with just that possibility. ( Can you imagine how it would be for me if they truly became a couple IRL? If I can have these reactions just from imagining the scenario as a possibility... I wonder how I would react when it becomes a reality. Notice I said when, not if. LOL. I might go into catatonic shock or something... :)) )

samsooky said: akinahana89 said: So very well said, as usual @samsooky! You put into words the very thoughts I had been thinking, but was either too tired or too distracted by other events (i.e. that video you gave me which I keep re-watching... LOL) to voice. But come to think of it, I doubt I could have worded it as perfect as you had, so I guess it was a good idea to let you take the initiative. Kekeke.

Archived