[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest o_simply

Happy Birthday KJK oppa! Wish you successful work, good health and wonderful love.

Can i get one wish back? I wish to hear a good news from you soon. (KD)

Proposing ur sole mate (jihyo) now oppa so that u will have a complete life, succeeding in both work and love. Having a wonderful time with her!!! Sparkakooks fighting! Spartace fighting!!!

never expect to see jh in kjk article 
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"7 Female Partners That Made Kim Jong Kook Blush on “Running Man”kimjongkookjkjjj-800x450.jpg

G12ZGtT.png
from X

Guest fgirl

merada said: never expect to see jh in kjk article 
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"7 Female Partners That Made Kim Jong Kook Blush on “Running Man”kimjongkookjkjjj-800x450.jpg

G12ZGtT.png
from X
The pd have learn a lesson that never put two ace and commander in one team....too much scandalous to handle and bigger chances of them winning the mission..But if they put together as a couple, then its going to be a bonus to us shippers...

Guest jov28

@dinakustina159 @SureworxM an article about the 7 female partners that made kim joong kook blush on running man wil help my statement not a lie. Hope it wil help u.

- The one you love knows this thread exist.

Guest Mersara

I found this vidéo  

very interesting When mc asked KJK about his ideal type HAHA and JSJ said YEH.KJK sloped side SJH and touch her. (01:34). OMG I keep repeating again and again.

merada said:

NajwaA said: @arriejjang all your vid i can't watch it :( its said the video not avaible in your country. Except SPARTACE JOURNEY II. @wanz true. But when the put a caption like 'i don't know what spartace shipper thinking about.can't they see the true love of kg-jh' some times i really want to reply it. But my head said ~ no you dont have do that. You will create a war and make a opportunity for them to talk bad about your shipper. :(

In The last article from soompi about (7 females partner that made Kim Jong Kook blush on running man)

Why did they prefer to put bts pics of spartace rather than on screen pics.

Did they Smell something fishy between KOOKIE and JI HYO???

More over before this article, Kenji Wu shared that Ji Hyo tell so many good stuffs about Kookie! :D

Will Their secret open soon?? :D :x :x

We'll see..

Guest jov28

the article abt kjk can explain that the statement 'someone knows this thread exist' we can say that the people around him know this thread. But my statement is not pertaining to his friends or he. He never read this thread. My statement is this 'someone you LOVE (the person you mention on this thread and you love) know this thread exist'.. and that person read only one. Someone you love knows this thread exist already after seeing this. Im not giving u falsehope. Its true

Guest ChinatsuArishima

jov28 said: the article abt kjk can explain that the statement 'someone knows this thread exist' we can say that the people around him know this thread. But my statement is not pertaining to his friends or he. He never read this thread. My statement is this 'someone you LOVE (the person you mention on this thread and you love) know this thread exist'.. and that person read only one. Someone you love knows this thread exist already after seeing this. Im not giving u falsehope. Its true

@perfectmatchjs ....what merada was saying is about the person who wrote to jk saying that he can marry anyone other than jh in kjk instagram...later that person deleted his posting...jk never wrote or saying anything regarding this post..hope it helps to get a clear picture

Guest KongYellOw

happy belated birthday kim jong kook oppa! my only wish is that you can get married this year and the lucky woman is song ji hyo unnie! :)

jov28 said: the article abt kjk can explain that the statement 'someone knows this thread exist' we can say that the people around him know this thread. But my statement is not pertaining to his friends or he. He never read this thread. My statement is this 'someone you LOVE (the person you mention on this thread and you love) know this thread exist'.. and that person read only one. Someone you love knows this thread exist already after seeing this. Im not giving u falsehope. Its true