What kind of Macarons do you like?

Guest teujiho

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jellybeannose

I've only ever had raspberry and green tea flavors and both were AMAZING. I just need to try them all. In 1 sitting.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mangelito

I really adore tiramisu but I think all flavours of macarons are really nice when you taste each of them. Craving them now actually!I think the first time I've tried them was because I was inspired from Gossip Girl to try them because Blair would always be eating them in episodes. They are really sweet though!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest andrea minjungditan

I've never had macarons but I see them all the time at the Asian market I go to. I wanna try them, but what do they taste like?? Are the different colors different flavors?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lucky.clover

I like french vanilla.. I must be weird. I like vanilla things. Oh so plain...
Pistachio and salted caramel are equally good too. Oddly I found the passion fruit one to be a little too wacky for me. I don't like passion fruit flavoured things much :/

• 3 weeks later...

i like all flavours. Macaron is not difficult to make. White eggs to stand over a night, almond powder and syrup that you boil 120 degree celcius. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest anniecoww

Pistachio, all the way.  It has the perfect balance of nuttiness and sweetness, and an absolutely hella kicka*s shade of green as well :)Raspberry, chocolate, mango, and lemon are all wonderful too

Archived