♡ JoU Couple ♡ :: Jo Jung Suk ♥ IU [Official Thread]

akinahana89

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh, and I made another fanfic of our JoU couple (that's how much free time I've got!huhuhu)
If you guys are interested, you can read it here
@akinahana89
thanks for the reviews. Reading those reviews from an actual writer gives me so much feels! :\"> 
tumblr_mnhq0hvlPd1qjsuxvo1_500.gif

So, thank you!!! >:D< >:D< >:D<

babyviolets said: felt this is more appropriate to post here:

jjsweeter0211 said:

"Lee Soon-sin is the Best" IU and Jo Jeong-seok hug

Source | 2013/08/08 | 

IU and Jo Jeong-seok from the KBS weekend drama "Lee Soon-sin is the Best" shared an affectionate hug.

A recent picture of them shows they are unable to hide their feelings for each other and hugging each other as tightly as possible. However, their fate says they have to part.

Apparently, IU and Jo Jeong-seok were in tears almost the whole time during this scene. They took care of each other before and after the scene was over as well.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

[Reposting my translation from YTBLSS thread ^^v] I translated another post/article today (from Japanese). It's about LJH's twitter post with JJS. But omg, after translating it, I think LJH is so cute. I love how he really likes JJS. ;__; [TRANSLATOR'S NOTE: 1) 'President' refer's to JJS's role in YTBLSS. Just pointing it out, since I know "대표님" has had different translations. 2) The pictures that LJH posted with the tweet are here: link.]
2013-08-06 15:38:31
Related Articles to Lee Ji Hoon's role of Personal Assistant In SungTheme: in KOREA
Everyone, hello~Until a little while ago, there was heavy rain and large thunder storms here in Seoul... 
Everyone's also familiar with the articles that Jung Suk has with Lee Ji Hoon, who plays the role of President Shin's personal assistant, In Sung, that I've uploaded here, right~
Lee Ji Hoon: "I like Jo Jung Suk hyung who I saw suddenly all night"A poke as expression of affection?
Actor Lee Ji Hoon showed affection towards actor Jo Jung Suk.
On the 4th, Lee Ji Hoon said on his twitter, "There's not much time until (my) separation with President... ""Hyung is a really good person. Actors like Jo Jung Suk, who also have a warm heart, who are funny, I think they are actors who really love to act. Suddenly spending this night with hyung, I had this thought that I really like him. From now on and fore~ver!" was the love confession that he wrote.

Along with that, in the pictures that were posted, Jo Jung Suk is teasingly poking Lee Ji Hoon which was shown in the 3 pictures.
On the other hand, netizens had responses such as, "You two look very good together", "Looks like you're having fun poking him, how cute", "I've been watching Ji Hoon oppa's drama".
Lee Ji Hoon and Jo Jung Suk enthusiastically plays the roles of a company's president and personal assistant in the KBS2 weekend drama, "You're the Best, Lee Soon Shin". Right now there are currently 6 episodes left until the end of "You're the Best, Lee Soon Shin".
(source: TVREPORT)
[original jpn source]

Guest normalahamid

as much as I love JoU & wants them to end up in real life, however I don't want to be too obsessive about it..I'm scare if they're not get together in the end, we will be so disappointed & hurting them instead :( as for me, I don't mind whoever guy that IU will date in the future cause it's her own right & her own decision..to me, as long as IU is happy, so, I'm happy for her too :)

Ei, just found a newbie post!!!

-------------------------------------------------

Hi everybody ^_^
I'm new here, same with everybody else I'm very like this drama (MY ENGLISH IS VERY HORRIBLE), I'm here because I want to see the news of the movie and see all your funny and your opinions comment about the movie, so I'm very happy to be here ^_^ (PLEASE LIKE ME POST) LOL 

babyviolets said: Ei, just found a newbie post!!!

Hi everybody ^_^
I'm new here, same with everybody else I'm very like this drama (MY ENGLISH IS VERY HORRIBLE), I'm here because I want to see the news of the movie and see all your funny and your opinions comment about the movie, so I'm very happy to be here ^_^ (PLEASE LIKE ME POST) LOL 

babyviolets said: oh, and I made another fanfic of our JoU couple (that's how much free time I've got!huhuhu)
If you guys are interested, you can read it here
@akinahana89
thanks for the reviews. Reading those reviews from an actual writer gives me so much feels! :\"> 

So, thank you!!! >:D< >:D< >:D< Noooo. I can't consider myself an actual writer until I get published! Right now, I'm only a very dedicated but amateur writer. lol.

airbening said: babyviolets said: Ei, just found a newbie post!!!

Hi everybody ^_^

Guest jjsiu

Quote box not working again. @babyviolets - read your fanfic. Enjoy it so much and it's so funny. So good . You should send it to JJS an iu. I'm sure it will brighten their day and relieve jjs's stress. :x

Archived